• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Jagernaut

4 pulls.

Genie +1 hp
Dark Golem Mk 2
Toyceratops +1 rcv
Vritra +1 hp

3 crappy rolls and the only god is one I already have. Terrible luck.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Two pulls:
Bearded Deity, Guan Yu
Loki

Are these guys good? I have never heard of them in this game before :(

(I mainly run a DQXQ team but I also have a d/d batman so maybe loki can go with him?)

Uthred

YOLO pull on my alt account gave me Sarutobi Sasuke, who I apparently could go with for GZL on my main. I know trading would totally break the game as is but it would make me feel better about how good my alt account usually rolls (two red sonias on it - in a row no less - and 0 on my main account).

Two pulls:
Bearded Deity, Guan Yu
Loki

(I mainly run a DQXQ team but I also have a d/d batman so maybe loki can go with him?)

Loki is a solid mono-black leader, though he's sort of fallen to the wayside due to the popularity of spike teams these days. Still a solid god though. I dont think the green Guan Yu is generally regarded as a good leader, may be a good sub, not too sure about him

Okamid3n

Two pulls:
Bearded Deity, Guan Yu
Loki

Loki is a great sub for dark/devil teams.

Beard guy is pretty rare, but Physical green cards are...tough to find, so he's not terribly useful right now. Definitely a keeper, anyway, but you shouldn't focus on him at the moment.

That's just my opinion, though.

Jagernaut

Been slacking this month (Millions Arthur taking up my mobile game time) but had 15 stones so decided to do the mandatory YOLO pull, got Sleeping Dragon, Zhuge Liang who I believe is fairly decent?

Of course I should leave it there and save the last two pulls for the EVA REM, but I'm very tempted to pull again.

Edit: Got a mystic flame knight, no skill up, thats what I get

Green Zhuge Liang is really good, similar to Dark Metatron but his leader skill works for all wood monsters not just attackers.

Zhuge Liang can pump out close to 1 million damage by himself with a nice setup. He is good.

Also my friend did one roll and got light Metatron. Mad jelly. He has every monster I have and more. Granted he has spent nearly $200 on the game.

zoku88

I lost my previous phone and didn't get my secret code, so I lost my red sonia.

Got a new phone and ended up getting green Zhuge Liang. So, not all bad :)

matt360

5 rolls.

+1 Pandora
+1 Salamander
Strawberry Dragon
Lakshmi
and a Red Sonia, which is all I was hoping for.

I was hoping someone could maybe help me out with a dark team. I've got a Batman + Batwing, Archangel Lucifer (Bats and Luci take turns as leaders), a Vampire Lord, a Keeper of Rainbow, and a Dub-mythlit as my current team. I'm at rank 77 and am 3 dungeons past Satan's Castle.

Now I've got the Ronia, Pandora, and a Chaos Devil Dragon waiting in the wings. Any advice on how I can spruce up my dark team?

colinp

Banned
Screw it, YOLO!

Grape Dragon
Gigas

Well, don't have any fruit dragons so that's cool! Wish it was evolved already or I hadn't used the jewel dragons from the dark dungeon already.

5 rolls.

+1 Pandora
+1 Salamander
Strawberry Dragon
Lakshmi

I was hoping someone could maybe help me out with a dark team. I've got a Batman + Batwing, Archangel Lucifer (Bats and Luci take turns as leaders), a Vampire Lord, a Keeper of Rainbow, and a Dub-mythlit as my current team. I'm at rank 77 and am 3 dungeons past Satan's Castle.

Now I've got the Ronia, Pandora, and a Chaos Devil Dragon waiting in the wings. Any advice on how I can spruce up my dark team?

You can make a 50 50 devil team.

Ronia , Chaos Devil Dragon, Vampire Lord, Ultimate evolved Salamader, and a King Baddie(Baddie) With a Ronia or Lu Bu freind.

Not sure what other red subs you have. You lack the orb enhancers for a top tier team but it will get you pretty far. You want red and dark devil subs.

Here is a good guide. Congrats on Ronia.

razterik

5 rolls.

+1 Pandora
+1 Salamander
Strawberry Dragon
Lakshmi

I would lead with either Pandora or D/B Batman. Either way, sub the other on the team along with Ronia, Vampire, and a third filler sub. Ideally, last sub would be a Hanzo, but Chaos Dragon Knight is a decent farmable choice. Until then, pick whichever stat stick you prefer.

You may not have the team cost for this yet, but it is something to work towards. Don't ignore a Ronia lead team, either.

4 rolls:
Mermaid
Berserk
Gryps Rider
Vampire lord

I almost have a d.meta team now?
9nZxzhU.png

Maybe a Honzo will fall into my lap and it'll be finished. I never asked for this~

Edit: I have yet to pull a monster from the featured pantheons in all of the godfests I've pulled, super weird.

matt360

You can make a 50 50 devil team.

Ronia , Chaos Devil Dragon, Vampire Lord, Ultimate evolved Salamader, and a King Baddie(Baddie) With a Ronia or Lu Bu freind.

Not sure what other red subs you have. You lack the orb enhancers for a top tier team but it will get you pretty far. You want red and dark devil subs.

Here is a good guide. Congrats on Ronia.

Thanks. I do already have an Ifrit and the materials to ult evo him. Maybe I'll go and do that. The Dark/Red version I'm guessing? For other red subs I have a Shaitan, Red Globe Dragon, Tyrannos, Volcano Dragon, 3 Keepers of Flame, Echidna, Phoenix Knight, Samurai Ogre. Not much, I'm afraid.

alittlelove

Neo Member
I haven't rolled in a really really long time (long enough to accumulate 75 stones). I thought I'd try for Sun Quan, but it's nice to know that REM still hates me:

Cinderella
Angel +1
Siren
Salamander +1
Angelion +1
Earth Golem
Shardra
Vampire

Should I keep going :(?

edit: nope, i shouldn't have. </3

Thanks. I do already have an Ifrit and the materials to ult evo him. Maybe I'll go and do that. The Dark/Red version I'm guessing? For other red subs I have a Shaitan, Red Globe Dragon, Tyrannos, Volcano Dragon, 3 Keepers of Flame, Echidna, Phoenix Knight, Samurai Ogre. Not much, I'm afraid.

No. Red Red Version. That's when he gets's his devil subtype. Before that he only has dragon. It also takes two red dragon fruits for that evolution.

Flame twin Star

I see, thanks. I've got the evo mats for that!

He makes a great ronia sub in place of shiva or belial.

My Current ronia team is

Ronia, Belial, Hera UR, Byakko, King Baddie

Devil Subs

vampire lord , Chaos Dragon, Lillith, Joker, Hera, zombie dragon, ifrit, Pekka, Drawn joker and a second byakko..

I switch them out depending on what I need. I still want a Lubu, Shiva and FAA Lucifer.

chrono01

Still no Red Sonia or, more specifically, Blue Sonia. It's kind of frustrating that I have all of the subs for a great Blue Sonia team, including two fully-awoken Blue Odin, but no Blue Sonia. Maybe one day!

As for my rolls [I rolled seven times]:

Tiamat [Dupe]
Salamander [Dupe]
Genie [Dupe]
Machine Golem Mk. II [Dupe]
Sarutobi Sasuke [New]
Sleeping Dragon, Zhuge Liang [New]
Lu Bu [New]

So three new, four dupes. Not the best of odds, but it could have been worse.

Cels

Rolled 2x

got Red Sonia and....Red Riding Hood. wtf i've never even heard of Red Riding Hood or seen anyone use her.

Kyu

Neo Member
Had some stones saved up. 4 pulls:
Toyceratops
Green Zhuge Liang
Astaroth
Drall

Have to read up on GZL. Not what team to field with him

OG Loc

I'm not even going to post my rolls. Just know that mh girlfriend ALWAYS manages to get something good out of a Godfest and I never do. Fuck it, man. Let me grind for one more stone and get my heart broken again

jiggle

my second godfest
4 rolls
got a ronia and liu bei
got guan yu, ronia, baal on my first time
pretty lucky I think
now I just need two(2?) more ronia for guan yu team :(

Started playing this today and got a paravati? Duno if that's much good. Also got a cool ninja dude from a friend points egg, that does some crazy damage compared to the rest.

1 stoned due to low heal.. Got the stone back for clearing the dungeon :|
Similar to my 0-stone team, but I went with Ra instead of Horus. With a +297 Ra helper, I had 3877 team RCV. The high RCV plus Grodin autoheals really made it quite easy to stall when I didn't have the right orbs available to proc Ra. Had to use Echidna against Phoenix since it kept converting my Water orbs and against Hera-Ur before she bound my Blodin. Ra 1-shots Cu Chu. Took me 3 turns to kill Zeus and Echidna activated for the third time on the turn I killed him.

Obviously, Ra is essential for this team, but I definitely would have had to spend a stone or 2 if it weren't for Echidna. So, she was my team MVP.

q5OeBrL.png

Hige

Started playing this today and got a paravati? Duno if that's much good. Also got a cool ninja dude from a friend points egg, that does some crazy damage compared to the rest.
There's a godfest (3x chance of gods from certain pantheons) going on right now until 8 PM PDT so it's a good time to reroll if you wish. Da Qiao & Xiao Qiao is probably the best one to aim for, but here's a guide so you have some idea about the gods in the current godfest.

Quantum

two rolls - totally hung over (and buy free so far!)

Snow White.
Fallen Luci (number two).

ehh. tempted tempted.

as a firm believer in play what you have - reroll.

I'm trying to make a guan yu/parv team - other that that - you will do much better re-rolling during a godfest rather than making that decision in 3-4 days.

edit #2 - oh to pull or to buy disgaea 4 and akiba's "trip" 2 for vita.

(might just get everything. cuz - ehh)

linsivvi

1 stoned with this farmable Horus team:

Horus/Echidna/Wadatsumi/Hera-Is/Valk

Got orb screwed 2 turns in a row against Hera-Ur, and that is simply fatal.

damisa

13 pulls:
thanatos
siren
sun quan
dark golem
tiamat
genie
dark golem
lu bu
salamander
cao cao
mystic dark knight
dragonnete
mystic ice knight

Kind of disappointed

razterik

So easy. One shotted everything that was dangerous and stalled on Ares to get skills back. Vulcan went down first turn.

Five more Godfest pulls, only golds were dupe Parvati and Lakshmi. Can't do anything with those, but I guess I'll save them in case dupe fusion returns in some fashion.

Quantum

whatever:

Haku
Melon Dragon
Ice guardian
Hanzo
Grape Dragon
Succubus
cupid
Thumbilina
R.Odin
shardra
Parvati
Dryad
Gryps rider
Ice guardian
cinderella
Phoenix kight.

Mixed feelings about this. Definately going to finish my Guan Yu team now

Guan Yu, Guan yu, Guan yu, parvati, parvati/spike, guan yu.

I never had an odin before, not sure what to do with it. I have to read up a little on some of the other drops, but I'm not that impressed.

thetechkid

Ended up with two Parvatis and a Liu Bei, as of now it seems like I would have to but a lot of time into things to get any use out of them right now so I guess I'll just put em on the back burner until I finish leveling my Ronia team.

Narras

I pulled three times.

Verche
Red Dragon Caller, Sonia
Vampire Lord

Also, spent like 10 more stones on space because I horde everything. :p

J0dy77

So easy. One shotted everything that was dangerous and stalled on Ares to get skills back. Vulcan went down first turn.

Five more Godfest pulls, only golds were dupe Parvati and Lakshmi. Can't do anything with those, but I guess I'll save them in case dupe fusion returns in some fashion.

So jealous of you guys with the rem only mobs. Grodin would have been a huge help on this dungeon. I ended up using my final two stones after Godfest to get the clear with Horus, brought Susano and Hera IS, Yomi echidna. I could definitely due this with zero stones now that I'm familiar with the dungeon. Hera Ur and ares ate up my stones, couldn't keep up with the constant DMG. It was really close on Zeus, had to tank one hit and finish him off with a nice combo with no stones left on my account. I'll take it for 1 stone net.

Fun dungeon overall, took a lot of thinking and planning. Nice to see a longer dungeon as well.

razterik

Don't be too jealous. Spent way too much to get them.

Speaking of, 10 more last minute pulls. Third Indra, third Perseus, finally another 3K god...dupe Sun Quan. Argh, terrible luck.

colinp

Banned
farlio
gigas
farlio
parvati
slyph
titan
lilith
haku
G.Odin
G.Odin
lemon dragon
G.Odin
shardan
parvati
phoenix kight homura

Ahaha, you're so crazy! ;)

For some reason I look forward to your rolls the most. I guess it's because they're usually alcohol fueled in some way. Three Grodins is wild!

New Ults
Untitled-1.png

BvTkpWiCUAAbSBD.jpg:large

Ultimate Fallen Angel Lucifer Dark/Red
Devil / Balanced
2528/1406/554
+100/+200/0
LS: 2.5x ATK / 2x RCV to Devil types

Hera-Ur&#8593;&#8593; / Red/Red
3644/1728/122
+200/+150/0
New active (skill level reset): 10% gravity and enhance fire orbs
LS: 3x ATK, and small boost of HP and RCV (1.15x?) to Devil types

Why the FUCK do they keep taking away dark subtypes. God damnit.

razterik

Don't really mind the sub attribute change. Fits even better on Ronia or Byakko team. Balanced is nice for new Loki.

Hera-Ur is interesting. Too bad about the enhanced dark orbs, but it might be worth it if her countdown maxes out at 5 or 6. Has to be lower than 10. Horus active looks even worse now. Triple red spirit jewels is rough.

Quantum

Ahaha, you're so crazy! ;)

For some reason I look forward to your rolls the most. I guess it's because they're usually alcohol fueled in some way. Three Grodins is wild!

I finally have almost everything I wanted so hopefully I can invest in mutual funds instead of putting Gunho's virtual children through college.

this is an expensive habit.

Top Bottom