• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 5 | The handheld who would be King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
I will join in on your massacre as they still haven't released Ultimate Ghosts and Goblins on EU PSN. Seriously who do I have to kill to get this to happen
I remember searching for this as well, seems to be some sort of issue with EU firmware so won't run digital? I'm sure if someone tests it via homebrew it'd work tho :p

Lol! I avatar quoted this guy last week. So its even funnier to me.
Hmm? Haven't had an avatar in a while now tho :)

BosSin

Yeah... :(

I can't be arsed to go through CFW hoops anymore, they should just give me the fucking game... Damn I'm getting aggravated just thinking about it

I remember searching for this as well, seems to be some sort of issue with EU firmware so won't run digital? I'm sure if someone tests it via homebrew it'd work tho :p

Hmm? Haven't had an avatar in a while now tho :)

Fine I titled quoted you. Doesnt have the same ring to it.

LuchaShaq

Banned
If you guys had exactly 37$ to spend on on ps1 classic rpgs/psp games(iddeally rpgs)/psn vita download only games of any genre what would you go for?

Own the persona's/puddle/mutant blob/don't like any final fantasy from 7 on, and not into tactical-strategy rpgs unless the story is amazing.

Gxgear

If you guys had exactly 37$ to spend on on ps1 classic rpgs/psp games/psn vita games what would you go for?

Own the persona's/puddle/mutant blob/don't like any final fantasy from 7 on, and not into tactical-strategy rpgs unless the story is amazing.

To start off, FF III $19.99

If you guys had exactly 37$ to spend on on ps1 classic rpgs/psp games/psn vita games what would you go for?

Tomba!
Dissidia 012 even though it isnt an RPG =p
OR

Retro City Rampage tmrw for $15 and use the other $22 on tomba/Jet Set Radio
Use $12 on...something and $2 on PSM games.
=D

Sound shapes? I loved Tomba so I would check that out. Xenogears for an RPG that isn't Final Fantasy.

Coconut

Banned
If you guys had exactly 37$ to spend on on ps1 classic rpgs/psp games(iddeally rpgs)/psn vita download only games of any genre what would you go for?

Cladun and 1/2 minute hero are really good. I think Cladun is really under appreciated.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Sounds Shapes is good stuff, but I don't feel it's worth 12 bucks if you don't play around with the editor. The FFs are worth it for sure even tho I wish they were 7 or 8 bucks instead. 10 is just too much as well (even tho I bought VII-IX :( )

Fine I titled quoted you. Doesnt have the same ring to it.
Haha I'll make it up

image.php

Persona 3 portable
Gods eater burst
Sound shapes
However i dont know us prices

Edit ¦ spoiler wouldnt reveal on my vita before so didnt see you already had persona. Maybe Ys seven instead.

krYlon

ICO looks surprisingly good on a small screen, and runs pretty well via remote play (on private network). Need to try SotC as well.

Tokyo Jungle has remote play too doesn't it? Might buy it.

After reading spoiler my list of PS1 sugestions is empty ;)

But on PSP side:
P3P, Tactics Ogre (most awesome story in sRPG ever ;) ), God Eater

Skyzard

Banned
So bad. (the soundtrack). I pity the kids..Although actually they may enjoy some of it..less cliched to them maybe....why is it even coming to vita though I have no idea.

krYlon

Ys: The Oath in Felghana
Trails in the Sky
Super Crate Box
Velocity

What i dont get is what is the threshhold for "having games"?

3 games of note? 4 ? 5?
Blessed October has arrived, but to be fair...Vita went an entire summer without a single notable release except for Sound Shapes.

And does anyone even talk about that anymore?

Just bought Zettai Hero Project off PSN thru GameStop; will probably do an RTTP thread later.

EDIT: Hey look, it has a manual! Is there a list of DD PSP games with digital manuals?

spannicus

All these games and no time to enjoy them. Mid terms around the sane time all the good ones release and if its not school its my girl lamenting me in her Turkish accent. School, girlfriends and games dont mix

MisterC20XX

Anyone else working on their spend $100 get $20 back deal? I went on a little PSN shopping spree and picked up the following:

Fuel Tiracas
Beats Slider
Rebel
Aqua Kitty
Super Crate Box
Coconut Dodge
One Epic Game
Chrono Trigger

I'm gonna pick up Retro City Rampage tomorrow, JSR & Ragnarok next week and AC3L and NFS:MW at the end of the month. My $20 back will probably go toward PSASBR.

It's a good time to be a Vita owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom