• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

Decided to roll one more time, using the "PAL until gold, then REM" method.

Yellow Evo Mask.
Treant.
Green Sacred Mask (!!!).

...Kushinadahime. Again.

Quantum

Ran two more challenge dungeons and pulled one additional time...

Dark Golem.

omfg. used $ was gonna put towards PaD -> Elite Dangerous (Its hard so far)

Thanks man :)
I havent done Seaway yet but im planning to use my UY team and switch out Yomi for Lilith once i have max skilled her. Only have 2 levels missing but havent gotten a skill up in a while...

UY/Grodin/Kushi/SunQuan/Lilith/UY

Thats what i have in mind. Maybe i will take out SunQuan as well since he has no skillup ...which reminds me i need to max skill Echidna as well, still at S. Lvl 1 - but Nagas drop rate is terrible and she doesnt have a skill up monster.
Do you have a good Athena team? U&Y will do the job, but is very subject to orb troll.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Do you have a good Athena team? U&Y will do the job, but is very subject to orb troll.

Hmm didn't even think about Athena but healing isn't really an issue maybe I could bring her.

Are you farming the stage save with a Athena team?

I have the Athena, Meimei, Avalon Drake, Verche, GZL/Izanagi, Athena team. Verche is the only skilled up unit though. Also would have to take one unit out for Lilith.

I thought UY might be okay because it's a No RCV Dungeon... But orb trolling with these strong hitting enemies will end the run very fast.

Hmm didn't even think about Athena but healing isn't really an issue maybe I could bring her.

Are you farming the stage save with a Athena team?

I have the Athena, Meimei, Avalon Drake, Verche, GZL/Izanagi, Athena team. Verche is the only skilled up unit though. Also would have to take one unit out for Lilith.

I thought UY might be okay because it's a No RCV Dungeon... But orb trolling with these strong hitting enemies will end the run very fast.
I did most of my seaway runs with U&Y, but only because I didn't have Athena uvod at the time. You would need some skillups on Lilith to ensure she's up by turn 6, and enough skill boosts to have your board change up by turn 7.

Alternatively, you could probably run Athena, Verche, Meimei, GZL, GZL (you have 2 right?), Athena and be OK. I think that would have GZL up by turn 6 to break the Tamas defense. You'd have to stall one turn at some point for Meimei though but that should be easy enough.

cw_sasuke

I did most of my seaway runs with U&Y, but only because I didn't have Athena uvod at the time. You would need some skillups on Lilith to ensure she's up by turn 6, and enough skill boosts to have your board change up by turn 7.

Alternatively, you could probably run Athena, Verche, Meimei, GZL, GZL (you have 2 right?), Athena and be OK. I think that would have GZL up by turn 6 to break the Tamas defense. You'd have to stall one turn at some point for Meimei though but that should be easy enough.

Oh awesome, thanks.

Just checked with your alternative plan and this could work - 8 CD on Meimei/Athena, 6 on GZL at the beginning. Would need to hit for 300k to kill Red Tama on stage 6 and stall for 1 turn for Meimei.

I will give it a try tomorrow, probably never would have come up with using the Athena/GZL combo because i was so fixed on making it work with U&Y and Lilith. Based PadGaf.

Tobe

I hate hera ur cant finish her fucking dungeon. I got the burst with dtron but dont havr the rcv to take the pre emptives.

Godfest results: Nut, Thanatos, Pandora, Fire Golem.

Not sure I have the team for either Nu or Pandora. I do have Hanzo and Persephone but that's about it for Pandora subs.

Uthred

Decided to upgrade my Bastet to the G/D version, but Im a little unsure of what to do with regards to team, is there a "standard" team? Unfortuantely most of my devil are fairly low level at the moment

smbu2000

Cleared Hera Ur for the first time (not really, as I had cleared the Descend Challenge one awhile back) with my Vegeta team.

Also cleared it for the first time with the DMeta team on my iPad.

Managed to get 5 more stones before the GF ended and pulled one last time on my iPhone and picked up Norn Urd. My second one, but I'm very happy to have another. She will go great on my Urd team.

I'm probably going to be running the Thursday Dungeon forever now as I have to skill up Ronia/Urd/Urd and Verdandi (x3). Only one I don't need is the blue fruit. Waiting for the skill to change back to the Time Girls again so I can use the ones I've collected. (and for the Skuld on my iPad.)

edit: Oh and the DB collab. has started again. I'm tempted to pull again. I just bought a 5000 yen iTunes card (with an extra free 500 yen bonus that will come later) and used 3000 yen for something else.(subscribing to a digital magazine) I still have 2000 yen left, that would get me 30 stones... Very tempted by the collab. Would be nice to have another character to go with my Vegeta...

Thanks man :)
I havent done Seaway yet but im planning to use my UY team and switch out Yomi for Lilith once i have max skilled her. Only have 2 levels missing but havent gotten a skill up in a while...

UY/Grodin/Kushi/SunQuan/Lilith/UY

Thats what i have in mind. Maybe i will take out SunQuan as well since he has no skillup ...which reminds me i need to max skill Echidna as well, still at S. Lvl 1 - but Nagas drop rate is terrible and she doesnt have a skill up monster.
It's tough having a slvl 1 Echidna. Most people skill her up with the Survey Dungeon (#4 I think.) That's how I got mine to max. She is much more useful having her skill available in 10 turns. She's so useful that my gf made Echidna her first 297 character. Mine is only slevel max.

I haven't really tried a matching colors team on Seaway, so I'm not sure how it'd be. You should be fine, just make sure to have somebody ready in case you do get orb trolled. I've run no RCV dungeons with my LKali team and I'm usually alright. Of course, I do have the safety net of activating LKali's skill to save me.

I run Seaway with my Vegeta team (only have to match two colors min. just making sure I have 4 dark orbs for TPA) and with a DMeta team on my iPad. For that one I just have to take a hit on the first floor (using her damage reduce skill if they are on the same turn) and from there, just steamroll the dungeon.

I hate hera ur cant finish her fucking dungeon. I got the burst with dtron but dont havr the rcv to take the pre emptives.
I just cleared it with my DMeta team. The pre-emptives are a pain, you just have to make sure you have enough healing power or use DMeta's skill to reduce your damage.

I ran it with DMeta/L.Ra/Ronia/Hanzo/Haku. Ronia doesn't get the attack bonus, but she's basically there for the stats (hyper max) and to one shot the boss. Ra (skill level 7, every 8 turns, need 1 more for max) is there for floor 3.

I used DMeta's skill on the first floor to reduce the damage from one ogre. Took the pre-emptive and used Hanzo to attack while healing at the same time (my team has just over 3k healing including hypermax DMeta friend), then used Ra on stage 3.(could have used DMeta again, but had enough HP to take the pre-emptive). Used Haku to one shot Minerva and then used Ronia/DMeta to one shot Hera Ur.

It's a bit tough, but doable.

Decided to upgrade my Bastet to the G/D version, but Im a little unsure of what to do with regards to team, is there a "standard" team? Unfortuantely most of my devil are fairly low level at the moment
don't feel compelled to run all devils just for the sake of running a mono type team

use subs with time extends, useful actives, and good stats

once you get better at comboing, add 2pa subs and try to incorporate matches of 4 while maintaining 5+ combos

you could also try mono green if you want to better take advantage of orb changers - mono dark is also great if you pair with okuni

Uthred

don't feel compelled to run all devils just for the sake of running a mono type team

use subs with time extends, useful actives, and good stats

once you get better at comboing, add 2pa subs and try to incorporate matches of 4 while maintaining 5+ combos

you could also try mono green if you want to better take advantage of orb changers - mono dark is also great if you pair with okuni

Thanks for the advice, migh try going mono green for a bit as I think I can probably slot in some of my GZL subs to good effect

I just cleared it with my DMeta team. The pre-emptives are a pain, you just have to make sure you have enough healing power or use DMeta's skill to reduce your damage.

I ran it with DMeta/L.Ra/Ronia/Hanzo/Haku. Ronia doesn't get the attack bonus, but she's basically there for the stats (hyper max) and to one shot the boss. Ra (skill level 7, every 8 turns, need 1 more for max) is there for floor 3.

I used DMeta's skill on the first floor to reduce the damage from one ogre. Took the pre-emptive and used Hanzo to attack while healing at the same time (my team has just over 3k healing including hypermax DMeta friend), then used Ra on stage 3.(could have used DMeta again, but had enough HP to take the pre-emptive). Used Haku to one shot Minerva and then used Ronia/DMeta to one shot Hera Ur.

It's a bit tough, but doable.
How do you deal with the 10 turn bind on floor one? This seems like the most luck-based part of the dungeons since there's only a 1/3rd chance of it failing and it can be hard to stall out if enough hearts don't drop for bind removal.

Thanks for the advice, migh try going mono green for a bit as I think I can probably slot in some of my GZL subs to good effect
I put together a TPA team using my GZL subs. Its a mostly green team that has 100% skill bind resist. Subs are GZL, Meimei, Marine Rider, D/L Lilith. I've really only used it against Hera Beorc, but I feel like it would work on some others.

I've also been messing around with a more devil oriented team. Lu Bu, Haku, G/L Meimei as subs with the last spot being flexible. I can use Batman for a delay, or maybe Artemis or ADK to ensure Haku's active isn't wasted. I've been wrecking KotG with this team this weekend.

cw_sasuke

It's tough having a slvl 1 Echidna. Most people skill her up with the Survey Dungeon (#4 I think.) That's how I got mine to max. She is much more useful having her skill available in 10 turns. She's so useful that my gf made Echidna her first 297 character. Mine is only slevel max.

I haven't really tried a matching colors team on Seaway, so I'm not sure how it'd be. You should be fine, just make sure to have somebody ready in case you do get orb trolled. I've run no RCV dungeons with my LKali team and I'm usually alright. Of course, I do have the safety net of activating LKali's skill to save me.

I run Seaway with my Vegeta team (only have to match two colors min. just making sure I have 4 dark orbs for TPA) and with a DMeta team on my iPad. For that one I just have to take a hit on the first floor (using her damage reduce skill if they are on the same turn) and from there, just steamroll the dungeon.

Thanks,

so first about Echidna yeah i really want to Max lvl her so that i can use her on fire teams, she was my first Ult Evo after all. The only coin dungeon i tried was the one for ADK months ago, but i remember the drop rate being horrible and i only got one drop from my hour. Then again i probably played it on a lower difficulty since i was still very early in the game.

Are people running the Snake Princess dungeon on Expert or Master for the best drop ?

For Seaway i was hoping that Grodin/Kushi autoheal and Kushis active would let me at least survive 1-2 hits/mistakes during the run before i die. Its all theoretical right now because i havent cleared the stage yet and the high stamina costs stopped me from entering without the right team.

I will try the Athena approach first - if it works perfect, if not i will try again with U/Y. With 2x Athenas and 2xGZL i just need enough orbs to from a green or light TPA attack.

Which team do you use for the Thursday dungeon ? Working on a Ronia team for that dungeon.

PS. Your GF knows whats up - cant go wrong with having a hypermaxed Snake Princess :-D

jay23

Thanks,

so first about Echidna yeah i really want to Max lvl her so that i can use her on fire teams, she was my first Ult Evo after all. The only coin dungeon i tried was the one for ADK months ago, but i remember the drop rate being horrible and i only got one drop from my hour. Then again i probably played it on a lower difficulty since i was still very early in the game.

Are people running the Snake Princess dungeon on Expert or Master for the best drop ?

I need to skill up mine as well. Kind of sucks that she isn't part of the regular dungeons, I don't think coin dungeons get x2 drops(Someone correct me if I'm wrong).

razterik

Snake Princess is best run on Expert because you can pick up some Nagas on floors before the boss. More chances overall, even if final floor drops less often. If you have patience, 2x rates should come to coin dungeons during events eventually. That will make most of these survey dungeons much more tolerable. Best guess is that it might be a couple months, though. We still haven't seen 2.5x skill up rates.

I'm way too used to running Minerva. Was cruising through Challenge 9 with a Hades team and thought I could tank a second hit on Threedia while he was below half HP. Instant gib. Dumb mistakes cost me way more stamina in these dungeons than anywhere else. Still unsure on Challenge 10, maybe a Beelzebub team. Haven't had much trouble this rotation.

Jagernaut

Pretty much the only good Ama is the attacker one.

The healer Amaterasu is good for cheesing some dungeons like no rcv challenge dungeons (I just cleared challenge dungeon 6 with Ama/Odin). If you have a GOdin you don't need your own healer Amaterasu, just team up with her.

1pCKhAQ.jpg

Uthred

I put together a TPA team using my GZL subs. Its a mostly green team that has 100% skill bind resist. Subs are GZL, Meimei, Marine Rider, D/L Lilith. I've really only used it against Hera Beorc, but I feel like it would work on some others.

I've also been messing around with a more devil oriented team. Lu Bu, Haku, G/L Meimei as subs with the last spot being flexible. I can use Batman for a delay, or maybe Artemis or ADK to ensure Haku's active isn't wasted. I've been wrecking KotG with this team this weekend.

Must give that devil team a go, need to buff Lu Bu for one or two other teams. I wish jewels were a bit easier to come by, torn on whether to upgrade Valk to Divine Law Goddess, Valkyrie Rose or Athena to Guardian of the Sacred City, Athena. I think I'll probably go with Athena as she seems like a better sub for TPA teams (and she looks cooler ;) )

Stupid Challenge 9 Zaerog. Just spent 3 stones clearing it with my Sakuya team because Zaerog decides that it wants to activate Light absorb 4 times in a row. 50% chance my ass. What sucks even more is that I couldn't use Odin to heal because that gets absorbed too.

Final tally on Cao Cao was 2/20. 3k skill ups haven't been kind to me. DQXQ was about average, but I'm a combined 4/45 between Cao Cao and Lu Bu. Plus I still have a mini Sun Quan to do eventually.

Hopefully I do better with Krishna this week. Looking forward to the guaranteed drop rather than the RNG shit show that is 3k skill ups.

Kreed

Alright thanks, that makes much sense.

What does the "perfect" Ronia team look like ?

1. Ronia, Persephone, King Baddie, LuBu, Vampire Lord Friend LuBu/Beelzebub

2. Ronia, Shiva, LuBu, King Baddie, Echidna - Friend Ronia

These are two sets i have been working on. Where does a 2nd Ronia fit in here ? I can probably take out King Baddie or LuBu for her. Also Ronias cooldown is very high since i havent skilled her up, maybe a 2nd Ronias makes less sense in this team...then again she also offers +2 skill points.

Edit.

To be honest I'm just looking for a Ronia setup that can clear the Thursday Dungeon.... And maybe the Friday Dungeon.

For your first team I'd drop Vampire Lord or Persephone in place of Red Sonia. As you said, the +2 S Awakenings will make up for the cool down time for your entire team, in addition to her row boosts increasing damage. For your second team I'd drop Echidna unless you really need delay for a specific dungeon. Your second Red Sonia is basically a floor clear.

For Thursday's Dungeon I usually use this team:

Red Sonia, Gigas, Vampire Lord, Echidna, Hera-Ur, Lu Bu. You have Shiva though and your own Lu Bu so you have many more options.

And for Friday's Dungeon I use this team:

Red Sonia, Odin, Hera-Ur, Echidna, Lilith, Red Sonia/Lu Bu.

Odin is there just to keep the silly lits attempting to bind him while you stall on the first floor for Echidna and Lilith. Any unit immune to binds will work (Lu Bu is actually a good lead over second Red Sonia due to partial bind immunity if you can manage the recovery hit)

seady

Pretty much the only good Ama is the attacker one.

That's not true.

The healer has leader skill that is unique and can be paired up with Green Odin to clear many stages.

On the other hand, the attack one is kinda stuck in the middle... can heal but not heal enough, can attack but not strong enough...

pix

I just got my Satan to 99 and I want to start trying to farm KotG. If anyone else uses Satan or Lu Bu I would appreciate the friend request. FC is 353,755,205.

Please and thanks!

So how do I build a Pandora team?

I have: Pandora/Persephone/Hanzo/?/?/Pandora... Other than Persephone and Hanzo I don't have too many good dark options. I guess I can use Gronia. She's only sub color dark which sucks, but her active is good for the team and she provides a row. I got Mini-Lubu. Awoken Hades?

So how do I build a Pandora team?

I have: Pandora/Persephone/Hanzo/?/?/Pandora... Other than Persephone and Hanzo I don't have too many good dark options. I guess I can use Gronia. She's only sub color dark which sucks, but her active is good for the team and she provides a row. I got Mini-Lubu. Awoken Hades?
You have Gronia, right? Gronia + Pandora = full dark board

Then make a Hadar from mechdragons for orb enhance.

Whoops, I should read the whole post before replying lol.

Once Pandora gets her double row ult, throw in Vampire. You could use Vampire now but you might want more than 4 row enhances.

smbu2000

So I couldn't help myself and used the 2000 yen I had left over to buy 30 stones.

I rolled the DB collab. REM 6 times and picked up:
Videl x 4!
Piccolo

and

Trunks!

Very happy I picked up a gold (my 4th roll.) Now I have the whole family Vegeta, Trunks and the Bulma I got from Shonen Magazine.

Trunks basically seems like the Water version of Vegeta. Active skill is similar 80x damage as well as an orb change.(Vegetal: Fire to Dark/Trunks: Wood to Water)
Leader skill as well (Vegeta: water, light, dark: 2 colors for 3x damage, all 3 for 3.5x) (Trunks: water, light, dark, hearts: 3 colors for 3.5x damage). uevo form has similar awakenings as well: 1 row boost on main and sub, 2 skill boosts, 2 TPAs only difference is Vegeta has a time extend and Trunks has a skill bind resist. Will definitely be using Trunks. (can even put him on my Vegeta team as he is water/light)

Also cleared Heracles for the first team on my iPad with my Ronia team.(Lu Bu friend) Just about everybody on my friends list has been Nuevo'ing their Lu Bu's.

How do you deal with the 10 turn bind on floor one? This seems like the most luck-based part of the dungeons since there's only a 1/3rd chance of it failing and it can be hard to stall out if enough hearts don't drop for bind removal.
I guess I got lucky as the ogre tried to bind my L.Ra and his 1 skill bind resist blocked it. Then again I had tried this dungeon awhile back (during the Descent challenge) with the same team and I blocked it then as well. I just failed back then as I didn't have enough recovery later. (DMeta wasn't 297 and my Haku had no plus eggs, she's currently at over 100)

I gathered up 5 stones on my iPad and pulled once and got: Tenshinhan
Wow, besides gold eggs he was the character I wanted most for my iPad. I don't have a Durga, so his active skill is great for my DMeta team. (2 turn enemy delay as well as putting your HP at 1) Very excited to have him as now I can knock down my HP to 1 whenever I have to and I don't have to worry about making poison orbs (Dragon Shogun), using a turn and trying to get under 80% after healing myself or being auto healed by bosses. The 2 turn delay is a nice bonus as well. I think I'm going to give him my woodpys to max him out (lvl. 1 is 13 turns, max is lvl. 5 at 9 turns) He's a dragon/attacker type so he gets the bonus from DMeta as well. He's all green, but his active skill is just so useful. (can also use him on a GZL team)

Thanks,

For Seaway i was hoping that Grodin/Kushi autoheal and Kushis active would let me at least survive 1-2 hits/mistakes during the run before i die. Its all theoretical right now because i havent cleared the stage yet and the high stamina costs stopped me from entering without the right team.

I will try the Athena approach first - if it works perfect, if not i will try again with U/Y. With 2x Athenas and 2xGZL i just need enough orbs to from a green or light TPA attack.

Which team do you use for the Thursday dungeon ? Working on a Ronia team for that dungeon.

PS. Your GF knows whats up - cant go wrong with having a hypermaxed Snake Princess :-D
Oh, they haven't brought over 2x drop rates for the coin dungeons yet? That's too bad. They started doing that during events for the JP one not too long ago. It's how I was able to max my Hatsume as the survey dungeon had passed by the time I pulled her from the REM. Expert is the best to go for as she appears occasionally on the other floors as well, so there is more of a chance of getting a drop.

For Thursday, I run a Vegeta team on my iPhone. (Vegeta/GZL/LMeta/Haku/Hanzo)

I have a pretty good Ronia team on my iPad, (Ronia is hypermax) but I always run it with my DMeta team.(DMeta/Dragon Shogun/Ronia/Haku/Hanzo)
The hardest part has been floor 1, killing all of the seeds on turn 1 as well as keeping heart drops, so I make poison drops (with dragon shogun) and then attacking on the next turn. Now that I have Tenshinhan, it should be easier. (I'm still gathering blue fruit for my Skuld.)

You have Gronia, right? Gronia + Pandora = full dark board

Then make a Hadar from mechdragons for orb enhance.

Whoops, I should read the whole post before replying lol.

Once Pandora gets her double row ult, throw in Vampire. You could use Vampire now but you might want more than 4 row enhances.

Would the team actually be any good? I feel like I am missing some key sub.

cw_sasuke

I need to skill up mine as well. Kind of sucks that she isn't part of the regular dungeons, I don't think coin dungeons get x2 drops(Someone correct me if I'm wrong).

Thats what i thought as well but razterik post cleared it up, we should probably wait for that event.

Snake Princess is best run on Expert because you can pick up some Nagas on floors before the boss. More chances overall, even if final floor drops less often. If you have patience, 2x rates should come to coin dungeons during events eventually. That will make most of these survey dungeons much more tolerable. Best guess is that it might be a couple months, though. We still haven't seen 2.5x skill up rates.

Alright - thanks good to know. I will try to max skill her once we get the 2x rates for coin dungeons.
For your first team I'd drop Vampire Lord or Persephone in place of Red Sonia. As you said, the +2 S Awakenings will make up for the cool down time for your entire team, in addition to her row boosts increasing damage. For your second team I'd drop Echidna unless you really need delay for a specific dungeon. Your second Red Sonia is basically a floor clear.

For Thursday's Dungeon I usually use this team:

Red Sonia, Gigas, Vampire Lord, Echidna, Hera-Ur, Lu Bu. You have Shiva though and your own Lu Bu so you have many more options.

And for Friday's Dungeon I use this team:

Red Sonia, Odin, Hera-Ur, Echidna, Lilith, Red Sonia/Lu Bu.

Odin is there just to keep the silly lits attempting to bind him while you stall on the first floor for Echidna and Lilith. Any unit immune to binds will work (Lu Bu is actually a good lead over second Red Sonia due to partial bind immunity if you can manage the recovery hit)

Cool thanks, this sounds good. For the first team i probably will drop Persephone because i leveled and max skilled Vampire so i want to use him a bit longer. Dropping Echidna on the fire team makes sense, especially since she isnt skilled.

For Thursday i have all the listed units except Hera-Ur. My Gigas is at least max skilled though its not the final evolution dont see myself dropping +1 mio exp on him anytime soon with Ronias keeping me busy.

How is your success rate with the team ? Are high-levels/skilled needed ? I know that having a orb changer like Gigas ready on floor 1 can be helpful...for the rest im not too sure.

Same for Friday dungeon i am missing Hera but have the rest. If i use Shiva instead of Hera-Ur and can stall his skill on floor 1 i could sweep through floor 2+3 - then again i dont know how easy you can stall on floor 1 without killing Mythlit . Shivas CD might be pushing it. Lilith/Echidna seems more realistic.

Thanks for the heads up i might be able to try out Thursday and Friday dungeons soon.

Kreed

Cool thanks, this sounds good. For the first team i probably will drop Persephone because i leveled and max skilled Vampire so i want to use him a bit longer. Dropping Echidna on the fire team makes sense, especially since she isnt skilled.

For Thursday i have all the listed units except Hera-Ur. My Gigas is at least max skilled though its not the final evolution dont see myself dropping +1 mio exp on him anytime soon with Ronias keeping me busy.

How is your success rate with the team ? Are high-levels/skilled needed ? I know that having a orb changer like Gigas ready on floor 1 can be helpful...for the rest im not too sure.

Same for Friday dungeon i am missing Hera but have the rest. If i use Shiva instead of Hera-Ur and can stall his skill on floor 1 i could sweep through floor 2+3 - then again i dont know how easy you can stall on floor 1 without killing Mythlit . Shivas CD might be pushing it. Lilith/Echidna seems more realistic.

Thanks for the heads up i might be able to try out Thursday and Friday dungeons soon.

You don't need Hera-Ur for either team, just a Dark or Fire orb Enhancer (Fire preferred for Thursday, Dark preferred for Friday).

The Thursday Dungeon team is susceptible to orb trolling on floor 1 with Dragon Fruit lowering orb movement time. But this is very rare since Dragon Seeds aren't that tough and you pretty much only need one fire or dark match and some combos. Then you can finish off the Dragon Fruit on the following turns. Otherwise Echidna gives you plenty of time to reactivate Gigas and clear the Dragon Plant and Fruit on floor 3 and then you just stall for turns on baby Tamadra.

High levels aren't required for either dungeon team but you will need to hit a certain HP threshold for the preemptive attacks.

Would the team actually be any good? I feel like I am missing some key sub.
Besides Hanzo, the only other ideal subs are Dark Valk and Byakko. The biggest key is getting those orb changers max skilled (or close to it). You want to have access to enough dark orbs so you can activate every turn unless you have a free turn to stall.

You'd have to play around with it to see if 4row enhances is enough damage or not. Because I'd really recommend having two 5 turn orb changers if possible. Especially since Vampire/DValk combos with a Pandora active for a ton of dark orbs, in addition to being available multiple times in a single run.

razterik

Super easy. Hanzo first floor and stall once he's green if you don't outright kill him. Aurora got a board change and Dark Tron overkill. Tornado gives more than enough time. Stall for skills on Cyclone. Burn Threedia with both Hades and enhanced board change. Stall on Wyrm or kill and move on. Wait for Zaerog to absorb light, then take him down same as Threedia.

I took a bunch of +297 dark subs, but it probably could be done with King Baddie and a lot less.

raiot

Super easy. Hanzo first floor and stall once he's green if you don't outright kill him. Aurora got a board change and Dark Tron overkill. Tornado gives more than enough time. Stall for skills on Cyclone. Burn Threedia with both Hades and enhanced board change. Stall on Wyrm or kill and move on. Wait for Zaerog to absorb light, then take him down same as Threedia.

I took a bunch of +297 dark subs, but it probably could be done with King Baddie and a lot less.

Thumbs up for this team. Went in with the exact same team, DTron was 297 and Hanzo 254, the rest only 2-9 pluses from skilling.
Had no problems, but had to burn a stone on threedia because Haku + Hanzo left me with 16 blue orbs...

razterik

Wow, that's a bad board. Did you hit Threedia with both Hades actives first? He's got so much HP. If I went again, I might drop Pandora for Loki or D/B Batman for extra burst. I never used her.

raiot

Yeah, I hit him with both Hades first, he had about 30% left after the attack, he hit me with Howling Gust for 12k, I used Pandora to heal up and nuke, but he was left with 1% life and killed me.
I dont think that Loki would be better, I used Pandora while stalling on CDD and again on Zaerog as a Heartmaker. Zaerog went 5 times Dark absorb before switching to light. There is a high probability to get heart trolled when he switches your hearts to jammers...
In hindsight, my Plan for Threedia would be:

Dual Hades
Use Pandora and try to get him into Light
get hit for 12k
Haku+Hanzo+DTron

Of course this would only work if he does not use Wild Talon Rake the first turn, and he uses his skills always in the same order...

Whitelines

Neo Member
I have run Ocean of Heaven the whole day...0 Mask drops, dont remember it being that bad before - this sucks.

But running it provided me with the couple missing +eggs for my first +297 unit. Based U&Y
EWmof.gif

2015-03-14-17-52-230vr8g.png

You are right, i just want her being featured in the Players Choice and save some orbs until there.

Alright thanks, that makes much sense.

What does the "perfect" Ronia team look like ?

1. Ronia, Persephone, King Baddie, LuBu, Vampire Lord Friend LuBu/Beelzebub

2. Ronia, Shiva, LuBu, King Baddie, Echidna - Friend Ronia

These are two sets i have been working on. Where does a 2nd Ronia fit in here ? I can probably take out King Baddie or LuBu for her. Also Ronias cooldown is very high since i havent skilled her up, maybe a 2nd Ronias makes less sense in this team...then again she also offers +2 skill points.

Edit.

To be honest I'm just looking for a Ronia setup that can clear the Thursday Dungeon.... And maybe the Friday Dungeon.

I think i would drop king baddie, as you already have the Lu Bu skill, and baddie stats are not very good.

what would be the best technical to farm for +eggs today?

raiot

I think i would drop king baddie, as you already have the Lu Bu skill, and baddie stats are not very good.

what would be the best technical to farm for +eggs today?

It depends, If you have a max skilled Rodin, Goemon or Sonia, Forbidden Tower - Door of Light and Shadow.
Sonia, Goemon:
Activate Challenge Mode, Select 5 Max skilled Rodin Friends, kill the first floor, Rodin Rodin Rodin Rodin Rodin Sonia/Goemon

Whitelines

Neo Member
It depends, If you have a max skilled Rodin, Goemon or Sonia, Forbidden Tower - Door of Light and Shadow.
Sonia, Goemon:
Activate Challenge Mode, Select 5 Max skilled Rodin Friends, kill the first floor, Rodin Rodin Rodin Rodin Rodin Sonia/Goemon

Only 2 Rodin friends, but good enough to do it in under 2min thanks.

cw_sasuke

First time i beat the Challenge dungeon Lvl 5 - it actually was quite easy just switched Yomi for Shiva and Py enemies got steamrolled. Thats probably all i can do for now, will try Level 6 the next time the Challenges come around.

Yeah i dropped King Baddie for now, LuBu seems better overall even though i dont like that his active drops HP to 1 - so its kill or be killed once activated.

@Kreed&smbu2000

Alright thanks, i will give both dungeons a try if i can level and awake some of the units needed this week. Friday Dungeon is probably more important because being able to clear this one will open up the way for a couple Ult Evolutions.

Whitelines

Neo Member
First time i beat the Challenge dungeon Lvl 5 - it actually was quite easy just switched Yomi for Shiva and Py enemies got steamrolled. Thats probably all i can do for now, will try Level 6 the next time the Challenges come around.

Yeah i dropped King Baddie for now, LuBu seems better overall even though i dont like that his active drops HP to 1 - so its kill or be killed once activated.

@Kreed&smbu2000

Alright thanks, i will give both dungeons a try if i can level and awake some of the units needed this week. Friday Dungeon is probably more important because being able to clear this one will open up the way for a couple Ult Evolutions.
If you are using him, nothing is supposed to survive eheh :)

Jagernaut

Lu Bu is great for the final boss but there are some dungeons where the next level has a preemptive attack so you can't use him unless you get lucky with heart skyfalls.

I'be gone 11 runs in a row with the blanc snow globe showing up.

That's like flipping a coin and getting heads 11 times in a row,

Seriously gung-ho...

Top Bottom