• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

Munin

I played for a full year before spending a penny. if you have invested 10-20 hours learning to play and have decided you like the game, or are debating whether you are the type to log in daily like most of us, I would seriously consider re-rolling.

you have nothing in what you posted that will make a viable team for early, mid or late game.

you will find most of talking or venting about high level stuff - and the game is designed so that you don't see or understand the high level stuff from your POV.

you can get through a ton of content - maybe all of it without spending a penny - with one caveat - you have to have a good starter that will build a great team.

in the OP/header there are links, but it will be said countless times - you can play with anything to a certain point, but to play without spending money you might have to spend 10-20 hours just re-rolling.

if you don't plan to throw stones at the golden dragon, REROLL!

edit:

FWIW: pick up tap titans, its so much deeper than I thought it would be for a game that you just tap the screen. your little dudes keep working while you are away, and the numbers get so big its just silly :)/

Thanks for the comments. So how hard is it then to get a decent high tier monster instead if I am willing to spend at least a few bucks? You talk about potentially having to reroll for hours...that means that even if I buy in, I'd have to get somewhere in the range of..50?100? stones or something to eventually roll something decent?

Since I've already had fun with the game I wouldn't mind spending some money instead of wasting a lot of time, but of course only up to a point. If it's equally unreasonable to go the IAP route at this stage then I guess I'd rather do it the free and tedious way.

Fire Forest Nerva is the first point in the game where the difficulty starts ramping up, so don't feel bad about struggling at your current position.

Never (as a beginner) fuse away anything that pops out of the rare egg machine. Nearly everything from the PAL machine and the normal dungeon progression is easily replaceable, there's a slightly out of date list of exceptions here:
http://guide.padherder.com/New_Play..._I_just_sell_or_fuse_everything_that_drops.3F

Most good monsters come from the rare egg machine, and as a non-IAP player it common knowledge not to put stones into the REM outside of Godfests, which occur around the 15th and 30th each month. It looks like you've been shaking the gold dragon's hand a bit, so the primary advantage of starting over is for you to more easily rebuild your stone collection in advance of the upcoming godfest.

I assume you're in Taiwan. There is an argument to be made to play the Taiwanese version of PAD, since a) time limited dungeons align better with your sleep schedule, b) you can friend people you meet IRL in TW PAD, and c) the TW version shares servers with the JP version, which inarguably gets more and faster content than anybody else. You lose being able to play with most gaffers (but there are a few of us who play JP), and if you don't know Japanese or Taiwanese well the language barrier is a bit intimidating, but that's about it.

Thanks for the comments. Yeah I get that rare monsters shouldn't be thrown away like that...though sometimes I collect 3 stars monsters in dungeons and feel unsure if they are worth to be evolved to something viable or if they should just be fed away. Like, is it even worth evolving the more common monsters to something viable as a sub, or should they just all end up as fodder for the starter/4 stars plus monsters?

Yeah I'm in Taiwan...but actually I use the US App Store (works out cheaper that way) and nobody I know around here plays it anyway...so I think I'll stick to this version for now. But thanks for making me aware that there's a difference.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
The devils have 1400 defence. The damage they take is your attack minus their defence. For example: your GZL attacks for 1500 after a 3 orb match, subtract 1400 for the devil's defence and you are left with 100 atk.

In that same team you have kushi. Her attack is 1300 and is not enough to overcome the defensive threshold of the devil. Kushi will therefore only inflict 1 dmg on that same devil.

You can play around with the combo calculator on puzzledragonx

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/calculator1.asp

You can find the defence parameter under advanced options

Thanks,

looks like i need to increase my water dmg output for these stages, 2nd U&Y will help me more than ADK here. Will continue the normal dungeons/Vesta Cave once i evolved my U&Y.

Still playing Oceans of Heaven because of the drops and its easy with GZL. And who knows maybe...maybe Siren will drop there, but i doubt it.

Now that i also own some higher lvl units and compare stats i realized that Green Odin has some ridiculous stats. Can you even die if you have 2-3 of him in a team with all Awakenings ? Glad that i pulled him even though i wont be able to use him anytime soon because of the high costs and missing Awakenings.

Also realized that i havent tried to match a 4 orbs for TPA when activating U&Y 25x - need to wrap my head around it since this will probably decide if i can 1 shot stronger bosses or not.

Jagernaut

2014-12-27-16-29-27q6u9v.png

So i tried out Valkyre Goodness Desc on Legend, while i lost and didnt even make it to the boss - it was an interesting experience since this was my first Desc.

- Enemies tanking more than one 25x hit from the U&Y team
- showed me how important skill ups are - because most units were quite useless and i didnt get to use their skills after all, Echi was ready just when i was killed on Floor 4
- should have kept Kushi in my team, just switched her out for Echi because i thought i would be able to use the Delay, this would have helped my 25x attack power as well
- not much time to stall with U&Y, its either kill them all in one shot or...well its about to get though. I had luck with Orbs as well.
- Didnt get to use Sun Quan skills, how many 25x shots i would have needed on the Boss with it

The main thing though is that this was the first time i really appreciated having a U&Y team - my GZL team or every other team wouldnt have stand a chance in there lol - at least right now.

Also just realized that i have enough team points to put the regular U/Y in my team for the Dragon Knight. Will evolve U/Y to get at least access to his TPA Awakening.

2014-12-27-16-48-30owurp.png

I think i will level Kushi and Sun Quan a bit now, as well as Evolving U&Y. Rest is about awakening for this team and maybe Ult-Evo 2nd U&Y if i somehow get lucky on the PAL

Thanks guys !!

Just to be sure - are you always taking the Legend or Mythical Difficulty as a reference point ? So when you say start with 2 Heroes, it does mean that a person can handle it on Legend...right ?

For descends you have to figure out if there are floors where you can stall for skills. For the Valkyrie descend you can stall on floor 2 if you don't attack the masks with 25x and just chip away at them until there is only 1 mask left.

Kill the mystic mask first since it attacks every turn. The others do 9,999 damage every 5 turns so if you leave 1 alive you can stall and heal back up.

Quantum

Since I've already had fun with the game I wouldn't mind spending some money instead of wasting a lot of time, but of course only up to a point. If it's equally unreasonable to go the IAP route at this stage then I guess I'd rather do it the free and tedious way.

There are so many ways to play this game, IAP versus a few dollars versus a few k.

If you read and follow the re-roll tier list I don't think you can go wrong. I think I'd recommend re-rolling for a good starting mob - one that will carry you far into the game.

absolutely it is a personal bias when I recommend you don't spend any money for awhile, as mentioned before the game does give a ton of free stones and you can luck your way into a few great REM pulls.

spending money is a complete crap shoot in the sense that there is no way to say that if you spend 100 bucks you will get something good.

if you do decide to spend money to buy a few pulls and dont intend to feed the beast (continue to pay) then again - as previously discussed only roll or spend money during a "god fest" when the chance of you obtaining a good lead is significantly higher.

I'm rank 331 and I only have 425 box space. I don't like skilling up using monsters that need to be evolved. I did it for GOdin and Haku but it's tedious.

I don't like it either. I complain about it often, and between leviathan and fallen luci you would think I've learned my lesson.

So...uh...I am a new player and have been playing for a mere 3 days. I just reached Rank 21. Looking at this thread still feels pretty intimidating because I don't understand half of the lingo or what stuff means.

I've read some beginner guides, e.g. from the Wiki but mostly I'm still confused as to how well I am actually doing or if I should be doing any better. In particular I am confused regarding the monsters I should be keeping and/or which ones I should be fusing.

I guess I already deviated from the newbie guide by not rerolling so I don't have any god or anything. By the time I read about that I had already invested a couple hours and I didn't feel like restarting. I've been doing OK without too much difficulty so far but I can feel the curve tightening now (Fire Forest Nerva). In particular I feel that I don't exactly know how to actually get more really good monsters. New evolutions seem like 10-20 levels away for the monsters I do have.
Think of it this way. You got to where you were with little knowledge of the game and a mediocre starting roll in 3 days. If you restart with a strong REM lead and w/e knowledge you've picked up recently, you'll be back to rank 20+ in a fraction of the time.

cw_sasuke

For descends you have to figure out if there are floors where you can stall for skills. For the Valkyrie descend you can stall on floor 2 if you don't attack the masks with 25x and just chip away at them until there is only 1 mask left.

Kill the mystic mask first since it attacks every turn. The others do 9,999 damage every 5 turns so if you leave 1 alive you can stall and heal back up.

Yeah i figured that there is a better way to go about it, but tbh since it was my first time i was happy just surviving the couple of rounds and being able to 1 shot the first floors xD

But with the 25x attack i cant just kill one mask right ? And without it i dont have enough atk to to overcome the defense.

Jagernaut

Yeah i figured that there is a better way to go about it, but tbh since it was my first time i was happy just surviving the couple of rounds and being able to 1 shot the first floors xD

But with the 25x attack i cant just kill one mask right ? And without it i dont have enough atk to to overcome the defense.

You don't need to break the defense, the divine masks only have 18 hp and the mystic masks have 15 hp. With the team you posted matching 5 blue orbs and 5 green orbs at the same time and nothing else will do 6 damage to every enemy. (Or 3 green and 3 blue to do 6 damage to 1 enemy) You can also tap on one enemy to focus your attacks on it.

ZeroAKA

Thanks for the comments. So how hard is it then to get a decent high tier monster instead if I am willing to spend at least a few bucks? You talk about potentially having to reroll for hours...that means that even if I buy in, I'd have to get somewhere in the range of..50?100? stones or something to eventually roll something decent?

Even if you spend money, there's absolutely no guarantee that you'll be able to get a good leader due to the random nature of the REM. Rerolling for a good leader with your free starting stones removes some of the luck from the equation. Getting back to rank 21 really wouldn't matter much in the long run.

Jagernaut

Easy clear of Cauchemar Legend with Ronia. I waited out Lilith's dark absorb and used Haku to get rid of poison orbs. You can stall on Amon until he is in his light half. I one shot Cauchemar and got the drop, not bothering with Mythical now.

cw_sasuke

You don't need to break the defense, the divine masks only have 18 hp and the mystic masks have 15 hp. With the team you posted matching 5 blue orbs and 5 green orbs at the same time and nothing else will do 6 damage to every enemy. (Or 3 green and 3 blue to do 6 damage to 1 enemy) You can also tap on one enemy to focus your attacks on it.

Ah ok makes sense, probably will be easier to stall once im used to these kind of dungeons. Right now i try to kill everything asap and not to "waste" potential good orbs, because i dont wanna get trolled with the next batch.

btw. Is the Mini God event for the PAL machine still happening ? Trying to figure out if i should save them or just try to get Rare Evo material right now.

Last time I pulled was the Player's Choice event which yielded me(and others) an unbelievable haul. I was tempted to pull a few, but completely skipped the Christmas REM. But now I'm tempted to pull some from this Hearts & Diamonds event. Despite all the pulls I've done before, I still don't have a single colored Valk. I'd love a Blue and Dark one in particular. Looking at what's been announced for other regions, it looks like this event may overlap with a couple of single-day Godfests. I'm holding out to see what gets announced to see when the best day to pull might be.

Quantum

Last time I pulled was the Player's Choice event which yielded me(and others) an unbelievable haul. I was tempted to pull a few, but completely skipped the Christmas REM. But now I'm tempted to pull some from this Hearts & Diamonds event. Despite all the pulls I've done before, I still don't have a single colored Valk. I'd love a Blue and Dark one in particular. Looking at what's been announced for other regions, it looks like this event may overlap with a couple of single-day Godfests. I'm holding out to see what gets announced to see when the best day to pull might be.

I would love a chrono turtle, but as I'm sure you know - its hard to roll with only 1 or 2 wanted rolls. I am amazed that the christmas REM didn't get you, it was may favorite expense playing this game so far.

Jagernaut

The Christmas rem was a bust for me. I got 2 mini Karin and a mini Haku, I already have the normal versions. The minis have poor stats so they are only good for beginners/low cost teams.

Quantum

The Christmas rem was a bust for me. I got 2 mini Karin and a mini Haku, I already have the normal versions. The minis have poor stats so they are only good for beginners/low cost teams.

I was lucky, got what I wanted, I didn't previously have access to a ronia which for the amount I've spent on the game is somewhat obscene, on top of that my girl did a yolo pull and landed me a second mini ronia - not as great at the uevo of the regular, but great awakenings none the less.

I also rolled a mini valk - again not suffering from the low level and having the benefit of 3 tpa, she has replaced my WaR on my healer team.

the only thing I didn't get (that I wold have liked) is the healer based kirin - that would have been a fun leader to play with as I have a nice set of healers decently leveled already

I would love a chrono turtle, but as I'm sure you know - its hard to roll with only 1 or 2 wanted rolls. I am amazed that the christmas REM didn't get you, it was may favorite expense playing this game so far.
Believe me, it was VERY tempting. But when I really analyzed it further, there really wasn't anything that would improve my current box. I already have all the regular Chinese girls and multiple Ronias. 1 Luci is enough. Triple TPA Valk is neat, but I think the ultimate-ultimate version of Valk is better and she's farmable. I already have a hypermaxed Sakuya, so the extremely rare Santa version didn't tempt me. All the girls that I actually still want weren't even included, i.e., all the colored Valks and Bonia.

Yeah, I know the foolishness of pulling for only a couple specific monsters. That's why I want to see what Godfests this event overlaps with, and then determine if there are enough monsters I don't have that I want, before I decide to pull.

razterik

Thanks for the comments. Yeah I get that rare monsters shouldn't be thrown away like that...though sometimes I collect 3 stars monsters in dungeons and feel unsure if they are worth to be evolved to something viable or if they should just be fed away. Like, is it even worth evolving the more common monsters to something viable as a sub, or should they just all end up as fodder for the starter/4 stars plus monsters?

Yeah I'm in Taiwan...but actually I use the US App Store (works out cheaper that way) and nobody I know around here plays it anyway...so I think I'll stick to this version for now. But thanks for making me aware that there's a difference.

If you wait for a Godfest and reroll, the chance of pulling a usable God starter is probably about 25%. Literally any God can carry you through most content since GungHo has started upgrading older pulls into workable leaders. That's not to say you shouldn't aim for a top tier pull if you are willing to work a little for it, but the options are there if you don't have that desire. Don't drop money to cover for a bad start. It will only turn you off the game if you get a bad series of rolls. Really, the game hands you many free stones in the beginning, so I wouldn't even consider paying for stones until you are much farther along.

Also, Cosmo's advice on playing the TW/JP version is solid. JP gets double or triple the amount of free gifts to players, including free stones, upgrade material, bonus monsters, etc. I play both NA and JP, and where I have spent thousands to get my box to the point it is in NA, my younger JP box has begun to rival it without a single stone purchase. JP also get every bit of dungeon content, where some stuff is greatly delayed or never appears in other regions. Last time I checked, even their stone prices are cheaper if you do decide to IAP, although I'm not sure if the conversion would work in your favor. For language issues, the free app PADGuide is a great resource.

Easy clear of Cauchemar Legend with Ronia. I waited out Lilith's dark absorb and used Haku to get rid of poison orbs. You can stall on Amon until he is in his light half. I one shot Cauchemar and got the drop, not bothering with Mythical now.

Got enough Ronia in there? Drop Byakko for another red devil, or maybe even Echidna, take a Minerva friend and I bet you can clear Mythical with style.

Yeah, I know the foolishness of pulling for only a couple specific monsters. That's why I want to see what Godfests this event overlaps with, and then determine if there are enough monsters I don't have that I want, before I decide to pull.

This carnival is super nice for quality subs, although pulling for 6* Valks is a bit of a trap. But it makes an amazing backdrop for any overlapping Godfest. If I see Egyptian 2.0 paired with something decent like Indian 2.0 or 3k and the Kali aren't on rate reduction, I'm probably going to drop a ton of stones. Not sure the lineups will align in my favor, though.

Okamid3n

Cauchemar descended mythical was pretty fun to 0-stone with my Kirin team. Managed to stall on floor 2 and just used all my skills strategically afterwards.

Now to wait for my stamina to refill so I can beat Legend and collect the stone...

Cauchemar seems like a decent sub, I'd love to use him, but there's no way I'd go through the tediousness of skilling him up. I have the same problem with basically every descent drops, too much of a pain to skill them up.

Jagernaut

3 day godfest with different lineups each day. Day 1 and Day 2 should overlap with the special Hearts and Diamonds gala running right now.

Puzzle & Dragons (North America) - GungHo

The New Year’s Godfest

[Duration]: 12/31 (Wed), 12:00 AM - 1/2 (Fri), 11:59 PM (PST)

The Rare Egg Machine has stabilized! Three different Godfests--in full force, all thanks to the mystifying power of the Norns.

The Norns themselves will be able to make the visit on the SECOND day of the Godfest--just in time to catch the party!

See the lineups below:

Day One: 12/31(Wed) 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM (PST)
Japanese Series 1 and 2 Gods, with Evolved Forms Included at Standard 1x Rates
Odin Series available at Standard 1x Rates
*The Norns will NOT appear on Day One

10354668_975083055853620_6082753101138082525_n.jpg

Day Two: 1/1 (Thu) 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM (PST)
Norse and Hero Series Gods, with Evolved Forms included at Standard 1x Rates
Zhuge Liang available at Standard 1x Rates
New and at 3x Godfest Rates: The Norns

10521299_975083069186952_8151786058809219537_o.jpg

Day Three: 1/2 (Fri), 12:00 - 11:59 PM (PST)
Egyptian Series 1 and 2 Gods, with Evolved Forms included at Standard 1x Rates
Kali available at Standard Rates
New and at 3x Godfest Rates: The Norns

1507154_975083099186949_1506226289070948087_n.jpg

Gungho did a good job at making this a tough decision for me.

day 1 > day 3 > day 2 for me based on pantheons

day 3 > day 2 > day 1 for me based on godfest exclusives

Epic Drop

Hard for me to pick a day for the godfest... I'd love the valks, or a yomi, and I don't have a single japenese 2 god (though I would love u&y, or even izanagi for an Athena team). I only have one Norse and one hero, but I've got great teams for the remaining, and then on the last day of the fest I only have Anubis (who I am not good enough to use).

I think I'll probably end up rolling on day three and hope for bastet or a new Egyptian 2 (maybe even Hathor!). Of course with only three rolls, I'll probably get nothing lol.

I ended up with pretty good results from the gung ho collab. Ggy is now max skilled, amon is at skill level 7, Fafnir is at skill level 8, and Anubis is at skill level 4. I have more than enough fodder to finish off amon, and plenty to fully skill parvati as well. Though, I always seem to lose my gumption when it comes to skill ups that need to be evolved... I'm hoping to get started this week but we'll see!

How did everyone else do from the gung ho collab?

razterik

So the one day I might have pulled is beyond the Valk carnival and has reduced Kali rates.

Haha, NOPE. Guess my money is safe until they stop screwing around.

NineH

My self imposed rule is if I have more than half of the mobs from the featured pantheons, I won't pull but I'm so tempted thanks to the carnival this week. I have 6 from the 1st day, 4 from the 2nd and 3 from the 3rd so I'll pull the last two days but it sucks the 3rd day the carnival will be over. Those sneaky bastards!

jiggle

is the padx.com schedule wrong?
i don't see gift from world tree dungeon on neither of my devices?
edit: looks like i'm not the only one getting this error

I came up with this 100% skill-bind resistance Sakuya team. I still need to test it out, but at first glance it's potentially an even better build than my current one with Apollo and Odin. It's certainly more versatile in handling the widest array of dungeon tricks. Izanagi makes up for Apollo's burst and has an even lower minimum cooldown. Kushi adds a way to deal with huge preemptives or big attacks in general and also has a decent cooldown. I think Kushi may be my next +297 target. Depending on how well Izanagi works in practice, I may feed Apollo to Kushi instead of raising her the slow way. I have a spare Apollo I can rebuild if needed.

mbeE03v.jpg

razterik

I use Izanagi on my JP Kirin team (no Apollo) and he is a monster sub. Sadly, there's no way to skill him up beyond light piis. But I guess there isn't much to use those on anyway. Still like Odin more than Kushi for his bind resist, bigger stats, and autoheals. But she is a quality pinch hitter in some dungeons.

is the padx.com schedule wrong?
i don't see gift from world tree dungeon on neither of my devices?

edit: hmm shows up on my friend's devices
did they make this one time only, forever?

It's a glitch. If you've run it previously, it doesn't show. Has happened before. GungHo will fix it eventually.

Ducarmel

I think i will just yolo day 3 maybe 1

Gunho collab was a huge bust for me, I did not stone for stamina but no skill ups on my Bastet, I think its useless most of the time anyway but still sucks.

Looking at the godfest, I'm going to pull once on day 3, only monsters in godfest I don't want are Bastet (already have two) and Ronia (have two).

So that means I'll get nothing, but I'm ok with that. Just want a shot at something new or a dupe I could use, day three offers the best shot at that.

colinp

Banned
Ran nothing but Tower of Jewels over the weekend and ended up with 32 + eggs. Is that a good run or no? I feel like I got the least number of plus eggs during the 2X last day.

I use Izanagi on my JP Kirin team (no Apollo) and he is a monster sub. Sadly, there's no way to skill him up beyond light piis. But I guess there isn't much to use those on anyway. Still like Odin more than Kushi for his bind resist, bigger stats, and autoheals. But she is a quality pinch hitter in some dungeons.
Yeah, I wouldn't consider cannibalizing Odin. He's amazing on the team in general and also in other teams. Kushi would just come in for specific utility like big preemptives or skill-binds. That's why I'd feed Apollo to her instead if Izanagi works as well or better on the team. Izanagi also has use on multiple teams, whereas I only use Apollo on this one team.
Ran nothing but Tower of Jewels over the weekend and ended up with 32 + eggs. Is that a good run or no? I feel like I got the least number of plus eggs during the 2X last day.
Hard to believe this use to be considered THE best dungeon for +egg farming on 2x. I ran it just enough times to finish skilling my Moonlight Carbuncle and I only got 1 +egg out of about 8 runs.

smbu2000

I must say I'm kind of glad about the Descend Challenges that have come around lately. I've been playing more of them to try and get the bonuses. On my main account, I cleared Athena again, Zeus (first time) and Zeus Dios (again) for the plus 9 tamadra, bubpy, and shynpy. No continues make it harder.
Cleared through level 6 on the challenge dungeons, too.

Still keeping my skill ups for when I need to use them.

Cleared Athena and Zeus (first time) on my secondary account as well. I've only used my badpy skill ups so far for my ult. DMeta. (one more for max skill)

Will probably pull once or twice on the second day of the JP Godfest on my secondary account. Hoping for Lu Bu, Sun Quan, Izanagi or Kushi. Might try once on my main as well. Still waiting for the Hokuto no Ken collab. to use my stones.

The JP descended challenges are fun because you don't pay attention to the names of each stage and you're just absentmindedly pushing buttons and suddenly OH HI THERE ATHENA DESCENDED HOW ARE YOU.

I mean, I could read the stage names if I really wanted to, but I've found that my enjoyment of running dungeons in PAD has increased multiplefold when I don't know what to expect. My personal missive now is to run all new descendeds blind and it's been pretty great.

Hey guys, its been a while since i posted but I'm starting to get back into PAD recently after a small hiatus. I saved up a large number of stones while semi inactive and pulled a couple of decent leads in the previous PC godfest. I am a bit unfamiliar with the new meta so I have a couple of questions.

First off, is DKali worth running as a lead? I got her in the recent godfest and max awoken/max leveled her. She seems great for my horus team as a sub in place/with a Yomi, but I don't see anyone run her as a leader. I don't have a Ra or Kirin, so I figure her multiplier would be better than my horus, who has been struggling in the harder dungeons where bosses have multiple millions of HP. Should I invest in a Dkali team or just get good at Anubis?

Second, I also have been spending some time on a neglected Pandora, and I am trying to figure out the best team to run with her. Currently, I have a max skill, max awoken FA lucifer, max skill vamp, dark fruit dragon(can be max awoken), almost max skill max awoken Persephone, max skill/awoken hanzo, and a couple of other dark subs. What do players who play with Pandora regularly recommend?

Thanks!

jiggle

Thinking of making my second haku D/F
So I can use it with red guan yu & 2 ronia
Bad idea?

Already have a D/D for ronia team

Second, I also have been spending some time on a neglected Pandora, and I am trying to figure out the best team to run with her. Currently, I have a max skill, max awoken FA lucifer, max skill vamp, dark fruit dragon(can be max awoken), almost max skill max awoken Persephone, max skill/awoken hanzo, and a couple of other dark subs. What do players who play with Pandora regularly recommend?

Thanks!
Out of those subs, I'd go with FA Luci / Vamp / Persephone / Hanzo. Other notable subs are: Gronia (combos with Pandora for a full dark board), Ronia (combos with Hanzo for a full dark board), Byakko (combos with Hanzo for a mostly dark board and has 2 row enhances), DValk (same active as Vamp but vastly superior awakenings).

For the most part, just stack orb change actives, skill boosts, and dark row enhances. You already have 2 quick orb change actives and 1 medium speed orb change active for a bigger burst so you have a solid setup already. A full board change would be useful for clearing jammers and the like.

Top Bottom