• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS2 games on PS4 : The list

Ooccoo

$15 US is outrageous for some of these games

And the selection is piss poor too. Hoping for a massive blowout at E3

Still patiently waiting for Ape Escape 2-3 I hope those ratings leaks just didn't get my hopes up. Wonder if the fact Sony didn't publish 2 in the U.S. is causing an issue?

I've never played Manhunt. Is it good? Also didn't Bulky come on PS3 already? I played the 360 version so probably won't bother

I just bought manhunt on the flash sale 2 days ago, so I'm a little annoyed. I'd like to play it on my ps4 with trophies etc. I know buyer beware and all, but I think putting a game on sale when a better version is coming with no announcement within the same week is shady.

Unless Atlus are working on a Remaster for P3/P4 to convince us for another P5 delay. I'm very hopeful for at least Persona 3 on PS4 with trophies. Already had more than enough P4 for a lifetime thanks to Golden and the spin offs.

Fdkn

Unless Atlus are working on a Remaster for P3/P4 to convince us for another P5 delay. I'm very hopeful for at least Persona 3 on PS4 with trophies. Already had more than enough P4 for a lifetime thanks to Golden and the spin offs.

Forget Persona and pray for Nocturne, DDS and Raidou ;!

Yeah hoping for P3, never got a chance to play it......or p4

GeoramA

Dragon Fantasy is free if you own the PS3/Vita version.

Grabbed Okage, only $7.50 if you have PS+. Never played it, so I'm pretty excited!

any comparisons for bully and manhunt yet ? or other relvent info ?

edit: surprising to see OKAGE: Shadow King up on the Aussie PSN store just like that :)

Based on early reports, load times for Okage are drastically shorter than what they were in the original PS2 release. Still a bit long at times, but it looks playable now (original game had stuff like having to wait around 10 secs to exit a house while the same scene on PS4 might only take around 5 secs).

Bodes well for any other PS2 games that were plagued by bad load times.

Krammy

Give me Silent Hill 3 or give me death. Despite improvements, the series still has issues running on PCSX2 and the Silent Hill HD Collection was a load of titters. I just want a hassle-free experience to play this game with the improvements of modern technology!

Knowing Konami as they are now though...

face_animations0jq4.gif

Man, I uninstalled Dark Cloud 2 and wish I hadn't bought it :(

While I'm sure there is a great game in there, the amount of systems to keep track of and potential rabbit holes alongside the pretty boring randomly generation first dungeon was a real turn off. Maybe I need to be in the right zone to play it it, Idk...

Man, I uninstalled Dark Cloud 2 and wish I hadn't bought it :(

While I'm sure there is a great game in there, the amount of systems to keep track of and potential rabbit holes alongside the pretty boring randomly generation first dungeon was a real turn off. Maybe I need to be in the right zone to play it it, Idk...
I remeber it starting off slow, but once you start rebuilding the words if "clicks" and making your own items is pretty fun too. Time consuming game though

I remeber it starting off slow, but once you start rebuilding the words if "clicks" and making your own items is pretty fun too. Time consuming game though
Perhaps this is my issue for now. Maybe in the future I'll dedicate some time to it and make a Let's Play or something to that degree to justify the insane amount of hours I foresee.

Oddduck

It's cool that most of Rockstar's best PS2 games are available on PS4. GTA3, Vice City, San Andreas, Bully, Manhunt, and soon we'll get Max Payne.

I want to see some games from Capcom and Konami.

Especially the Silent Hill series.

Funny, I also had regrets getting Dark Cloud, but in my case it was the first game. I remember enjoying it back in the day, but this time the weapon breaking bs was just too much for me. Some games just do not age well. Waste of money and hard drive space.

Yazuka

Is it true that the eu version of Rouge Galaxy has been updated to 60hz? I'm thinking of buying it, but if like a confirmation.

Top Bottom