• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puck You, I'm Doing Me: An EASHL Saga: From Foes to Bros

Sanjuro

My copy is now out for delivery...at 12:29...eighteen minutes ago...

Hopefully you read about me in the UPS delivery massacre tomorrow morning.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Those Orange Crush unis were actually pretty good. Those could be our home unis, and then just make the away have white sweaters.

I'll be working on stuff till 9 CT or so again, maybe I'll be done earlier

I believe you can just flat out join the club if you're on my friends list

What was the color we used last night? That was orange.

And orange is the color of some of my favorite things: orange soda, cheese puffs, and candy corn.

Are you talking about the game where I thought I made white jerseys but we played another team that had color? I think they were blue

Cause if so I thought that color was red....but since I am a little colorblind you may be right.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Are you talking about the game where I thought I made white jerseys but we played another team that had color? I think they were blue

Cause if so I thought that color was red....but since I am a little colorblind you may be right.
One of us is colorblind and it isn't me. They were Netherlands orange.

Mrbob

Shock of shockers, Newegg sent me my copy today. I wasn't expecting it ill Thursday or Friday! Installing now.

Sok are you in?

Also gotta give Smokey some props. He has gone from "what is icing?" to being pretty good at the game fast. he had some nice moves yesterday that got him goal number one and I saw some patience developing snd increased stick skills

we are climbing out if this amateur hole soon!

Smokey

Sok are you in?

Also gotta give Smokey some props. He has gone from "what is icing?" to being pretty good at the game fast. he had some nice moves yesterday that got him goal number one and I saw some patience developing snd increased stick skills

we are climbing out if this amateur hole soon!

That pretty goal was taken away from me in the disconnect :(

Dat siren when you score a goal though gets you hyped! I want more.

I wonder if we were getting glitched on those disconnects...everytime we were winning or came back we got dropped and points were taken away from DAT DUDE

eznark

Banned
I am strongly opposed to anything orange...

Who is getting the game in today?

Miami-Dolphins-19-Ted-Ginn-Orange-Sale.jpg

The game is sitting on my doorstep apparently.

BigAT

Did you think it was Magic The Gathering with football cards?

That's actually a far more appealing concept that what MUT actually is.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ive played a little of Mut each year. Its not terrible to start. Though the end game of super players against super players isnt that appealing.

I should have NHL in a few days

Mrbob

Damn it, just lost my second ultimate team game 3 to 2! I really need to work on my passing. All three goals I gave up were due to bad passing in my own zone.

I did create one cool play in the game, however. I was clearing the puck at the end of the second period, and the defender backed away while I swooped in and scored a goal with 0.4 remaining!

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/134805851

Just got it, what modes should I be playing in to properly practice for this thing?

Free skate and look up video tutorials online

to do free skate go to your create a player in eashl, and press start at the edit screen to enter practice mode

dont forget to distribute points to your player unless you get a premade boost pack (which I am personally doing)

fucking shit went out for delivery at 5. still not here!!

Smokey

i'm installing the game now

i take it most of yall are like me...know little or none about hockey..id do what pheeniks said and get in dat NHL lab aka free skate

Good start to things, the game hard froze my system twice.

it finished installing and did the same to me...

Edit: They also removed my name..apparently DAT DUDE is a profane name wat

Top Bottom