• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puck You, I'm Doing Me: An EASHL Saga: From Foes to Bros

eznark

Banned
JIOPL.png

Buckethead is a god

eznark

Banned
I'm watching my daughter all day. My wife Is out shopping for my birthday so I get to be a good dad all day. Might jump on when she takes a nap.

Also Bob needs to man up and make that his avatar.

Sokantish

I was surprised those practice games were actually giving us exp, I think I only need a couple more games played before I go to the next level. Whatever that is, rookie 3 or something

TheCrow

I was talking about intrasquad games but the practice mode doesn't work. Someone needs to make a lobby in community.

Sokantish

I guess what we were doing wasn't really practice mode, someone made a lobby and then we all just joined that person's game and we did 5v5. You still get the same menu for team play, wins, and games played things that progress your ranks

McNei1y

I guess the game shat on itself? I couldn't join or hear anyone. I'm going to finish this Terps/UCONN game then I'll play another or two in about 15 mins.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Yeah I fixed them yesterday but it didn't save them or something. Ill do it again

Top Bottom