• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 5 | The handheld who would be King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noi

I will never understand why Konami, right after the their debacle with the Silent Hill HD Collection, put another requested HD collection in the hands of a studio with that kind of track record.

jk it's because they were cheap and Konami don't give a shit if it's not called Metal Gear, that's why.

Takao

Banned
Amazon can't be trusted. I think that even MGS3 3D did better than PSV's HD collection in japan?

3DS has a larger install base, and that version supposedly had "new" content vs. a port of a release from last year. I wouldn't be surprised if the Vita SKU has done better in North America, and Europe especially when you take into consideration that release's constant charting on the Vita top PSN sellers.

I still refuse to believe ZOE HD was cancelled for the Vita. I will continue to remain optimistic until we get an official confirmation or the Vita's successor is announced >=[

People in the ZOE HD thread said the framerate was shit, I'm doubting now, if it runs so terribly on consoles they might scrap Vita version.

Twinduct

No idea why it's bad for some, but I have zero lag on mine. This is with a brick wall about 30 cm thick between me and the PS3. Also don't believe it's something like not being sensitive to it or not.

Sad to hear about ZOE HD though ... I was hoping it would be decent on consoles :/

darkwing

No idea why it's bad for some, but I have zero lag on mine. This is with a brick wall about 30 cm thick between me and the PS3. Also don't believe it's something like not being sensitive to it or not.

Sad to hear about ZOE HD though ... I was hoping it would be decent on consoles :/

what happened to ZOE HD?

Shinriji

JAPAN VITA PSN RANKING (Out 3 - Out 9)

1. Ys - Foliage Ocean in Celceta (499/4.90)
2. Earth Defense Force 2017 Portable (546/4.84)
3. Nobunaga's Ambition: Heavenly with Power-Up Kit (126/4.72)
4. Sound Shapes (224/ 4.67)
5. DJMAX Technika Tune (141/4.57)
6. Little Big Planet PS Vita (525/ 4.89)
7. Tottemo E Mahjong (208/3.80)
8. Assault Gunners (1058/4.56)
9. Hatsune Miku: Project f (2656/4.90)
10. Persona 4 Golden (3119/4.95)

JAPAN VITA ALL TIME RATED PSN RANKING

1. Samurai & Dragons (6149)
2. Gravity Rush (5575)
3. Guardian Hearts (3271)
4. Persona 4 Golden (3119)
5. Piccoto Knights (2896)
6. Hatsune Miku: Project f (2656)
7. Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational (2630)
8. Ragnarok Odyssey (2597)
9. Super Stardust Delta (1854)
10. Escape Plan (1495)

For comparsion purposes

Final Fantasy 7 (7806)

Darkangus

Reports that the HD collection ain't really up to scruff. Framerate issues and etc (On Consoles).

Don't have direct evidence of course and working on 'hearsay' pretty much. Sad if proven true though :/

Framerate issues... Shoull I get the Collector Ed. from US or not? hhhuuummm....

Darkone

trying to connect the Vita to the PC and i get this error in Content manager:

could not connect to the storage media of the PC (C0-12043-0).

Anyone had this?

Hanmik

First DLC reigns in New Little King’s Story

Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH today outlined its DLC plans for its New Little King’s Story title for PlayStation®Vita.

Following the game’s release on September 27th, users are delighting in the epic quest of King Corobo as he begins his incredible journey to win back his kingdom from the Devil King known as ‘The Nightmare’. During the course of the game, players use the unique touch-screen elements of the PlayStation®Vita to guide Corobo across seven different areas as they battle against evil dark lords that have captured the royal princesses. As King, users must lead their Royal Guard in every grand battle, and plan attacks wisely as they grow their populations and broaden their territories. The publisher has also added new online elements, including co-op play and leaderboard systems.

KONAMI is committed to releasing regular weekly DLC for the PlayStation®Vita title, and will release the next ones on October 10th. One will take the form of sports-themed costumes for the main characters, and will be joined by other fun and useful DLC items.

That´s from a press release..

Carl

When the PSN was hacked way back when it wasn't taken down by some crackshot hacker. They simply found the rich and plain text files that contained all of our passwords. These files weren't encrypted at all which led me to removing my credit card from the PSN and I don't want to put another one on there.

So I've only used PSN cards for purchases but it seems that I might have to walk my happy ass into a store to buy once since they're all unavailable online.

Umm that never happened :p They confirmed all passwords were hashed.

PaulSancheezzee

Neo Member
trying to connect the Vita to the PC and i get this error in Content manager:

could not connect to the storage media of the PC (C0-12043-0).

Anyone had this?

Check the folder locations in the content manager and make sure they exist. I had this problem a couple days ago and I forgot I renamed my external to which I have my photos/videos/music mapped to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom