• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicH

Decided to make a run through Blue Skydragon of Water Master because I heard there should be new monsters available. While I didn't meet any, the run turned out to be VERY lucky!

o6BTWBql.png

I already have a fully evolved Ice Knight and I have the Skydragon as well, but hey - I won't complain.

Also, here's a picture of the Legendary Ice Dragon from the Endless Corridor eungeon (he killed me in one hit :()

9O6zV8El.png

EDIT: Oh, I also evolved my Harpie Demon:

tUGFhI4l.png

ParityBit

Oh wow, I forgot (no idea how) today was update day. I am updating now, still licking my wounds from last nights slaughter.

What do we do now? Use our PAL egg pulls? Is there a rare pull event worth using my gems on?

Dispatch

I was able to update on IOS, so I'm not sure what the issue is.

Also, though I haven't posted, I want to thank everyone for all the hints, tips, and tricks. It's made this game far more enjoyable for me (and it was pretty good already).

Kreed

Decided to make a run through Blue Skydragon of Water Master because I heard there should be new monsters available. While I didn't meet any, the run turned out to be VERY lucky!

http://i.imgur.com/o6BTWBql.png[IMG]

I already have a fully evolved Ice Knight and I have the Skydragon as well, but hey - I won't complain.

Also, here's a picture of the Legendary Ice Dragon from the Endless Corridor eungeon (he killed me in one hit :()

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/9O6zV8El.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

I've been trying to get your team set up for a few weeks, but I've been having bad luck. I need Mystic Masks for Lakshimi and Berserk, but the Mask Dungeon has only been dropping Divine Gold Masks in the final round, and I can't get the Ice Knight to appear on either Expert or Master Sky Dragon of Water dungeons (does he have a better appearance/drop rate Master?). At least I got plenty of Goblins to max skill my 2 Sirens.

ParityBit

So is the Blue Skydragon of Water Master doable with an Ammy (lvl 48)/4 rippers and a blue resist of some sort? (maybe a Toy dragon if I can get one from my friends list?)

Caerith

IIRC, blue skydragon hits for 8820 every other round, so as long as your Ammy O has 441 RCV you should be fine with 50% resist. Just charge up on the first and fifth rounds because it's the imps that will kill you.

Oh, but if the kraken can now appear, I read that it hits for ~22k unresisted every 4 rounds, so... good luck? It's a guaranteed drop but who knows if you can kill it fast enough, so maybe just use your rippers sparingly or take 3 rippers, Echidna, and a ripper assist?

Kosh

[US] Metal Dragon Schedule (15 Stamina) 3/13/2013 PDT

Check your 3rd digit on the left of your ID as it classifies which group you belong to (A: 0,5) (B: 1,6) (C:2,7) (D:3,8) (E:4,9)

A: 09:00 14:00 19:00
B: 10:00 15:00 20:00
C: 11:00 16:00 21:00
D: 12:00 17:00 22:00
E: 08:00 13:00 18:00

MicH

I've been trying to get your team set up for a few weeks, but I've been having bad luck. I need Mystic Masks for Lakshimi and Berserk, but the Mask Dungeon has only been dropping Divine Gold Masks in the final round, and I can't get the Ice Knight to appear on either Expert or Master Sky Dragon of Water dungeons (does he have a better appearance/drop rate Master?). At least I got plenty of Goblins to max skill my 2 Sirens.
Cool, another Lakshmi user :D Can never have too many Lakshmi friends, so be sure to add me: 307,846,202

If I was hunting Mystic Ice Knight in the Blue Skydragon, I would probably go for Expert. Better stamina wise, and I don't think there's a big difference between the two and him appearing..

ParityBit

If the ama can heal 2567 dmg every turn you can do it... If not, don't bother!

IIRC, blue skydragon hits for 8820 every other round, so as long as your Ammy O has 441 RCV you should be fine with 50% resist. Just charge up on the first and fifth rounds because it's the imps that will kill you.

Oh, but if the kraken can now appear, I read that it hits for ~22k unresisted every 4 rounds, so... good luck? It's a guaranteed drop but who knows if you can kill it fast enough, so maybe just use your rippers sparingly or take 3 rippers, Echidna, and a ripper assist?

Ugh. My Ammy is level 47 (+7 rcv). IF I were to dump all my leveling mats on her I MAY get close to level 71 which is a rcv of 516. If I were to try the Sky Dragon of Wood - master, I would be toeing the line huh? Not sure what to do now and I have a full pool of Stamina!

I still have been hoarding my exp materials! All my rippers are mid 30's for levels.

(Android users: I noticed that I no longer have to kill the app in my "running" list, as it closes completely out now)

Caerith

Ugh. My Ammy is level 47 (+7 rcv). IF I were to dump all my leveling mats on her I MAY get close to level 71 which is a rcv of 516. If I were to try the Sky Dragon of Wood - master, I would be toeing the line huh? Not sure what to do now and I have a full pool of Stamina!

I still have been hoarding my exp materials! All my rippers are mid 30's for levels.

(Android users: I noticed that I no longer have to kill the app in my "running" list, as it closes completely out now)

Sky Dragon of Wood is a beast. Depending on your max HP, I might not risk it if you're that close. Water is a lot easier at least.

Trying to muscle through endless corridors with 2xADK team. So far so good, but I don't anticipate finishing it.

edit : made it to 38. Devil Dragon nuked me in 2 hits.

ParityBit

Sky Dragon of Wood is a beast. Depending on your max HP, I might not risk it if you're that close. Water is a lot easier at least.

Damn! I have been trying to get these dragons so I can say I accomplished something which involved getting drops. Need X's Ammy! Heh.

Is Expert doable? I can give that a try I suppose while I plan whatever I am going to do next.

Caerith

Damn! I have been trying to get these dragons so I can say I accomplished something which involved getting drops. Need X's Ammy! Heh.

Is Expert doable? I can give that a try I suppose while I plan whatever I am going to do next.
Yeah, Expert is doable even with Alraune. I had to use Yari's Ammy to do Master though.

harrytang

so besides the new teams is there anything new that we can access right now? I dont know where to find new farm-able monsters. No griffon in Master Sky Water. I will evo my devils and ive already gotten 2 skill ups below the level 15.

I did not receive my sign in bonus yet. Not sure if I will with update. Weird no event with so many new monsters. I want to do pulls but not willing to get another cupid or titan.

so besides the new teams is there anything new that we can access right now? I dont know where to find new farm-able monsters. No griffon in Master Sky Water. I will evo my devils and ive already gotten 2 skill ups below the level 15.

I did not receive my sign in bonus yet. Not sure if I will with update. Weird no event with so many new monsters. I want to do pulls but not willing to get another cupid or titan.

I imagine a new 'god' fest will take place when the current water event ends.

Yaari

Can I get friend codes? I don't see them in the google doc?

Nice that 5.0 is here but I don't even know where to start.
Can someone who has been running the ADK team for Neptune on the weekends tell me their setup? I just gave it a shot but I guess 1 CDK was not enough, I ended up having too little Dark damage output and died.

They were also underleveled.

Also does anyone know if Orochi can be gained from Rare Gacha at all times, or only during a Water event? I guess that God event aint happening, but I don't want to go all out just for a Orochi right now.

harrytang

I imagine a new 'god' fest will take place when the current water event ends.

that would be awesome. worked hard to get 3 stones last night. 1 - 2 days from 60 day bonus stones. ill be ready. waiting to see an Egyptian god pop up on my friends list. hopefully those with money will show their monsters from pulls here today.

looks like griffin a rare appear in master sky dungeons. maybe ill try again. no luck with knights so far either.

MicH

Got a skill up by feeding my extra Blue Skydragon to my first one. Feels amazing! No skill up from my extra Mystic Ice Knight though

harrytang

Got a skill up by feeding my extra Blue Skydragon to my first one. Feels amazing! No skill up from my extra Mystic Ice Knight though

it doesnt say 2x skill up but i got 2 skill ups from 3 devils. never had that kind of luck before. will keep farming marine goblins for siren. two skill ups away.

J0dy77

So is the Blue Skydragon of Water Master doable with an Ammy (lvl 48)/4 rippers and a blue resist of some sort? (maybe a Toy dragon if I can get one from my friends list?)

Blue Sky Dragon Master was not that hard if I'm recalling correctly, haven't done it in a week or so. I used a Blue Ripper leader and a Siren friend with dragons in the middle and a rainbow keeper. It might have even been your Siren, Parity. As long as you use the Siren skill every time it's up and do one set of hearts per hit you'll make it through.

With 5.0 out would now be a good time to maybe reset the spreadsheet?

We reset the spreadsheet not to long ago, might be a bit early.

I think I'll do some spring cleaning on the OP in general...
or maybe it's time for an OT2?

OT 2.0 might be a good idea. But there is a lot of good information for new players here. Would hate for it to get buried.

ParityBit

never thought this would get an OT2. Feels great.

Demons/Devils can go to hell. I'm on floor5 of master-wood right now and i think i've seen 10 so far. Already had to use 1 stone, I got this

Oh man, using stones?! Are you using a ripper team and such? I have 9 stones, and I am hoping to get my 10th for the next God fest ...

... I am mentally prepared for my two Marine Rider pulls this time.

J0dy77

I don't think I'm in a great position for the 5.0 release. I need some direction on what to do.

Is the Gacha the only place to get the new monsters? Should I be farming somewhere specifc? From a few posts above it sounds like the skydragons gained additional drops?

For the endless dungeon, are there rewards for finishing?

penatence

Bah, gave the endless corridor a try and was finnished by venus at maybe 10% health... :( (Round 43)

Yeah, thats where I went down too. Was a breeze up until that point. Probably could have gotten her, but I got sloppy and didnt store enough hearts.

MicH

I don't think I'm in a great position for the 5.0 release. I need some direction on what to do.

Is the Gacha the only place to get the new monsters? Should I be farming somewhere specifc? From a few posts above it sounds like the skydragons gained additional drops?

For the endless dungeon, are there rewards for finishing?
I don't think the new monsters are in the Skydragon dungeons yet. Haven't gotten any confirmations on this.

You get the usual Magic Stone for completing it.

harrytang

I don't think the new monsters are in the Skydragon dungeons yet. Haven't gotten any confirmations on this.

You get the usual Magic Stone for completing it.

only going by the chinese wiki. dont know how the dungeons are sitting on their servers and if they receive the new monsters. the new ones are only available in sky and mech dungeons and i believe their skill is to change all orbs to one color - like all green or all blue.

if i get a drop ill post.

Oh man, using stones?! Are you using a ripper team and such? I have 9 stones, and I am hoping to get my 10th for the next God fest ...

... I am mentally prepared for my two Marine Rider pulls this time.

Resist + Ammy + 3 Rippers + Shiva

So far the haul has been good. MSK (my 2nd), and a + end. hoping for the skydragon to drop as well.

Hate using stones in dungeons, but I figured since its 50 stamina its the same as using the stone for a Stam refill

So I'm pretty tempted to use the rare egg machine now that 5.0 is out. I only have 7 stones but I have seemed to hit a brick wall in advancing in anything. I need a new monster desperately (always get terrible pulls regardless). Even if there is a God event coming up I don't think I would have more than my current 7 stones. I'm rank 73 right now. Do you get a stone or anything for hitting 75?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
So I'm pretty tempted to use the rare egg machine now that 5.0 is out. I only have 7 stones but I have seemed to hit a brick wall in advancing in anything. I need a new monster desperately (always get terrible pulls regardless). Even if there is a God event coming up I don't think I would have more than my current 7 stones. I'm rank 73 right now. Do you get a stone or anything for hitting 75?

New pulls start on the 16th I think, so I would seriously wait to do your one pull. The water monsters you could get now won't make or break you.

ParityBit

Resist + Ammy + 3 Rippers + Shiva

So far the haul has been good. MSK (my 2nd), and a + end. hoping for the skydragon to drop as well.

Hate using stones in dungeons, but I figured since its 50 stamina its the same as using the stone for a Stam refill

I beat the dungeon, was good with the super Ammy :) (Thanks Yari!)

I got zero rare drops. lol That is my luck in this game. So now do I save up another 50 to try again? Or do I run Expert level for 25 and hope for something? I need both the dragon and the green on the second to last level.

So I just evolved my Echidna to the red empress. So my only hope for skill ups is the Naga? I've never had one drop in any of her dungeons. Also, do you only get a skill up if you level up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom