• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 5 | The handheld who would be King

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitehawk

Banned
Soo... The recent exploit is amazing.

peBkFl.jpg

nYuuUl.jpg

Gxgear

Does anyone know the limit of the number of pages you can have on Vita? Toying with the idea of just doing 1 game per page with appropriate background.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Better then not getting any localization.

You guys need to accept the fact that the future of JapantoNA localizations (especially niche RPG's) will be digital download at probably premium prices to recoup as much profit for the publisher. Complaining about $35 or $39.99 won't change that. I really hope Little Kings Story sold really well for konami as a $39 DD, it may inspire other publishers to bring stuff the same way.

(casts a glare in the direction of Square Enix)
That wouldn't be a problem if Vita memory cards weren't overpriced to shit.

You know, people say Vita needs a price cut, and I disagree. But fuck, those memory cards need to be sliced in half. They're so outrageous, and it's just going to make them look even more '2nd place' when Nintendo's allowing SD cards for their system and suddenly make this huge digital option push

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Oh. That's disappointing.

I'm playing it and i'm enjoying it, dinasty warriors next is a game made with vita in mind, more than most(all?) of the other games.
All the additions are funny, well made and give a lot of variety to the gameplay.
Graphics are realy good and it's full of content, long story short i really like it, and i'm not a musou lover.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Motorstorm RC no longer free on Vita store.
When did that change? Just curious.

If you need to download the free one again I did find it in my download list.

Foshy

Motorstorm RC no longer free on Vita store.
When did that change? Just curious.

If you need to download the free one again I did find it in my download list.
I think it was just a limited time promotion in the US, it was never free in EU to begin with.

kiyomi

how would you describe it? Rhythm game?

Er.. no. :p

I bought and played it for the first time when it came to PSN, my first thought of it was it reminded me of the early Tony Hawk games a bit? Just in the way that you're rolling around doing tricks, collecting stuff against the clock and generally being something of a hoodlum, but it has a unique visual style and a great soundtrack too.

Takao

Banned
WRC3: FIA World Rally Championship details and screens:

552380_514838485211517_1756044487_n.jpg

68383_514838991878133_1988070025_n.jpg

547009_514838651878167_329881525_n.jpg

(More at link)

The portable version will include all 54 official teams of the current season, the WRC Experience game mode featuring Single Stage, Single Rally, and 2012 Championship, an online gameplay mode, 6 different rallies (Rallye Monte-Carlo, Rallye de France – Alsace, RallyRACC-Rally de Espana, Acropolis Rally, ADAC Rallye Deutschland and Wales Rally GB), 3 official categories (WRC, WRC 2 and WRC 3) with 11 official cars, and free DLC after launch giving you three additional rallies (Rally Guanajuato Mexico, Philips Rally Argentina and Vodafone Rally de Portugal). The game will launch October 26th in Europe, with a North American release yet to be announced

Has a few less tracks than the console version IIRC.

Saying what we all know... http://youtu.be/XTm2iBJE5Vs

nnnooooo

whitehawk

Banned
Beautiful.

But holy hell was the PSP screen horrible. lol
Well, sure now it's a terrible screen. However I lined up for it back in March 2005. Back then it was the best screen around. Hell it was pretty much the only device that could play videos on the go. Its screen tech is 8 years old now, it's to be expected.

Amory

So I booted up Hot Shots for the first time in a while...I had almost all the crowns and I figured I'd put in some time and try to get one or two more. Saved game was deleted somehow, no idea why. Welp, looks like I'll never play Hot Shots again.

Such a pain in the ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom