• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

yami4ct

Aww, you could've tagged me for A.Sakuya, heh.

I don't think Gadius is bad, just he's a little behind compared to where current leads are going. Especially not a fan of leads that lack a skill bind resist because you end up compromising your subs to compensate.

What's your ID? I could use another A. Sakuya friend anyway. I could also probably use a second A. Kirin best friend, so I could probably tag you once we reset.

razterik

Xeta - 216 157 048

Usually have Sakuya and Shiva up. Goemon is generally my BF slot, but I'm thinking about switching that to something else.

I still have a Best Friend invite from the reset. Anyone still need to triangle up?

I primarily leave Beelz and Awoken Ra in my top 2 slots.

FZZ

Banned
I still have a Best Friend invite from the reset. Anyone still need to triangle up?

I primarily leave Beelz and Awoken Ra in my top 2 slots.

I run A. Ra and Beelz, and have a bastet and plan on investing in Neptune Dragon.

371, 498, 296

Still have my best friend invite as well

StMeph

After leveling and evolving some things, it seems like my medium-term goal is to revert and re-ult Kirin to A. Sakuya, but that depends on when Fagan and Zhou Yu are available.

Seems like the best subs for A. Sakuya are mostly interchangable with L. Kali, though I'm tempted to pull on Day 2 of the upcoming Godfest to try to get a 2nd L. Kali or my first D. Kali.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
1-stoned Challenge 14 LVL 10

quickmemo_2015-10-09-nizlq.png

Again had to take the Hera Preemptive on Floor 3 - 1 round stall on Zeus Dios and Athena , rest were straight OHKO. Realized it too late...but a couple seconds after finishing my turn i got the popup notification about my low battery status...this would have destroyed my run, need to pay more attention to my battery while playing.

Glad that i pulled through - need the Pi for A.Sakuya down the line.

PS: Looking forward to Jord, she seems like a useful farmable green unit.

StMeph

So I was wondering why everyone was using/suggesting chibi valk over the real thing, and finally looked it up on PDX. What the hell? GG TPAs. And higher ATK with the final uevo.

smbu2000

First try at it and cleared...
Doesn't seem too bad.

Need to use up my BF (iPhone) on somebody before next week. I have a lot of hyper Kite friends, I'll probably pick one of them.

Finally got my Levi to max level and gave him the plus eggs that I'd gathered so far. Decent start at 165 of them. Over halfway there. (gave him the latent awakening tamas I picked up during the descend challenge as well)

Tried him out with a friend yup the HP boost looks to be 1.3x as well. (1.69x with a friend) so my team HP was about 40,000. Very nice indeed since they are all attackers. 27x base damage and 1.69x RCV make for a very tankable team.

@cw_saskuke:
Wow, 3 Meimeis! That's a pretty strong team! You just need a damage reducer for that preempt. Or give your whole team dark damage latent awakenings.

razterik

No problems with Hel using A.Shiva. Then had Deus Ex color change to green for an easy kill.

But then I died to Challenge Dungeon Zaerog when I got a bad final board with Minerva. Need a more stable team for that dungeon. Guess I should try A.Sakuya, but it makes me nervous with the many oneshot or die floors.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
First try at it and cleared...
Doesn't seem too bad.

Need to use up my BF (iPhone) on somebody before next week. I have a lot of hyper Kite friends, I'll probably pick one of them.

Finally got my Levi to max level and gave him the plus eggs that I'd gathered so far. Decent start at 165 of them. Over halfway there. (gave him the latent awakening tamas I picked up during the descend challenge as well)

Tried him out with a friend yup the HP boost looks to be 1.3x as well. (1.69x with a friend) so my team HP was about 40,000. Very nice indeed since they are all attackers. 27x base damage and 1.69x RCV make for a very tankable team.

@cw_saskuke:
Wow, 3 Meimeis! That's a pretty strong team! You just need a damage reducer for that preempt. Or give your whole team dark damage latent awakenings.

Hel looks kinda cool - i dig her Artwork design. Yeah Levi seems like a Keeper - def. seems like the best out of the AoT Gacha, especially since you also own a bunch of beefed up Attackers.

Actually i have Kushi, but with her atk power and Awakenings i would probably have to stone at some point anyway because i didnt OHKO an enemy. Right now im making sure that i just OHKO - with subpar rcv and deadly enemy moves the team falls apart quite fast if i dont kill immediately.

Waiting for Tengu for my Susano - once i will use him on the Challenges - dmg reducer who can dish out some dmg is perfect. With him beating Yamato Rush should be easier as well.

Levi's leader skill is crazy. It gives me hope that SS Isis's eventual uvo will be equally awesome. Why couldn't they buff her this week with the rest of the collab?

hermit7

Just remembered I needed a BFF on na server.

Use Bastet and Shiva right now. Shiva is hyper, Bastet is not, but may be soon.

Bastet is in line for piis after susano (if only because his active is more useful at a lower cool down than Bastets I feel.

hermit7

These challenges are way more difficult. Sustained burst of 6 million floor after floor is nuts.

Will have to plan these out a bit.

yami4ct

So, I'm trying to figure out how to progress my Sakuya team. I want to work full time on it so I can get it up and running as soon as I can. I'm currently running

Sakuya (regular evo)/L. Kali (U.Evo)/L.Kali (evo)/Verche/Susano (Regular Evo)/A. Sakuya friend

Assuming i don't want to waste mats by Uevoing and reversing for my Sakuya and Susano, can this team get me the Fagan and Zhou Yu I need to Uevo Sakuya? My Susano has a level 3 active and my Ult Kali also is at Level 3, if that ends up mattering. I'm really trying to figure out where I need to invest to get this team where it needs to be. If it could also clear Descend Carnival for Tengu, that'd also be a big plus.

Rixa

Trollfest is on.

Alt pulls:
- Chrono Turtle
- FD Swordsman
- Genie
- Gryps Rider
3s, 1g

Main pulls:
- Gamble Mage
- Abyssal CyberDragon Sadalmelik
- Arcline
- Claymore
1s, 3g

Crap after crap. Good luck for everyone, try To gatch your favourite God. Good luck for trying to pull a God...

yami4ct

2 pulls on US, 1 on JP. Wanted to save my other JP stones to farm Tamas later.

US Pulls:
Water Dragon Swordsman (Like the 3rd I've pulled. Boooo! Instant sell)
Sasuke (I've gone from not getting any ninjas to getting them all the time. Sad that they're less useful now, but not an awful pull)

JP Pull:
Ryune (New Water Dragonbound).

My water setup is kind of shitty now, but maybe I can do something with her. Might be able to make a decent farm squad. Thinking maybe Ryune/Sarasavati/Awoken I&I/Blue Cyberbeast/Sumire/Ryune.

That's a ways off anyway if I do do it. Weird pull. Not sure how to feel.

razterik

The easiest Challenge 10 0-stone I have ever done. Literally sneezed during a combo and still beat that floor. Only real danger was Meimei giving me only 7 dark orbs with her board change. Had to tank another hit and use Haku, which popped 9 orbs. 11 combo and some skyfall was enough, thankfully. Hit Athena with 16x and TPA right to the end of her bar and she still survived. Thought I would eat yet another Starburst, but she went for Resurrection. Dark Izanami kept me alive until I had some skills back, then hit a big TPA combo to end it. Satsuki did nearly 7 mil by herself, heh.

Now if only I could produce similar results on JP. Died three times to Challenge Zaerog before clearing it with a very defensive Sakuya team. Already died twice on Nordis with Shiva and keep losing light orb invades. Not even sure how I will tackle Scarlet.

smbu2000

After a few tries, I finally cleared it...Scarlet descend cleared!

I used LKali on the previous turn to knock her down to that level. Her double leader bind didn't affect Ra and I was able to take her out using Vegito's skill (to activate the Ra leader skill bonus) and finally take her down.

My team (Ra/Vegito/LKali/Susano/LMeta) is hypermax.

Thank you for the badpy and 3,000 MP dragon. Haku also appeared, so I got a dark jewel as well. All I have left from the descend challenge is a few latent tamadras (HP, auto-heal, ATK, and RCV) and of course Tengu.

Hel looks kinda cool - i dig her Artwork design. Yeah Levi seems like a Keeper - def. seems like the best out of the AoT Gacha, especially since you also own a bunch of beefed up Attackers.

Actually i have Kushi, but with her atk power and Awakenings i would probably have to stone at some point anyway because i didnt OHKO an enemy. Right now im making sure that i just OHKO - with subpar rcv and deadly enemy moves the team falls apart quite fast if i dont kill immediately.

Waiting for Tengu for my Susano - once i will use him on the Challenges - dmg reducer who can dish out some dmg is perfect. With him beating Yamato Rush should be easier as well.
Yeah, I like the artwork as well, but I probably won't use her for anything besides evo mats if I need them.

Levi definitely seems like the best of the lot. Great active skill and a very nice leader skill now with the extra HP boost. He will probably become my leader for a lot of easier stuff that I might do with Vegito.

RCV is an issue with a lot of teams. That's why I like to have my hyper LMeta on a lot of my teams as she has 1160 RCV all by herself. Very useful on my Ra/LKali and Kite teams.
Susano is a really good sub especially for green teams and his active skill is handy when needed.

I'm surprised the guerilla descend dungeons haven't released abroad. That's how I've picked up my Tengus so far. (for Susano and Yomi)

Azusa

Awoken Lakshmi <3

Cleared Medjedra Descended! for a first time. With Lakshmi it was so easy to stall and kill on every floor.

Now I'm one step closer towards Awoken Bastet.

Kyuur

Rage stoned Medjedra, and I'm not proud of it. So sick of it though :lol: Guess I'll only be doing 2 pulls tomorrow. Awoken Isis here I come.

Giard

Got Lakshmi and Isis from the Godfest.

Seems good overall, I think I could do a team with Lakshmi using Blodin and Andromeda.
Which one of the two would you prioritize?

hermit7

Challenge 9 is kicking my ass.

I am fine with getting 6 combos any other god damn floor except for defoud. Must have run it 4 times and can not get a 6 combo on that floor. I know it is all mental but damn if it is not frustrating.

Rixa

What Team did you use for these challenges?
Just curious if I'm that bad at this game^^

My team has skill levels as 1 (Venom Enhanced Bane has 2, but no awokens at all).
When there are high defence mobs (600k def) I take Bane instead Cyberbeast. If not its Cyberbeast instead of Bane. Bane has now few levels more but its the skill why I take it with me.
Verdandi / Griffin Rider Gilliam / VEBane or Swoop-Winged Cyberbeast Phact / Vishnu / GZL / friend hypermaxed Verdandi

GRG is great, only 13 cost and good awokens, works well with GZL skill.

Quantum

six stones used total of 7 skill level increases across 2 ares.

- question, would an optimal team for S.Dragon be

S.Dra/Ares/Ares/Ares/urd/S.dra

or

S.Dra/Ares/Ares/urd/Yam/S.dra

with yam everyone is up much faster, with ares you have much more firepower and with S.dra you can burst almost 6 times in a row if I did my math right (max skilled ares)

yami4ct

I accidentally hit the Reset Data button on my JP PAD and thought I had delete my account for a minute or two. Note: Don't accidentally hit that button on the top left while trying to button through menus. Note 2: It doesn't actually delete your account.

Top Bottom