• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 5 | The handheld who would be King

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this has been said to death, but if someone...anyone puts a WRPG like Morrowind on the Vita my purchase will be justified. Right now it's just a PS1 jrpg machine + the occasional round of Hot Shots Golf.

Darkone

Check the folder locations in the content manager and make sure they exist. I had this problem a couple days ago and I forgot I renamed my external to which I have my photos/videos/music mapped to

I am trying to remap it like you mentioned but the browse option is not click-able.

Umm that never happened :p They confirmed all passwords were hashed.

Yep and also I never read of any incidents following on from this incident where credit card fraud arose. It was a security breach from which it seemed the hacker got nothing of any use. Sony did right in taking the network down and did a great job of compensating those affected by the downtime. I've had no issue with linking my card to PSN again, although most of the time I can get PSN Cards cheaper than face value so makes more sense to load those up anyway. At one point I was getting £25 cards for £19.50 (bless Tesco and their 15% discount + 8% cashback)

mrklaw

MrArseFace
has anyone imported EDF? Japan imports are usually damn expensive, so wondering if anyone has found a decent option.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Really glad I rented katamari. Was fun but insanely short. Finished the entire game during my cardio on the exercise bike last night/this morning.

(Not a fan of replaying levels for high score in almost any game ever).

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Really glad I rented katamari. Was fun but insanely short. Finished the entire game during my cardio on the exercise bike last night/this morning.

(Not a fan of replaying levels for high score in almost any game ever).

I must be bad at Katamari, because I played for a good 10 hours and didn't finish it. Either that or I care too much about the surroundings, haha.

Darkone

I'd try uninstalling/reinstalling the content manager software at this point. good luck & let us know if that works!

Finally got it to work, Uninstalled and reinstalled then i could choose new folders.

thanks for the help.

Is there a way to backup save games for Vita games?

LuchaShaq

Banned
I must be bad at Katamari, because I played for a good 10 hours and didn't finish it. Either that or I care too much about the surroundings, haha.

I played every level once usually getting 3/5 stars and never failed.

I could see it taking more than the 3ish hours I took if you went back for high score/collectibles etc but I've never been into that sort of thing for better or worse.

I think I'm gonna close my eyes and install CFW when available, since I want to play BBS for a bit on this thing. Especially since the headphone jack on my PSP is broken!

Hey Konami! How about patching the slow-down before you begin spunking out dlc to delight the fans even more with.

Yeah, I was really hoping they would at least address the slowdown issues instead of jumping right into the DLC... Still, cross posting the DLC info in the OT.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Not going to wait for the localized version?

I've not heard anything about dates for a UK release, other than rumours of this time next year. Its not something I need localised really, I have the 360 version and its mostly just screaming and pointless mission text.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Anyone have a link to the goog doc? Would be nice to add some people to my FL since it's basically empty and it would be nice to have a FL leaderboard to look at for mutant blob/sound shapes.

I really hope Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus gets localized for the West. With all these other niche games being confirmed I'd be surprised if it doesn't but... one can only hope ;( There's so much stuff coming out now, I want more stuff to look forward to next year as well!

zroid

Banned
I really hope Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus gets localized for the West. With all these other niche games being confirmed I'd be surprised if it doesn't but... one can only hope ;( There's so much stuff coming out now, I want more stuff to look forward to next year as well!

I wouldn't get my hopes up. Remember, they've already passed on the first mainline SK game on 3DS, and there actually was some talk about that getting localized, whereas its sequel has none whatsoever, thus far.

It would be bizarre to skip two 3DS main entries in the series in lieu of a Vita spinoff, to say the least.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I wouldn't get my hopes up. Remember, they've already passed on the first mainline SK game on 3DS, and there actually was some talk about that getting localized, whereas its sequel has none whatsoever, thus far.

It would be bizarre to skip two 3DS main entries in the series in lieu of a Vita spinoff, to say the least.

It wouldn't be that bizarre. They can just release it as a digital title on the Vita. I don't know whats going on with Nintendo when it comes to that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom