• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Ducarmel

Is evangelion colab worth spending stones?
To spend farming on the dungeon or pulling REM

If REM no, unless you need attacker subs that badly. un-evolved Asuka&Eva Unit-02 is a good for Ro Ace Collab farming, but I don't think spending stones for a specific card to farm one dungeon is worth it

The dungeon drops are obviously useful for skill up of Grodin, FA Luci, Isis. other then that the drops themselves are decent for certain situations

Tenth Angel comes in handy against high defense mobs with low hp,

Sixth Angel does decent damage to light monsters.

Ninth Angel is a alternative to Cerberus.

The rest are not worth keeping.

Zero_IYAD

tumblr_nai69sQ3pa1srgzyyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nai6xxh3zI1srgzyyo1_500.jpg

Ducarmel

Hello all :)
Is it worth fully awakening my red sonia???
I plan on building a team around her.

It depends on your rank and subs you use with her, she adds an extra 20 to team cost going from 30 un-evolved to 50 evolved. She is better when evolved and max awakened.

New Ults

Why the FUCK do they keep taking away dark subtypes. God damnit.

Well The Dark Luci gaining a red sub element and getting rid of the dark is AMAZING! as he fits completely and totally with a Ronia team. Devil/Balanced is quite nice too. Only subtypes I would have been disappointed in were God and dragon (devil/Healer would have been crazy, he does have really high RCV)

Hera-UR? yeah if you are using her as a sub for a ronia team, I probably would not ultimate evolve her. If you needed a Devil leader though...

Tobe

oh man eva collab is back, i guess ill skill up isis. i got my 2 odins and fa luci already maxed from last time.

wish i had a misato, that aint gonna happen.

Althane

Does Cerberus work well on a Ronia team, paired with a Shiva? Get max +'s on a Ronia, plus a Baddie, that's decent burst, right?

Ducarmel

Does Cerberus work well on a Ronia team, paired with a Shiva? Get max +'s on a Ronia, plus a Baddie, that's decent burst, right?

Hera-ur is better +'s for Ronia she does it for dark and red, also easier to skill up, and her upcoming ultimate gives her a red row enhancement.

Edit:

My bad I thought you meant orb enhancement awakening. Farmable Devil skill boost is rare but yeah CountAntonius is right Ifrit is better then Cerberus because of two red row enhancement along with its skill boost. Also Demon Hadar, and Busty Beelzebub, have skill boost if you want to look at those.

Played a little of SHOW BY ROCK since apparently they recently converted it from some random ass game to yet anothoer padclone. Except instead of puzzles it's Guitar Hero and instead of dragons it's furries. The song selection is better than that other rhythm dragonesque that shall remain nameless.

I took dual Luci to Zues dios. 65k hp, two gravities, Ronia and d/d Haku.

4 stoned. Lost 1 due mis-judging the Artemis health bar, leaving her with just a sliver and me dead.

Three stones on Hera-ur. She can just go fuck off.

Ares was easy. Heal after 99% attack only. Stall forever.

Zues-dios couldn't kill me. Four gravities and then two nukes.

Oh and the damn pheonix. Had to use two gravities and 1 Luci to knock her below 50% when she was about to use the flare attack AND heal for more than 30k (which even with 4x rcv is hard to do).

Took 6 hours. Never again...

Althane

Do you have a salamander or ifrit?

Ifrit yes, busty'd Ifrit, no. Need another Red Dragon Fruit.

Wonder if I could use my Ronia team to run Mythical Thursday. Probably not, I'll go read on the strats.

My team right now is:

Ronia
Vampire non-busty)
Shiva (Busty)
King Baddie
Echidna

Jagernaut

Wonder if I could use my Ronia team to run Mythical Thursday. Probably not, I'll go read on the strats.

My team right now is:

Ronia
Vampire non-busty)
Shiva (Busty)
King Baddie
Echidna

I have had great success with this Cave of Dreaming team.

Dark Ares leader - max skilled and max awakened
Gigas the Great - max skilled
Phoenix Knight Homura - max skilled
Ronia - max awakened
Yamato Takeru - max awakened
Dark Shiva friend - max awakened

Yamato can be replaced with another fire monster with at least 1 skill boost. 5 skill boosts mean Gigas and Homura are ready on the first turn and Ares on the 4th turn. Use Gigas/Homura as needed on Floors 1 and 2. Save Ares for mass attack on Floor 3 to kill the dragon flower and dragon fruit and charge skills on the Tamadra. Works well, atk multiplier is only 6x but is 12x on wood enemies.

If I had Shiva I would make him the leader and replace Yamato with Ares.

Wait a second, why would I put Bad Lucifer on on a Hanzo team when his ult outclasses Hanzo's L.skill in pretty much every way. Ought to do it the other way around.

My team right now is:
Ronia
Vampire non-busty)
Shiva (Busty)
King Baddie
Echidna

I think you need more Red attack. Like what Jagernaut said, red element is the way to go as it makes floors 1, 2 & 3 a joke. I run pretty much the same team as Jagernaut, except dual Shiva Leads, and Freyr instead of Yamato Takeru. That said, if I had an Ares he would be in there instead of Freyr.

In regards to FA Luci's second Busty, well the dream for a devil/healer Luci only lasted a day, but it was nice. Does this one get more awakenings? I only have one, and awakening are definitely priority (especially since I already have better Devil and Attacker leads and will probably never run a balanced team).

ccbfan

I have had great success with this Cave of Dreaming team.

Dark Ares leader - max skilled and max awakened
Phoenix Knight Homura - max skilled
Ronia - max awakened
Yamato Takeru - max awakened
Dark Shiva friend - max awakened

Yamato can be replaced with another fire monster with at least 1 skill boost. 5 skill boosts mean Gigas and Homura are ready on the first turn and Ares on the 4th turn. Use Gigas/Homura as needed on Floors 1 and 2. Save Ares for mass attack on Floor 3 to kill the dragon flower and dragon fruit and charge skills on the Tamadra. Works well, atk multiplier is only 6x but is 12x on wood enemies.

If I had Shiva I would make him the leader and replace Yamato with Ares.

Think this team can handle this also?

Freyr - Max Awoken (1 Skill Boost)
Phoenix Knight Homura - max skilled/awoken
Rodin - max awakened (3 Skill Boost)
Mitsuki

Dark Shiva friend - max awakened (1 Skill Boost)

Hardest part seems to be stage 3. Unless I get lucky in stage 1 and 2 and I don't need orb changers for those. I won't have any orb changers for stage 3.

Hige

My team right now is:

Ronia
Vampire non-busty)
Shiva (Busty)
King Baddie
Echidna
I think it's doable if you drop Vamp for a low cooldown red orb changer/heartbreaker and get some skill boosts in there. Maybe use another Ronia friend instead of Shiva. I've done it with 2x Ronia leads but it's not ideal compared to Shiva leads.

I use:
F/D Shiva
Echidna (max skilled)
Ronia
Gigas (max skilled)
Lu Bu
Ronia friend, but F/D Shiva preferred

You want enough skill boosts in your team to have an orb changer ready on floor 1 or you risk getting orb trolled. I try to take my time and maximize the number of turns before clearing each floor so I can have Echidna up by floor 3 if possible. That way I can take my time killing the fruit/flower without worrying about my leaders getting bound and gimping damage. Then I stall for skills, wait out bind by moving orbs without making matches, then use all skills on the final floor.

Jagernaut

Think this team can handle this also?

Mitsuki

Hardest part seems to be stage 3. Unless I get lucky in stage 1 and 2 and I don't need orb changers for those. I won't have any orb changers for stage 3.

You would be depending on lucky orb drops without a 3rd orb changer. I used to use Ronia/Ronia/Gigas/Homura/King Baddie/Shiva and failed sometimes on the 3rd floor due to orb trolling. You should switch Mitsuki with another orb changer, a max awakened Chiyome would be great even with no skillups. Or another Gigas or Homura.

Eh, I guess losing HP in exchange for an attack boost is better than losing RCV since most devils have higher HP than RCV. Doesn't seem like D/D FA Luci is worth the extra devilit unless it gets extra awakenings.

ccbfan

You would be depending on lucky orb drops without a 3rd orb changer. I used to use Ronia/Ronia/Gigas/Homura/King Baddie/Shiva and failed sometimes on the 3rd floor due to orb trolling. You should switch Mitsuki with another orb changer, a max awakened Chiyome would be great even with no skillups. Or another Gigas or Homura.

Nice I actually have a Chiyome skill level 2 . (Completely forgot about her. God I hate the fact that shes balance instead of attacker.)

so

Chiyome - Skill Level 2 (1 Skill Boost)

The last stage will be harder with 3 orb changes instead of 4 but

I get 9.85 multipler for 3 full rows with 8 row enhance. Plus 1.5 from Freyr and 6 from leaders.

Making it 88.64759408 before +orbs from Dark Shiva. So you're talking about probably a 150 multiplier total.

Jagernaut

Nice I actually have a Chiyome skill level 2 . (Completely forgot about her. God I hate the fact that shes balance instead of attacker.)

so

Chiyome - Skill Level 2 (1 Skill Boost)

The last stage will be harder with 3 orb changes instead of 4 but

I get 9.85 multipler for 3 full rows with 8 row enhance. Plus 1.5 from Freyr and 6 from leaders.

Making it 88.64759408 before +orbs from Dark Shiva. So you're talking about probably a 150 multiplier total.

Team looks good, remember to target the dragon fruit on floor 3 (has the most hp) and do a mass attack plus a few combos. Also, you can try to eliminate any color orbs you don't want in the same turn that you kill the Tamadra.

SaintR

To add to the Ronia team debate in General. I have an all farmable Ronia team,other than Ronia.
Ronia
Ult Hadar (Max awoken)
Zeus Stratios (max awoken..dat 2 prong dmg is legit)
D/L lilith (max awoken)/ Vamp depending on the dungeon
King Baddie (awoken)
Ronia friend

Ult Hera is probably preferrable cause it's a much lower cooldown but two prong dmg from Hadar and Zeus is legit so it's a matter of choice.
Drawn Joker I only use when farming Hera sowilo. She will be max skilled cause it's pactually fun runninng that dungeon with Ronia.

Edit: completely forgot but yes twin star ifrit is definitely another staple max awoken as well. I use him in most dungeons where grav isn't necessary.

My current main Ronia team

Ronia
Belial(Not Ult Evod because I want the dark sub damage)
Cyclone Devil Dragon
DD haku(Her and CDD give me a full black and red board)
King Baddie

Subs

Vampire Lord
Jester Dragon
Awoken Hera UR
Lilith
Awoken Hera
Zombie Dragon
Ifrit
Joker
PEKKA
Cerberus

Eventually I want a LuBu to replace my Baddie, a Shiva in place of Belial(Except on red teams) and and FA Lucifer to replace CDD.

I tend to use a 50/50 team but I will go one way or the other depending how many orb enhancements I need.

SaintR

My current main Ronia team

Ronia
Belial(Not Ult Evod because I want the dark sub damage)
Cyclone Devil Dragon
DD haku(Her and CDD give me a full black and red board)
King Baddie

Subs

Vampire Lord
Jester Dragon
Awoken Hera UR
Lilith
Awoken Hera
Zombie Dragon
Ifrit
Joker
PEKKA
Cerberus

Eventually I want a LuBu to replace my Baddie, a Shiva in place of Belial(Except on red teams) and and FA Lucifer to replace CDD.

I tend to use a 50/50 team but I will go one way or the other depending how many orb enhancements I need.
Yea lu bu and Haku is what I most want even more than Shiva. But I wanted to show that if you have Ronia you could still have a descend dungeon teams without having REM gods. I'm jelly of your Haku cause she has great awoken skills and she's an orb changer which comes in handy,unfortunately for me, in a lot of situations

Yea lu bu and Haku is what I most want even more than Shiva. But I wanted to show that if you have Ronia you could still have a descend dungeon teams without having REM gods. I'm jelly of your Haku cause she has great awoken skills and she's an orb changer which comes in handy,unfortunately for me, in a lot of situations

I have two haku's but I haven't ult evod the other and I'm not sure if I want them both on there yet.

Okamid3n

Yes! Max-skilled my Apollo after all, even though his skill-up dungeon is over. I had a few of his unevolved skill up monsters, I evolved one right now and he skilled up with it.

Jonsoncao

Banned
I think the current most ideal Ronia team is:

Lu Bu leader + 2 Ronia's + (Insert two functional members for a specific dungeon) + Ronia Leader

Just sayin...

Quantum

Does anyone have the feeling that the skill - up rates in the EVA dungeon are lower then "advertized"? - with the 2x event going on now I haven't seen a single skill-up in either my new Grodin or FAL.

I realize that the skill up rate is generally assumed to be about 10% for all mobs, and 20% during the 2x times, but a few mobs I've noticed feel feel much lower than this assumed rate.

It sucks - I have some really neat teams I'd like to put together - a pandora team, my odd guan yu (bearded) team, and an ame no uzume team - all being avoided while trying to skill up these EVA feeders - with terrible results.

the exp is terrible too for the stamina cost.

SaintR

I have two haku's but I haven't ult evod the other and I'm not sure if I want them both on there yet.
A good problem to have lol like I dont have any REM subs for my Ronia teams. My healer team on the other hand is stacked. I have Sun Guam and DQXQ the latter being pulled during this godfest in hopes of a Lu By or any devil sub...go figure

I think the current most ideal Ronia team is:

Lu Bu leader + 2 Ronia's + (Insert two functional members for a specific dungeon) + Ronia Leader

Just sayin...
Well yes, if we could I'd have full Ronia team....Lol I'm trying to not spend more money on this gambling problem we call the REM

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
I want to put together a dark team. I have a loki, a yomi and a d/d batman. Oh also a vampire I guess. Anything I can do here? What should I go for?

Jonsoncao

Banned
I want to put together a dark team. I have a loki, a yomi and a d/d batman. Oh also a vampire I guess. Anything I can do here? What should I go for?

Dragon Zombie, Cerberus, Beelzebub, and Ult Hadar are some nice dark subs.

The first two are relatively easy to obtain.

Ducarmel

Loki's new busty will give Balance type 3x atk and 1.3xhp,

For a mostly dark team you can try to build a team using these subs
Yomi's non-twinlit busty
Vamp
Chaos Dragon Knight, Voice
Wadatsumi if you can beat his dungeon. DD batman does not have a balance type but can be used instead if you cant get Wadatsumi. Or any other dark att or balance type you feel you can use.

Ducarmel

Are the fruit dragons viable for anything? I guess a mono colored farming team...?

As leaders they are your typical mono tank team leader, nothing special.

As subs they are used mostly for the awakenings, very useful for teams that need to have skills ready as soon as possible and make use of row enhancement awakening.

Top Bottom