• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puck You, I'm Doing Me: An EASHL Saga: From Foes to Bros

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im on. Luke is coming. im guessing mcneily is heading on when his game finishes. which should be very soon

LukeSmith

I'm signing on, AT is shortly and CB is too, we should have enough soon enough to run those In House games we played last night

McNei1y

Alright we're doing intersquad games if people are interested. We have:

Pheenix
Me
CB
Luke
Sanjuro
Eznark
Pheens friend
and Sok I believe.

CB3

USA-flag.jpg

CB3

5v5 is the way to go if possible. 4v4 works great to getting everyone into one xbox live party chat. All we were missing was
cable-guy.jpg

The club played a game and I finally scored some god damn breakaway goals, tied the game 1-1 with 30 seconds left or something and then won in OT

eznark

Banned
Enter the McNeily Dome!!!

I haven't laughed this hard at a video game since Halo tried to ape the FMJ sniper scene.

McNei1y

I bought a booster pack after we played our games. Mister McNeily is now a 70 defender. Not like that'll help me but at least it'll intimidate the other team!

McNei1y

I think I'm 69 OVR and I haven't bought any packs, what's the deal with that?

How many times have you won? Plus, I think it matters where you put your points in. I started putting points in Def. Awareness and my guy rose from 60 to 64 in no time.

Enter the McNeily Dome!!!

I haven't laughed this hard at a video game since Halo tried to ape the FMJ sniper scene.

When we all got in that fight that last time before the intersquad games, I couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard. Sanjuro just held his hand in front of his face the entire time until they turtled. Then immediately CB Michaels knocked that one dude out fast.

Not sure if I should rename my guy to Kevin Nash or not.

Sokantish

I don't know, I'm watching the Raiders embarrass themselves right now or I'd check. I probably put points in junk stats to make my OVR look better!

Top Bottom