• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT4| Co-op Edition: Stoning With Friends

Aesnath

I took a god fest I could have been totally satisfied with and turned it into an abject debacle. Losing the stones
doesn't hurt as much as the shame. I can feel the shame actually. It's tangible. It's inside of me.

Don't feel so bad. I played magic: the gathering for many years (currently on something of a break)--sometimes I spent $100 on stuff I could genuinely throw straight into the garbage. Most everything in this game is never truly useless, somethings are better, sure, but there is always some value, somewhere.

I rolled four Mulans on the halloween REM--which I knew I shouldn't have even been rolling on in the first place.

Don't know why but I rolled all my stones this morning. Only rolls worth noting were Facet, a dupe Zouh, Fenrir, and Kopis. Really only glad I pulled Facet since I didn't have one of those super boosts on this account. Not sure where I'll use her. Zouh is a good skill to inherit but I'm not sure what team I'd put him on since I'm mostly playing heart cross leads.

I was really hoping for a Ilm :(. I didn't really need stones for PCGF since I have most of what will be in there. Time to just hoard stones and keep building up my eventual Revo Minerva team.

All great cards, except Ur-Chimera. Satsuki has a great orb change, good awakenings, and will probably get a uvo in the coming months that makes her super good. Zuoh has a staple board change for dark teams. Keiji is one of like two REM monsters with a board refresh active and is thus a key inherit on endgame teams to clear locked orbs. Yang Gufei is super rare and gives you a new leader to play around with.

Cool, thanks. I noted the 6* when Y. Guifei popped out but I never hear her name thrown around. Looking at the LS I understand why.

The chimera is a dupe so I may just sell.

Aesnath

A Sakuya is a combo lead with 100x potential for matching colors and combos. She's far from unimpressive. Maybe not as great a heart cross lead, but as long as you can match colors for days, she seems pretty OK to me. I love basic combo leads, but I'm a product of OG Egyptian days.

You really have to work for that 100x though; five color matches and 10 combos. Also, the 20% gravity active seems...odd. It isn't bad exactly, it just doesn't fit with the rest of the card.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Yuffie balls hard. She's in the same group as my Robin Hood and Oda. Powerful leaders for sure. Hopefully her sub pool is better than Sir Robins tho

You really have to work for that 100x though; five color matches and 10 combos. Also, the 20% gravity active seems...odd. It isn't bad exactly, it just doesn't fit with the rest of the card.

She's aged a lot and isn't a top lead like she one was, though definitely worth keeping. She's a fan favorite so has been voted for buffs in the past. It might be awhile but eventually she'll be relevant in the meta. Also she has a gravity that's inheritable, which is pretty good to have.

Jagernaut

All great cards, except Ur-Chimera. Satsuki has a great orb change, good awakenings, and will probably get a uvo in the coming months that makes her super good. Zuoh has a staple board change for dark teams. Keiji is one of like two REM monsters with a board refresh active and is thus a key inherit on endgame teams to clear locked orbs. Yang Gufei is super rare and gives you a new leader to play around with.

I'm glad I rolled a Keiji today. I sold off Shew (Fist of the North Star REM) before skill inherits came out and regretted it. Inheritable orb refresh is rare.

I also pulled a Goetia this morning. She seems decent?

She's not bad but I've always had better options than using her. What would your Gremory team looki like? Saw that you rolled her and she's amazing. If you have any questions let me know since I mostly run her.

Is one evo better than the other for Keiji?

It's the usually sub/leader version. The leader can clear a lot of stuff but you probably already have a better end game lead. He's really nice to have, locked orbs are a pain.

Bladelaw

Here's a Machine Zeus team built to kill Mech Hera

Teams for those who can't get there:
P1:
Mech Zeus
Dios
Dios
Dios
Reincarnated Zeal

P2:
Mech Zeus (less than level 70, few to 0 +ATK eggs with Awoken Parvati inherited)
Raph
Pollux
Wukong (A. Orochi)
Tengu (Kamiya Kaoru)

The less than 70 clause is to keep light skyfall from healing mech hera out of death.

I can actually make either side but my Mech Zeus is max level and needs skill ups before it's ready for prime time. The P1 side is intended to be fully farmable which to me means any ?-->green orb changer with a wood sub attribute and no machine/dragon killer is fair game. Also mzeus doesn't need to be max skilled, just enough that A. Parvati is up in time for Hera. P1 Mzeus needs 1 skill up and p2 needs 1+A. Parvati's cooldown (6 if she's max skilled). You can get away with fewer skill ups if you can replace Zeal with something with skill boosts. Also either side can inherit A. Parvati but you need the gravity and parvati to be up in time for Hera. I'd also recommend 1 SDR on both mech zeus to counter the first floor's pre-empt otherwise you need 2 more skill ups on both mech zeus's

Orochi is for Sadalmelik (fuck this guy) Zeta Hydra is a possible replacement if you can have it up in time, Kamiya is for the instant light row so Shedar, Leonis, Ars Nova, and Rei Sirius can work here.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
She's not bad but I've always had better options than using her. What would your Gremory team looki like? Saw that you rolled her and she's amazing. If you have any questions let me know since I mostly run her.

It's the usually sub/leader version. The leader can clear a lot of stuff but you probably already have a better end game lead. He's really nice to have, locked orbs are a pain.

I don't have a Gremory team built up yet. My current subs will probably be A.Panda/Goetia/Laila/?? I'm not entirely sure how to build for her just yet...

Aesnath

I don't have a Gremory team built up yet. My current subs will probably be A.Panda/Goetia/Laila/?? I'm not entirely sure how to build for her just yet...

I realize I'm doing something a bit strange (D/G Gremory), but one of the problems I've had with actives similar to Goetia's is that it will occasionally eat hearts, which can be a big problem. I was running Ruel for a while (AS spans three dark, three green), but sometimes you have a board with just enough hearts and no gas--those types of AS start to feel really risky. I also feel like I need to manage AS usage as much as possible, so using two on one turn to fix the board twice isn't so great unless it is the boss floor.

Just my 2 cents.

divusrex

edit 2: omg i just got a KAEDDEEFDAEGHIEGH BUT IT WAS ON MY ALTTTTTTTTTTTTTT WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOODFEEEEEEEEEEEEST WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I literally just covered my mouth with my hand and screamed silently for like a minute straight!!!

I actually have a better Ronnie team on my alt now but no Ronnie. This is going to KILL me endlessly.

edit 32 Just pulled again on the alt Famiel DUPE. I need to stop...

edit ∞ another pull on alt Unicorn Rider I'm DONE this is my last edit and probably my last post in this thread. Please bury me with (what's left of) my money and know that I loved you all.

Zdl7c31.gif

We both have the same curse...sorta. I just did a yolo pull on my alt account, and I got Ronove. When I have 2 Kaedes and 680k MP on my main account. And all I would need is Rozuel, which is featured in today's GF.

Our struggle is real, but hang strong...one day the PAD gods will grant our wishes *sobs*

This Godfest was a Bizzare one for me.

Australis(Dupe)
Durga(Dupe)
Zweihander
Astaroth
Gadius(Dupe)
Unicorn Rider(Dupe)
Zuoh(Dupe)

I have never gotten so many dupes in my life.

Aesnath

Ugh, I'm going to end up rolling again. I know I shouldn't, but, like the green samurai seems solid too, as a SI, if nothing else.

When does the PCGF happen?

divusrex

Ugh, I'm going to end up rolling again. I know I shouldn't, but, like the green samurai seems solid too, as a SI, if nothing else.

When does the PCGF happen?

It will definitely happen by the end of this month. They may open the polls after this event ends (11/6), but I'm not sure. You'll just have to stay tuned to the facebook page or the PAD reddit.

Bladelaw

2 pulls today
Zweihander and Merlin
Keeping Merlin, debating on Zweihander. I'm either fusing her for +'s or selling for MP.

Merlin's actually pretty good on Awoken Hermes x Awoken Sun Quan, at least his active is. I can farm MP pretty reliably and beyond latents there isn't much left in the MP shop I want (besides a puppet for funsies) so +'s are looking pretty good.

I have the 297's stockpiled to load up either a row or TPA based Krishna team but not both. My row subs are strong, but so are my TPA's. Thoughts on which direction I should go?

Awoken Freyr (could fit on either)
Tsubaki x2

TPA:
Awoken Ares
Urd
Set
Kagutsuchi
R/G Cao Cao
Awoken Shiva
Valen

Row:
R/L Ares
Awoken Cao Cao
Gadius
Red Riding Hood
Uriel
Awoken Minerva
Yamato
Belial
Rodin
Scarlet

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Yo everybody got a god damned Zweihander! PADGAF collectively fucked by gungho this weekend lol. That actually makes me feel kinda better and I'm having a SHIT day, PAD nonsense aside.

b33r

2 pulls today
Zweihander and Merlin
Keeping Merlin, debating on Zweihander. I'm either fusing her for +'s or selling for MP.

Merlin's actually pretty good on Awoken Hermes x Awoken Sun Quan, at least his active is. I can farm MP pretty reliably and beyond latents there isn't much left in the MP shop I want (besides a puppet for funsies) so +'s are looking pretty good.

I have the 297's stockpiled to load up either a row or TPA based Krishna team but not both. My row subs are strong, but so are my TPA's. Thoughts on which direction I should go?

Tsubaki x2

TPA:
Awoken Ares
Urd
Set
Kagutsuchi
R/G Cao Cao
Awoken Shiva
Valen

Row:
R/L Ares
Awoken Cao Cao
Gadius
Red Riding Hood
Uriel
Awoken Minerva
Yamato
Belial
Rodin
Scarlet

You can probably test both out before you decide which way to plus. I personally feel tpa would be best due to less orbs for 3 fire matches.

Yo everybody got a god damned Zweihander! PADGAF collectively fucked by gungho this weekend lol. That actually makes me feel kinda better and I'm having a SHIT day, PAD nonsense aside.

you'd probably have a better day if you'd put your damn ronove up so I can give you your 10 pal points

just saying

Jagernaut

2 pulls today
Zweihander and Merlin

Tsubaki x2

TPA:
Awoken Ares
Urd
Set
Kagutsuchi
R/G Cao Cao
Awoken Shiva
Valen

Row:
R/L Ares
Awoken Cao Cao
Gadius
Red Riding Hood
Uriel
Awoken Minerva
Yamato
Belial
Rodin
Scarlet

I'm going hybrid with Krishna.

Krishna
Yamato
A Ares
Raoh
- all hyper

Last slot will go to Misato most of the time but I can sub in these cards as needed

Ronia
A Leilan
- for board change, both hyper

Scarlet - just finished skilling up my 4th
Uriel
Belial
Ame no Uzume
Set
Hinokagatsuchi
Gadius
Tsubaki - just rolled
Reincarnated Homura

b33r

Hybrid is a good idea, that's what my Shiva Dragon farm team is and it smashes 90% of content. I use Ares, Ares, Set, and Urd. That also is all attributes and I have an extra r/d Ares for no dupe dungeons.

Set can break most shields and destroy trash floors with a tpa and also has that 2 turn red damage enhance for bosses.

I wish I had Krishna, it's the reason I rolled the stones I had on day 1.

LiQuid!

you'd probably have a better day if you'd put your damn ronove up so I can give you your 10 pal points

just saying

Oopsie, I meant to swap him to the main slot a while back since I ditched all the Ace cat randos on my list anyways.

When's the BFF reset anyways, I want a Ron BFF so I can ditch the rest of these plebs.

W-00

Still saving stones on my main, but I decided to give it a couple tries on my alt, since Akechi, Ishida, Lumiel, and Ruel, as well as basically any wood or dark GFEs would be a big help to its box.

First roll: It's a gold, and it's an angel! It's... Lmeta.
Second roll: Arcline
Dammit-Heaven's-Gala! roll: Ryune.

I suppose I shouldn't be too disappointed, since none of them are silvers and all can genuinely be useful in the right situation. I just don't have the teams for any of them to be great yet, And I shouldn't blame the Heaven's Gala so much, it was really only responsible for Arcline.

Ironically, although Lmeta was the one I had the most negative reaction to, she'll probably be the first of them put into use. So far, it's either her or Shining Dragon Knight filling out the cleric position in the Sun Wukong team (Wukong/Saria/"It's not a phase!" Pollux/AnaValk/(Lmeta or SDK)) I'm working on. Guess it'll depend on the dungeon - whether orb gen or bind clear is more important. Or if I roll something better before the rest of the team is ready.

Bladelaw

I managed to pull together stones for one more pull on my alt and got my first dqxq over both accounts. So now both accounts have formidable Myr teams. I'm pretty pumped.

Anyone making a Sumire team?

My subs:
Hermes, Nut, Valk , Isis, Amon, Blodin, Sumire X3, Gabriel, U&Y, SQ, Alrescha, Hatsume, Kirin, Orochi, Ryune

Plenty of good subs for all kinds of teams but not really sure where to go with it.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Anyone making a Sumire team?

My subs:
Hermes, Nut, Valk , Isis, Amon, Blodin, Sumire X3, Gabriel, U&Y, SQ, Alrescha, Hatsume, Kirin, Orochi, Ryune

Plenty of good subs for all kinds of teams but not really sure where to go with it.

Sumire, Sumire, Sumire, Isis and Nut sounds really good - throw board changer active on Sumire or Nut if needed and Delay or stronger bind clear on Isis.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
So close to max skilling my Ronove! Thankfully I can use blue masks for Sitri, so any mask is a good mask today.

What latents are "good" for Ronove?

Also, pulling my 3rd Sumire yesterday means I'm going to tweak my team a bit. I want that skillup dungeon back, ha. I will probably go Sumire/Sumire + Sumire/Sumire/Andromeda/???

No Isis or Skuld, so either Sitri, Nell, or Mori. Mori's 2 turn haste is pretty rad, but both of his ults aren't super useful to Sumire otherwise. Thoughts?

LiQuid!

Remember last week when I was breaking my balls trying to farm green masks to skill up Ronove? Guess who's farming Sitri skill ups this week?

sBCZs0m.png

My understanding is +RCV is the best inherit. I was going to put 2 SDR on him and then 3 RCVs.

Maybe related but I remember someone advising me about inheriting one of my dupe Ronalds onto my main Ronald without skilling the inherit up, what does that accomplish? Doesn't that just add a delay on to his ability to use it a 2nd time?

raiot

no, it gives you a skill delay buffer.
If both are skilled:
3 turns for your first ronove and 3 turns on your second, so you got an accumulated 6 turns of skills. If you get skill delayed by 1-3 turns your first ronove skill will still be usable.
If only the main skill is 3 turns:
3 turns from your main skill, you can still use it if your second is not charged.
8 turns from your second skill -> If both skills are charged you can get delayed 1-8 turns and STILL be able to use your first skill! Thats 8 skill delay resist latents!

Bladelaw

So close to max skilling my Ronove! Thankfully I can use blue masks for Sitri, so any mask is a good mask today.

Also, pulling my 3rd Sumire yesterday means I'm going to tweak my team a bit. I want that skillup dungeon back, ha. I will probably go Sumire/Sumire + Sumire/Sumire/Andromeda/???

No Isis or Skuld, so either Sitri, Nell, or Mori. Mori's 2 turn haste is pretty rad, but both of his ults aren't super useful to Sumire otherwise. Thoughts?

You NEED a bind clear. It's the one thing that shuts the system down. Even if you have to go off color to do it get a bind clear. Beach Meta is a great Isis replacement if you got lucky. If not Lmeta, Snow White, or any farmable unbindable bind clear (Aamir for example). Full water binds are super scary. Based on what you posted I'd run Sumire x3, <Bind Clear>, Andromeda. Flex Sitri in when you know there's no binds to worry about. In the event you need a full board change you can cycle your Sumires or inherit one. Even a non-activateable board is better than dealing with Beelzebub's full poison board.

You could also swap Andro for Sitri but I don't think it's a great trade given what you lose in awakenings.

My preferred Sumire line-up is Sumire x3, Skuld, Isis. It covers almost any circumstance and Skuld's prongs help break defense on things like fatty. Cracking Awoken Mei Mei's def in Arena is really the only time this team struggles. It can cross shield through Kali's damage check hit too.

LiQuid!

no, it gives you a skill delay buffer.
If both are skilled:
3 turns for your first ronove and 3 turns on your second, so you got an accumulated 6 turns of skills. If you get skill delayed by 1-3 turns your first ronove skill will still be usable.
If only the main skill is 3 turns:
3 turns from your main skill, you can still use it if your second is not charged.
8 turns from your second skill -> If both skills are charged you can get delayed 1-8 turns and STILL be able to use your first skill! Thats 8 skill delay resist latents!

Ok so my take away from this is 1. don't skill on Ronnie #2, and 2. the SDR latent I put on my main Ron is basically redundant?

I'm not going to lie, reading that I still don't understand the mechanics of it. If this is the case for Ronove how come every card doesn't just inherit itself for infinite SDR?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
You NEED a bind clear. It's the one thing that shuts the system down. Even if you have to go off color to do it get a bind clear. Beach Meta is a great Isis replacement if you got lucky. If not Lmeta, Snow White, or any farmable unbindable bind clear (Aamir for example). Full water binds are super scary. Based on what you posted I'd run Sumire x3, <Bind Clear>, Andromeda. Flex Sitri in when you know there's no binds to worry about. In the event you need a full board change you can cycle your Sumires or inherit one. Even a non-activateable board is better than dealing with Beelzebub's full poison board.

You could also swap Andro for Sitri but I don't think it's a great trade given what you lose in awakenings.

My preferred Sumire line-up is Sumire x3, Skuld, Isis. It covers almost any circumstance and Skuld's prongs help break defense on things like fatty. Cracking Awoken Mei Mei's def in Arena is really the only time this team struggles. It can cross shield through Kali's damage check hit too.

I'll start skilling up my LTron. She's already ult and fully awoken, so I'll work on that over time. Thanks!

Ok so my take away from this is 1. don't skill on Ronnie #2, and 2. the SDR latent I put on my main Ron is basically redundant?

I'm not going to lie, reading that I still don't understand the mechanics of it. If this is the case for Ronove how come every card doesn't just inherit itself for infinite SDR?

I mean for starters to do that you need dupes

But having multiple different skills is also utility

ccbfan

For the Soloers out there who can't find time to schedule a coop session. There's a really easy win Myr setup with Godin with Shadow Field Inherit

It used

Godin (Shadow Field)
Zeus Dios
Sasuke (with Neptune inherit) - Any green orb changer can fit with poison or AOE true damage inherit.
Leeza - Any green orb changer.
Godin - Any bind clear will work.

You need auto heal of 4K minimum but 6K would make this super easy.

ALB

F1 - use low cd skill and kill witch and tama, stall as long as possible on green inherit monster.
F2 - stall until low cd actives are up. Use some and Kill,
F3 - Use Zeus and kill.
F4 - Stall and kill, make sure poison/true damage is up
F5 - Kill with poison/true damage
F6 - Stall and Kill
F7 - Stall until everything is up and kill making sure you still have Zues Dios active, a high bind clear and Shadow Field up
F8 - Take two hits, use shadow field, wait out damage shield and she will use a 6 turn skill bind at some point so have your bind clearer ready. Use Zeus, win.

Legend Plus is even easier since you need less auto heal and no true damage/poison.

Bladelaw

So here's a question I've had about skill delay resist for a while but the opportunity to test it hasn't come up yet. Say I have a monster with a low cooldown skill (Ronove, Moogle, Jize, etc) and I have an equal number of SDR latents to the number of turns it takes to charge that skill how does SDR work in this circumstance when the Skill Delay attack is greater than the number of SDR latents AND turns charged on the current skill?

Ex: Moogle 3 turn cooldown, 3 SDR

If I get delayed for 1-3 turns I'm safe, I'm 100% certain of that. What about 4 turns? Kagu's "99" turn skill delay?

I can see it working a couple different ways:
1) SDR Latents eat 3 turns of the Skill Delay attack then the skill gets delayed the remaining turns down to 0 turns (A 6+ turn skill delay on Moogle with 3 SDR means it's at 0 turns charged in this case). I believe this is the most likely case.

2) The Skill Delay attack can't be for more turns than the skill can be charged, so a 6+ turn delay becomes a 3 turn delay, which is then absorbed by the latents. Meaning Moogle is effectively immune to skill delay attacks. This would be awesome but probably overpowered.

I don't want to burn the stamina (or latents) on testing this out if the information is already out there.

J0dy77

Rolled twice this event and got 2 light cards: Fuma and Sakuya both dupes. At least I got my 1400 day bonus to make up for the lost stones.

Finally got around to clearing Arena 2 with Myr. Had a couple really bad wipes, one on the final Pii level after being completely trolled by orbs and no actives. Then another after bring dark kali to 1% on turn 1.

Now I'm on to A3, didn't realize the cost was 198... pretty steep. Can the tans be broken with enough damage or do I need to bring another Ra type active?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Finally took down Zeus & Hera! I don't know why, but that dungeon just bums me out hard. I pulled Baal during the godfest, so I was able to use the counter method. I tried once using the delay approach, but a skyfall happened and made my x100 multiplier a x144 and caused them to bind me. At least that's over.

Of course, I'll have to clear it again when it comes back outside of a Descended Challenge, but I've got a screenshot of the team I'm using to help me remember what I did.

Also, +297 max skilled Ronove is done! Now onto Sitri!

Aesnath

Well, like I said, I rolled a few more times on this last GF. However, in my defense, my wife and daughter were also rolling, so I felt left out.

I pulled:
Goetia
Saria (dupe)
Ishida (!)

So, the godfest was pretty nice to me overall. Now, I have to figure out what to stick Ishida's skill onto. I feel like Gremory isn't a good idea, because she's max skilled and I find myself using her active a lot. I'm leaning toward putting it on...Drawn Joker. Now, hear me out, his active is great and necessary for me some of the time, but other times I really just need something that makes dark orbs. Now it will be an astounding 23 turns until I can use Ishida's skill, but that sounds doable on occasion.

Also, even with Akechi, I've found I can't really do an all dark team--not enough fingers. I need the green dudes (or at least one of them) as they both have two fingers each. None of my black subs have fingers at all.

For some reason Gran Reverse in the descended challenge is giving me all the trouble.

I breezed through (almost) every other dungeon but that one keeps messing with me for some reason. I know I have the team to deal with it, even through the locks and blinds and binds and combo/damage shields, but three times now I've had the same situation of getting either of the last two into the kill zone where they nuke me. :(

The loss of a Badpy isn't a huge deal (right now anyway) but it's annoying.

Also PADx has been super slow and janky for me over the last few days, which makes cleaning up my box really frustrating if I want to know what I'm eating/selling/fusing.

For some reason Gran Reverse in the descended challenge is giving me all the trouble.

I breezed through (almost) every other dungeon but that one keeps messing with me for some reason. I know I have the team to deal with it, even through the locks and blinds and binds and combo/damage shields, but three times now I've had the same situation of getting either of the last two into the kill zone where they nuke me. :(

The loss of a Badpy isn't a huge deal (right now anyway) but it's annoying.

Also PADx has been super slow and janky for me over the last few days, which makes cleaning up my box really frustrating if I want to know what I'm eating/selling/fusing.

Yeah, PADx has been awful recently. Use PadGuide, it's got all the information there.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
When it comes to Krishna i think i will go for Rows instead of TPAs whenever we get her - none of the TPA subs except Urd have fingers awakenings which kinda sucks. Also Yamato, Scarlet and Awoken Leilan just seem better compared to my sub alternatives.

Hope we get Krishna this month - looking forward to give him a shot.

Just as I expected, current event is shorter to accommodate new 4th anniversary event from Friday 11/4 to Sunday 11/13. 4x skillups and a Tamadra dungeon (with completion stone) every day. No announcement yet on Rank 150 and 250 pulls reset like EU had.

https://m.facebook.com/notes/puzzle...ho/4-year-anniversary-event/1433894183305836/

Nice - hope we get the Rank 150/250 reset announcements soon as well.

Aesnath

Well, I'm going to be spending this weekend trying to skill up Akechi and Ishida from the green earth stage. Wish me luck!

Bladelaw

Based on some limited communication I've gleaned from reddit and PadForum a maintenance upgrade is what really hosed up PADx. It's a bit better for me lately (ie: not taking 5 minutes to look up a monster evo). Hopefully they're working on some optimization. I mean it's a free resource and PADGuide exists when PADx isn't working so we're not totally SOL.

I've tweaked my Balboa team and it's Arena capable now. I basically shuffled around my Mathena team and it works great. The only sub is Beach Sonia takes Avalon Drake's place. 52k HP 400k damage per card with 6 orbs. Over a million with a green TPA on Mathena and Beach Sonia. On Kali I just use Beach Sonia-->Mathena for the kill shot. I usually get 2 rows worth from there. Balboa's and Rag Drag's god killer take LKali to the safe zone and if it's Dkali it's lights out. I don't rely on actives at all which is rather nice. It's basically sacrificing Mathena's extra HP and damage for solo-ability and RCV. It's a decent but not always perfect trade (mostly due to the occasional orb troll).

Top Bottom