• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 5 | The handheld who would be King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top of the page pro.

Has anyone ever creeped on someone they found through near? Someone near me in Ottawa sounds totally bad ass.

In a nerdy playing Hatsune Miku and some weird moe game way.

Nobody around me plays awesome (unique) games. I found a dude that imported Ragnarok Odyssey and that's about it. ):

i proceeded to add him too

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
It's mostly Uncharted, Netflix and apps, except for that one user. Shocked me, made me smile.

Crossposting here, since I'm sure there are some of you interested that aren't watching the dedicated DJMAX Technika Tune thread. And if not... well, this is the last of the three system sellers for me finally getting a release date.

This just in.

Pentavision Global, Inc. sent out a press release this morning announcing an October 26th release date for DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE in the United States. Initially sales of the title will be exclusive to Pentavision on the official TECHNIKA TUNE website with the game being available through multiple online retailers (such as Amazon) by the release date. The game will retail for $49.99.

Along with the release date announcement they highlighted the details for the North American Limited Edition set. Limited to 750 pieces in North America, the set will cost $100.00 and be sold exclusively through the DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE website. The North American Limited Edition includes the following items:

DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE PS®Vita game
2 Disc Original Soundtrack for DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE
DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE VISUAL BOOK featuring artwork from the game
DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE Hand Strap
DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE Screen Cleaner
DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE branded armored PS®Vita game case
DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE PS®Vita Pouch

Preorders for both the limited edition and stand-alone game begin on Monday September 24th.

attachment.php

Roubjon

So glad we got the classy Korean LE, I would never even consider buying the one Japan got. Hopefully I get a chance to preorder this before it goes out of stock.

Toki767

Has anyone ever creeped on someone they found through near? Someone near me in Ottawa sounds totally bad ass.

In a nerdy playing Hatsune Miku and some weird moe game way.

I found a Japanese girl playing Hatsune Miku on Near. Apparently she lives in Japan but she was visiting my city for a week.

UberTag

Hell Yeah, Technika Tune.

But now, how am I suppose to justify buying 4 games on the same month?
It's the holiday season. We're all buying 4 games in the same month.
It makes up for the 4 months we'll go through during next year where we only buy 1 game.

Vitacat

Random question, has anyone actually managed to see a Vita in the wild? I still never have. :|

Yes. I saw a guy playing a Vita on a trip to Vegas. Well dressed, maybe in his mid 20's.

Next weekend plenty of people will be seeing me use my Vita on a trip to NY.

unfortunately, the 'love' in this thread mostly serves to keep me away :) . but the odd post like this one keeps me periodically checking in. nice - localize please...

Thank you :) It reminded me of Corpse Party so... it's some wacky JRPG with demons and samurai so I guess I'm down if some crazy company like XSEED decides to localize it. With games like Let's Try Bass Fishing On (the moe fishing game) coming stateside, I seriously have no idea where to draw the line anymore with what will come over or not :p

It's hilarious that stuff like that is coming over while Monster Hunter on ANY PLATFORM still won't come over recently.

Ponn

Banned
Because I know Vitabros loves these questions. I picked up a $100 psn card as part of my Vita re-confirmation marriage of love thing to go with my new 32GB card. Here's my choices on what to get with it.

FF 3 (this is going to be a for sure, i'm just listing it because I don't know the price on it and it will effect how much I have left)

Corpse Party
TiTS
Growlanser Wayfarer
Corpse Party
Little Big Planet
God Eater Burst
either of the Valhalla Knights games
Unchained Blades

mauaus

Because I know Vitabros loves these questions. I picked up a $100 psn card as part of my Vita re-confirmation marriage of love thing to go with my new 32GB card. Here's my choices on what to get with it.

FF 3 (this is going to be a for sure, i'm just listing it because I don't know the price on it and it will effect how much I have left)

Corpse Party
TiTS
Growlanser Wayfarer
Corpse Party
Little Big Planet
God Eater Burst
Unchained Blades

thats too many rpgs, you wont be able to play them all, get some other stuff

UberTag

Corpse Party
TiTS
Growlanser Wayfarer
Corpse Party
Little Big Planet
God Eater Burst
Unchained Blades
TiTS is a must.
Corpse Party is a must if you love survivor horror... which you evidently do seeing that you listed it twice.
LBP Vita is a must.

I'm kind of indifferent about everything else. May want to take mauaus advice and hold off on the other RPG fare. TiTS will keep you plenty busy for a while.

Ponn

Banned
thats too many rpgs, you wont be able to play them all, get some other stuff

It's my main genre I play. I have multiple games going at any given time so its fine and the backlog comes in handy during dryspells. My Vita has still gotten playtime all summer thanks to my PSP backlog.

and UberTag i'm leaning heavy on Corpse Party because, well I have been for awhile just never pulled the gun. Now i'm worried there will be a sale on it as soon as I do buy it.

mauaus

TiTS is a must.
Corpse Party is a must if you love survivor horror... which you evidently do seeing that you listed it twice.
LBP Vita is a must.

I'm kind of indifferent about everything else. May want to take mauaus advice and hold off on the other RPG fare. TiTS will keep you plenty busy for a while.

TiTS is definitely a must, and you are right its very long...

cyborg009

Banned
It's my main genre I play. I have multiple games going at any given time so its fine and the backlog comes in handy during dryspells. My Vita has still gotten playtime all summer thanks to my PSP backlog.

and UberTag i'm leaning heavy on Corpse Party because, well I have been for awhile just never pulled the gun. Now i'm worried there will be a sale on it as soon as I do buy it.

Get P3P
or Ys Seeven

Koroviev

Corpse Party
TiTS
Growlanser Wayfarer

Corpse Party
Little Big Planet
God Eater Burst
Unchained Blades

I would go with the bolded. Are you referring to LBP PSP or LBP Vita? I'd skip the PSP version.

Ponn

Banned
Get P3P
or Ys Seeven

I already have P3P, in fact bought it twice, once UMD then again during PSN sale so I could play it on Vita. Totobeni is raging somewhere right now.

I'm weary of Y's series, I tried a couple, one being way back on Turbografx that really turned me off the series.

I would go with the bolded. Are you referring to LBP PSP or LBP Vita? I'd skip the PSP version.

I got the PSP version free from the PSN debacle. Thats why i'm a little leery from getting LBP Vita. I bought the first one, got 2 free through PS Plus and the PSP version free but could never get into them. The console versions I know for sure was because I had a problem sitting there playing them on the TV and wanted to create stuff but felt tied down and overwhelmed. The PSP version just didn't feel right and most people are saying the Vita version is great because it feels better on all those counts.

Koroviev

I already have P3P, in fact bought it twice, once UMD then again during PSN sale so I could play it on Vita. Totobeni is raging somewhere right now.

I'm weary of Y's series, I tried a couple, one being way back on Turbografx that really turned me off the series.

I like the Ys games, but I would get them on PC during a Steam sale. Better performance and all that.

mauaus

seriously then Try Ys Seven and Felghana

Derrick01

Banned
So I was browsing the Vita section in ps3trophies and I have a question. What's the difference between Hot Shots and Everybody's Golf? They have the same cover but with the different names on it, and seemingly the same trophy list. They both have europe, NA, and Japan release dates (all the same).

So I was browsing the Vita section in ps3trophies and I have a question. What's the difference between Hot Shots and Everybody's Golf? They have the same cover but with the different names on it, and seemingly the same trophy list. They both have europe, NA, and Japan release dates (all the same).

Everybody's Golf is the name in Europe; Hot Shots is the name in the US. Same game, content-wise, in both regions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom