• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 5 | The handheld who would be King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay one more. This was too funny to not share...

iR3CP4jjE12Xf.jpg

How are you getting these shots from Vita to Imgur so quickly?

YES the update is early!. Bought RCR, Sun Flowers and Spy Hunter I heard that's the new game for the Vita exploit. How is that doctor who game?

Also, some interesting PSOne games added.

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
How are you getting these shots from Vita to Imgur so quickly?

Not imgur. I'm transferring them to my mac and uploading to minus per someone else's suggestion.

Also Sunflowers is exactly what I was expecting it to be. A casual, relaxing game.

A good game. Legitimately good. It was a PS2 game originally that got ported to PSP a few years back. It's a top down shoot/beat em up based on a comic I never read.

Takao is right, the game is awesome. Sometimes it become a bullet hell shmup. And the comic was great as well.

Not imgur. I'm transferring them to my mac and uploading to minus per someone else's suggestion.

Also Sunflowers is exactly what I was expecting it to be. A casual, relaxing game.

Nice, you're doing a great job. Are transferring to Mac via the Content Manager app?

I bought RCR and SunFlowers on my lunch break as well. I may even buy Doctor Who tonight since it's only $10! And hopefully Spy Hunter will show up in my mail box tonight.

AHHHH...come on Vita-bros, i'm smarter than your average drunk pirate cat.

Its not that far fetched, vita hype can do strange things to a person. Why I got as far as downloading the Zen Pinball 2 demo due to the hype before I remembered that pinball sucks and you all are crazy

Ponn

Banned
Dammit I secretly hoping someone would actually buy it...

what if it's good? :/

Curiosity is eating you up, you should buy it. That's the only way to be sure.

All my precious bandwidth is going to Xcom demo, RCR, KOF XIII and WD ep 4 right now.

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
Prepare yourselves Vitabros for the onslaught of flowers I'm Near Gifting. Prepare yourselves...

Curiosity is eating you up, you should buy it. That's the only way to be sure.

All my precious bandwidth is going to Xcom demo, RCR, KOF XIII and WD ep 4 right now.

Oh fuck walking dead is out this week I forgot...

Also do you bros think we will start seeing a upsurge of vita sales yet? Or not until later in the month? What title will push the hardware?

inb4 spy hunter

DemonNite

user reviews of Spy Hunter from the web...

I used to love going to the arcade and running back to this game. It just had an urgency that made the game play intensity so much fun. I can't say this is an absolutely perfect revamp, but it's a lot of fun. I've gotten to really enjoy the nostalgia and the new twists are nice. Graphics look great and I just love the lineup of games coming our way to the Vita this next 2 months. Finally the season of VITA games begins !!!! :)

9/10

OMG! THIS GAME IS SOOOOOOOOOOO FUN!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!! Kick ass!!!!

Really pleased so far. First level puts you at a test facility trying out the prototype Interceptor. In the middle of the testing, the facility is compromised by attackers who want to try and steal the Interceptor. At that moment, it's weapons hot and you are kicking ass. Graphics are not amazing, but VERY passable. Resolution is much higher than would be on a 3DS. So while the assets maybe be the same, the game looks very crisp. I'm guessing 60FPS. Lot of cool terrain and tons of branching paths and big jumps. At one point a bridge is out/blocked and I have to hit a ramp and fly way down into the water (ala hydro thunder). It's so cool. Only played like 10 minutes, but COOL!

Edit: And BTW, no thick pea soup fog like I remember seeing in the trailers. Maybe they pushed it back on the Vita. Maybe the fog is a feature exclusive to the 3DS. :)

i4xYdElAioqay.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom