• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

am_dragon

I hope this will help someone I know there is only one group left. Take poison, maybe 2. I used Valk, Valk, G/L MeiMei, 2x Lilith, Valk. Mass attack green and light, stalled on floor 1 for poison. Clear 2, poison 3, poison 4, repeat.

5 stones - 15 runs
Average .5 Tamadra 2 baby's and 1.5 trash Tamadra.

I ended up with 25 awakenings, I'm pretty happy with that. I finished my Odin, MeiMei, Haku, Blue Valk, Sun Quan, and Ruka.

razterik

Think the PAL machine hint was for JP version, not sure if NA will follow along. They typically only add new stuff and don't have the same special events.

jiggle

Took three tries to get guan yinping to drop on master
Used valk + Valk with shynee archangel ruka siren

Switched out ruka for gigas on the last try
And it went even smoother

J0dy77

I learned two things this morning. One, never enter a high cost dungeon at 4am and no coffee. Two, my stupidity and trolling forced me to find a no brainer Coin farming dungeon.

I lost 80 stamina this morning because i got trolled on round 1 and 2 in subsequent attempts on legendary weekend dungeon with Ganesha. Literally the only combo that could kill me where two carbuncles or chimeras on the same turn, happened twice in a row. Forced me to build a high HP team that can't lose now. The key is to get the team HP over 1930 HP to avoid the same attack timers on the carbuncles and chimeras.

oHgwaZol.jpg

I think the secret to Weekend Legend is TPA. I've been running Ganesha, GZL, Marine Rider, U&Y, Grodin, with either a Bastet or Kushinada friend. Grodin is mostly a stat stick. Also I might replace Marine Rider with Awoken Kagu once I get around to making him. It's a bit risky due to low health, but only the masks have really ever given me trouble.

Quantum

I've used all of my stamina this week except for a run on the Christmas dungeon to skill a yomi (planning d/l for a work in progress l.Kali team)

Yomi and I are not friends, I even skipped the tama dungeon - which is fine because I wasn't going to throw stones at it.

- is there any truth to the rumor that the PAL pulls next week with include the skill up mobs?
- figure I'd just save pulls till then, that combined with the free pulls should net me 20-30 pulls.

smbu2000

Thank you Tamadra dungeon.
Main: 2 runs, 1 Tama, 4 babies
iPad: 2 runs, 2 tamas, 4 babies

Last time was about the same as well. Still have a lot of babies on my main one as I ran it 5 times last time. Once, 1 stone: two runs, rank up: two runs.

On my iPad cleared Hera Is for the first time on Mythical with my DMeta team, in the descended challenge, and picked up a plus 9 Tamadra. Need to try more of the harder ones for skill up monsters.

linsivvi

11 runs of Tamadra retreat.

7 Tamadra, 30 babies. Feed them all and got 18 awakenings.

Don't even need Tamadra village with this dungeon. I hope Gungho will never give free Tamardas instead of stones for events.

Hige

I did 8 runs and got 19 babies, 8 regular, and 5 chibis. I'm pretty happy with the results. It's nice to finally awaken some of those "maybe someday..." cards.

I'm also really impressed with the exp fodder from running coin dungeons when I can find the time. Unfortunately, that's kind of rare because I'm always using my natural stamina to farm collab or biweekly dungeons for skill ups. I got about 400k light and ~200k blue/green exp (after same-color exp bonus) and tons of rank exp from farming the light dungeon for an hour. I'll probably do those instead of paying for King Carnival.

Five runs of Tama dungeon, got no big tamas, but three of the runs were 3 babies and 1 devil. Ended up getting fully awakening my new Ronia (non-ult). So now my all red devil team is complete. The question is, is the all red better or the dark focused better?

Also has anyone actually gotten a snowglobe dragon to drop in christmas dungeon? What farming teams work?

Got that Hera-Claus drop this morning on my first run at Christmas expert. Which is funny, since I spent practically all of my stamina running expert on 2x drop yesterday with nothing to show for it. Also, got a mini Haku from the Christmas REM with the last of my free stones; I think I'm done pulling until the next godfest of that Hokuto No Ken collab.
Oh, and I ran the tamadra dungeon once, and got 3 baby and one devil. That last one is just exp fodder, yes?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Should I evolve the Baby Tamadras or feed them as they are?

I dont know him important Awakenings are for you, but i would evolve them to be sure. 50% chance for Awakening on Baby Ts isnt enough for me, might waste 3-4 of them for 1 Awakening with bad luck.

btw. I dont know how often ive done Ocean of Heaven/Diva of Sea Clouds this weekend...but at this point i refuse to believe that Siren can drop in this dungeon lol.

At least im getting some exp there - Rank 120 isnt THAT far off anymore, which is nice.

I dont know him important Awakenings are for you, but i would evolve them to be sure. 50% chance for Awakening on Baby Ts isnt enough for me, might waste 3-4 of them for 1 Awakening with bad luck.

btw. I dont know how often ive done Ocean of Heaven/Diva of Sea Clouds this weekend...but at this point i refuse to believe that Siren can drop in this dungeon lol.

At least im getting some exp there - Rank 120 isnt THAT far off anymore, which is nice.

Do the water Legendary Dragon dungeon (Absolute Zero) on weekends for Siren. The drop rate for healer girls in those dungeons is pretty good. Sky Dragon dungeon is probably similar if you would prefer that one.

zoku88

The drop rate is (slightly) higher on the dragon dungeons. Or so I've been told.

cw_sasuke

Do the water Legendary Dragon dungeon (Absolute Zero) on weekends for Siren. The drop rate for healer girls in those dungeons is pretty good. Sky Dragon dungeon is probably similar if you would prefer that one.

The drop rate is (slightly) higher on the dragon dungeons. Or so I've been told.

Thanks, but it will take some time till i can get to that stage xD
Had some leftover stamina and tried Blazing Hell only to get destroyed, got orb trolled on the first stage and those shitty Pyro Devil tank like every non water.

Once i get to the water sections GZL should be able to handle it.

Pulled once more on Christmas REM - got incarnation of suzaku, leilan - good ? lol i dont use a fire team so she is useless for me.

linsivvi

Should I evolve the Baby Tamadras or feed them as they are?

50 stamina gets you somewhere between 2.5-3 of a combination of baby and adult tamadras. Meanwhile, you will need almost 75 stamina to get a dub-topalit and almost 30 stamina to get a dragon fruit.

Considering this dungeon will probably come once a month, I don't think it makes sense to evolve them unless you have an urgent need of dozens of awakenings.

ZeroAKA

50 stamina gets you somewhere between 2.5-3 of a combination of baby and adult tamadras. Meanwhile, you will need almost 75 stamina to get a dub-topalit and almost 30 stamina to get a dragon fruit.

Considering this dungeon will probably come once a month, I don't think it makes sense to evolve them unless you have an urgent need of dozens of awakenings.
Is that how it works in Japan?

Five runs of Tama dungeon, got no big tamas, but three of the runs were 3 babies and 1 devil. Ended up getting fully awakening my new Ronia (non-ult). So now my all red devil team is complete. The question is, is the all red better or the dark focused better?

Also has anyone actually gotten a snowglobe dragon to drop in christmas dungeon? What farming teams work?
I wasn't farming, but I got one on Blessed when I was completing for the stone.

cw_sasuke

Hope that i can get a Valkyre soon - looking around it seems like everyone has a Valkyre Unit and/or a team around here. Seems like a must get.

zoku88

I think it has appeared 3 times since November, so yeah.

Hmm, I'm sitting on like five baby tama's right now. If it really comes that often and each one has a 50% chance... :-/

Sucks that it takes so long for gold metal dragon dungeons to come around...

linsivvi

Hmm, I'm sitting on like five baby tama's right now. If it really comes that often and each one has a 50% chance... :-/

Sucks that it takes so long for gold metal dragon dungeons to come around...

I think it got nerfed to somewhere around 30-35%, so it's roughly 50 stamina for an awakening. Anyway, unless you don't spend your stamina on the metal dragons, biweekly dragons and whatever collab dungeons that are active you are gonna have to stone on Thursday and Fridays to collect enough mats for all the babies. It's way more efficient to spend the stones on Tamadra retreat only and feed them all, then you can free up your stamina to do other stuff..

zoku88

I think it got nerfed to somewhere around 30-35%, so it's roughly 50 stamina for an awakening. Anyway, unless you don't spend your stamina on the metal dragons, biweekly dragons and whatever collab dungeons that are active you are gonna have to stone on Thursday and Fridays to collect enough mats for all the babies. It's way more efficient to spend the stones on Tamadra retreat only and feed them all, then you can free up your stamina to do other stuff..

I see. I guess I'll do that next time. For now, I'll just max awaken my Sun Quan.

Finally max skilled my Krishna today. I think Krishna/Homura/Chiyome/Ronia/Dino Rider is a pretty solid team until I can clear Legendary Seaway for Wangren for Awoken Kagutsuchi to replace Homura.

Which dungeon unlocks Heroes' Hideout again? Do I beat the Sky Dragons dungeon to unlock the Hera dungeon, then beat that for Heroes? Progression seems to split once you approach the last of the normal dungeons.

Also how is Hathor as a sub? I may not have the subs to make a team for her, but that gravity is a tempting addition to my Blodin team.

saichi

does chibidra awaken a skill when it's fed?

also, on Day3 Christmas REM, I got Chibi Haku.Now I just need Chibi karin and lailan to complete the chibi Chinese god collection.

Epic Drop

does chibidra awaken a skill when it's fed?

also, on Day3 Christmas REM, I got Chibi Haku.Now I just need Chibi karin and lailan to complete the chibi Chinese god collection.

I had the same idea to do a Christmas rem pull every day until Christmas. So I bought enough stones and did my first pull on the first day the christmas REM - gold egg. Then my brain went crazy thinking it was good luck, so I blew every other roll immediately. Got a Lilith, Lucifer, chibi meimei, and two chibi suzakus.

That's a long way of saying I envy your self control XD

Top Bottom