• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I was..well im still hyped for Awoken Parvati but with my current upgrade to the Verdandi team it doesnt feel as necessary as before. I will have gathered all the materials for her and evolve her as soon as i can but dont really know in which cases the team will be better than Verdandis.

Good thing is that couple of the subs are shared between both teams so thats a plus. Which are the Desc were you need to have a leader that cant be bound ?

Ult LuBu might be my ticket into easier clearing of the Friday dungeon.

Negator

I got a dragon fruit that makes dark/green orbs, and leveled that goblin that changes orbs into an almost mono-green Bastet team, and pretty much obliterated Tower of Satan. Damn, what a huge difference that made.

WHAT? Armor Ogres just stright up DROP in the technical dungeons? Well now I feel like an idiot farming to evolve them.

Ducarmel

I wish the rewards were better for playing that long, I'm not even talking stones.

It would be cool if you got like exclusive cards specifically for milestone days.

I wish the rewards were better for playing that long, I'm not even talking stones.

It would be cool if you got like exclusive cards specifically for milestone days.
You get a Memorial Tamadra for 1000.

Has anybody in this thread been playing since the beginning? I didn't find the game until about a month after release, and I've missed a lot of days where I forgot to log in for the day.

Ducarmel

Has anybody in this thread been playing since the beginning? I didn't find the game until about a month after release, and I've missed a lot of days where I forgot to log in for the day.

Thats nice

I was thinking more like a Puzzdroid / Padbear type card, decent stats and absurd amount of awakenings.

Launch dates for NA.

November 8, 2012 iOS
December 12, 2012 Android

Pretty sure my first account was late 2012 to early 2013 on Android. Rerolled once since then. Current account is almost 800 days.

1Gx6U38l.jpg

AND THEN I GOT A JACKPOT FROM THE UVO MATERIALS

Sexy.

I just ulted my L meta and Sun Quan yesterday. L kali is next.

Lack of tamadras is really holding me back at the moment. Need 13 for my kali team. Probably twelve for my verdandi team and like ten for yamato.

gah.

Quantum

This guys 800 day box....my goodness.

He can basically run all the top teams with a perfect set up.

I can only imagine how much he or she has spent in the game. I'm 11 days from 800 (I think) and have spent *a lot* and have a lot fewer REM drops, a ton fewer max leveled mobs - its insane.
- granted I was non-iap for 370 days

I guess I could play with statistics, but that account is easily over 10k - probably over 15k.

cw_sasuke

Missed Emeral Dragons since it went live sooner than Pad Guide estimated. Hate that crap because i planned my level up around the stage.

No matter how prepared you are the game finds way to somehow screw things up for you.

razterik

Don't know about anyone else, but I'm voting for Lucifer!

I want it to be stacked with Norns, 3k, Egypt/Indian 2.0, but it's going to be full of other stuff isn't it.

Edit: dammit Cosmo

I will have 3 pulls to get DKali as well ...if i get her i promised to myself that it'll have been my last pull this year.

I'll pull as many times as I have stones for but I won't by any. She really is the only monster I'm interested in at the moment. All my other teams are somewhat set.

I have yet to complete a dream team.

Missing Hanzo and D valk for Pandora.

Missing D kali for my Kali and Awoken Ra teams.

Beezle team is what I want it to be though(once I get him)

Beezle, Ronia, Ronia, Lu Bu, Haku

FZZ

Banned
I just want a Dmeta or a Blodin.

Gungho PLEAAASE.

If not I'll be forced to make my Awoken Ra team with Lkali, Dkali, Awoken Venus, and Green Odin.

jay23

Wish there was a way to vote through the app, I don't feel like activating FB for this.

I'm too scared of desire sensor to say what I want. I got really lucky last time hoping for that again.

Wish there was a way to vote through the app, I don't feel like activating FB for this.

I'm too scared of desire sensor to say what I want. I got really lucky last time hoping for that again.

Desire sensor is real. Got great L kali and Ra, Yamato, verdandi teams just going for a Pandora. I was always so disappointed till I looked through all my stuff and realized I had some pretty damn good teams I can build. Changed up how I play the game.

razterik

Neptune's actually sorta good now, so he probably won't be voted in, heh.

I'm not really excited for the new Godfest exclusives. Haven't seen anything that blows my mind. Damage is great and I like the orb changes, but nearly everything I want to run needs damage reduction and/or HP boosts.

yami4ct

I can't get really excited about P.Choice godfests anymore, because the stuff I really need is a non-God REM monster. Sure a Minerva, Aeres, Izanagi, R.Onia, Pandora or Sun Quan would be nice, but they are more just things I want to mess with. The stuff that would make new teams possible for me would be something like Fumma. Man, I would kill for a Fumma or Chiyome (but mostly Fumma).

As for AA Luci, I remember as a new player coveting him above most else, but now that I've got him I've never even leveled or used him once. Maybe I should mess around with him a bit just for a little nostalgia's sake.

jay23

Looks like the voting is live

AA Lucifer already has 7 votes...

Motherfuck

Save your vote for the last days to push bad monsters out, don't vote for monsters you know are guaranteed to get in.

Liu Bei & Verdandi coming for that Lu bu x Ronia title.

All this hype is making me want to put a team together to try them out. I wonder how it stacks to a beezle team.

Verdandi, Liu Bei, Cu Chu, Feyja(for burst) and either Awoken Parvati or Vishnu

They both have two TPA's but Parvati has better stats and more awakenings. Vishnu has this active though...

Increase skyfall chance of Wood orbs by 15% for 3 turns.

Not sure who would fit better.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
Yeah, I am super happy with my RSonia team, so I will just wait for Norse Godfest to try to get Idunn and Idunna. Not falling for this stone trap GungHo!!!

cw_sasuke

Almost the same as my DMeta team but Verdandi needs full HP for maximum dmg, while DMeta doesn't need to heal much.

True, but even at lower HP she still hits with 9x which is enough to deal some dmg with TPA. Her actives creates also a bunch of hearts that often results in multiple TPA + essential healing. Well and there is Liu Bei who heals a little...heh,,,

NineH

I'll vote for Ganesha since I really want to farm the weekend dungeons to get money for coin dungeons and not have to depend on my friends to have Ganesha up.

J0dy77

Time to watch AA Luci get voted in again

Don't know about anyone else, but I'm voting for Lucifer!

I want it to be stacked with Norns, 3k, Egypt/Indian 2.0, but it's going to be full of other stuff isn't it.

Edit: dammit Cosmo

I thought you could view for multiple cards, voted Pandora instead of l. Kali. Everyone go on and vote l. Kali right now. I need her so bad.

Today is Lu Bu Ult day!!!!!!

382.gif

I hope I'm wrong but I have a feeling that they'll drag or the waiting on the new uevos. We'll see in a couple hours.

smbu2000

Yes, cleared Mephisto! I had failed twice with my LKali team because of those binds.
I moved LMeta over to my Vegito team and she let me keep attacking (with Trunks/Vegeta taking the light bind from CDD) even without them as she covered Light/Water for them. My first time clearing it (hadn't tried it before, I don't think) on my iPhone.

I also cleared Beezlebub earlier in the day as well. That puts me at Satan, Hera Sowilo, Bubu, Hera Beorc, Mephisto, Hera Ur and Izanami that I've cleared so far in this dungeon challenge from the ones that give you pys. Only non-py one I've tried is Hera Is for the plus Tamadra. That leaves me with Wadatsumi left to go (besides the non-py ones and Hera/Devil Rush.)

Alright thanks...so probably shouldnt expect GZL Ult Evo anytime soon - seeing that (imo) Special Gods that are less relevant like GGY/RGY still havent gotten any kind of power boost.

Dont see the point in getting an Ult Evo in Verdandi when she is already quite good to begin with...probably cant make her much better anyway without screwing up the balance...right ?

When it comes +egg i think Mechdragon might be more interesting to me because of the extra Fodder and exp. Time really isnt an issue for me since im not spending stones on it or have to run the as fast as possible. 50 stamina on

Though stamina wise its 4 runs of Forbidden Tower vs. 1 run Mechdragon...so FT might be better.

Okay maybe the comparison isnt quite fair but damage wise the difference isnt really noticeable - feels like having all the benefits of a GZL team (TPAs, his active skill)without the drawbacks. Also Liu Beis Double Orb chance is perfect for TPAs - often his active is enough for 3x Wood TPAs...dont even have to use Verdandi most of the times.

With Verdandi now and upcoming Awoken Parvati running GZL becomes less attractive.

I think the Nords in general are good for S-Rankings - i was able to S-Rank the last survey dungeons all with Verdandi - really nice. Especially if she is skilled.

Oh right Gohan was missing...and Uub was he a Gold Egg as well ? Dont remember him. Also just realized that with Super Dragon Ball upcoming you guys wont have a shortage of new cards and updates for future DB collaborations... damn xD
GGY did get a leader skill boost. I think originally he only boosted Physical types, but after they made him boost Physical and Dragon types.

Uub was a new addition to the collab. REM, I believe. His active skill is nice as he boosts attackers/dragons 2x attack for 2 turns. His awakenings are useful with the double skill bind resist. His leader skill is also interesting as he boosts attacker types with 2.5x attack and 2.5x recovery. His leader skill is like a Sonia, but for Attackers. I haven't tried to use mine as a leader yet though. I hope he gets an uevo next time.

No fire jewels to ult Kali, she'll have to wait. Till that happens, L.meta team almost done, truly a great day.

umSG31E.png

Where you at Fuu? Oh man, Venus got her orb enhance, awesome.

Top Bottom