• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

Quantum

Interesting! Thanks for sharing.

Looks like I'll end up having 35 stones for God fest. Woo woo!

thats decent. I might not roll in this godfest as only the special godfest only are interesting to me (read: Ronia)- and apparently the next godfest might include both the norn girls and Egyptian 2.0 gods.

decisions.

Just beat Ocean of Heaven (Neptune was easier than I thought he would be...) and unlocked "Legendary Dragons' Footprints." What's the drop rate like in that dungeon for mystic knights and healer girls? 30 stamina is pretty steep but if the drop rates are good it seems like a decent place to farm skill ups for them.

Just beat Ocean of Heaven (Neptune was easier than I thought he would be...) and unlocked "Legendary Dragons' Footprints." What's the drop rate like in that dungeon for mystic knights and healer girls? 30 stamina is pretty steep but if the drop rates are good it seems like a decent place to farm skill ups for them.
Mystic knight drop rates are kinda bad, but it's your best source for healer girls.

Noaloha

Haw haw, just made my way past Technical Castle Of Satan and a pop-up reminded me that it opens up Challenge mode for all the dungeons. Gonna spam the shit out of PAD tonight for those juicy extra stones.

Feeling pretty good about this new account (after being super bummed out from losing my Rank 170 Ronia account due to breaking my phone's screen and never bothering to back up). 30 days in as of today, Rank 65, 200 box space and I have a beefy F/L Leilan heading an all attacker team; I'm able to consistently beat Kronos Forest Stage 3 for easy-peasy ranking and I'm now looking at perhaps around 30-40 stones to spend for this GF. Not bad for non-IAP!

Got through level 6 of challenge mode. A garaunteed skill up on awoken Minerva was amazing (her at five turn cool down would be insane)

Now comes the fun part, I'm thinking a dual awoken Minerva team may be able to take down challenge level 10.

They are unbindable, which means the two zues' and "busty" hera can't affect their damage reduction or atk multiplier,

Now subs would still have to be "not gods" and Fire/dragons. Ronia is an instant addition, King mastering (high level, max skill), ultimate gigas (orb change and hp/atk), and no clue on the last (thought echidna because no one has a shield).

Thoughts? Difficulty is that I think I'm the only person I know with an ultimate Minerva, and my king mastering would not be ready. Gotta hit 23k base HP to tank the preemptive)

razterik

The god bind in level 10 means very little in the long run to a Minerva team. You can tank right through it since your leaders are unbindable. You need a decent amount of RCV and maybe defense options like a heart maker/Echidna/shield. Don't forget you can shield before taking out Beelzebub against Dios's preemptive, so the HP requirement can be reduced. All this and you have to spike 6mil HP on Hera-Ur fairly quickly.

If you still want to try, I have my near hyper max Minerva up all the time right now and can add you. Still can't get another Flampy drop..

ZeroAKA

Is it just me, or is the plus egg rate in the expert Poring dungeon really high right now? I've gotten 1 plus egg every run so far.

I recently got back into this, and I'm no where near as good as everyone here! But, I'm still having fun trying to build my teams :)
I have 30 stones saved up for this godfest, I really, really want Anubis, just because I think he's cool. I already have some good gods, it's just getting my rank up so I can build a good team. Have 62 team cost at the moment. Need more!

Anybody want to help a gaffer out? Just started playing this game and grinding hard, just lookin for some OP pals to use lol. Friend ID 355,142,376 or just PM me your ID. Thanks!

BondFancy

Hey PADGaf what is everyone rolling for tonight?

Me:

Really Want:
Sun Quan
Shiva
Bastet

Kinda Want:
Haku
Fallen Angel Lucifer
D Tron
Kushi

Edit: I will post a video of my 3 lovely rolls (Not expecting much)

Okamid3n

Cleared the challenge level 6 floor relatively easily, but...I'm not even going to try 7 and up. I really need to start farming stuff to level up my other teams, I'm sure I have the cards to do 7/8, I just...don't have the levels, let alone plus eggs.

(2 hours to go before I pull new things that I won't actually level!)

Noaloha

I'm almost hoping I don't roll a Ronia (maybe, perhaps, sort of?). I can say with certainty that, when playing, my previous account had me trying, had me considering most tasks with my solid Horus team; then all my puzzling skills went to utter shit after pulling a Ronia as I rode the Easy Train to Facemashtown. Once you have your team, she really does turn a lot of content into the first couple of PAD dungeons in terms of challenge.

Egh, who am I kidding, I'd kill for another one on this new account.

zoku88

Personally would like:

Sun Quan
Ronia
Lu Bu
Any of the combo leaders, but especially Kushi
Meimei

I'd feel alright with just about anything as long as it wasn't my... fifth Godin...

Noaloha

As far as name cards go so far, I have Leilan, Anima, Thor, Thor.

So yeah, shit, bring it on. I'll take whatever.

Just, please, gods please no, not another Thor.

jay23

Hey PADGaf what is everyone rolling for tonight?

Me:

Really Want:
Sun Quan
Shiva
Bastet

Kinda Want:
Haku
Fallen Angel Lucifer
D Tron
Kushi

Edit: I will post a video of my 3 lovely rolls (Not expecting much)

What do you use to record? And were do you upload to?

yami4ct

4 pulls. 3 crap 1 Gold Egg. Got a Goddess of Secrets, Kali. Not someone I was hoping for. How is she? Seems like just a slightly different Kirin from just a quick look.

ZeroAKA

2 pulls: Fairlio and Bastet. I've wanted Bastet ever since her ultimate was first announced, so I'm happy so far.

Will do a couple more tomorrow maybe.

yami4ct

Just saw Kali's evo is a God/Healer with 2-prong attack. I'm sold. She'll be a really good sub, whether I use her as a lead or not. Will definitely be throwing her into some teams and seeing how it goes.

4 pulls:

1. Archangel Lucifer (Finally a stall lead. He can clear a lot of content)

2. Shiva. Dunno what to use him for

3. Sun Quan. I can use him instead of Echidna on my Light Zhuge healer team I bet.

4. Berry Dragon

Devil Ultimate shiva is great for farming dragon fruits and can help significantly with Twinlit teams.

Three pulls all golds

1) dragon rider (new to me but disappointed)
2) FA Luci (sweet... A second one could really load up for a dark focused Ronia team)
3) fire mage, Laila (new and in a color I actively use, how do I use her)

One more pull tomorrow, will pull

Had 4 rolls saved up, got 2 silver and 2 gold.

Ivory Dragon
Red Riding Hood
Umisachi & Yamasachi
Dragon Rider Arthur

No idea what to do with any of those.

linsivvi

Berry Dragon
Angel
Radious
Vampire Lord
ROdin

WTF... 4 silver eggs in a row.

The last pull is the only thing that keeps it from being a complete disaster.

yami4ct

Bought 1 more pull.....another Light Kali. Well, I guess PAD really wants me to have her. Will probably be able to get stones for another pull tomorrow, so hopefully I'll get another God then.

Bought 1 more pull.....another Light Kali. Well, I guess PAD really wants me to have her. Will probably be able to get stones for another pull tomorrow, so hopefully I'll get another God then.
You're in luck if you decide to use her as a leader. She's her own best sub.

Bought 2 more:

Red riding hood

Red Odin

my box options expanded a lot tonight. Jesus.... I have no clue if my teams improved or what I can build now (if I can build anything new).

What teams is Red Odin used on?

jiggle

Couldn't wait lol
And pulled the rest

Main:
Haku(dupe)
Fairlion(dupe)
Grimlock
Yomi

Alt:
Berrt dragon(dupe)
Exa hydra(dupe)
Agdrall
Berry dragon(wtf again)
Fairlion(dupe)
Meimei

Not sure what to do with yomi and meimei
I read yomi I'd popular...

yami4ct

You're in luck if you decide to use her as a leader. She's her own best sub.

Yeah, her active definitely seems like she'll make a good sub for herself. Yomi seems like she'll be good as well. Might finally have a use for her. Now to figure out what other monsters I want to throw in.

Galang

Banned
Going for Sun Quan now for my blue team... got like 30 pulls. Last time I'll spend money on this for a while

Edit: Actually got him surprisingly... I've been trying since he came out. Pleased with my REM pull for once. Also got Kirin and Light Kali which I can put to use as well

FZZ

Banned
3 pulls

Apollo, Kirin, Lu Bu

Still haven't gotten a Red Sonia on my main :/. Also is Apollo any good, and is having two Kirins useful?

Yiss! Got the final Meimei skill-up with my last green Lit. Otherwise I would have had to over-farm to play it safe, which I hate doing. Also max-skilled Sasuke. So done with that survey dungeon.

Now to think about tackling the last 2 challenge dungeons. 9 actually doesn't look too bad, but 10 looks like a doozy. I cleared 1-8 with my Sakuya team, just tweaking 1 or 2 spots depending on specific dungeon. Like I sub-in Verche for Apollo for no-RCV or Mastering for Echidna if enemies use a lot of orb-changing skills. 9 looks like I'll definitely need mastering, but that means I won't have Echidna for Fagan unless I also take out Apollo. But I wonder if Echidna will be enough to take out Fagan without Apollo's burst.

Top Bottom