• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 5 | The handheld who would be King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerub

Banned
Perhaps some of these other upcoming games will be US Only and we'll get to enjoy more surprises.

NEXT TUESDAY

Orgarhythm
Street Fighter x Tekken
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward

OCTOBER 26th

DJMax Technika Tune (retail)

OCTOBER 30th

Assassin's Creed III: Liberation
DJMax Technika Tune (digital)
Jet Set Radio
LEGO Lord of the Rings
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Ragnarok Odyssey
Smart as...

NOVEMBER 6th

Legends of War: Patton
When Vikings Attack

NOVEMBER 13th

Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified

NOVEMBER 20th

Persona 4: Golden
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

Huh, I had forgotten about super monkey ball. Have there been any impressions? I can only find one review on metacritic and that's 80/100.

The Vita has no games. It's so funny. I look at my 3DS frequently and say, "WTH? How are you winning?" I like maybe 2 games on the system that aren't DS games. Meanwhile I have to delete purchased games from my 32GB memory card to make way for new games.

Mario and Pokemon sell systems, sad fact.

All bitterness aside, I completely agree. I'm having trouble figuring out which 3 games to get for my vita this holiday! Worse off i' still trying to run through P3P in time for Golden -__-

Morning/Afternoon VitaDudes!

Mario and Pokemon sell systems, sad fact.

All bitterness aside, I completely agree. I'm having trouble figuring out which 3 games to get for my vita this holiday! Worse off i' still trying to run through P3P in time for Golden -__-

Morning/Afternoon VitaDudes!

My 2 definitive purchases are AC3: Liberation and P4: Golden, I'm considering either Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward or Ragnarok Odyssey as my third. BO: Declassified also comes into play but I'm expecting the worst with that unfortunately :/

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I used Backloggery for a bit but was an arduous task having to manually enter each title one by one (haven't been there in years so don't know if things have been made easier). Works great for niche titles that are going to be omitted from most databases. Recently I've been having a play around with How Long To Beat as it has a huge catalogue of games already and an easy submission process and allows users to submit a completion time so you can get a rough idea of how much of your life is going to be ebbed away.

I think that was my issue with backloggery. Having to enter everything manually, knowing me, I'd forget to add a game, or two, or ten. Plus, my backlog is nowhere near the levels of some other's.

I don't really like my PlayStation Vita Travel Pouch; it's too mushy and I just hated using the zipper, so I ordered the PDP PSVita Custom Crystal Case, heard great things about this one. Anyone have it?

Also ordered AC3 Liberation alongside AC3 for PS3, cannot wait for the 30th :D

That's the one I have, it's OK. It's pretty big, but the latch isn't all that great, kinda flimsy. Seems like if you dropped the case, the Vita will spill out, negating its intended purpose. Holds a ton of games though

Carl

Vita was supposed to get it today regardless of plus.....

I know that, but they made it PS+ only.

Look.

PS+ only. Stupid SCEE

8097567046_317beeaf91_b.jpg

Couldn't help myself, had to buy PvZ. Maybe this time I will actually finish the game. Also got my 12 month of PS+ and $50 PSN card from Capital One. Yes!!

FireCloud

Okay, so i lead a really very sad life and i have an excel spreadsheet of every purchase i have ever made on PSN (seriously). I just checked out how much i've spent on PSVita's store. Not including Minis and PSP/PSOne games i've purchased to pay on my Vita (So basically just Vita games and DLC) i've spent...

£458.22

Vita has no games...?

I've been thinking of creating a spreadsheet as well. It has gotten to the point where I can't remember what I've gotten from the store. I have over 1100 downloads in my history so I'm not looking forward to wading through it. Right now I have almost everything installed but sometimes I grab free DLC for games I don't have yet but might get in the future. I have no idea for how much of that kind of stuff I have.

Do you use any particular format for your spreadsheet?

Also, buy Mutant Blobs Attack everyone and NLKS is a blast in case you were wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom