• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puff Daddy Sean Combs beating his then girlfriend Cassie Ventura

ManaByte

xqj58E0.jpeg

Ribi

I don't even know wtf is going on. Twitter has a bunch of bot accounts claiming people are finished claiming they have tapes and all I see is baby lotion and talks about freak offs yet I hear no details and no vids. Wtf are we doing

So glad Puffy's going down. Always thought he was a no-talent hack. Even ate at his shitty restaurant once because a friend insisted. Classic case of high prices and tiny portions.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
So glad Puffy's going down. Always thought he was a no-talent hack. Even ate at his shitty restaurant once because a friend insisted. Classic case of high prices and tiny portions.

I went there once, I think. Justin something? I don't remember anything about it except being there for a friend's birthday. Only reason I would have gone there.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Wtf you didn't even like the Jussie Smollett one I posted? Well fuck you more memes it is.
7F0li0y.png
No!

It’s all just stuff I’d have smirked at in 3rd grade. I am a superior being compared to you plebes!

Diddler on the roof, skibididdy toilet, poopoo for cocoa puff, gay puff fartswallow man… just some freestyle ideas for you toddlers!

Now I’ll go back to being superior.

GymWolf

Gold Member
I see that drake creep in a lot of memes, why is this dude free to walk around if he is a pedo?

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
"
Tom alleges the party was loaded with drugs like ecstasy and cocaine, which he admitted he partook in. Eventually, he found his way into a room with a handful of other guys, including Diddy and the unnamed pop star. He claims the I’ll Be Missing You rapper told the room:

“I can make anybody do anything because this life is what everybody wants and I got the keys to the castle. I got the control.”

He alleges Diddy then looked at the unnamed pop star and demanded he “suck my [bodyguard’s] d**k right now.”

Tom explained that at first, the unnamed artist, who Diddy was apparently trying to sign to his record label, thought he was joking. But everybody else in the room looked at him “intently.” Tom alleged:

“They know. They’ve seen this s**t before.”

Diddy allegedly then went on to urge the male pop star to “suck this n***** dick,” which Tom was “appalled” to hear. At that point, a “butler” of Diddy’s apparently brought in a duffel bag filled with money, and Diddy allegedly said:

“I’ll give you $100,000 right now if you suck this n***** d**k right now.”

After that, the bodyguard apparently leaned back and pulled out his appendage — which Tom described in GRAPHIC detail — as the male pop star got on his knees. He said the unnamed star grabbed the “shaft” and proceeded to bring it towards his mouth. And right as he was about to put the appendage in his mouth, Diddy allegedly said:

“Oh, man, you ain’t got to suck that n***** d**k, man, we just f**king with you.”
In that moment, Tom recalled thinking:

“Man, I don’t want this life. I don’t want this life at all. If this is what happens behind the curtain all the time and y’all n***** comfortable with this, I’m cool.”
"

Source videos:

Grain of salt of course since he's talking about a book deal. But he posted this some months ago, before the arrest.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

Good overview from legal eagle. The indictment alleges the same sort of thing from the story above, only much worse, and countless times. Forcing his freakoff guests to have sex for days, physically abusing them, drugging them, trafficking them.

A mix of prostitutes, celebrities, and fame seekers, as you’d expect in those circles.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
He seems like the type that will deny everything regardless of the evidence. They could have 4k video footage of him doing illegal ahit and he'd deny it happened.
Of course he'll deny it. You think he's going to suddenly have conscience? He's not going to suddenly have the ability to feel remorse.

Mobilemofo

Brings a (w)hole new meaning to "billionaires lunch club" when you now know the "lunch" in question was a fuck load of cock. I always said jay - Z was an ass farmer.

Last edited:
Top Bottom