• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Ducarmel

Damn was hoping for Archdemons to be one of the pantheons.

I have all the Indian gods except for Indra, no 3 kingdoms. I could use Sun Quan and Lu bu, but if I decide to roll everything I got it is mostly for Dark Gala and a chance at getting a Special god.

chrono01

Hmm, I have none of the Three Kingdoms Gods and only Vitra of the other pool. I think I'll use my 30 Magic Stones one this one.

[What I'd really like is a Blue Sonia to complete my team, we'll see if I can get lucky...]

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
That page is almost a year old. They have since allowed transfers between iOS and Android, I think (haven't tried it).

Not up to date. It is indeed possible, but only once every 30 days I think.

You have to go to the data migration option in the game. It's there, and it actually walks you through very clearly, step-by-step. Read through that first. If you still have questions, feel free to ask. :)

Thanks you guys, really appreciated :)

NineH

I've been lucky and managed to get all the Indian gods and have DQXQ and Liu Bei. It is hard for me to justify rolling since I have 7 out of 10 of the godfest gods. Lu Bu is mighty tempting though and Sun Quan would be great on a healer team. Must resist pulling this godfest.

razterik

Any suggestions for Ocean Dragon Knight low rarity S rank team? Beat my head against it all day and just can't seem to get through. Sick of getting A ranks or dying when I don't get enough sky falls with Yomi/Anubis.

TsuXna

Screenshot_2014_08_14_22_31_30.png

Wasn't going to be serious about it, was waiting for emeralds and surprisingly find it very easy and cleared in 30 mins, first clear :3
39b1cfa7e1b73dca.jpg

Finally ready for zeus vulcan, took me about 10 stones to awake them all.

Howie here's an easy S rank team, you can replace first two subs with ogre and low rarity orb changer If you don't have them
16137621556c258332e2695e09.jpg

Any suggestions for Ocean Dragon Knight low rarity S rank team? Beat my head against it all day and just can't seem to get through. Sick of getting A ranks or dying when I don't get enough sky falls with Yomi/Anubis.
I did it with

G/D Cu Chu
ADK Zeal
King Woodsie
Carbuncle
Pixie
Gronia

Avg rarity of 4.2 gives 88,200 minimum score. Only need 11,800 between turns and combos. Stall enough to have Gronia and Woodsie active for boss. I was fortunate enough to pull it off on my first try.

Decided to give twinlits a few tries on my old account. Beat it twice for 2 stones each time and picked up 2 angelits. So my +297 Horus will getting evolved once I pick up a red keeper. Not sure if I want to keep spending stones on it, since to pick up as many as I want at this rate would cost like 20...

TsuXna

Screenshot_2014_08_15_22_55_59.png

I'm loving this team.

I need I&I friends for tomorrow, so if you could at least put her up as second leader, I'd appreciate it. Add me please.
ID: 370,542,259

I'm going to try and get the last five skill ups on FA Luci. It took me 50+ to get him to skill level 10. Gotta push!

Got orb trolled on ocean dragon going after S-rank. Waiting 8 hours sucks, but I'm not stoning when there is a week left to go.

TsuXna

I'm considering about 297 my I&I. I have + saved, tho i wanted to save them for the new fire Indian god.
Decisions... Decisions

razterik

I'm considering about 297 my I&I. I have + saved, tho i wanted to save them for the new fire Indian god.
Decisions... Decisions

I'd do it if you like the team. I would put up my I&I for you, but I haven't put Tamadras into them yet.

New Indians are disappointing to me now after the changed awakenings and the low orb generation chances.

Thanks to you and GC for the S rank suggestions, but I went a different direction. Mostly a Zhuge one man clear. Should have put in a werewolf for that mask, but got it done anyway. Only took 600 stamina. Glad they aren't all this frustrating.

Wait, did they seriously change the awakenings on Indian 2.0? When did that happen?

I got an I&I but they're only like LV50. I have a spare blue Noel lying around but I don't know if I should dump it into them.

Can anybody throw up a L/L Zeus?

Edit: nevermind

I was hoping to get two of each twinlet to evolve Horus and Shiva, but instead I got 5 light and 1 dark. So I guess I can evo my Zeus. And collect more next week.

colinp

Banned
200 days! Woohooo!

Think I'll save up my stones for maybe the next Godfest or the one after that.

Totally agree about the topalits. Finally had one drop today after trying on and off for the past three or four weeks. Still have another three baby tams to evolve, too! Man, those things are the worst. Now I've got six dub-mythlits just sitting in my box... I remember when I was stoning to get a dub mythlit to evolve my Kirin! Now they're dropping like nothing. What a silly game.

Quantum

I directly fed my baby tamas.

I know I should have waited to evo them but I said wtf -

I had a little worse that 50% rate (4 awakenings using 9 total)

I was a bit spooked with 1/5 on first then 3/4 on second.

(yeah beer!)

Hige

I directly fed my baby tamas.

I know I should have waited to evo them but I said wtf -

I had a little worse that 50% rate (4 awakenings using 9 total)

I was a bit spooked with 1/5 on first then 3/4 on second.

(yeah beer!)
I went 11/20 and decided to evolve them going forward. It probably evens out somewhere when you count the stamina spent for evo mats versus running trifruits/twinlits and feeding them directly, but I'll feel better with the 100% rate.

Does the bolded mean we're in for some godfest shenanigans today? ;)

TsuXna

I'd do it if you like the team. I would put up my I&I for you, but I haven't put Tamadras into them yet.

New Indians are disappointing to me now after the changed awakenings and the low orb generation chances.

Thanks to you and GC for the S rank suggestions, but I went a different direction. Mostly a Zhuge one man clear. Should have put in a werewolf for that mask, but got it done anyway. Only took 600 stamina. Glad they aren't all this frustrating.
Fire one is quite easy to activate and his awekings are fine as well. I'm thinking right now.
I need I&I for zeus vulcan

Positives of the day:
S-ranked Ice Mechdragon.
Cleared Zeus-Dios for the first time, 0-stone.

Negatives:
Accidentally pulled the REM instead of the PEM. Can't even remember what I got from it.

Also, not that I'll get Lu Bu from the god fest but I'm thinking Lu Bu + Folklore could make a pretty potent Haku, or any other devil, team. Good burst damage at least.

Ducarmel

I'm averaging a 1 +egg per run today on starlight, I fear I'm using all my luck before godfest.
Also, not that I'll get Lu Bu from the god fest but I'm thinking Lu Bu + Folklore could make a pretty potent Haku, or any other devil, team. Good burst damage at least.

What is folklore?

Quantum

Does the bolded mean we're in for some godfest shenanigans today? ;)

I do admit to being a little worried - a bunch of friends in from out of town, early start to the evening, insanely good weather in nyc right now - definitely gonna find an outside venue to start imbibing at -

that being said -
I have 2 yolo rolls prepared, but just knowing there is a god fest happening and my soon to be reduced inhibitions - I can't say I wont roll.

(admitting you have a problem is the first step correct?)

razterik

Was saving rolls for PADBT again on JP, but saw there was a Godfest up and rolled anyway. Six rolls got me AA Lucifer, Astaroth, Michael, and Green Guan Yu.

It's a little sad how stacked this account is for something I barely use.

Cleopatra is crushing my spirit. I want to pick one up as a decent poison sub, but I can't handle master right now. I've run legend 6 times already today in addition to 5 or 6 this week but no luck. I may have to dedicate the whole week to catching her.

Hige

Cleopatra is crushing my spirit. I want to pick one up as a decent poison sub, but I can't handle master right now. I've run legend 6 times already today in addition to 5 or 6 this week but no luck. I may have to dedicate the whole week to catching her.
You use U&Y right? I have a maxed Bastet or Kushinada you can use. I don't know if that's enough to help you out, but I can try to keep her refreshed since Master on 2x is your best shot right now. Let me know if you prefer one over the other.

You use U&Y right? I have a maxed Bastet or Kushinada you can use. I don't know if that's enough to help you out, but I can try to keep her refreshed since Master on 2x is your best shot right now. Let me know if you prefer one over the other.
Thanks, but I'm just not sure I have the stats to handle it. I don't exactly have a full roster of sub's quite yet, and what I do have is very underlevelled. If I haven't caught her by next weekend maybe I'll give master a go.

Ducarmel

6 pulls want Sun Quan, Lu bu, Fa Luci, or Ronia

What I got

Thanatos, i didn't have him, now I got all the elementals.
Fairlion, already have one busty and max skilled.
DQXQ, My first 3 kingdom god. I did not need her I wont stop using Horus unless her bust is better then his.
Drall, already have one busty and max skilled.
Phoenix knight, no skill up
Melon dragon, already have on will save it for an awakening.

I got 4 more stones and i could get another stone from the tech dungean challenge mode for one more pull. I probably wont do it.

Hige

4 pulls:
Fenrir Knight
Berserker
Blue Sonia
Red Guan Yu

HOLY SHIT

And I had 24 blue fruits in my box so I already maxed Sonia in 21 feeds.

Uthred

Been slacking this month (Millions Arthur taking up my mobile game time) but had 15 stones so decided to do the mandatory YOLO pull, got Sleeping Dragon, Zhuge Liang who I believe is fairly decent?

Of course I should leave it there and save the last two pulls for the EVA REM, but I'm very tempted to pull again.

Edit: Got a mystic flame knight, no skill up, thats what I get

2 pulls.

DQXQ
Lu By

I suppose this raises my spirits a bit from the failed Cleo hunting...

Now I'm wondering if I'll be maining DQXQ or UmiYama . Probably a mixture of both since DQXQ is more consistant but UmiYama is overall stronger. Not to mention I've already put 80 +eggs into UmiYama. I may be storing them up from now till I've really settled into a leader.

Okamid3n

4 pulls:

2nd Gryps (meeh, I don't see the use)
SHIVA!!
Hatsume! I now have Gabriel, I&I and Hatsume, I really need a Blue valk or Sun Quan...
And Drall, he had a +egg so I fed him to my +egg bank.

Now I have two questions:

1)...Is it possible to make a uvo I&I team around Hatsume, uvo Gabriel and I&I with farmable subs for the last two spots? If no...crap. If yes, what other subs should I use?

2) Who should Shiva replace in my Takeru team, if any? Right now it's Takeru, Rodin, Chiyome, Gigas, Echidna. I'm guessing Echidna should go, but that sounds hard to cope with.

Top Bottom