• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT4| Co-op Edition: Stoning With Friends

raiot

Ok so my take away from this is 1. don't skill on Ronnie #2, and 2. the SDR latent I put on my main Ron is basically redundant?

I'm not going to lie, reading that I still don't understand the mechanics of it. If this is the case for Ronove how come every card doesn't just inherit itself for infinite SDR?

Its only redundant if you inherit ronove on itself. But most of the time you want to have cards with special stats or awakenings but need different skills for specific dungeon uses, so you inherit another skill on them. Awoken Venus is a prime example. Her skill is not really that good for Myr, but it has a low cooldown and her awakenings are very good. So she is used with another skill inherited on her.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
So I am farming for Laila skillups today and decided to tinker with my Ronove squad a bit since Int farming is mindless as sin.

My main farm team is currently:

2995.png
2970.png
2971.png
2282.png
1074.png

After tinkering around with some new monsters, I may move to this:

2995.png
2971.png
2282.png
1421.png
3107.png

TPAs on a Ronove team are insane. More than ever, I'm sad I still don't have a Kaede. But you gotta work with what you've got. I have Sleeping Beauty, Red Riding Hood, and LTron to fill the bind clear slot. Sleeping Beauty feels like the obvious choice because she makes hearts and has that TPA. Hood requires rows for damage and LTron doesn't give me hearts.

In terms of the last slot, it's between LKali and L/R Keiji. I'm leaning towards Keiji though because his active gives me a shot at hearts AND gives me haste. Thoughts?

Bladelaw

So I am farming for Laila skillups today and decided to tinker with my Ronove squad a bit since Int farming is mindless as sin.

My main farm team is currently:

2995.png
2970.png
2971.png
2282.png
1074.png

After tinkering around with some new monsters, I may move to this:

2995.png
2971.png
2282.png
1421.png
3107.png

TPAs on a Ronove team are insane. More than ever, I'm sad I still don't have a Kaede. But you gotta work with what you've got. I have Sleeping Beauty, Red Riding Hood, and LTron to fill the bind clear slot. Sleeping Beauty feels like the obvious choice because she makes hearts and has that TPA. Hood requires rows for damage and LTron doesn't give me hearts.

In terms of the last slot, it's between LKali and L/R Keiji. I'm leaning towards Keiji though because his active gives me a shot at hearts AND gives me haste. Thoughts?

Lets look at this:
Yes prongs do bonkers damage on Ronove at 144x. Regarding the fairy tale girls, they're a risk since the remove a color for hearts to clear the bind. The is fine if you can either fix the resultant board or need to play defensively. Lmeta doesn't mess with the board which is kind of a double edged sword. She doesn't solve much besides binds but with Ronove it's usually enough. RRH's rows don't come into play for a few reasons, mostly because there's not enough reds for a row usually and you wouldn't focus on that color if possible because of a lack of sub coverage.

I'd use Keiji over LKali for the reasons you state. You also have a shot at double haste if the reshuffle gives you a combo. Even three hearts is fixable by Ronove.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Lets look at this:
Yes prongs do bonkers damage on Ronove at 144x. Regarding the fairy tale girls, they're a risk since the remove a color for hearts to clear the bind. The is fine if you can either fix the resultant board or need to play defensively. Lmeta doesn't mess with the board which is kind of a double edged sword. She doesn't solve much besides binds but with Ronove it's usually enough. RRH's rows don't come into play for a few reasons, mostly because there's not enough reds for a row usually and you wouldn't focus on that color if possible because of a lack of sub coverage.

I'd use Keiji over LKali for the reasons you state. You also have a shot at double haste if the reshuffle gives you a combo. Even three hearts is fixable by Ronove.

Would inheriting one of fairy tale girls onto LTron be a fair move? That way I have two bind clear actives, one that produces hearts and one that cures? Or would that just be a waste?

I'm still trying to take team building to the next level. It's not just about big numbers anymore, and that's something I slowly starting to wrap my head around.

Bladelaw

Would inheriting one of fairy tale girls onto LTron be a fair move? That way I have two bind clear actives, one that produces hearts and one that cures? Or would that just be a waste?

I'm still trying to take team building to the next level. It's not just about big numbers anymore, and that's something I slowly starting to wrap my head around.

Ok lets reverse engineer the "optimal" Ronove team to figure out what parts are needed and what's bonus.

Optimal team:
Ronove (Ronove inherit)
Rag Dragon
Kaede
Kaede
Rozuel (bind clear)

Ronove's place is obvious, leader skill, heart making and trash clearing on a short cooldown.
Rag Drag is mostly there for his stats and awakenings and to get rid of truly terrible boards (Beelz's full poison, jammer spam, Grisar, etc. He's a damage dealer first and an active skill second
Kaede #1, fixes Rag Drag's board and does a crazy amount of damage.
Kaede #2, All about the damage, haste on active can be useful for getting Ronove back up.
Rozuel, triple prongs in an off color to kill absorb threats (shieldras), heart making active, unbindable, low cooldown inherit target. The swiss army knife of the team.

Rag's and Kaede#2 can be replaced with any strong green card that doesn't wipe hearts. Vishnu is a great choice to fill, Perseus works too even though he wipes two colors, Michael fits in this bucket as well. Balboa is an underrepresented pick for these slots too, double killers can do a surprising amount of damage. Linthia is farmable, lacks the awakenings and stats but covers dark like Rags and makes a similar board that can be fixed by Ronove.

Kaede #1 is insurance for enough orbs to do damage, any short cooldown green orb generator is ok for this slot. Beach or normal Armadel would be my "obtainable" pick here. Beach covers blue and normal covers fire, passive and active damage enhancing helps too. There's a chance she wipes hearts but no more than Ronove does.

Roz's main purpose is bind clearing, then the other stuff. Ron gets bound and you're going to have a bad time. It means no shield, no damage, and you're basically a sitting duck. Lmeta fits this role perfectly while covering light and water. Heart making is a nice base to work off and since her cooldown is short you can inherit something more robust to act as SDR and possibly generate hearts. Fairy tale girls do this, but maybe something like Unicorn/Kraken rider for hearts would also work. I'd personally inherit a fairy tale over a rider though because that bind clear is key. Roz is so good because she can do everything this team needs, she's tough to replace much like Isis on Ra Dragon but it can be done.

So I'd go for something like this:
Ronove
Keiji (board shuffle, great awakenings)
Okuni (Delay and double prongs)
<damage dealer> (preferably green, dark, or light)
LMeta (fairly tale inherit)

Without knowing your box it's tough to give specifics though. If you have Ariel she'd swap out LMeta and just inherit Lmeta, she's similar to a light Roz in utility.

Ideally you'd want to move to a primarily green team and if you can cheese your way through Mathena she makes an absurd stat stick even if you never use her active.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Thanks for the insightful post bladelaw!

Rozuel is another I really wanted to pull but didn't. Her utility is what I'm lacking as I try and build this team to a more respectable status.

I pulled Vishnu and Ariel both recently, so I may take that route per your post.

That would go:

Ronove (Ronove)
Keiji
Vishnu
Okuni
Ariel (LMeta)

That covers the colors I need and hopefully the utility I need, too!

Two questions this raises:
  • For inheriting the second Ronove, based on previous discussions, I should leave him unskilled, correct?
  • And as for MAthena, I have most parts for a cheese team but am lacking the Raphael or his skillup fodder for the null. I can work on something...

Bladelaw

Thanks for the insightful post bladelaw!

Rozuel is another I really wanted to pull but didn't. Her utility is what I'm lacking as I try and build this team to a more respectable status.

I pulled Vishnu and Ariel both recently, so I may take that route per your post.

That would go:

Ronove (Ronove)
Keiji
Vishnu
Okuni
Ariel (LMeta)

That covers the colors I need and hopefully the utility I need, too!

Two questions this raises:
  • For inheriting the second Ronove, based on previous discussions, I should leave him unskilled, correct?
  • And as for MAthena, I have most parts for a cheese team but am lacking the Raphael or his skillup fodder for the null. I can work on something...

Yeah leave the second Ronove unskilled. The only exception would be if you wanted to inherit additional utility on Ronove and swap out leads as the situation demanded, but that's pretty excessive.

Raph is nice but you can get away with Shaitan (or his skill up) if you're careful especially if you don't mind burning a stone or two.

I'd try your team out once you can get Vishnu evo'ed and awoken. His active is eventually super useful but it takes something like 9 skill ups. Then you can determine how much use a Mathena would be on this team. She was a huge boost to my Balboa team but the activation requirement there is significantly less intense.

b33r

I don't really have much to do right now, usually run mechdragons for plus eggs, but 20x not on today. Been running deus ex for plusses since Anaphon crushes it and it gives a ton of xp too. Also that golden mound with 1.5x coins running with a Ganesh is very profitable.

Appreciate the Ronald discussion, very useful and informative <3
Rozzie is great but I'm usually too heart-limited to clear binds effectively. It's usually easier for me to use the active to make the cross to wait out the binds.

Beat gran reverse challenge last night right before bed, thanks to skyfall more than skill. Still it feels nice to have an entire time-limited challenge cleared.

hermit7

I don't really have much to do right now, usually run mechdragons for plus eggs, but 20x not on today. Been running deus ex for plusses since Anaphon crushes it and it gives a ton of xp too. Also that golden mound with 1.5x coins running with a Ganesh is very profitable.

I have also been running dues ex for plus eggs.

Hoping to get my second andro done as well as Lakshmi for her revo. With the hp badge she gets 44k hp and has great damage. Her rcv is also killer. Grinding eggs is so boring though.

b33r

Yeah, I recently pulled Lakshmi and should probably work on that team. But I am more excited for dark Kanna. I have so many good subs for her and most are maxed, also will give me a team to inherit my Facet on.

Wish I'd saved my Kaede skill-ups. Went 0-7 earlier today. Sure, I can just farm up more, but I'm so sick of that dungeon.

What's the best type of team to co-op farm? Would ALB-friendly teams work?

I want to build up at least 20 before it ends in the hopes of getting a kaede at some point. Already max-skilled sumire and tsubaki.

Also I hope the dungeons make regular returns, or come back as coin dungeons or something.

jiggle

Playing around with Halloween toth on mummy's new iPad
Turns out I can totally do rainbow combo lead

If I get 10 permanent extra seconds lol

W-00

What's the best type of team to co-op farm? Would ALB-friendly teams work?

Those should work fine for co-op farming. The only real catch to the dungeon (at least in the middle and upper-middle, which are my focus) are that the boss locks green and hearts (and in another turn, converts all non-locked orbs to jammers), which doesn't seem like it would hurt an ALB-compatible team. One would probably work better than what I'm using (Panda/Lu BU, since my alt doesn't have a Dios leader).

Kwhit10

Finally beat arena 2 with RaDra, only tricky one was Parvati. Took me a few times since I would play periodically and 2 times in a row I forgot to activate Indra before hera's preemptive.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I wish there was an easier way to cross reference your entire card collection with available dungeons for skill ups.

Oh yes... max skilled both my Sumires this morning, and had enough fodder left to feed one fodder halfway to max. Definitely worth holding onto all those until 4x.

Aesnath

Well, so far, Ishida got 3/6 for skill ups, but Akechi went 0/5. So that sucks.

I also ran the bearded and fanged mechanical dragon coin dungeon some number of times and never once had a flame keeper appear. So that sucks.

jay23

Does anyone here have experience with the myr mzeus farm team?

I was trying to see if there's anybody I can replace eschamalia with. On the guide it says Persephone but I don't have her, need someone that floods the board with dark orbs. My only thought was ronia inherit but don't think that would be up in time.

Quantum

my alt account pulled a liu bei - I'm really not into multiplayer, but if the dios army meta doesn't change soon I guess I'll have to work on a team.

I really haven't worked on a green team before (I don't think my time wasted with GGY counts)

so I have a bunch of mats on my main account.

I would rather gungho add material to the game you didn't have to create a push button to farm, but what do I know.

I've got a couple brutal skill ups I'd like to get done, Myr and Elia on both accounts. I'm starting to put together an arena 3 Myr co-op team. I think I have the subs and skill inheritance for it, just need to skill up a bunch of shit on my alt. I keep rolling Saria so I'll have a bunch of her skills available. Will put a Rodin on somebody for predras. Do I need a bind clear active? Shield or enhance?

I've got a couple brutal skill ups I'd like to get done, Myr and Elia on both accounts. I'm starting to put together an arena 3 Myr co-op team. I think I have the subs and skill inheritance for it, just need to skill up a bunch of shit on my alt. I keep rolling Saria so I'll have a bunch of her skills available. Will put a Rodin on somebody for predras. Do I need a bind clear active? Shield or enhance?

I inherited a Fairy Tale girl for a bind clear on my Myr which is I think one of the standard things, but my Myr team right now is:

Myr (Sleeping Beauty)
Wedding Gadius
Saria
Wukong
A. Ra

Haven't looked into Arena tho. Depending on the dungeon though I swapped in A. Ama for A.Ra though.

Bladelaw

When I get the chance I'm upgrading Myr with Megumi as her inherit I just don't have the woodpys to burn at the moment to skill her up.

What I've seen in arena 3 myr teams inherits:
A solution to high defense enemies (something with a pretty high cooldown as Hephastus Dragon insurance)
A bind clear (Megumi is real popular fairy tale girl if not)
Redundant skills (again as heph insurance especially full board changes)
Delay (Sopdet, Kagu)
Extra board changes
Enhance (Awoken Thor is pretty solid, gemstone can work too)

Firehead

Heya, everyone. Don't think I've posted in this thread. Been playing PAD for a while now, mostly off and on. Have acquired a few things though... I just have no idea who I should focus on leveling/evolving, nor what would work well in a team.

Basically, I could really use some advice ^^

Here's all my crap: http://imgur.com/a/HwUZG

Right now, I have Lightning team with Sun Quan, Sandalphon, Kali and Aemo & Mootie
and a Yamato Takeru team with sonia, Leilan, Goemon and Mamiya.

They seem to do well, I just don't know if there's anything I should be replacing in the teams or if there are better teams I could have or what... ^^;

Bladelaw

Heya, everyone. Don't think I've posted in this thread. Been playing PAD for a while now, mostly off and on. Have acquired a few things though... I just have no idea who I should focus on leveling/evolving, nor what would work well in a team.

Basically, I could really use some advice ^^

Here's all my crap: http://imgur.com/a/HwUZG

Right now, I have Lightning team with Sun Quan, Sandalphon, Kali and Aemo & Mootie
and a Yamato Takeru team with sonia, Leilan, Goemon and Mamiya.

They seem to do well, I just don't know if there's anything I should be replacing in the teams or if there are better teams I could have or what... ^^;

Here's what I would make:
Yamato: Yamato, Sanada (I'd switch evos to Red/Red but that's just me), Leilan, Maimya, and maybe get a bind clear? Leaderbinds would suck. You can fill with pretty much anything here if it brings orb enhances or rows.

Lightning: Lightning, Lkali, Sakuya (maybe awaken her?), AnaValk, Halloween Izanami

You have the parts for an Awoken Hermes/Awoken Sun Quan team but they need to be evo'ed and awoken.
Lead with either and pair with the other, then add Mori Motonori, Hatsume, Awoken Isis, and maybe Sharon (or the other Quan/Hermes)

Ducarmel

:( playing the game less and less.

Not that I don't want to play, but what little free time I have I'd rather do something else, all I can do is just get the free stones and do a dungeon or daily here and there.

Holy crap at the rolls I just had with the PAL machine. :O

-Red Dragon Fruit
-Jewel of Darkness (!)
-Jewel of Wood (!!)
-Mythlit (!!!)
-Jewel of Light (!!!!)
-Green Evolution Mask (...)

Also, beat the Satan Descended challenge for the first time with my Sumire team. Was actually pretty easy too.

W-00

I had a surprisingly good day in terms of jewel farming. Going in I had an absurd amount of water and dark jewels, a reasonable number of fire jewels, and was in dire need of wood and light jewels. And what were the first five bosses I got? Three Meimei and two Sakuya, and all of them dropped! Then i got a bunch of Karin and Leilan, but only one drop from each of them.

But even the runs that didn't result in a jewel weren't completely wasted. I got skill-ups for Perseus and Wetatron on my main, and Sun Wukong (evolved thanks to the jewels), Arcline, and LMeta on my alt. So that was nice.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Hmm PADherder doesn't seem to have Valkyrie Ana in there yet.

LiQuid!

As a part of this anniversary event tama invades have been added to Castle of Satan and the technical CoS as well, but it says "at various timings" is there any way to know when those are happening? Does it have a notification on the dungeon select screen? I've never seen one.

ccbfan

Hmm what should I do for my alt (main purpose is for coop)

Start all over and roll during Liu bei godfest.

Continue old account I have on my spare iPhone 4s, haven't touched in years but has ra, Bastet, isis, ra, haku, Ama, shiva. (Was always pissed my alt had better luck than my main)

Liu bei and Myr are pretty much the only characters I'll be leveling on my alt and a new account would almost guarantee one. Plus the new account would have a ton of stones from in completed quest. The old account though I can starting collecting stones now and has some pretty good monsters.

LiQuid!

Hmm what should I do for my alt (main purpose is for coop)

Start all over and roll during Liu bei godfest.

Continue old account I have on my spare iPhone 4s, haven't touched in years but has ra, Bastet, isis, ra, haku, Ama, shiva. (Was always pissed my alt had better luck than my main)

Liu bei and Myr are pretty much the only characters I'll be leveling on my alt and a new account would almost guarantee one. Plus the new account would have a ton of stones from in completed quest. The old account though I can starting collecting stones now and has some pretty good monsters.

I'm hardly an expert but honestly I'd probably try and roll an Albie. AFAIK none of the stuff on your old account is super powerful in the current meta for coop purposes.

I'd restart my alt during a Beifest too if his box wasn't better than my main's box. Actually both of my accts have good boxes they're just 100% incompatible with each other for co-op purposes which SUCKS. I really need to get a couple Mirus farmed up one of these days so I can do shit together aside from simple buttoning.

Silent_Z

As a part of this anniversary event tama invades have been added to Castle of Satan and the technical CoS as well, but it says "at various timings" is there any way to know when those are happening? Does it have a notification on the dungeon select screen? I've never seen one.

No notifications that I've ever seen 3 years in, and padx/padguide have no schedule for them either. Best to just do Tama Infestation when it comes up for the most part, exp and drops on CoS are garbage.

LiQuid!

No notifications that I've ever seen 3 years in, and padx/padguide have no schedule for them either. Best to just do Tama Infestation when it comes up for the most part, exp and drops on CoS are garbage.

I ran it a couple times earlier today just cause I had stamina to burn. Got 1 tama in about 5 or 6 runs, so either the x2 isn't going on now or I got unlucky. I remember the last time there was a tama invade event on I was running thru technicals with my alt solo and I got 4 tamas by the time I did all 5 dungeons in the castle, so it can definitely be worthwhile to run it, or it would be if I ever knew when the event was happening.

I always need so many tamas and the babies suck.

LiQuid!

Anybody want to give me some guidance on which of my current team's subs would be the best to inherit my shadow dragon knight (dark heartbreaker + 3 turns of bind clear) onto?

HkpMlVU.png

I'm thinking it's probably best to put on Typhon (soon to be Anaphon) since he's unbindable and the bind clearing aspect of SDK's skill would be most useful then, but I don't quite grasp the possible downsides of not having Typhon's active up at a given time, since it's the only board clear I got.

I mostly want SDK's active for the heartbreaker anyways, since I gave up my Vampire for Yomi, so I'm tempted to put it where its cooldown would be lower, like on Grape Dragon (seems counter intuitive to have a heart maker and heart breaker on the same sub, right?).

I've literally never inherited a skill before, someone just tell me what to do please!

divusrex

Anybody want to give me some guidance on which of my current team's subs would be the best to inherit my shadow dragon knight (dark heartbreaker + 3 turns of bind clear) onto?

HkpMlVU.png

I'm thinking it's probably best to put on Typhon (soon to be Anaphon) since he's unbindable and the bind clearing aspect of SDK's skill would be most useful then, but I don't quite grasp the possible downsides of not having Typhon's active up at a given time, since it's the only board clear I got.

I mostly want SDK's active for the heartbreaker anyways, since I gave up my Vampire for Yomi, so I'm tempted to put it where its cooldown would be lower, like on Grape Dragon (seems counter intuitive to have a heart maker and heart breaker on the same sub, right?).

I've literally never inherited a skill before, someone just tell me what to do please!

To be honest, I don't think you would even need to inherit SDK onto anyone. Anaphon (or Typhon) already has SDK's AS built in. Anaphon/Typhon is unbindable, makes hearts, and has a bind clear awakening (matching 6 hearts reduces 3 turns of bind). Having a heartbreaker AS is counterintuitive, unless you're desperately trying to inherit the skill to create more dark orbs. Also, you don't want to mess with the synergy of Anaphon/Typhon and Akechi.

If you're still insistent on inheriting SDK, then your first objective is to get SDK to max lvl (99) and max awoken. Once you do, when you select the "Skill Transfer/Remove", the first card you select is the card you want to inherit SDK's AS on. It can be any card you want, since this card acts as your base. Let's say you choose A.Yomi as your base. Once you do, the next window will ask you to choose a card that you want to inherit onto A. Yomi for it's skill. You can only select the monsters that have an all gold star (that signifies that the card can be used for skill inheritance) and if you have the right number of TANS available in your box. SDK requires 4 dark TANS. Once you confirm this skill transfer, A. Yomi will now have his AS and SDK's AS. You'll have A. Yomi's skill up for 13 turns (assuming both A. Yomi and SDK are max skill level). The reason I say that is from turns 9-13, the counter begins to charge up SDK's skill since A. Yomi's skill is already active. Once turn 14 hits, SDK's skill will be available for use, but you can no longer use A. Yomi's skill. You cannot use A. Yomi until you use SDK, and once you do the turn counter resets.

I hope that made sense...as to who you should inherit SDK on. IMO, I don't think you should unless you want to protect your base card's AS or you don't care about the base card's skill. I'd probably choose Anaphon/Typhon (to protect the board change) or Nobunaga (unless you plan on putting more SDR latents on him).

LiQuid!

Ah dang that wasn't the answer I was expecting but it makes a lot of sense I suppose.

I already went thru all the trouble of max leveling and awakening him too. Having a 5 turn dark orb maker from my Vamp was really really nice cause I could use it a couple times a dungeon but I guess adding ADKs active would throw off my synergy and timings a lot.

Bladelaw

So once you can consistently farm arena, what's next? Arena 2 & 3 aren't worth it to me for because the prizes aren't much better than what I can get from existing dungeons. The biggest thing I'm missing is the radar dragons but what's the point? Evoing the MP dragons while useful (especially Yomidragon for me) would be nice but until there's a way to guarantee skill ups or faster MP I'm not really seeing a point.

W-00

Guys, I'm considering doing something stupid and I'd like to be talked down before I go through with it.

See, I have a lot of Tamadras on my main - way more than I currently have any use for. But my main still has to farm them to help out my alt, which is in desperate need of Tamadras. Combined with all the Tamadras we're getting in this event, my box is going to be overflowing with Tamadras soon. So I'm considering making another roll in the Halloween REM on my main, just to have something to use my Tamadras on.

Please, somebody remind me of how bad an idea this is. Talk me out of this! Those stones are supposed to be for the PCGF!

Bladelaw

Guys, I'm considering doing something stupid and I'd like to be talked down before I go through with it.

See, I have a lot of Tamadras on my main - way more than I currently have any use for. But my main still has to farm them to help out my alt, which is in desperate need of Tamadras. Combined with all the Tamadras we're getting in this event, my box is going to be overflowing with Tamadras soon. So I'm considering making another roll in the Halloween REM on my main, just to have something to use my Tamadras on.

Please, somebody remind me of how bad an idea this is. Talk me out of this! Those stones are supposed to be for the PCGF!

Look at any pull vid. you will find only sadness
https://www.google.com/webhp?source...v=2&ie=UTF-8#q=halloween+REM+pad+2016&tbm=vid

Quantum

I wasted money on the REM - it is not worth it.

use the stones to increase the space and problem = solved.

LiQuid!

So once you can consistently farm arena, what's next? Arena 2 & 3 aren't worth it to me for because the prizes aren't much better than what I can get from existing dungeons. The biggest thing I'm missing is the radar dragons but what's the point? Evoing the MP dragons while useful (especially Yomidragon for me) would be nice but until there's a way to guarantee skill ups or faster MP I'm not really seeing a point.

I think once you can consistently farm arena you start streaming and try to get paid like Dzy.

W00: Bro, if you spend 5 stones on a junk pull, you will save yourself 6-8 box spaces from the tamas you feed it, minus the 1 box for the junk pull itself. If you just buy box you can hold 25 tamas and those box spaces are good forever. Be smart about this. Don't be stupid. I provide enough stupidity for this thread already.

Man you got me thinking about that last godfest (silverfest) again. I spent like 40 stone to basically be -8 box. I could have double my box slots right now if I hadn't spent those stones like a dipshit.

box management is a mess.

I'm at ~700 box space and still have to spend an incredible amount of time syncing to padherder and then cross-checking with PADx to see if the monster should be used as skill-up fodder or used to build up a +egg arsenal or fed or sold. I have to make lists in notepad and everything.

I wish I could just manage things directly from a PC by dragging and dropping :(

At least I got lucky with the PEM today, getting a few jewels, trifruits, and mystic masks.

Top Bottom