• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 5 | The handheld who would be King

Status
Not open for further replies.
SCE ワールドワイドスタジオ プレジデントの吉田修平氏がファミ通インタビューに語ったところによると、PS Vitaには未発表の仕込みタイトルが多数あるそうです。

Interesting.

What does this say?

Noi

SCE ワールドワイドスタジオ プレジデントの吉田修平氏がファミ通インタビューに語ったところによると、PS Vitaには未発表の仕込みタイトルが多数あるそうです。

Let the games be free, @yosp!

darkwing

Still looking for some solutions to this
"My university's wifi doesn't like game consoles. I can connect my PS3 with an Ethernet cord and run perfectly. But the wifi rejects my Vita (along with my 3DS. The wifi also blocks routers). So any ideas on what I can do? My University's tech people basically just said "no"
Any help is appreciated"
I'm looking into USB wifi thingamagigs now. Anybody have expertise with that?

do you have a PC that connects to the network? some wifi USB dongles can be a wifi access point

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Huh, Treasure Park's update to have infinite(?) random sheets to play is interesting, and some of the sheets are devilish. Putting a coin and bomb on the same color to where you have to think a little to find the gem and avoid the bombs.

According to a Famitsu interview with @yosp, a bunch of as-yet unannounced PS Vita titles are being worked on.

olimpia84

Huh, Treasure Park's update to have infinite(?) random sheets to play is interesting, and some of the sheets are devilish. Putting a coin and bomb on the same color to where you have to think a little to find the gem and avoid the bombs.

Is this update live? I guess I'll go and check myself...I was getting tired of waiting to get more sheets through Near.

as 35 dollar downloads

Better then not getting any localization.

You guys need to accept the fact that the future of JapantoNA localizations (especially niche RPG's) will be digital download at probably premium prices to recoup as much profit for the publisher. Complaining about $35 or $39.99 won't change that. I really hope Little Kings Story sold really well for konami as a $39 DD, it may inspire other publishers to bring stuff the same way.

(casts a glare in the direction of Square Enix)

KalBalboa

Banned

Yeah, you only get minimal coins too, but it's nice to have that infinite pile of puzzles now. It's dangerous, though... you could potentially break your streak.

Come to think of it, do the infinite puzzles change your diamond streak at all? I found every one but none contributed to my streak.

Takao

Banned
based on my math Konami has made at least $5733 off of NLKS on PSN

that's based off of the number of ratings and sony's 33% cut

LuchaShaq

Banned
I really need to stop getting tricked by platformers. They always look/sound great but I hate playing them. Blob/sound shapes/rayman. All are good games objectively but I HATE playing any of them. Pretty dissappointed in RCR so far too, seems like family guy style random for the sake of random. Still super excited for P4G/AC:L/NFS but I won't be tricked with downloadable hype again. When it comes to that only about 10% pans out in my experience.

MooMoo

Yeah, you only get minimal coins too, but it's nice to have that infinite pile of puzzles now. It's dangerous, though... you could potentially break your streak.

Come to think of it, do the infinite puzzles change your diamond streak at all? I found every one but none contributed to my streak.
The wins/losses of the randomly generated puzzles don't count towards your steak. The only thing to worry about is that the max gains are so small (+2) compared to your max losses (-50).

Count me in as thinking Sunflowers is addicting. I've only played the demo but I'm tempted to just buy it now lol.

KalBalboa

Banned
The wins/losses of the randomly generated puzzles don't count towards your steak. The only thing to worry about is that the max gains are so small (+2) compared to your max losses (-50).

Count me in as thinking Sunflowers is addicting. I've only played the demo but I'm tempted to just buy it now lol.

Ah, thanks for the heads up.

Takao

Banned
Sony has made at least $32k off of Plants Vs. Zombies (as SOE is first party I didn't apply a cut here since it all ends up in Sony's pockets anyways)

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
The fuck... no mid mission check points in Spy Hunter. Welp, I'm done for the night.

So after everything and all the horrible gameplay videos and awful screens, you still bought the damn thing.

why?

I can get why you bought Burning Skies(Vita first FPS,easy trophies..ect)..but Spy Hunter..

why?

maybe you want to support Vita by buying games and telling publishers that stuff sells on it..but why are you actually playing it...

why?

..why?

So after everything and all the horrible gameplay videos and awful screens, you still bought the damn thing.

why?

I can get why you bought Burning Skies(Vita first FPS,easy trophies..ect)..but Spy Hunter..

why?

maybe you want to support Vita by buying games and telling publishers that stuff sells on it..but why are you actually playing it...

why?

..why?

Gamefly.

why?

why?

why?

..why?
Why do you hate good games like Persona 3 portable? Are you pot calling out the kettle?

Why, etc.

But I didn't rate it, and I'm sure many haven't.

Either way, they probably made more than if they had gone retail.

Yep, I bought it and haven't rated it yet. Do we have some official stats of how much has sold digitally some PSVITA title? At least that way we could guess which % of the people rate the game.

EDIT: Top of the page. Buy Sunflowers (the game), and maybe some sunflowers (the plant)!

Kyon

Banned
Why do you hate good games like Persona 3 portable? Are you pot calling out the kettle?

Why, etc.

Because its a lesser game in terms of being a downgraded Persona experience. Persona 4 is the superior RPG and Persona game period no questions asked. Buy it in stores November 20th ^^ pre order at your local game shops for a skin for your Vita tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom