• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

Jagernaut

Good - I need 2 more skillups on Hatsume, should be easy.

Bad - after 700 plus days I still don't have a Light Metatron to skillup and really want one. I have pulled 4 Ronia, 4 GOdin, 2 Light Zhuge Liang, Bodin, DTron, and Verdandi as godfest exclusives but not Ltron.

jiggle

0/5 invade on Hera
1/1 on Beelzebub
My first ever
had to 2 stone it @..@;
figured orb +Beelzebub+stone at the end was worth it...

J0dy77

Two out of three for Karin invades on hera-sowilo.

Need 1 more for hera-is... I'm not expecting it today

Got the Karin invade on first floor first attempt this morning. Blue was all I needed for awoken Beelzebub. Very good day. Haven't seen another since, need it for viper but that can wait.

So I almost screwed up royally, I loaded up all the mats including Gaia who I power leveled today to evo hades. Apparently we still haven't gotten the ultimate evo yet. What the heck is taking so long on this?

colinp

Banned
119 stamina and it took till THE VERY LAST RUN to get the damn divine onyx mask. Ahahhahaha, now I just need Poring to come back....

Hige

I have 3 dark valks; if I could trade two of them for a red valk I'd do it in a heartbeat. The RCV boost she offers over Gigas is huge for mono fire teams.

jiggle

How feasible is it for my friend to send me her data048.bin file, so I can help her get past certain dungeon?
Anything we should take precaution to?

smbu2000

Well I didn't have any luck skilling up my Ronia. Went 0/6 this time, that makes me 1/12 overall.

Cleared Beezlebub for the first time on both of my accounts (hadn't tried before) and picked up a red orb on my main account. Used an LMeta party on my main and a BubuSoni party on my secondary. First time I've tried that and it works pretty well. I did have to sub in my LMeta to combat the Leader bind from Amon though.

I wasn't really planning on pulling the Dragonball REM,(had pulled 3 times each the first time the collab came out) but I decided to pull once each on it as today was the last day. On my secondary account, I got Raditz. He doesn't seem too bad as a sub for some team.

On my main account, I pulled Vegeta! Yes, I am super happy about this one as he is my favorite DB character. He's also the first Gold egg I've pulled on a collab REM. (On my secondary account I got a Pudding in the Hello Kitty REM.)
Looking forward to using him as both a leader and a sub. Dual TPA, dual skill boosts, D/L row boosts and a time extend awakening. Very nice!

IMG_4347vegeta_zps0316c118.jpg

Still saving up the majority of my stones for the Hokuto no Ken collab.

Jagernaut

3 Valkyrie mythical runs and no jewel. The green jewel is the last thing I need for Rose Valkyrie's ultimate.

Edit. It took me 5 runs to get the green jewel but finally ultimate evolved Valkyrie. Still need another green jewel for Beelzebub.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Congrats, i need to get myself one of the Healer Valkyries... :-D

Might give Goddess Descended another go later, but i have been avoiding wasting stamina before my team is complete. Just a couple more Awakenings for the 2nd U&Y and im free to work more on GZL.

Even with 1x TPA Awakening missing, this team is no joke... most enemies non-green enemies are getting killed with one combo. Kill speed has increased quite so that i barely even use Kushi, i can still trade blows and recover against enemies that dont die after 1 hit.

It seems like Kushis spot will be the flexible one for this team and i might try Orochi/Odin/Siren depending on the situation. Blue Valkyrie would probably be perfect with her 2x TPA.

And unlocked Jupiter City in the Sky, lets see if i can get my Dub-topalit there in the next days. Screw the Friday dungeons....

@smbu2000
Niiiice....really wish we would get DBZ REM as well
AU7Amsc.gif

Ducarmel

Been forever since i played goddess descended, once i got her on legend difficulty during the days when we could packet sniff to see if we should stone for the drop, I never touched again except for one time failing to beat mythical with Kushi.

Beat mythical for the first time with Ronia looking for genbu.

Got Genbu on the second try and got my Divine Law.

Ronia made it so easy, Gungho may should make it part of the tech dungeon.

Jagernaut

Ronia makes a lot of dungeons easy. I've gone back through many descends hunting for jewels, and dungeons I had a tough time with using Horus are easy with Ronia. Even water bosses like Hera-Is weren't a problem with a dark focused Ronia team and King Baddie.

Tobe

i got the 2 jewel for divine law but getting another fat king is the problem, also i have a blue valk so that means 2 fat kings. hera rush is brutal :/

Jagernaut

i got the 2 jewel for divine law but getting another fat king is the problem, also i have a blue valk so that means 2 fat kings. hera rush is brutal :/

I wouldn't bother with Hera rush unless you have a top tier team. We should get the 99 stamina Extreme Metal Dragon Descended dungeon soon.

I need another fat king for blue Valk.

No Jewel invade in 4 Mythical Goddess runs so far today. This dungeon is pretty easy with a 25x team. Plenty of time on early stages to stall for skills or orb removal. Though I might run into an issue with Meimei since she's green and I'm running a primarily blue U&Y team.

I've been using that exact same team on my account (no LMeta). How is it working out for you?

Pretty good, having three healers on the team gives you plenty of RCV to heal back up from attacks, Echidna and Kushinada give you survivability (my Kushi isn't max skill though), and Isis is for bind clearing. Having less than 100% skill block sucks though; if I could tweak the team I'd take out either Echidna or Verche for somebody with a similar active but skill block.

I've been wondering about doing the other busty for Isis though; sometimes the lack of 100% bind resist on B/B Isis ends runs for me.

I've been wondering about doing the other busty for Isis though; sometimes the lack of 100% bind resist on B/B Isis ends runs for me.
That's a no-brainer imo. Having your bind-clear monster also be bind-immune is a powerful combination. Plus her sub is Light and she adds another Light orb enhance. Worth the drop in RCV.

ZeroAKA

Pretty good, having three healers on the team gives you plenty of RCV to heal back up from attacks, Echidna and Kushinada give you survivability (my Kushi isn't max skill though), and Isis is for bind clearing. Having less than 100% skill block sucks though; if I could tweak the team I'd take out either Echidna or Verche for somebody with a similar active but skill block.

I use B/L Isis. The bind resist combined with 2 turn bind heal is worth the RCV drop for me.

saichi

I need a Zeus Vulcan to bust Minerva to Awoken Minerva... However, I don't think I have the team to do it since my main team is a mono read Ame team. I also have DQXQ and a healer LTron team. Any suggestion? :(

Maid

Banned
I really need to find a good blue for my Kirin team. Light Valk has taken a green spot since I have no good green for Kirin. My team is so fragile that it can't stall for shit.

razterik

I need a Zeus Vulcan to bust Minerva to Awoken Minerva... However, I don't think I have the team to do it since my main team is a mono read Ame team. I also have DQXQ and a healer LTron team. Any suggestion? :(

Ame no Uzume can do Zeus Vulcan. She's really good now with the HP boost. My advice would be to take two orb changers or a quick orb changer and a damage booster. Put two Echidnas in the other slots. Only the Hera-Ur floor has any delay protection and that's not preemptive so you can still hit her with it first.

Made my own first run at Zeus Vulcan in JP yesterday:
That CDD guy max skilled is so good. PADBT needs to come to NA.

Also, this madness happened after I complained about Dragon Fruits a few posts ago:
The drops are only half the appearances; fruits were on almost every floor. Some strange voodoo.

Maid

Banned
Also, this madness happened after I complained about Dragon Fruits a few posts ago:
The drops are only half the appearances; fruits were on almost every floor. Some strange voodoo.

That's some witchcraft. Maybe I should forget all about Thursday dungeon and run Tower of the Sky instead.

saichi

Save up stones and but your way. That's what I'm doing. Lol

Only the best way!

Ame no Uzume can do Zeus Vulcan. She's really good now with the HP boost. My advice would be to take two orb changers or a quick orb changer and a damage booster. Put two Echidnas in the other slots. Only the Hera-Ur floor has any delay protection and that's not preemptive so you can still hit her with it first.

The challenge is the 2nd floor where it would absorb fire damage for 10 turns. My usual mono red Ame team line up is Ame, Busty Freyr, GtG, BPKH, Busty Echidna with F/D Shiva. That's a lot of fire and not a lot of other damages.

cw_sasuke

Woo-hoo my first finished descended Dungeon and also for the drop on Legend. Glad that I didn't waste stamina.

2015-01-12-05-53-45gwu7w.png

Run was okay, considering i used the Mask floor to stall this time. Screwed up a bit on Floor 4 so I had to use some actives, but still managed to delay and defeat Valkyrie in two rounds.

Feels good.

razterik

The challenge is the 2nd floor where it would absorb fire damage for 10 turns. My usual mono red Ame team line up is Ame, Busty Freyr, GtG, BPKH, Busty Echidna with F/D Shiva. That's a lot of fire and not a lot of other damages.

Pretty good team. I would still pair with another Ame for the extra damage/HP boost and autoheal awakenings. Second floor really isn't that bad if you can stall through the fire absorb. Get over 18k HP to cover two normal hits, and you have autoheals, Ame actives and Echidna. Match all the red drops and enough health should fall to keep you safe. Last three floors are usually the roughest part of Vulcan.

Another pair option to consider is Awoken Minerva. Doesn't help much early on, but she will reduce damage a lot in later floors when you get them below half HP.

jiggle

Decided to give Noah (legend) a try with a scrub rainbow devil team (Ronia, king baddie, Venus, Hera is, high wood ninja lol, ronia)
Dead on turn 2 round 1 cuz of sync lol
Won second attempt but no Noah drop :(
Will probably switch out king baddie next try
Didn't seem necessary

colinp

Banned
Woo-hoo my first finished descended Dungeon and also for the drop on Legend. Glad that I didn't waste stamina.

Run was okay, considering i used the Mask floor to stall this time. Screwed up a bit on Floor 4 so I had to use some actives, but still managed to delay and defeat Valkyrie in two rounds.

Feels good.

Congrats! Valk is always a big get the first time through!

Maid

Banned
Forbidden Tower with x5 plus egg rate is awesome, yo.

Feels good.

That's likely the best farmable girl you have. Now she is even a god, too.

cw_sasuke

Doesn't really feel like they have increased the +egg rate on Technical for me. But I'm still playing through Hill of Iris Rainbow so many drops are still Pengdras. Don't know if I can make it to the Mechdragon Fortress today, but at least I'll be ready for the next 5x egg drop rate event.

Congrats! Valk is always a big get the first time through!
Yeah I just went for it because I was about to rank up anyway and enough stamina left. Glad that it worked out.

She seems like a good unit, but these orb changers always need so much exp to evolve as well as some quite rare evo materials.

Yeah definitely, it's also the only one I own. From what I've read she is a great sub for an Athena team. Well let's see when I can take on Athena... She seems like the best farm able unit as far as I can tell.

Probably much tougher than Valkyrie though xD

ZeroAKA

That Lightseeker dungeon seems to have really low drop rates even on Master. Hopefully I can max skill Hatsume before it's gone.

Kirin Invade first floor on Noah!

So that is one of the three that I need (need 1 for Red Valk, 1 for Light valk, and 1 for Athena, not going to reverse my Ammy and go the alternate route on her, I like the 300 RCV more and don't really see why they made her alternate Ult attacker...)

Still need other monsters for their ultimates (Rainbow keepers for the Valks, angelit for Athena) but working on it, after these three light orbs I will have the hard mats down (enourmous King metal and orbs)

Too many events that I need to do. Gotta decide between farming Plus eggs or farm Lmeta skill up. I think I'll start with the plus eggs for today and Lmeta tmw

octopiggy

Probably been asked hundreds of times before but couldn't see anything:

Is there a way to get play this on android in the UK? I want to try it before the Mario edition comes out.

jiggle

I finally discovered the magic of 2x SoD Lucifers
Made Noah snoozingly easy =.,=
Not fun at all

Drop rate being a bitch though
0/3
And no Kirin :(

J0dy77

Forbidden Tower with x5 plus egg rate is awesome, yo.

Completely forgot about 5x tech rates today. I've been trying for the Light jewel, it's the last piece I need to evolve valk but will put that on hold. Hera-B is a pain in the ass.

Top Bottom