• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 5 | The handheld who would be King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sintoid

Better cameras, internal memory(32gb), better battery life, gorilla glass, would be some good choices. I'd also prefer a matte Vita, as I hate fingerprints.

It would be cool to have a Vita with a similar design to the PSP Go.

And obviously 99$ price or die!

PaulLFC

Anyone know why Super Monkey Ball is so cheap? It's £13.85 to preorder at ShopTo, does it not have the amount of content of past games in the series or something?

Sonic Racing is cheap(ish) too, £24.99 from Amazon. Maybe Sega is just pricing their games well.

Derrick01

Banned
The only problem with being a Vitadad is the complete lack of respect kids give electronics. Mine was playing the vita while eating popcorn the other day. There were butter smugges everywhere

I would have had a mental breakdown watching, in slow motion of course, those fingers moving towards the screen and buttons.

Play Asia all the way for me - free shipping and pretty good prices

Play Asia has free shipping in the UK? The hell?

I'm in NZ but yeah, Play Asia's really good for US imports. I've tried plenty of other sites but pretty much all of them fall into two categories; amazingly slow shipping or crazy expensive shipping. One special site (CD Universe) even fell into both categories. They were great.

Play Asia has free shipping in the UK? The hell?

I'm in NZ but yeah, Play Asia's really good for US imports. I've tried plenty of other sites but pretty much all of them fall into two categories; amazingly slow shipping or crazy expensive shipping. One special site (CD Universe) even fell into both categories. They were great.

For most preordered games yep!

MisterC20XX

Am I the only one getting the AC bundle?

I would buy the bundle if I didn't already have a Vita...
...and if I didn't just put my yearly video game budget into my PSN wallet! :-O

Speaking of Assassin's Creed, have any details emerged about cross-content between the PS3 and Vita versions? I'm buying the Vita version for sure, but is there any benefit to buying ACIII for my PS3 rather than my 360?

sajj316

Is it me or do you find it strange that 3 to 4 posters are monopolizing the Vita sales thread and I don't think one of them has a Vita? Nothing to play? Friday night? Nothing ....???

Sigh ..

ZeroAKA

What classes are you guys looking forward to play as?
Hunter, Assassin, or Mage. Since the class can be changed at any time, I'll probably end up using whichever one I get the best equips for.

Is there any interest in this thread regarding Amazon.com carrying digital PSN points and subs again?

Cheers,
Tony
Yes. Best Buy is out of stock, and GameStop refuses to accept my credit card. :/

Takao

Banned

cyborg009

Banned
Colin needs to realize that the PS3 ports to Vita are not a bad thing. The idea behind them is to simply get as much content on the handheld as soon as possible. Yes, exclusives would be better but if it's having a game or not having a game I know everyone would rather have the game.

I do understand when he points out certain games shouldn't be on the Vita. Like Sly Cooper it fits being on the PS3 more so than the vita, time and effort is being wasted on the port.(but its cross-buy which kinda changes things). I do feel like Puppeteer should be on the vita.

also since I have AC3:L bundle preorder should stick with it or wait for a deal with those $50 gift cards

There's quite a few PSN exclusives that should be on Vita; Dead Natiom would be glorious and coop could still be implemented, Journey would be beautiful, Flower and Flow too.

VanWinkle

I'm starting to get a little worried about NFS Most Wanted now. I wasn't remotely worried up to this point since its Criterion and they are beasts, but I must say I'm kind of worried about the potential quality of the Vita version. :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom