• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puck You, I'm Doing Me: An EASHL Saga: From Foes to Bros

McNei1y

btw mcneilly, I had a couple hits that would've made you proud.

That's good to hear. You've done well.

It's not the hits that make mcneily proud, it's being skated around

This too. I had to buy the booster pack so I could have a little more agility. My guy, when skating backwards, is so fucking dumb.

The booster pack also raised my hitting skills so now I mess people up big time.

Sokantish

Can someone tell me in here which stats I should be pumping points into as a defender? It seems kind of obvious but at the same time I could be doing something extremely wrong. Not that Bo even needs more stats...

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Can someone tell me in here which stats I should be pumping points into as a defender? It seems kind of obvious but at the same time I could be doing something extremely wrong. Not that Bo even needs more stats...
What setup are you using (Defensive Defensemen, Two- Way Defender;etc.)?

BigAT

Does anyone know the exact function of the two awareness traits? I wonder because awareness in Madden has no effect on user controlled players.

TheCrow

Does anyone know the exact function of the two awareness traits? I wonder because awareness in Madden has no effect on user controlled players.
That's what i thought but it actually matters. It helps in picking up the puck and hitting rebounds. I would check the in game manual.

Sanjuro

To my knowledge they are important. The only categories off the top of my head that would be meaningless are endurance and durability. I could be wrong, but I've yet to find a list of the importance of each attribute.

To my knowledge they are important. The only categories off the top of my head that would be meaningless are endurance and durability. I could be wrong, but I've yet to find a list of the importance of each attribute.

endurance matters so you can play at full strength longer

durability...dont think so

i can get on soon

Sanjuro

endurance matters so you can play at full strength longer

durability...dont think so

i can get on soon

I'll have to play with it on, but in our game mode I'm not entirely sure due to having no bench presence.

In the offline version absolutely. It's that meter at the bottom of the screen before you head to the bench.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
That was the biggest jobbing in Hockey history. I get tackled on a fast break and nothing

Top Bottom