• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT4| Co-op Edition: Stoning With Friends

W-00

The first video I watched had Karin and Rozzie pulled. I would have really liked either of those. But yeah, after that it was sadness.

I wasted money on the REM - it is not worth it.

use the stones to increase the space and problem = solved.

I think once you can consistently farm arena you start streaming and try to get paid like Dzy.

W00: Bro, if you spend 5 stones on a junk pull, you will save yourself 6-8 box spaces from the tamas you feed it, minus the 1 box for the junk pull itself. If you just buy box you can hold 25 tamas and those box spaces are good forever. Be smart about this. Don't be stupid. I provide enough stupidity for this thread already.

Yeah, okay, box space it is, then. Thanks for talking me down, you three.

Bladelaw

OK serious first world PAD problem, all the Arena clears you want with none of the Pys you can use. on the bright side I can py up pretty much any water monster at this point. I can make use of every other color.

Flampys: Krishna team skill ups for awoken Cao Cao and Set
Badpys: finally bother to skill up Awoken Archdemon Lucifer
Woodpys: Avalon Drake and of course Mathena
Shynpys: Myr and Mech Zeus subs

Bubpys...? Every team I have in water is max skilled. Maybe actually skill up awoken Lak?

b33r

OK serious first world PAD problem, all the Arena clears you want with none of the Pys you can use. on the bright side I can py up pretty much any water monster at this point. I can make use of every other color.

Flampys: Krishna team skill ups for awoken Cao Cao and Set
Badpys: finally bother to skill up Awoken Archdemon Lucifer
Woodpys: Avalon Drake and of course Mathena
Shynpys: Myr and Mech Zeus subs

Bubpys...? Every team I have in water is max skilled. Maybe actually skill up awoken Lak?

Haha yeah. Anaphon has been great for farming arena. I'm low on pys all around, but really want to max skill some light and dark subs right now. So far one shynpy and got my first badpy just a bit ago. Not gonna complain cause pys will always come in handy at some point, but light and dark seem the rarest.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Holy shit, they disable coin dungeons until MONDAY?! I've been saving up stamina all day (even skipping Tama invade) so I could run dark carnival all night and then use stamina ALL weekend running it for skill ups, holy shit. What the hell am I going to do all weekend?!

jiggle

Holy shit, they disable coin dungeons until MONDAY?! I've been saving up stamina all day (even skipping Tama invade) so I could run dark carnival all night and then use stamina ALL weekend running it for skill ups, holy shit. What the hell am I going to do all weekend?!
Skill up Nazca if you have Ganesha?

wait that's how people are using ganesha?

I thought they were just making a simple light team or buttons for exp/coin farming. I guess it makes sense to swap out, let me work on my Nazca.

I have spent several weekends now just running one descend or a limited-time dungeon (like the dragon caller skillups) once and then running KotG over and over and over and over and over again to rank up, reset stamina, and do it all over again.

I assume with 1.5x EXP you could probably get well into the 700s going nonstop if you did co-op and a worthwhile dungeon (Monday).

jiggle

wait that's how people are using ganesha?

I thought they were just making a simple light team or buttons for exp/coin farming. I guess it makes sense to swap out, let me work on my Nazca.

I have spent several weekends now just running one descend or a limited-time dungeon (like the dragon caller skillups) once and then running KotG over and over and over and over and over again to rank up, reset stamina, and do it all over again.

I assume with 1.5x EXP you could probably get well into the 700s going nonstop if you did co-op and a worthwhile dungeon (Monday).
Outside of monday
You can get 120k rank xp per 25 stamina, with coin dungeon coop ;0

W-00

Oh, finally, finally I've finished skilling up my alt's Kaede! And it only took somewhere around 25 times through that blasted dungeon after I finished clearing it!

Well, technically, I suppose it might have taken as few as 21, since on the last feed I fed five of them but only needed two skill levels, and I had one left over, but close enough. And I know it was at least 25 because that's how many of the fodder I have on my main (and I remember selling the ones from the initial clearing) - that's the real culprit behind my missing box space! But I can't get rid of them you, because the memorial-pull reset could happen any day now and I might roll a Kaede on my main and if that happened I'd be really annoyed if I just got rid of them.

Blasted hoarder mentality.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
LOL since I've got all this stamina to burn I'm just doing dumb shit. I just cleared the Hera mythical co-op with myself using Sheen as a leader on my main. Let's see how far this stupid team can get me.

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
sty9aC9.jpg

Bacetet and Tri-color is my ego boost right now.
17ish million from a.meimei might be the highest ive ever done.

b33r

I got Barbara for my free pull on the new machine, will try and save up ten more stones for another pull, nice cards in there.

Gronia from my 150 pull, actually relevant as I run some green row teams their.

Alrescha for my 250 pull, which I didn't have and water is my main on that account. Will fit on You Yu and Rukia, not so much on bmyr.

Happy with the pulls though and I think I'll save my NA stones for this new machine.

jiggle

Main:
Elgenubi
Uriel
Urd

Alt:
Elgenubi
Perseus
Ilm dupe

Alt2:
Elgenubi

Elgenubi was my second most wanted behind Meriadonalis
So I'm happy? Lol
Now I'm tempted to pull more

LiQuid!

Anybody wanna team up and do some of these descended challenges? I got a full bar of stamina and only did the first one.

fek

Got UY and Spica on my main and Ceres and Kanna on my alt. Mostly stuff I wanted so actually really happy.
For heroine free roll I got the red Scheat and the green LMeta.

b33r

For anyone that wants to make a JP account, soon would be a good time to do it. With the present coming up for 300k mp it's basically a free mp leader.

Bladelaw

For anyone that wants to make a JP account, soon would be a good time to do it. With the present coming up for 300k mp it's basically a free mp leader.

given the state of things what's a solid reroll option? no GF or anything going on right?

b33r

given the state of things what's a solid reroll option? no GF or anything going on right?

Yeah godfest just ended. The heroine machine is going for the next 2 weeks though. I just did some of the new challenges that give a stone for every cleared level and rolled again and got the blue australis one. Looking up she is strong, 1/100/6.25 with eight connected blue orbs. If a Zeus dios type option comes out for blue, she'll be better than liu bei.

jiggle

Well the pulls that actually cost stone didn't go so well

Ronia sis x2
Dantalion sis
Kaeda sis

It's a trap!
Must stop lol

Yeah godfest just ended. The heroine machine is going for the next 2 weeks though. I just did some of the new challenges that give a stone for every cleared level and rolled again and got the blue australis one. Looking up she is strong, 1/100/6.25 with eight connected blue orbs. If a Zeus dios type option comes out for blue, she'll be better than liu bei.

So jealous
Really wanted her

Really want to give this game a try but I'm in the UK and on Android, is my only option to go and find the us APK?
Theres an EU version no?

Only Dark gala :(

b33r

If you want to download the JP version of pad/pad radar. Search for QooAp and install it. It's like another app store for Asian games and you can update them through it to. It makes the process way easier.

Edit: just finally beat ultimate descended rush. Pretty tough dungeon depending on spawns, took me a few tries.

Bladelaw

There kind of is in Toshiro from the Bleach Collab. 17 turn full water board with a haste.
Edit: rerolling out of godfest is just the worst.

Zeus Mercury ult when

LiQuid!

Wait the ones that expire tonight? Why wouldn't you have done them long ago?

or is this an alt thing

I dunno I don't really prioritize shit like that cuz I hate trying to find people to co-op it with because co-op in this game is mandatory because this game is badly designed.

I dunno I don't really prioritize shit like that cuz I hate trying to find people to co-op it with because co-op in this game is mandatory because this game is badly designed.
Some of the higher end dungeons (like annihilation or arena 3) are clearly co-op focused and can be hell to solo. But the regular descends should all be reasonably doable. Especially with a lead as strong as Ronove.

LiQuid!

Some of the higher end dungeons (like annihilation or arena 3) are clearly co-op focused and can be hell to solo. But the regular descends should all be reasonably doable. Especially with a lead as strong as Ronove.

It's no problem to solo it with Godove but at that point it just becomes and unnecessary stamina drain and I've always got like 3 things vying for use of my stamina, hence sketchy design. They need to drop the disparity in stamina usage between sp and mp. Multiplayer is already too big of an advantage for it to cost half stamina. They should flip it and single player should be half stamina.

ccbfan

Any one else been running ALB-Grodin lately. (Soloer)

Its literally cheat mode for 99 percent of content.

As long as your can recharge every 3 or 4 stages and you're good.

Been running

Grodin (flex inherit but I'm keeping as shadow field for skilling Myr)
Grodin (for auto heal and bind clear)
DZues (For insta kill)
Sasuke (Inherit Neptune, for quick actives and dealing with high def and Resolve)
Green Witch

ALB.

Throw in D.Iza if you need shield or more auto heal.

AA Michael would be godly in this team since it orb changes and auto heals.

Bladelaw

Ok so I started my JP account. I got sick of rerolling so I stuck with Sasuke figuring I could use my 10 stone roll as my real starter. Pulled Gmeta. god damnit.

Should I keep going for the free roll at rank 50 (rank 30 right now) or just reroll again?

On NA I'm going to save C10 for a coop session since it looks pretty nasty I'd rather have insurance. It looks like a coop Myr team with a damage enhance would work well enough.. First floor is fine, just blast through. Second floor is poison/true damage, Third floor can be cheesed with a counter attack and Mei Mei heals you next anyway. Fourth floor, a Fire Attacker killer (like Xiang Mei) wrecks Mei Mei on her own. Lifive is normal but if you have a killer even better since 8.7 million is kind of big. I wouldn't recommend stalling here. Beelz is the usual board change--> kill

Kali's rage hit is survivable with Myr's shield if you have 38k HP or the usual amount of HP/Light res latents.

I'm thinking between the two teams you need:
True Damage for Predras
Counterattack for Zera
Lots of damage or killer for meimei
Mini burst for Lifive
Board change for Beelz
Either a strong shield to tank the rage hit, or enough damage to burn through 74 million HP or deal 26 million damage to avoid the rage hit.

I actually think a Kenshin team could blast through this madness in coop. The team I'd run is Kenshin, R/G Antares (Saria), Red Riding Hood, Tsubaki, Awoken Indra.

Saria on her own might work but you need insurance for the Tamas which is why I suggest RRH. Gadius and some luck would probably be ok too.

Aesnath

OK, I succeeded in skill-maxing both Ishida and Akechi--and both skills are bonkers in Gremory. I'm actually able to get an occasional dark row together with the cross!

Today, I'm going to focus on leveling up. I'm at level 234 and would like to hit 250, just in case they do a gift reset on the anniversary.

Also, the current challenge dungeon higher-level stuff notes that there will be a pii dungeon as a gift. Anyone know what is in them? Like one random pii, or multiple or something. I think I can probably beat the first two, but I would likely have to stone to beat later ones. Might be worth it for me at this stage in the game, as I have few other ways to get piis, but I'm not sure.

Bladelaw

OK, I succeeded in skill-maxing both Ishida and Akechi--and both skills are bonkers in Gremory. I'm actually able to get an occasional dark row together with the cross!

Today, I'm going to focus on leveling up. I'm at level 234 and would like to hit 250, just in case they do a gift reset on the anniversary.

Also, the current challenge dungeon higher-level stuff notes that there will be a pii dungeon as a gift. Anyone know what is in them? Like one random pii, or multiple or something. I think I can probably beat the first two, but I would likely have to stone to beat later ones. Might be worth it for me at this stage in the game, as I have few other ways to get piis, but I'm not sure.

It's a random Py you can quit an reenter until the one you want spawns burning stamina in the process. I need to figure out what pys I should be hunting for. Probably wood for MAthena on my main account.

fek

Ok so I started my JP account. I got sick of rerolling so I stuck with Sasuke figuring I could use my 10 stone roll as my real starter. Pulled Gmeta. god damnit.

Should I keep going for the free roll at rank 50 (rank 30 right now) or just reroll again?
Don't you have enough stamina for the experience of a lifetime? Just do that get rank 50 and see what you get.

Bladelaw

Don't you have enough stamina for the experience of a lifetime? Just do that get rank 50 and see what you get.

I'm at 28 stamina, Need a few more rank ups to get to 30. I tried to solo Monday and did ok but failed once which killed me for while.

Aesnath

It's a random Py you can quit an reenter until the one you want spawns burning stamina in the process. I need to figure out what pys I should be hunting for. Probably wood for MAthena on my main account.

Thanks, that still sounds pretty good.

I want to start getting some badpys for an eventual plum purchase. On the other hand Awoken Orochi is fantastic in my multiplayer team and could probably benefit from it. I'm not sure.

divusrex

I'm at 28 stamina, Need a few more rank ups to get to 30. I tried to solo Monday and did ok but failed once which killed me for while.

I'd follow fek's advice, you might get lucky (I got elgenubi, red eschamali, on my free roll). I would still try to reroll for a decent lead or wait until a GF comes up to have a better foundation. Also, I'd recommend to only roll 1 time after, especially if you are going non-IAP. I got Shina and Mel and I'm going to stop rolling since this machine is turning into a stone sink.

A thread was posted in Reddit regarding the pull rates of the heroine REM. I guess it's up to you.

https://m.reddit.com/r/PuzzleAndDra...91_heroine_rem_stats_no_it_wasnt_me_that_did/

Bladelaw

I don't know if cw_sasuke is going to post this but all credit to him for this ALB way around C10:

P1:
ALB (Ra)
Dios
Dios
RagDrag (Astaroth)
Spica

P2:
ALB
Dios
Dios
Freyja
Kaoru (I'd inherit on a Tengu)

Fl1:
ALB + Asty, 16x kill

Fl2:
Ra

Fl3:
P2 Dios + Kaoru for 6 combos and counterattack kill

Fl4:
P1 Dios

Fl5:
P2 Dios

F6:
P1 Spica

F7:
P2 Freyja pass
P1 Dios

If I get the green tans I need I can make the P1 or P2 side.

Top Bottom