• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puck You, I'm Doing Me: An EASHL Saga: From Foes to Bros

LukeSmith

I've heard a lot about Bob's leadership. Sounds like you guys are getting the same experience that DM, FMT and I had when we dragged Bobby through Gears of War.

MARRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIA

BigAT

Wait, is that Eznark's music!? Oh mah god King, the other team's goalie just took off his jersey and he's wearing an NWO shirt! He's skating out to the middle of the ring, the goal is empty!

Best match ever.

Mrbob

Naw just get in the lobby when you are done.

Edit: We might have 4 people in the bench soon. Is there a way to start a second club game while another one is going?

Sokantish

Yeah it was pretty fun, I think I'm done for the night though. I'm gonna learn how to pass and then you guys will be in big trouble

eznark

Banned
That was rad. I wish there were better audio options, I'd like to be able to trash talk the other team when we are practicing.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I just wanna hear Luke tears.

Practice seems like a great way to level up.
Definitely. If we all stay active, I could see myself playing those games a lot. That was downright gaming bliss. I haven't stayed up to 3am playing a game since Halo2 with Luke.

Mrbob

Agreed. Hearing them react to our last minute game winners would have been juicy.
I played a league game after with most of them after and they were still salty over how our team dominated them.

The best part was when phee swore vengeance after game 2 and we still pushed them around in game 3!

Top Bottom