• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

FZZ

Banned
Nice thing in this forum is that I get different opinions. Got many other units to upgrade (ex. 2x RSonias and some other REM units).

Also for RSonia party it seems King Baddie is good choice. Today is Metal Dragon day so I need to farm some King Dragons.

Is there an app / (what is good app) for Android that shows how many hours/mins til next Metal / event? Would be easier to convert PDT to GM+2 (DST) with app :).

PadGuide is the truest homie for this, has notifications and everything you need bruh

It's on both Android & iOS

razterik

Which only gives 1.5x to dark as a leader skill. Better off using something like Mutecocoon. 2.5x for two dark combos, orb change, and 12 cost.

Final 3x normal tally: 2064 +eggs. Not even 7 +297s, rip. Short on RCV eggs by about 50.

razterik

Yeah, I jokingly wanted to make it there. I didn't think it was possible while still being relatively stone efficient. If I had more time on Saturdays, I might have made 2.5k at best.

I'm happy with it. Won't do 5x tech anymore, can run Star Vault casually or not at all. As long as 3x normals comes back every other event, I'll just pick up a +297 or two every time.

Rixa

Hmm. Got "New Day" message few mins ago (my time 13:36), normally its coming at 14:00 my time, there was no message about login days & PAL points.

razterik

how many eggs per +297 did you pay on average? And which maps did you run?

Stones? Almost 90 total, so roughly 13 per +297. Also used most of my daily stamina that didn't go to clearing Descend Challenge dungeons. And I ranked up, uh, 18 times? Not sure what rank exactly I started at, but a little over 280 stamina, I think.

Weekdays was usually whatever 1.5x bonus tier 6 I could farm with Goemonx5Rodin. Light/dark stage 2, red/blue stage 1, green stage 4. I dabbled some in tier 5s, but got sick of seeing too many no plus runs. They might be better because the bottom two dungeons have one more drop floor, but I didn't notice much difference and usually got impatient.

First weekend was about two-thirds OoH-1 and a third OoH-5. A little bit of Tomb of the Saint-Deep-4, but it was dry for me like the tier 5s. Only did KotG when I needed it for rank up math. Second weekend was almost all OoH-5. Had some bad streaks on the last Sunday, though. Got about the same results either way, need to sit and look at the numbers some more.

raiot

Hm I only did OoH but didn't have enough time the last 2 weekends, so I just got around 60+ eggs. It didn't help that my best friend with his D/L Fagan did not start the game the last 2 days ... :/

Jagernaut

I was busy during the week doing challenge dungeons so I only hunted plusses on the weekends running ooh-5 and ss-5. Still got almost 100 plus eggs which is a lot for a non whale like me.

ccbfan

3x normals are amazing as non-IAP.

I only did 3 days worth of stamina on KOG and got probably 70-80+ eggs.

Its basically 1.5 per run on average.

Plus high exp, its by far the best way to get +egg.

Didn't get to test much on weekdays since the challenge descends took most of my stamina.

J0dy77

Which only gives 1.5x to dark as a leader skill. Better off using something like Mutecocoon. 2.5x for two dark combos, orb change, and 12 cost.

Final 3x normal tally: 2064 +eggs. Not even 7 +297s, rip. Short on RCV eggs by about 50.

Damn man, congrats. That is truly impressive and awesome. How many stones did you have to use? Was it all from running OoH with the Rodin team?

I really need to find people that run Rodin so I can do that system.

linsivvi

3x normals are amazing as non-IAP.

I only did 3 days worth of stamina on KOG and got probably 70-80+ eggs.

Its basically 1.5 per run on average.

Plus high exp, its by far the best way to get +egg.

Didn't get to test much on weekdays since the challenge descends took most of my stamina.

Yeah. As long as I have the time, I can probably get a +297 during the course of the event if there's nothing else to farm by spending a reasonable amount of stones.

That translates to a +297 every month, which is going to be a big boost to all my teams.

I'm really regretting not going as hard on normals for +eggs. I did get +2 skills on my awoken Ra AND my awoken shiva! That final Devils domain run was brutal but I did it. Of the Piis I missed true dragon and wadatsumi. Not too bad.

Hopefully for the next event we get some good stuff as well, next 3x normals I'm going hard on +297 for awoken shiva and awoken ra

3x normals is amazing. Unfortunately I've been way too busy to run it much. I probably did 60% of my runs just yesterday. Still came away with about 500 +eggs. Have a ton of annoying surplus HP eggs. I have about 100 more HP eggs than either ATK or RCV. Wish +eggs were generic and could be put into any stat you want.

So I've got +297 stashed for A.Isis and another complete +297 that I need to decide on. If I hypermax my second LKali, that would complete my hypermaxed Ra team. However I'm hesitant because that slot is more of a flex spot and I have sort of a mental block hypermaxing dupe monsters. I've also been considering Rodin since he is frequently in one of my friend slots. But that's more of an attraction for friends. He wouldn't really improve any of the teams I use him on(farm teams) by being hypermaxed. I'll have to think about it more.

Nohar

3 free TAMADRAS coming next along with 3 magic stones (in EU at least). I'll be able to max-skill my Durga (she is at 3/4 - I dropped 3 baby TAMADRAS, and they all worked on her). Still, I don't use my Durga team that much, only in "serious" dungeons (and even then, I can get troll-orbed from time to time, I need adequate subs but I haven't completed all normal dungeons yet, let alone technical ones; I'm at Vesta Cave and Shrine of Blazing Woods). Most of the time, my Ame no Uzume team is more than enough.

Still unsure on who I should spend my TAMADRAS... Rodin isn't evolved yet (and I can't use him if I evolve him, cost way too high), Ame no Uzume awoken skills are so-so, I just got and evolved Laila (is she worth spending TAMADRAS?), Echidna doesn't seem to be a priority and Shiva could be good I think... Hmmm. There is also Pandora who seems to have great awakenings, but I can't add her to my Durga team yet (cost too high, again). I got also Bastet, but I'm not sure I can build a team with her (and I'm pretty happy with my current leaders right now). And it's not like I can farm good Dragons for Gronia either.

Also: let's say I awake all skills for LMeimei (7 in total), undo her evolution (she drops at 4 skills) to then ulti-evo her to Awaken Meimei, will Awoken Meimei have 7 or 4 skills unlocked? Can I lose skills when changing the Ultimate Evolution of a monster?

The number of awakenings will not change; that is stored as a separate number independent of which awakenings a monster actually has. A.Mei Mei's skill level will reset to 1 though. Two separate concepts there.

coy

I came away with about 70 +eggs as I spent a few days in coin dungeons for Liu Bei skillups. I don't even know if he'll be max skilled as I am waiting for 2.5x chance during an event. Challenge dungeons took up a chunk of stamina as well. I should've just skipped the non-pii dungeons and used the stam on farming more +eggs. My gf's mom was supposed to stay for the week and help watch our baby, but she left early which meant less farming time this weekend.

J0dy77

3x normals is amazing. Unfortunately I've been way too busy to run it much. I probably did 60% of my runs just yesterday. Still came away with about 500 +eggs. Have a ton of annoying surplus HP eggs. I have about 100 more HP eggs than either ATK or RCV. Wish +eggs were generic and could be put into any stat you want.

So I've got +297 stashed for A.Isis and another complete +297 that I need to decide on. If I hypermax my second LKali, that would complete my hypermaxed Ra team. However I'm hesitant because that slot is more of a flex spot and I have sort of a mental block hypermaxing dupe monsters. I've also been considering Rodin since he is frequently in one of my friend slots. But that's more of an attraction for friends. He wouldn't really improve any of the teams I use him on(farm teams) by being hypermaxed. I'll have to think about it more.

I really need to stop chasing L. Kali in the REM and just work on using my stones for + egg farming.

What team were you using to farm, George? And where?

Sukospin

I now have so many Mystic Masks and even more Dub-mythlits from farming plus eggs over the weekend.

The desire sensor also must of realized that I needed more RCV +eggs than the other two so it gave me much less of those.

jay23

I thought 3x normal is something that comes during every event. I think we finally know how JP players feel when there's too many things going on at once.

I'm interested in knowing how many plus eggs people who chose not to stone average.

LuffyZoro

I thought 3x normal is something that comes during every event. I think we finally know how JP players feel when there's too many things going on at once.

I'm interested in knowing how many plus eggs people who chose not to stone average.

I didn't stone and used some of my stamina trying descends, and I still got ~150+ eggs.

Without stoning, a weekend is about 60 or so +eggs for me just waiting on stam with maybe one or two rank ups. This past weekend was fairly bad with + drops, last weeks was way better with them. I noticed I went a lot of runs in OoH-5 with zero drops but last week's runs were at least one per with frequent two+ drops a run.

Quantum

- really light stoning (all free) using about 10 - 15 I'd guess on only 2 dedicated days
- about 400 + eggs I Think

- easily the best change in the game in the last 3 months.

I didn't stone and used some of my stamina trying descends, and I still got ~150+ eggs.
That's about how many I got without stoning and only farming +eggs on the weekends.

If I used the 35 stones I spent on 4 dupes and 1 new god on +egg farming instead, I probably could've gotten another 400 +eggs. Probably should stick with one yolo roll per day instead of pulling until silver/star. :(

- easily the best change in the game in the last 3 months.
Some people still doubted the JP players heralding 3x normals as the next big thing, lol. I got about 100 +eggs using no stones on it, and only playing during weekends.

JP doesn't get it every event, more like every other event. I think we got it two events in a row for one of those super big events but that's an exception.

Jagernaut

If I plus egged 1 card at a time I could have 3 +297 cards and a 4th almost finished. Since they are spread around I only have 1 hyper max. I need to focus on Haku and Verdandi and finish them first. They are my most valuable subs.

RJCNdtD.jpg

smbu2000

Pulled once more on each of my accounts on the second day of the GF and picked up Zuoh on both! Surprising. Seems pretty good as long as you have enough orb changers. I have Mei Mei and Cell on my iPad who are good subs for him. The Gronia and Mei Mei on my iPhone will make good subs.

Now that I have Zuoh on both of my accounts, I can use myself as a leader whenever I want. Nice!

Didn't get that much of a chance to farm plus eggs during this past event as I was a bit busy all week. Hopefully it comes around again soon.

Finally max skilled my Hino Kagu. Next I think I'll work on my Bronze Saint, Ikki and hope he gets a good uevo the next time the Saint Seiya collab comes around.

Spent today trying out the new Zeus Challenge. Only one I messed up on was Zeus Mercury, took me two tries to clear it (my mistake.) All of the others I cleared on the first try including God Rush. Thank you for the stone, the orbs (one for each descend) and the two Noels.

Also got up to rank 399. Very close to 400 (and increasing my team limit!)

Looks like all uvo of uvos are getting third types (so Kirin and the Valks) in addition to the previously announced Hadar and Canopus. I wonder what the Valks are getting... I don't see any of them getting Dragon or Machine, leaving just one more potential "race" (Devil) and the three remaining "classes" (Physical, Attacker, Balanced)

zoku88

I ended up getting about 300 or so plus eggs.

I could really farm on weekends though.

Got+297 for Parvati and +150 for my Vishnu. Waiting eagerly for his attacker form. Need to skill him up, though

I really need to stop chasing L. Kali in the REM and just work on using my stones for + egg farming.

What team were you using to farm, George? And where?
4tlfbew.jpg

Clear the first few floors with Kagu. If I don't need to use Ra/Rodin for early Kings/Masks then I can start pushing buttons on the fifth floor. Goemon takes out floors 8 and 9, and Ra clears Neptune. I can team up with any friend leader but ultimate Goemon makes for the fastest runs. I got so many Mystic Masks that I used some to max skill Ra TAMA and Bane.

On regular weekdays I just run whatever T6 dungeon is 1.5x with pretty much the same setup.

Looks like all uvo of uvos are getting third types (so Kirin and the Valks) in addition to the previously announced Hadar and Canopus. I wonder what the Valks are getting... I don't see any of them getting Dragon or Machine, leaving just one more potential "race" (Devil) and the three remaining "classes" (Physical, Attacker, Balanced)

What will Kirin be getting I wonder. Hopefully Healer. Most of her team is Healer anyway.

Jonsoncao

Banned
Pulled once more on each of my accounts on the second day of the GF and picked up Zuoh on both! Surprising. Seems pretty good as long as you have enough orb changers. I have Mei Mei and Cell on my iPad who are good subs for him. The Gronia and Mei Mei on my iPhone will make good subs.

Now that I have Zuoh on both of my accounts, I can use myself as a leader whenever I want. Nice!

Didn't get that much of a chance to farm plus eggs during this past event as I was a bit busy all week. Hopefully it comes around again soon.

Finally max skilled my Hino Kagu. Next I think I'll work on my Bronze Saint, Ikki and hope he gets a good uevo the next time the Saint Seiya collab comes around.

Spent today trying out the new Zeus Challenge. Only one I messed up on was Zeus Mercury, took me two tries to clear it (my mistake.) All of the others I cleared on the first try including God Rush. Thank you for the stone, the orbs (one for each descend) and the two Noels.

Also got up to rank 399. Very close to 400 (and increasing my team limit!)
Nice man. Zuoh+Pandora makes a great duo for devil team as well.

What will Kirin be getting I wonder. Hopefully Healer. Most of her team is Healer anyway.
Not likely, healer type is THE key selling point for Santa Kirin.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I ended up getting about 300 or so plus eggs.

I could really farm on weekends though.

Got+297 for Parvati and +150 for my Vishnu. Waiting eagerly for his attacker form. Need to skill him up, though

Nice, congrats - i need to work on Parvati soon as well - need Piis and +eggs for her.

Need to skill Vischnu up as well....guess the current Coin Dungeon is the only/best option right ?

Quantum

Clear the first few floors with Kagu. If I don't need to use Ra/Rodin for early Kings/Masks then I can start pushing buttons on the fifth floor. Goemon takes out floors 8 and 9, and Ra clears Neptune. I can team up with any friend leader but ultimate Goemon makes for the fastest runs. I got so many Mystic Masks that I used some to max skill Ra TAMA and Bane.

On regular weekdays I just run whatever T6 dungeon is 1.5x with pretty much the same setup.

I am so angry reading this.

I completely forgot that masks have skills. I fed them for random exp, could have skilled my extra RAs.

(there are certain gods that I have so many dupes I don't want to say - RA? 1 Awoken, 1 Uvo, 4 in first form)

L.Kali happens to be another that keeps dropping. I've had 3 drop since I've stopped spending money (4 total) - no D.kali though.

yami4ct

Please give R.Valk Attacker. Please! My Urd team would be so happy if that happened.

My guess R.Valk-Attacker, B.Valk-Physical, G.Valk-Balanced, D.Valk-Devil, L.Valk-Attacker?, Kirin-Balanced.

Negator

Might as well clear up these unfinished Mechdragon dungeons while it's Monday. If I have the stamina I might as well work on a Hadar while I'm here. Will probably hold off to make sure Hadar will retain his Devil type though.

Need about 30 plus eggs to 297 Skuld. Feels good.

It was at the end of the last page, around 80 days.

Pulled two Skulds myself last godfest, one going towards MP along with my extra LZL. Chinaballs here I come!

jay23

Hoping they save healer Kirin for her Awoken form, not sure what affect Christmas Kirin will have on that ever happening tho.

Quantum

perhaps I'm bias as I am now running A. Shiva

- a full 25% of my friends list are running A.Shiva as primary or second.
- for me that means a full 50 people are running A.Shiva at any one time

- Still have 30 spaces free after major FL clear and getting 2-3 new shiva requests every few hours.

- seems more popular/faster uptick then any lead I've used in the past.
- this is a faster change then when ronia came to power.

Top Bottom