• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 5 | The handheld who would be King

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2012/09/...rsion-delayed/

“Prime Minister releases the PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 is scheduled for 31 October., Edition dedicated to the holders of the PlayStation Vista debut on the market in the spring of 2013, the”

Translated from polish - most wanted delayed till 2013.

Please please be wrong :(

Quoting for new page

Adamm

So I finished the story of LBP tonight, now to go back & collect all the stuff I missed.

Did anyone else find LBP Vita a lot harder than the other ones? I Aced most levels pretty easily on the PS3, but seem to be struggling on some of the Vita levels.

Also this:
IFqDS.jpg

Its near impossible to get multiplayer in the first zone/world :(

mauaus

Who wants to help a Vitabro out?

I have an Amazon US $35 Gift Card and need to trade it for PSN cards, anyone want to trade it for a $20 and $10 psn card ($30 total)

im not in the US and used to buy my PSN cards online at best buy but now thats over its a complete suckfest to buy PSN cards...

Quoted for new page

So I finished the story of LBP tonight, now to go back & collect all the stuff I missed.

Did anyone else find LBP Vita a lot harder than the other ones? I Aced most levels pretty easily on the PS3, but seem to be struggling on some of the Vita levels.

Also this:

Its near impossible to get multiplayer in the first zone/world :(

The last boss ( I think it's the last boss) is driving me bonkers.

no way any LBP level is harder to ace than the Bunker level, it has the giant wheel of death

ugh. bunker LOL. LBP2 had more challenging levels but the story was weak for me. LBP1 level felt very tutorial but the story was nice. i like vita story more though. haven't played the PSP one.

Carl

If there's quantity (and quality) we should have a monthly PSM thread like the one for XBLIG. Plus I saw today Sony makes a nice contest like DBP in the UK.

Very good point and very good idea. Guess we will have to see how it turns out

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho

hyogen

Neo Member
Where are the launch bonuses for LP??? D: Bioshock and knights costumes

Also there are a couple costumes which I know I have like the Mozart costume that it doesn't give me an option to download at all. Some are missing altogether like sactue of liberty D=

Carl

Where are the launch bonuses for LP??? D: Bioshock and knights costumes

Also there are a couple costumes which I know I have like the Mozart costume that it doesn't give me an option to download at all. Some are missing altogether like sactue of liberty D=

Will get the preorder costumes if you buy in the first week.

Not all costumes are availableon Vita yet

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus: Shojotachi no Shomei (note the ‘v’) is due on February 28th for ¥6,980 or in a limited pack for ¥10,810. Combat will take place in a full-3D field, with 20 characters to control. There will be a four-player ad-hoc wifi mode, and not just targeted but wholesale costume destruction. The earliest preorders will get an artbook, soundrack, drama CD, and nude file folder with the winner of a popularity vote front and center; buyers of the Boobies Deluxe version also end up with a deluxe box, five Nitengo figures of Hanzo Academy students, a meatier drama CD, and an arrange soundtrack with OP and ED.

Two new factions also feature: Shijukuzuki (?) Flash Girls’ Hall and the Enko/Flame Crimson Squad. Shijukuzuki’s cast: Yukiizumi/Yumi Hara, Murakumo/Hisako Kanemoto, Yozakura/Kaori Ishihara, Shiki/Ayano Yamamoto, Minori/Hiromi Igarashi.

I really hope this game gets localized
along with the LE pack
lol

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus: Shojotachi no Shomei (note the ‘v’) is due on February 28th for ¥6,980 or in a limited pack for ¥10,810. Combat will take place in a full-3D field, with 20 characters to control. There will be a four-player ad-hoc wifi mode, and not just targeted but wholesale costume destruction. The earliest preorders will get an artbook, soundrack, drama CD, and nude file folder with the winner of a popularity vote front and center; buyers of the Boobies Deluxe version also end up with a deluxe box, five Nitengo figures of Hanzo Academy students, a meatier drama CD, and an arrange soundtrack with OP and ED.

Two new factions also feature: Shijukuzuki (?) Flash Girls’ Hall and the Enko/Flame Crimson Squad. Shijukuzuki’s cast: Yukiizumi/Yumi Hara, Murakumo/Hisako Kanemoto, Yozakura/Kaori Ishihara, Shiki/Ayano Yamamoto, Minori/Hiromi Igarashi.

along with the LE pack
lol
Boobies Deluxe version? Did you make that up, or were they actually honest about what it's all about?

along with the LE pack
lol
i cannot fucking wait

I hope it's not just a 3D brawler, though. I want my visual novel and adventure elements! ):

Andrefpvs

I think my PS Vita just decided to corrupt my Uncharted save file WHILE I was playing it :|

Only needed to finish that playthrough to get the platinum trophy too...

I'm seriously thinking of having it exchanged. All these frequent system crashes, data corruption issues... it can't be normal. But it all only started after 1.80 too...

I'm rebuilding the database as we speak, hoping it makes things better.

Vitacat

I think my PS Vita just decided to corrupt my Uncharted save file WHILE I was playing it :|

Only needed to finish that playthrough to get the platinum trophy too...

I'm seriously thinking of having it exchanged. All these frequent system crashes, data corruption issues... it can't be normal. But it all only started after 1.80 too...

I'm rebuilding the database as we speak, hoping it makes things better.

Sorry. :-(

along with the LE pack
lol
So speaking of this, I just saw a scan of the new girls.

FUCKING AWESOME OH GOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom