• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

Twinlits continues to be annoying. Just needed one Devilit to uevo Bastet and got two Angelits and failed once. The failure was due to a first floor orb troll which is why I hate this dungeon.

I need a green orb to evo my new Athena, but I think I'm gonna spend tomorrow trying to get whatever skillups I can on Lu Bu. Not sure I have a team for Noah anyway.

ZeroAKA

go D/D way better, good lead and still decent sub.
What does your D/D Luci team look like?

Twinlits continues to be annoying. Just needed one Devilit to uevo Bastet and got two Angelits and failed once. The failure was due to a first floor orb troll which is why I hate this dungeon.
Yep, my least favorite dungeon in the game. I've only beaten it a total of 4 times so far. >.>

NineH

My nemesis in the twinlit dungeon is not being orb trolled but by skyfalls. I can't survive the next rounds without stalling to get lilith and echidna ready for the following floors with a LMeta team.

Zero_IYAD

I haven't posted in a while..

1 stoned Zeus-Mercury with this team:

tumblr_nepz42Drqd1srgzyyo1_1280.jpg

Also tried the weekend dungeon on Legend difficulty with a Catwoman, it's awesome that a single run can net you over a million coin!

tumblr_nepzv3cGcS1srgzyyo1_1280.jpg

Accidentally entered KotG (instead of Queen of the Gods) in my precoffee drowsiness, but I pulled it off! The team is still subject to a bad Ronia board, so it isn't farmable yet, but its still exciting.

Now that I've unlocked Legendary Seaway, I'd like to max skill U&Y. I need to figure out a good team that is reliable though. 88 stamina is a lot to waste.

Tobe

What does your D/D Luci team look like?

Yep, my least favorite dungeon in the game. I've only beaten it a total of 4 times so far. >.>
really wish i had maxed skilled my riders, (god they were fed so many yet i only got 1 skill up on light rider.)
double d/d luci nets you around 23K hp., i guess i could get to 29~31k with everyone +297

2 stoned Zues mercury (mainly because I can awaken Neptune after getting him and a light spirit orb). Figured it was a fair trade since I'll probably never go back in.
Kirin/Ronia/GrOdin/LMeta/Yomi/kirin. Ronia saved me a stone when I had half the board as poison or a thanks to Hermes, GrOdin and LMeta ate some of the binds, LMeta saved me a stone on hera-is AND Zues Mercury.

New weekend dungeon got me 1.9 million gold thanks to Ganesha. Used a dark Bastet friend, reminds me that I need to evolve and ultimate evolve my second Bastet (former whale problems I know...)

Why do Wee Jas and Chester have such poor weighted compared to the other magicians?

edit: Also if anyone has a Rebel Seraph Lucifer with over +200, could you please send a request to ID 399,714,347?

Congrats. It feels good getting that last skillup.

Figures, I took an S-Rank team into the Water Dragon dungeon and got the Chaser invade in the first battle. 50 stam gone.

Quantum

coming up on 600 days played (this coming monday)

- I'm glad I was wrong about the 5 min stamina - really enjoying the increased number of dungeon runs I can now do.

- I really like the new level in the weekend coin dungeon and think that it - in combination with the tama dungeon - alleviates one of my major concerns.

- Finally finished skilling my FAL.

- think I'm only gonna pull with free stones for the DC collab - the mobs just plain suck, I think I fell prey to my own hype.

- I really like the game still but think I've reached the end of my actively supporting it. After all I've spent I really haven't gotten any further or done anything more that If I had stayed non-iap. In fact, I think all of my IAP has made me concentrate less on a single team and instead have 3 'main' teams and 3 'working' teams - none of which will ever be finished in the sense of max leveled and +'d which is disappointing and makes me feel a little taken advantage of.

linsivvi

To celebrate with this much gold I just bought the mystic dragon dungeon from the coin dungeon to see if I can get a stone for clearing it again....

To my surprise, not only is it considered a new dungeon, you can get a tamadra again for S-rank too!

J0dy77

To celebrate with this much gold I just bought the mystic dragon dungeon from the coin dungeon to see if I can get a stone for clearing it again....

To my surprise, not only is it considered a new dungeon, you can get a tamadra again for S-rank too!

That's really sweet. What team is everyone using for coin dungeon? So far I've been going with Kushinada lead and a friend catwoman. No one is running ganesha on my list. Need to finish leveling my catwoman to rack up those pal points.

I'be put up my Ganesha, since it's a rbg dungeon he is low level, but you really don't need him to do anything other than 2x the coins.

Almost 2 million coins a run is nice.

linsivvi

I'be put up my Ganesha, since it's a rbg dungeon he is low level, but you really don't need him to do anything other than 2x the coins.

Wow I didn't notice that. Well so far I've been just running a Robin team with Bastet/Kushinada ally, as I don't have those two. If I am using Ganesha I probably don't want to take the risk of missing a 8+ combo at a critical turn. I wonder if a Hera-Ur devil team would be enough.

Are there any leaders that give a bonus to Wood AND Dark monsters? Like how Blue Odin gives 2.5 ATK to Water and God monsters. Or is it usually just color and type combinations.

I see theres a Fafnir evo that gives a Wood/Dark bonus, but it seems a little weak.

J0dy77

I'm getting 1.4 with catwoman and ganesha seems to be about 1.8. Sizeable difference, need to find more friends.

Jagernaut

Are there any leaders that give a bonus to Wood AND Dark monsters? Like how Blue Odin gives 2.5 ATK to Water and God monsters. Or is it usually just color and type combinations.

I see theres a Fafnir evo that gives a Wood/Dark bonus, but it seems a little weak.

I don't think there are strong leaders like that but the bonuses also apply to monsters that have the sub color. Wood/Light Parvati gives 3x atk to Wood monsters and also other color monsters that have a Wood sub color like Dark/Wood Grape Dragon.

0-stone Zeus Mercury clear. King Mastering is such a boss monster. Awesome stats and a super versatile low-CD active skill. I sometimes consider using it over Echidna even against enemies that don't put up shields. It's anti-orb troll, anti-poison, anti-jammers, and anti-blackout. And if you get any skyfall matches during Orb Refresh, it'll trigger any attacks and increment a skill cooldown without ending your turn. So good. It might actually be my next +297 monster after I finish with Apollo. I see someone posted the same team in the recommended section, using Echidna over Mastering. That's actually my standard Sakuya team, but I think Mastering is much better for this dungeon for all the reasons I mentioned above.

I could also sub King Bubblie over LMeta for an all-Physical team (except for Grodin) for massive burst potential. But LMeta might just be the MVP of this team. Top-tier stats, bind immunity, double skill boosts, bind magnet, and can unbind teammates with either active skill or awakening. The ability to unbind teammates while being bind immune is a powerful ability. Healing 7000HP at the same time is just a bonus. It's the reason I've always like Ceres since GH added awakenings. I really want skill-up mobs for her and Amaterasu. And not just that stupid bird-thing that's only available in the PEM.

eiVRbSY.png

J0dy77

0-stone Zeus Mercury clear. King Mastering is such a boss monster. Awesome stats and a super versatile low-CD active skill. I sometimes consider using it over Echidna even against enemies that don't put up shields. It's anti-orb troll, anti-poison, anti-jammers, and anti-blackout. And if you get any skyfall matches during Orb Refresh, it'll trigger any attacks and increment a skill cooldown without ending your turn. So good. It might actually be my next +297 monster after I finish with Apollo. I see someone posted the same team in the recommended section, using Echidna over Mastering. That's actually my standard Sakuya team, but I think Mastering is much better for this dungeon for all the reasons I mentioned above.

I could also sub King Bubblie over LMeta for an all-Physical team (except for Grodin) for massive burst potential. But LMeta might just be the MVP of this team. Top-tier stats, bind immunity, double skill boosts, bind magnet, and can unbind teammates with either active skill or awakening. The ability to unbind teammates while being bind immune is a powerful ability. Healing 7000HP at the same time is just a bonus. It's the reason I've always like Ceres since GH added awakenings. I really want skill-up mobs for her and Amaterasu. And not just that stupid bird-thing that's only available in the PEM.

eiVRbSY.png

I gave up on Zeus after a few tries. He's just not worth the effort. You really need to have a lot of the Godfest only monsters to clear it zero stone. Light tron is on almost every team i see. Grodin is another Im lacking and badly need. Way too much bind in that dungeon and too easy to get trolled.

quin

It's the reason I've always like Ceres since GH added awakenings. I really want skill-up mobs for her and Amaterasu. And not just that stupid bird-thing that's only available in the PEM.

According to PadGuide, Yatagarasu is a drop in the insect dragon dungeons. You will get your wish

I took down Legendary Seaway with my U&Y team. It was pretty easy, but I only had 1 case of missing orbs and luckily it was when I had the time to stall. I'm not sure I want to farm it until I have something more stable. What kinds of teams do you guys run?

Hige

The coin dungeons went live on the 6th. They're extremely rare though. I think it was something like one or two thousand stamina per skill up and 1-2% drop rates.

razterik

Appearance rate is about 2%. Actual drop rate is even lower since they are with other mobs that can drop instead, and they can fail to drop even when nothing else does. Stamina estimate last time I looked was around 5000/per drop. That's at least 20 stones worth for an average rank player.

Fuck the DC collab. Saved all my stones since October. All I want is a Flash but I'm not using them all with this luck.

Pulled twice, both were green arrow. godfest here I come.

Quantum

got my 600 day bonus this morning, have enough for 4 pulls this week.

I think I'll wait for the godfest announcement.

I wouldn't mind a trophy superhero, but nothing really stands out for me, maybe I'll just use the stones to max one of my teams.... (sure)

Top Bottom