• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 5 | The handheld who would be King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyborg

I was just playing Uncharted the screen went black " gpu crash" the ps button is blinking but I cant turn it on.
Can anyone help me?

sajj316

I was just playing Uncharted the screen went black " gpu crash" the ps button is blinking but I cant turn it on.
Can anyone help me?

If you were doing the save hack .. another GAFer ran into the same problem. Doesn't seem like there is a solution.

Sid

It's a day one purchase for me. Burnout Paradise is my favorite racing game ever and this looks to be about as close to a sequel as we will get. And I still think it's immensely impressive that they put the full open world into the Vita version so I will support that.

Does anybody here know if Criterion gave good post-release support on the last NFS game? I didn't play that one, but their support on Burnout Paradise was absolutely astounding.
If this was a real most wanted i would have bought that day 1 but hey......

Andrefpvs

Can anyone help me?

Is this the error?

If so, welcome to the club. It seems to be a very nasty error. I still don't know if I should replace my Vita.

To restart your console, hold the power button for as long as necessary. Recharging your PS Vita may be necessary.

EDIT: Oh, and what I did wasn't really a hack, more of an attempt to get my corrupted save to load. This error has happened to other people who have no corrupted saves (especially in LBP and more recently in NLKS).

Andrefpvs

Yes thats the error. Should I contact Sony?

Maybe, if you can find whether it's a hardware issue or not that would really help the small percentage of users who have the problem (me included).

There really is no information about this issue anywhere.

Ran rp

I agree on cod, but what about something like this? ;)
imUzVb98KWyJU.gif

Those blacks and neon signs on the Vita's screen.

Mmmmmmmmmm

Carl

I posted in that thread that a PSMobile version would be awesome. I'm sure if a lot of people show interest he would be more than willing to port it

Carl

Heh, it's being made by the guys who used to be Sony Cambridge. Cambridge are now a part of Guerilla Games, though :) They're good guys.

VanWinkle

Oops I thought all the footage was from E3 last year, after looking I see there was some new stuff this year. My mistake

It was revealed that we were getting a Killzone game (then just called "Killzone") in a sizzle reel from when the Vita, or NGP at the time, was first revealed in January 2011. It was never spoken of again until two months ago when it had a proper reveal.

yurinka

Nothing,probably canned or handed to nihilistic.
True story. Sony is going 3rd party and they're porting it to iOS xDDD
It was revealed that we were getting a Killzone game (then just called "Killzone") in a sizzle reel from when the Vita, or NGP at the time, was first revealed in January 2011. It was never spoken of again until two months ago when it had a proper reveal.
In addition to this, they merged Sony Cambridge (the developer of the game) into Guerrilla in order to have a closer relationship for the development of this game.
The latest footage shown looks great, and the main game concept design seems to be adapted in order to focus it better to the Vita (not talking about shitty touchscreen QTEs).
They're on it, but Sony just prefers to focus their marketing on games that are closer to its release.

Carl

In addition to this, they merged Sony Cambridge (the developer of the game) into Guerrilla in order to have a closer relationship for the development of this game.
They're on it, but Sony just prefers to focus their marketing on games that are closer to its release.

Yup, Cambridge are a Killzone studio now.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Was at Gamestop and they didn't have DJ Max Technika Tune in the system. D: Was there to pick up some things and was going to pre-order while I was there.

sajj316

Shot him a message as well. I wouldn't mind opening my checkbook to personally support it ..

Ok, so Vitabros, Vitadads, and Vitamuffins can support Jocchan by doing the following on a marketing/PR level. Donor support is not necessary at this point. Small team with a small budget. Seems like they can finish within their means. If not, Jocchan will let me know.

- follow the project on twitter -> https://twitter.com/TheRealDudebro
- continue to hype this game on twitter and facebook. 5 tweets already about Dudebro II
- If you know industry people, relay .. relay ... relay. I bet someone will tweet @yosp by the end of the day. I already hit up Jeff Rubenstein regarding 'Pub Fund' for Vita port

cyborg009

Banned
Ok, so Vitabros, Vitadads, and Vitamuffins can support Jocchan by doing the following on a marketing/PR level. Donor support is not necessary at this point. Small team with a small budget. Seems like they can finish within their means. If not, Jocchan will let me know.

- continue to hype this game on twitter and facebook. 5 tweets already about Dudebro II
- If you know industry people, relay .. relay ... relay. I bet someone will tweet @yosp by the end of the day. I already hit up Jeff Rubenstein regarding 'Pub Fund' for Vita port

I think she deals with PSM stuff
https://twitter.com/SarahLuvsVGames

Carl

@ShaneWatch or @NSuttner are more about that kind of Pub Fund stuff i think. But even then i doubt they'd listen to you :p

cozo

wow MGS3 is actually pretty good on VITA... the controls are /not/ an issue

finally got into the game after all these years on trying; its ecosystem is ridiculously involved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom