• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 5 | The handheld who would be King

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not official. All we've heard is that JSR has been "delayed for a couple of weeks".
It could easily be delayed longer than that.
Then again, so could any of these titles. PSN could get hacked again and shut down for a month or more. Who can really say?

Ah, gotcha. I hope it does get a release by the end of the month, I was gutted at the delay as portable JSR on the Vita would be so good.

Valkyr47

Banned
You're welcome!

The amount of people buying Mutant Blobs Attack makes me happy ^_^

Add me to the list

saw it on sale and jumped on it, really fun so far

love the 50's/60's sci fi music and the humor in the background posters and environment

i can see this having some tricky puzzles later on, and having fun finding both friends and gold medaling each level

Carl

Add me to the list

saw it on sale and jumped on it, really fun so far

love the 50's/60's sci fi music and the humor in the background posters and environment

i can see this having some tricky puzzles later on, and having fun finding both friends and gold medaling each level

Glad you're having fun with it. It really is great. None of the puzzles get TOO tricky, IMO. But they're good fun. I've still not got all gold medals etc. One day i will!

If you're lurking this thread and don't own Mutant Blobs Attack yet, go buy it :)

xclaw

Do the Arkedo Series work for remote play? I was all excited about Jump and was hoping the series would be on Vita but it looks like it's just PS3/PSN and I know I'll never get around to playing it on console if I did buy it. However I know it'd get taken care of on my Vita.

VanWinkle

Maybe I should have clarified.
Need for Speed looks sub-native based on the direct feed screens posted.
In the higher quality off-screen videos for Liberation, aliasing can be seen like in this video by IGN.

I'm hoping that I'm wrong.

I would say both of them are likely sub-native. AC3:L looks less so from the videos we've seen, but both look closer to native than Uncharted: GA.

Carl

Okay, so i lead a really very sad life and i have an excel spreadsheet of every purchase i have ever made on PSN (seriously). I just checked out how much i've spent on PSVita's store. Not including Minis and PSP/PSOne games i've purchased to pay on my Vita (So basically just Vita games and DLC) i've spent...

£458.22

Vita has no games...?

Okay, so i lead a really very sad life and i have an excel spreadsheet of every purchase i have ever made on PSN (seriously). I just checked out how much i've spent on PSVita's store. Not including Minis and PSP/PSOne games i've purchased to pay on my Vita (So basically just Vita games and DLC) i've spent...

£458.22

Vita has no games...?

Hmmm... PSVita store only? That's impressive. Mine is a much lower amount. Probably less than $100 for certain.

Thinking about it, for a second...
Sound Shapes (11.99)
MBA (7.99)
Zen Pinball 2 Monster Table Pack (4.19)
Gravity Rush DLC (3.99 x 3)
SunFlowers (3.99)
Super Stardust Delta (14.99)
Total: $55.12

£458.22

Vita has no games...?

Carl just to make you feel better - www.steamcalculator.com/id/tamaster92

:/

Edit: that doesn't include dlc or non-steam games too...

kiyomi

£458.22

Vita has no games...?

Not a spreadsheeter but for me it's probably around the £250 mark. With PSP games, though, it's probably another £80+.

And it's only the beginning :O

Oh, you said Vita store, lol. I haven't spent that £250 on the store.. :s

zroid

Banned

Dr Dogg

£458.22

Vita has no games...?

Bah! That's nothing compared to my stato-like monotony that is my spreadsheet fetish that includes a backlog, completed list, purchase history, wish list and loads more dating back to PS One days.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
There's a demo of Lego LotR available for the 3DS. A real shame they couldn't be bothered putting a Vita one out there for that and Batman.

Carl

Bah! That's nothing compared to my stato-like monotony that is my spreadsheet fetish that includes a backlog, completed list, purchase history, wish list and loads more dating back to PS One days.

It's good to see i'm not the only sad one in here, anyway :p

Disguises

Thought this was a nice update! Beta for playstation all stars
"This content is not available for use with your account"
and Killzone liberation Vita compatibility!
Not if you got it from the PSP GO promotion.
. Sigh.

Anyone else have issues with PSASBR?

Edit: Oh, PS plus only. That was completely not clear.

PSBlogEU said:
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale which, by the way, will be available for Vita users too (whether you’re a Plus member or not)

zroid

Banned
:0 it's genius! Why haven't I been doing this for all my games?!

It'd probably be smarter to just use Backloggery, lol

But I started this before I knew about that site (possibly before it existed), so I'm in too deep now.

TOTP: Vita has a couple games, I guess. You should buy them.

Dr Dogg

It'd probably be smarter to just use Backloggery, lol

But I started this before I knew about that site (possibly before it existed), so I'm in too deep now.

TOTP: Vita has a couple games, I guess. You should buy them.

I used Backloggery for a bit but was an arduous task having to manually enter each title one by one (haven't been there in years so don't know if things have been made easier). Works great for niche titles that are going to be omitted from most databases. Recently I've been having a play around with How Long To Beat as it has a huge catalogue of games already and an easy submission process and allows users to submit a completion time so you can get a rough idea of how much of your life is going to be ebbed away.

DSGamer

Neo Member
Perhaps some of these other upcoming games will be US Only and we'll get to enjoy more surprises.

NEXT TUESDAY

Orgarhythm
Street Fighter x Tekken
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward

OCTOBER 26th

DJMax Technika Tune (retail)

OCTOBER 30th

Assassin's Creed III: Liberation
DJMax Technika Tune (digital)
Jet Set Radio
LEGO Lord of the Rings
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Ragnarok Odyssey
Smart as...

NOVEMBER 6th

Legends of War: Patton
When Vikings Attack

NOVEMBER 13th

Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified

NOVEMBER 20th

Persona 4: Golden
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

The Vita has no games. It's so funny. I look at my 3DS frequently and say, "WTH? How are you winning?" I like maybe 2 games on the system that aren't DS games. Meanwhile I have to delete purchased games from my 32GB memory card to make way for new games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom