• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 5 | The handheld who would be King

Status
Not open for further replies.
At last I join the PSV dying-errr master race!

psv.png

Not pictured, the 32 GB memory inside the PSV, and the device is barely a month old. Got it all for $350. Maybe not so great an offer in the US but over here it's a steal.

Great job picking up Gravity Daze and Disgaea.

T.o.P: So... like, buy Miku f and stuff.
Do it, people!
What time are you online typically? I am Eastern time zone, so I typically can be on most evenings in that time zone.
Beast coast, sucka! I'm free basically whenever I'm posting here. Damn you, GAF, taking up my free time!
RE6 is out?!
There's a sixth Resident Evil?!?
I've preordered the game as well, so it's PARTY TIME!!!!
can't wait to get my ce cards and do nothing with the,
But I'm a reclusive shut in who doesn't like to leave the house!!
Ah, the age old problem. Maybe you could use the B/S/T thread on GAF?

Gxgear

Me and my gf have played 10 hours of tokyo jungle in 3 days.

Get Tokyo Jungle.

Also I haven't played Zenonia 2-3-4 but Zenonia 1 even on LOL touch on my android phone was better than any DS zelda game imo.

Yeah, I know Tokyo Jungle will be mine, it's just a matter of when.

I bought a $50 one from pcgamesupply.com it had a $6 "processing fee" and I had to deal with a code verification thing by automated phone call but it was smooth sailing from there, got the code in less than 5 minutes.

T.o.P: So... like, buy Miku f and stuff.

I'm importing it, never played any games from the franchise though, just thought I'd make my Vita collection more dynamic with a music game.

I think my PSN purchases for the $100 - $20 deal are laid out.

- NLKS $39.99
- Toyko Jungle $11.99
- RCR $14.99
- SunFlowers $3.99
- Dokuro $19.99
- JSR $9.99

Total: $100.94

And I'm still buying NFS:MW on PSN. My wallet cries. But I will get LBP once Sony issues my $20 credit. Or maybe I'll wait to buy NFS:MW with it? Hmm...

Is there anyway to use the Vita as a PS3 controller? My controller I got with my PS3 finally died and all I have left is a beat up corded 3rd party controller. All my PS3 does these days is netflix, it would be so nice if I could just use the vita to select shows

Come on Sony, get on the WiiU train!

Ponn

Banned
Haha, betraylton, I will join the Porings Brotherhood and get my jelly on.

I'm not sure how i'm even going to have time for RO. NFS MW and if I get AC:L, there literally is not enough hours in a day.

yes i've already wrote off Lego LoTR Vita

Can't wait to hunt some Rathalos in Ragnarok Odyssey!
funny shit dude

I'm importing it, never played any games from the franchise though, just thought I'd make my Vita collection more dynamic with a music game.
Good choice, you won't be disappointed, especially if you enjoy vocaloid/Miku.

KILL ALL PORINGS

i hope the game actually comes out before the end of october
I kinda forgot that you were excited for it, to be honest.

What do you guys think of the chances of Okami HD coming over like Jet Set Radio (hope this doesn't qualify as port begging)?
I'd say not very likely. Sega is one of the biggest Vita supporters and Capcom... not so much. Never say never, though.

crinale

Just finished normal difficulty of EDF3P using Palewing.
Man controlling the Palewing is soooo much fun! You can just FLY over hoard of ants and drop the huge plasma ball. BANG! and everything beneath you is burned to hell.

EDF3P localization can't come soon enough.

Aqua Kitty ($3) on PSM!

Or buy Rebel ($2) on PSM and Alien Zombie Megadeath ($1) as a Mini. Both are awesome games by the same developer.
Thanks!

And yeah aqua kitty is $3.49. But damn it looks awesome so I may just fund the extra .49 cents and get that.

Super crate box is not $3! Grrrr. Getting out of this thread before you guys make me spend all my money. ~_~

Okay so super crate box and aqua kitty both $3.49. I have a decision to make!

Gxgear

Thanks!

And yeah aqua kitty is $3.49. But damn it looks awesome so I may just fund the extra .49 cents and get that.

Super crate box is not $3! Grrrr. Getting out of this thread before you guys make me spend all my money. ~_~

Okay so super crate box and aqua kitty both $3.49. I have a decision to make!

You need to add the minimum $5 and buy both! It's the right thing to do, it's what Jesus would do :p

Er...I'll second Rebel (1.99)?

I think my PSN purchases for the $100 - $20 deal are laid out.

- NLKS $39.99
- Toyko Jungle $11.99
- RCR $14.99
- SunFlowers $3.99
- Dokuro $19.99
- JSR $9.99

Total: $100.94

And I'm still buying NFS:MW on PSN. My wallet cries. But I will get LBP once Sony issues my $20 credit. Or maybe I'll wait to buy NFS:MW with it? Hmm...

Already almost hit mine:

- RE6 $59.99 (already bought)
- Jet Set Radio PS3/Vita $19.99
- RCR $14.99
- DooM 3 BFG $39.99

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Man.

I wish RCR was getting a PS+ discount. I have 14.36 in my damn account! Now I'll have to get a 20 dollar card. :(

Go buy Gravity Rush and Project Diva f, then preorder Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus.

First no retail NLKS and now ZOE HD &%$@

Minimum of $5 for adding funds?
What's the point in even owning a Vita anymore?!

And I believe you just need the minimum amount of 45 in your wallet. Then you can exact amount it. At least, that's what I've been doing.($7 in wallet, item is $10, only have to add $3)

I approve of your new avatar.
Hikage for lyfe.
It was between a Katsuragi, Mirai, or Hikage, and ultimately I decided the Hikage one was the best.

Because I am old and lazy.
Go take a nap, old man! Nobody wants your cranky-ness here!

Apath

I still refuse to believe ZOE HD was cancelled for the Vita. I will continue to remain optimistic until we get an official confirmation or the Vita's successor is announced >=[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom