• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

razterik

Hahaha, and people wondered why I max skilled Scarecrow!

...still won't use it. Have to match hearts and poison and dark just for 7x. Damage is too diluted.

razterik

Juggler isn't matching three orb types, had a full board change and abuses Pandora for crazy stacked boards.

I'm not seeing the same potential here and she suffers from most of his same issues, plus more. Anyway, we've power creeped so far that most wouldn't even blink at Juggler if he came out now.

Probably a hint of the next OP lead, though. Next set of exclusives or collab could follow up on this.

Ducarmel

Shit, I hope whatever they are trying they are doing it with Loki, the rest of the Norse are uninteresting might as well shake things up with him.

razterik

3gqbEDgl.jpg

Welp.

smbu2000

AoT buffed. Levi got a skill bind resist and leader skill now boosts all stats for machine/attackers. That's pretty good. Bet Smbu is thrilled.

Continues the pattern of GungHo having no idea what they're doing before releasing new cards. I'm struggling to remember the last time something was released and not changed significantly within a week or so. Having the game be in constant flux like this makes it hard to commit to specific teams.
I definitely am! Wow, nice update for Levi. SBRs are always very helpful and it makes it easier to make a 100% SBR team with him (as a leader or sub.)

I wasn't planning on running Levi as a leader, but that extra HP boost could make him really great for a lot of stuff. He could displace my Vegito now. If he retains the 1.3x ATK/RCV boost for Attackers/Machines and gets a 1.3x HP boost as well that would make a very nice strong and tankable team.
My current template team of Levi/Vegeta/Vegito/Trunks/Liu Bei would have about 24.5k HP with a 297 Levi and a 297 Levi friend. With a 1.3x HP boost (paired with a Levi friend 1.69x) that would give my team over 41k HP! That would be paired with a base attack of 27x (4 colors for 16x and 1.69x boost for my attackers) and 1.69x RCV boost as well. All of them have at least 2 TPAs as well for more damage.

The team is weak against SBR and binds, but I could substitute somebody out as needed. My current test lineup is basically my Vegito team shuffled around as they are all attackers besides Hino Kagu.

I hope they keep the stat boost at 1.3x.

Currently doing so-so with my Vishnu. 7/40. I was 3/30, but had decent luck these past 10. I hope I can max skill him...Only need 2 more.

Okamid3n

Sent too, pulled a Snow Globe Rouge and a plessie bean. I'm happy about the rouge.

(I now have, I think, 12 snow globes. I really hope I pull some good stuff next godfest.)

razterik

Probably. It's still a waste of 5 million if you feed it to Ra Dragon. Too bad I already maxed ShivDra, guess I will have to buy another MP Dragon now, heh.

Nice!! Did you get stones too? Hoping for some so I can roll on the upcoming godfest.

It's another hundred day mark, so yes, got 10 stones. I wasn't sure if I would get both until today.

Damn, I was trying to beat the whole devil challenge with SS Isis (mostly just to justify hypermaxing her) but I forgot to take Chester into the Grimoire dungeon. Got skill bound and died. I hate wasting stamina during 3x normals.

Kyuur

How does poison resist work in this, prevents orbs from being created or prevents the damage caused? If latter, could see some neat teams with the new descend boss.

Another Wednesday, another couple blue masks and no green. I just want to ult U&Y Gungho. :(

hermit7

How does poison resist work in this, prevents orbs from being created or prevents the damage caused? If latter, could see some neat teams with the new descend boss.

Another Wednesday, another couple blue masks and no green. I just want to ult U&Y Gungho. :(

Prevents them from being created.

An example is Beelz when he turns the board into poison Bastet keeps it as it was.

Ducarmel

Gronia and Blonia buffs are nice, but!

lol Ronia did not get a buff, are they afraid she would be op or something. Seem like they don't want Thuban, Shiva dragon, that one duel master dragon, etc to be added to her sub pool.

New dragon callers look cool.

New Uevo are live, was so lazy to get my Susano ready, I'll do it next week.

yami4ct

Buffs to the Sonias are nice, but why not just give them Ults already? Trying to buff them through half measures seems like a dumb waste.

New Dragon Callers are cool, but more GFEs is something I really don't want. Stop making Verdandi harder for me to pull.

hermit7

Gronia and Blonia buffs are nice, but!

lol Ronia did not get a buff, are they afraid she would be op or something. Seem like they don't want Thuban, Shiva dragon, that one duel master dragon, etc to be added to her sub pool.

New dragon callers look cool.

New Uevo are live, was so lazy to get my Susano ready, I'll do it next week.

Welp was able to awaken my susano.

He will be next I think for green piis after I finish meimei. Unbindable, skill boosts, and his damage reduction will be great for challenging rushes. Also has 2 tpa so his damage should be decent as well.

I have Amaterasu ready as well when her stuff comes out. Not sure her place overall yet but she's ready with mats.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
So they really released A. Orochi and A. Susano without dropping Desc. Carnival first - SMH. Really disappointing that they cant manage to release a 4 month old dungeon when they are updating important units who needs shitty low cost dungeon materials. Here i thought they give a damn about players.

And new GFE again ? When i started this game i thought GFE were something rare and special, seems like we are getting new ones every 6 weeks now and i couldnt care less about them. They should introduce 2nd Uevos/Awokens to older GFE instead of releasing new ones every month.

Some good game related news for me at least - Sasuke went 5/7, max skilled :eek: Had to spend less than 150 stamina on Arboreal Encounter, thought this would take longer and/or that i would need to stone.

@Challenge Dungeon 14

Looking good - 1-9 shouldn't be too much trouble. 10 looks again like the best i could do is 1 stone run, more likely 2 stone.
Heh nice - congrats !!

Onto the next 1000 days...dont wanna know what the Meta will look like by then.

I don't have a single main team and not enough plusses for everyone. I only have 1 +297 card, Ronia.

I just failed Devils Domain again. I got Cerberus this time (easy to beat) and made it to Mephistopheles. I was about to finish him off with a 8 combo I practiced and then I froze up mid combo and was killed. Sucks, it was a good run.
Well okay it looks like you can clear if you just combo hard enough and get enough orbs. I would probably drop Sasuke for another a heartbreaker/orbchanger with more HP like Perseus - with both Liu Bei and Vishnu you probably dont need more damage dealer.

Jagernaut

Well okay it looks like you can clear if you just combo hard enough and get enough orbs. I would probably drop Sasuke for another a heartbreaker/orbchanger with more HP like Perseus - with both Liu Bei and Vishnu you probably dont need more damage dealer.

Sasuke gives me 100% poison resist and I only got Perseus recently. He is low level and has no skill ups.

cw_sasuke

Sasuke gives me 100% poison resist and I only got Perseus recently. He is low level and has no skill ups.

Honestly never had much issues with the 80% poison resist i get just from Bastet leaders. Perseus is one of the best subs for Bastet - great Awakenings(TE,SBR,Bind Clear), great active even non skilled i would use him.

Are Vishnu/Verdandi and Bei max skilled ? If you can use Vishnu twice per run you should be fine, without Sasuke in the long run.

At the end your current team can clear the stage as well - but def. consider Perseus he is so good on Bastet. 2x Vishnu active, Perseus active, Verdandi active, Liu Bei active - thats +5 powerful orb adding/changing actives....should be enough for every 5 floor dungeon if you dont get orbtrolled too much.

Jagernaut

Honestly never had much issues with the 80% poison resist i get just from Bastet leaders. Perseus is one of the best subs for Bastet - great Awakenings(TE,SBR,Bind Clear), great active even non skilled i would use him.

Are Vishnu/Verdandi and Bei max skilled ? If you can use Vishnu twice per run you should be fine, without Sasuke in the long run.

At the end your current team can clear the stage as well - but def. consider Perseus he is so good on Bastet. 2x Vishnu active, Perseus active, Verdandi active, Liu Bei active - thats +5 powerful orb adding/changing actives....should be enough for every 5 floor dungeon if you dont get orbtrolled too much.

Everyone is max skilled but Bastet (need 1 more woodpy). Perseus is good but 13 turns is really long for his skill. I'll try to skill him up when the dungeon comes back.

What is the best / recommended way to farm eggs in JP at the moment?
If you mean literally right now, then probably Goemon in the coin dungeons.

If you mean the best way in general, then it's 10x descends with Hera Sowilo (has high rank exp and egg drop rate) and Goemon and Zeus (for time/egg). Kanetsugu, Guan Yinping, and, Descended Carnival, and Aamir aren't particularly good time or rank exp wise, but they also have high drop rates (around 4-5 eggs per run).

smbu2000

Well I cleared Z8 again. Kept messing up... Forgot to use Susano on the team earlier and died on Z8 when he hit me with a powerful attack. On my clear try luckily MeiMei came out, so I picked up a green jewel as well. Nice bonus in addition to the woodpy and 5000 friend points.

Tried out Nordis for the first time as well and...
Hit him with a 5 dark orb (4x attack w/friend) and 4 dark orb (for TPA) combos and one shot the boss. Definitely much easier for my Kite team over Z8. LMeta was definitely a great help as Shining Dragon Knight hit me with a 3 turn leader bind and then Nordis hit me with a 3 turn dark bind. LMeta saves the day!

Sakuya also showed up on the 3rd floor, so I picked up another Jewel in addition to the shynpy and 10 million coins.

On my iPad, I finished off my Vishnu. Finally max skilled. started out 3/30 and finished off 6/15. Definitely a much better ending. Now to get my Osiris team set up...

edit* Also got my 700 day login bonus the other day. Thank you for the 10 stones.

What is the best / recommended way to farm eggs in JP at the moment?
I usually just wait for 10x descends to come and then farm something like Sowilo. The current 5x descends are okay, but not that great. While doing the current descend challenges, I'm feeding off the plus eggs I get unless I need something.

Still waiting until I finish levelling up my Levi (currently at level 87) until I give him the plus eggs I've gathered. Including the 15 plus tamadra that I'll give him from the current event, I'll have over 160 plus eggs on him. Not a bad start and hopefully I'll be able to finish him off when the next event starts.

ZombAid82

Hi there,

i'm a new Gaffer and would like to join your wonderful community here^^
My Id is 342 752 347 I'm around Level 190, but can not check right now because i'm at work :-(

Either way, does anybody wanna trade a present egg?

Also i'm searching for some new Verdandi friends^^

Hi there,

My Id is 342 752 347 I'm around Level 190, but can not check right now because i'm at work :-(

While it's not Verdandi, I do got Bastet so I'm adding you.
Zam

cw_sasuke

Everyone is max skilled but Bastet (need 1 more woodpy). Perseus is good but 13 turns is really long for his skill. I'll try to skill him up when the dungeon comes back.
Heh...yeah wouldn't use him unless he is level/skilled/awoken as well...after that though --> MVP.
Hi there,

Welcome to PaD-Gaf - sent you an invite, fellow Verdandi player.

Hi there,

Welcome! No present egg, but I have a hypermaxed Verdandi always up. Sent you an invite.

razterik

Skipping as well. There's nothing that will boost the teams I'm already working on besides exclusives. Not worth chasing the new ones until they finish releasing the whole set. Probably going to see something drop from the list by then. Sonias? They got the same mild, long overdue minibuff that the Guan Yus got before being dropped into the normal pool.

Finally took down Devils domain in the challenge dungeon.

I discovered subbing in the new ultimate ares gives me a god type which buys me one extra turn on Mephistopheles. Three turns gets me through him without a skill. This buys me time on any second floor monster (cao cao for vampire, shiva for extreme fatty, and ares or awoken hino for kraken).

Use anything but the full board changer and one shiva on Satan.

Full board and shiva on Beelzebub. 8 combo with 2-prong and win.

Finally... So much wasted stamina.

ZombAid82

Welcome! No present egg, but I have a hypermaxed Verdandi always up. Sent you an invite.

Cool, thank you so much^^

Edit:

BTW here is my collection:www.puzzledragonx.com/en/profile.asp?u=75293

My main team's are:
Verd, verd, susano, chuchu and king woodsie with a hyper verd friend

Ame,Lubu,Persephone,echidna and ares and a Rodin friend

Any good suggestions for the Monsters I have?

Would be very much appreciated if a pro would look over this ;-)

myyah998

Hi there,

I have mine to trade. My Verdandi isn't max skilled yet, but getting there. I sent you an invite. My ID is 350,899,206. Let me know when you accept.

Top Bottom