• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

SfqV38N.jpg

D:

Also who wants to trade presents, 359535296

Sent to you as well.

Edit. I got blue and green snow globe dragons, nice.

I got the green and Dark snow globe dragons! I now have four snow globes that I need to evolve and get to lvl 50, and none of them are Red... (which I probably need for EXP the most).

Green one is going to GrOdin, Blue one to Awoken Neptune (gotta get that light orb from Takeminikata...) Light and Dark though? No Clue.

Christmas REM results - Chibi Mei Mei, Chibi Leilan, and Chibi Kirin.

jay23

Wait what? We got new presents? I'll swap with some 391,130,292 .

These spirit jewels are driving me crazy. 8 runs of Toth and Sophdet last yesterday and no invade!!! Maddening. That dungeon is a joke for Lu Bu/Ronia.

Still have yours? I'll trade with you

My id is 323,833,337

Got a Light ORB!!!! all that is left is to evo my second Hera-is (need a blue divine/mystic mask) and I will have an awoken Neptune...

Do I still farm Takeminakata for Light orbs (Still need some for Athena, Future Valk ultimates, and maybe the awoken Hades evolution), go for Christmas dungeon for the EXP potential, go after that blue mask in the techincals, or finish up the two new dungeons for stones?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Did I miss something? How come everyone is able to gift something but me? Hehe... But thx zoku for sending me charizard xD

colinp

Banned
Pulled one last time on the Christmas rem and got mini haku.

Now I really need to use my next few stones on expanding my monster box. I hate wrestling with space!

Edit: PS Dear Santa Hera, I've been a good boy all year so for Christmas please give me a devilit from the PAL machine.

Jagernaut

I max skilled Krishna yesterday mostly on natural stamina (only used 1 stone) and max leveled him today. I think he has a lot of potential (20.25x for fire) but needs more rcv from his subs. A red Valk would be nice.

Epic Drop

Read through and it doesn't look like there are any open present trades right now. Anyone want to trade with me? ID: 347,606,314 (epcdrop@pf)

Top Bottom