• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 5 | The handheld who would be King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought Little King's Story, let's hope it's good.

Yup, you won't regret it. Seven hours in and I feel like I've barely scratched the surface of this game. Finally getting my army more rounded out, with better gear, etc etc. I really, really love this game.

Mzo

I would be embarrassed because I'm a 24 year old male and people in Europe are still pretty judgemental about such trivial, juvenile geeky stuff, at least where I live. I bet it isn't any different in most of North America.
You should be over that kind of high school mentality by 24. Why do you care so much about what strangers think?

UberTag

Launch unfinished product, then add features with patches and DLC. Makes sense.
Clearly they're trying to top the 60 Metacritic score they received for Resistance: Burning Skies. True Nihilistic gems should only get RED MC scores. None of this yellow crap.

Wow,if they're so behind that Kill Cams--a staple of the series since the first Modern Warfare--aren't in the final product, then CoD Declassified is officially dead on arrival... Embarrassing. Cancelling my NewEgg pre-order later this evening, despite the fact that I got $10 off.

Seriously, I still think the single player is just going to be based in the multiplayer maps.
Sony should have realised these problems were there, they've put more PR focus on this than any other Vita game (well, SCEA).

Least Vita has AC which is looking surprisingly good.

Iacobellis

Anyone else hate the smaller UI notifications introduced in 1.80?

On a side note, RCR just pops on the OLED screen. Is there any free roam to it, akin to GTA? I might download this once I get the money.

Finally got around to getting Gravity Rush, thanks to all the top of the page posters in this thread. Can't believe I waited so long, it's wonderful.

All these 80's pop culture references are killing me? This isn't pertaining to the 80's, but is the title screen a mocking of the intro and title screen to Streets of Rage?

I wouldn't know, I never played Streets of Rage :p

Some of the missions are pissing me off right now though. The Bit.Trip levels are pretty much unbeatable in their current state. And don't get me started on the prison escape mission. Thought it would've been heaps of fun. Nope, guards have eyes in the back of their heads and can see so far it makes you afraid to move

My god.

kill cams as DLC

XeOP3.png

KuGsj.gif

Wow. damn nihilists man!

AwRy108

yeah well we are still waiting on that Burning Skies patch that they promised. Tick Tock, this team is a joke.

At the very least, they should keep their mouths shut on Twitter b/c it seems that the only thing they can do is spew bad news about their own products...

AwRy108

Better than keeping their mouths shut about everything and not letting us know what we're in for

I guess I was looking at it from their side of the fence. For us, I'm glad we hear about this crap early so we don't waste our money; but for them, it's got to be their PR staff's worst nightmare...

Marz

Are kill cams the instant replay of you dying, and then it switches to the perspective of other players?

Do people like this? Seems kind of dumb imo. Guess it's anti-camper tech or something.

Imagine if there were kill cams in real life though....

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I wouldn't know, I never played Streets of Rage :p

Some of the missions are pissing me off right now though. The Bit.Trip levels are pretty much unbeatable in their current state. And don't get me started on the prison escape mission. Thought it would've been heaps of fun. Nope, guards have eyes in the back of their heads and can see so far it makes you afraid to move

I'm having more fun just doing basic missions and exploring the city. Like Gravity Rush, some of the side missions have the potential to make me not like the game, so I'll only do bronze on them and continue on.

Marz

Why won't Sony drop the price on PSN Wipeout?

Geez man I know it isn't still selling at that price so what gives?

I'm having more fun just doing basic missions and exploring the city. Like Gravity Rush, some of the side missions have the potential to make me not like the game, so I'll only do bronze on them and continue on.

So far, the gun rampage has been the only difficult one for me. I mean all the other took several tries, but it was clear that with a bit of luck they were doable.

If you level up your powers in Gravity Rush some of the challenges are really easy to gold, and then you can level up even more. Though I won't kid you there are some that will test your patience and your queasiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom