• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Pro pre-orders go live |OT| [10/10 Pre-Order Links Updated In OP]

ValiantInstance

Neo Member
This man is wild, he's gonna try to get an order in on every store

I'm glad I got my 30th Anni Slim when Target randomly unexpectedly dropped it a few hours ago, I'm good to go on that. Being forced to pay for Walmart+ is ridiculous, and Amazon is going to be mobbed by bots instantly
I have two pre-ordered. Offered one to friends at cost, if they don't take it up I'll take a look on eBay closer to the time. If they're going for like a grand and selling one pays for the other then I'd be nuts not to. If it doesn't meet that criteria I'll cancel one.

Mibu no ookami

Demoted Member® Pro™
Drove past my local Gamestop which is the only one in town and next closest is about a 45 minute drive and about 10 people in line for a store that doesn't open for close to 3 hours yet. Guess they didn't post on the door they are only getting 6 preorders

What is strange is that this was readily available on ps direct for weeks... why are people standing in line at all?

Drove past my local Gamestop which is the only one in town and next closest is about a 45 minute drive and about 10 people in line for a store that doesn't open for close to 3 hours yet. Guess they didn't post on the door they are only getting 6 preorders

6 pre orders is a bunch of bs ...after what we had to deal with in 2020 you'd think sony would stock these things

I don't know what the fuck to do boys...

- GameStop, here in Italy had a deal where if you brought your PS5 and two games they'd give you 350€ - The deal is not valid anymore.

- The trade-in value for the PS5 fat with the drive is only 270€.

Preorders are up on GameStop.it as are on Amazon Italy - Amazon delivery date is on the 12th of November though.

So, now, I got to make sure to :
- secure a pre-order
- Get rid of my PS5 since I have absolutely no use for it if 8 manage to get a Pro.

I could always put my PS5 on Facebook marketplace but it's a friggin' ball-ache with people's absurd haggling , I'd rather just go to GameStop and be done with it to be honest, still, 270€, yeah...

Edit : in case any Italian GAFers are interested :
53tyivV.jpeg

Last edited:
Man looking at the dollar price of the console I can't help feeling like we're getting royally shafted here in South Africa

The pro console is going to retail here for $1110 approx. with Pre orders opening in just over a week and a half

I don't know what the fuck to do boys...

- GameStop, here in Italy had a deal where if you brought your PS5 and two games they'd give you 350€ - The deal is not valid anymore.

- The trade-in value for the PS5 fat with the drive is only 270€.

Preorders are up on GameStop.it as are on Amazon Italy - Amazon delivery date is on the 12th of November though.

So, now, I got to make sure to :
- secure a pre-order
- Get rid of my PS5 since I have absolutely no use for it if 8 manage to get a Pro.

I could always put my PS5 on Facebook marketplace but it's a friggin' ball-ache with people's absurd haggling , I'd rather just go to GameStop and be done with it to be honest, still, 270€, yeah...

Edit : in case any Italian GAFers are interested :
53tyivV.jpeg

PS5 Console + 2 valid games = 330 €

Sounds good to me

Pantz

Got one ordered from Amazon.
Used my Xbox Rewards Points to get $100 in Amazon credit. Already had round $40 in cash back credit. Picked payment plan for around $45 per month. I can manage this! 💦
Got the official vertical Stand from Target with my credit that was about to expire for around $6.
Disc drive will have to wait.

dmaul1114

Got an order in at Amazon for the regular pro. Had a preorder in at Sony Direct (and already got the stand and disc drive from them), but had a bit over $100 in Amazon Visa card rewards to put toward it and will earn 5% back on the balance paying with that card so much better deal here.

Top Bottom