• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT4| Co-op Edition: Stoning With Friends

hermit7

I got my gadius at last, I wanted him ever since XM was announced, but now XM is not worth it anymore. Hah.

I still kinda want her, I have two Uriel + gadius and basically almost all good red healers.
She is still quite good and a team I rely on for hard dungeons that I am going to solo.

I would say she is one of the best for that purposes.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Moblin your box triggers my OCD so bad. How much total box space have you bought?? You could probably sell 200+ monsters in that heap of garbage and not lose anything of value.

Bladelaw

I'm bummed I didn't get Ronove but really as I look at the GFE's I'm at a point where I don't need anything. Coop with Myr is hyperstable even in no RCV/No Awakening modes. Basically only a floor with a long ass light absorb and eats hearts in a no RCV dungeon is the only thing besides Sopdet/Radars that scares me.

I keep telling myself this so I don't do anything stupid and try to buy my way into another Rag Dragon for Machine Athena. I really don't need it. Hell I could sell some of the 6*'s I'm not using to get it now but I'll be kicking myself if suddenly they become (more) useful.

b33r

I got lucky on Sitri, 5/10 and max skilled her. I only had ten blue fruits so that worked out well. I had enough blue devils to make a team, she is ok as a leader, but I'm more excited for her as a sub.

jay23

He's a perfect sub for myr. Makes lights + hearts, low cooldown, haste, solid awakenings. He's ok on his own too but I'd just as soon stick them both on a Myr team. Myr, Paimon, Paimon, Apoc, ADQXQ/Wukong would be nuts.

I have all those sub's but no reliable way to max skill myr I'll just try leading with him to see how it goes.

Bladelaw

I have all those sub's but no reliable way to max skill myr I'll just try leading with him to see how it goes.

My alt max skilled Myr through the power of Pys alone so I'd say just chip away at it when challenges give you freebies. I don't see much eclipsing Myr any time soon. Also if you have solid sub support you don't even need to max skill Myr for a while especially if you coop.

Is Ra dragon worth it still? I have 2 d Kali and Isis. What is the ideal other team member?
UUevo Ra Dragon is. Last sub would be Uevo Kanna, or literally any other utility you'd want depending on the dungeon since all colors are covered and unbindable. Indra and damage boosters are favored though.

Moblin your box triggers my OCD so bad. How much total box space have you bought?? You could probably sell 200+ monsters in that heap of garbage and not lose anything of value.

ha, it's honestly kind of triggering to me, too

I run all the descends for stones and am super reluctant to sell because I never know if something is skillup material, and I don't have the hours in day after syncing my box to click through to PADx and see all the skillups. Also figuring out which +eggs are "safe" to combine is a process, so I leave a lot of those for when I have the time to research.

My mailbox is constantly at 48, too.

And I'm about to blow through 5 more rolls on the GFE machine because honestly? Fuck it.

Anyway,

Verdandi #4
Red Sonia #2
LMeta #2
Tsubaki #4
Satsuki #2

well that was fun, after looking at my giant list of things that would be nice to receive instead. Let me jump out of the window right quick, ciao

Quantum

one roll:

saria - an actual new card, one I would have used on XM when I didn't have B.myr.

tempted to buy a pack, but 8 rolls hardly seems worth it for 65 bucks.

one roll:

saria - an actual new card, one I would have used on XM when I didn't have B.myr.

tempted to buy a pack, but 8 rolls hardly seems worth it for 65 bucks.

It's absolutely not. I thought about buying a 30 pack, but 3 rolls when there's so much garbage isn't worth it. I'm done IAP'ing forever.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
well that was fun, after looking at my giant list of things that would be nice to receive instead. Let me jump out of the window right quick, ciao

This machine is the trappiest of traps and we all fell for it! They doubled the cost per pull in a desperate attempt to fleece us out of stones before PCGF and STILL we pulled...
Let us all take lesson at the School of LiQuid!

I should have heeded your wisdom smh

oh well, let me gather my thoughts... and then probably buy a pack this evening and roll again :))))))) it's friday everyone :)))))))))))))))

Meanwhile, I went and weighed my needs of my box, and not only are all the good leaders GFEs these days I'm also missing a lot of GFE that function as subs. Here we gooooo
LTron #∞
Sitri
Saria
Typhon
Urd #2

I think I came out ahead of PCGF?!

Quantum

It's absolutely not. I thought about buying a 30 pack, but 3 rolls when there's so much garbage isn't worth it. I'm done IAP'ing forever.

I will likely buy a pack in the future - I'd love to be able to say I'm done IAP'ing

I think I'll be able to avoid this trap though - its just as if gungho knows me - gives me one new card to get my hopes up - then after buying stones giving me nothing but dupes - enticing me to rage roll for something I want but wont likely use.

so today - Like the end of wargames - the only way to win is not to play.

W-00

Decided to make a YOLO pull on both accounts.

Alt: Sumire. A good card that my alt simply does not have the box to support. My other notable water cards on that account are Ryune, HUndine, Sadalmelik, Wetatron, and Water Dragon Swordsman. Pieces of a team, yes, but not yet a good team. At least it's another option to coop with my main.

Main: Fenrir. So, Fenrir, Algedi, Jormungandr, Hanuman... Who else makes jammers?

I was worried that I'd be tempted to make more pulls after my initial YOLO pulls. I was, a little bit, on my main at least, but thanks to everyone else who posted their terrible pulls, I can resist. Bring on the PCGF! I got at least ten pulls on each account to make in it!

Provided that cards I want get selected, of course.

jay23

My alt max skilled Myr through the power of Pys alone so I'd say just chip away at it when challenges give you freebies. I don't see much eclipsing Myr any time soon. Also if you have solid sub support you don't even need to max skill Myr for a while especially if you coop.

That's so many pys tho haha, your last point is true I'll gather up her materials and just coop with her for now.

I'm tempted to do another roll but it can only go down from here...

Had 49 stones saved up and decided to make four pulls on the inaugural 10-stone REM.

Australis
Princess of Hell, Sitri
The Norn Verdandi
Black Beast Demon, Zuoh

First time rolling any of these, so I'm happy with that. Now I'm debating whether or not I should try to get a 10th stone and make one more roll, or start saving again.

Okamid3n

I max skilled myr with pys in the same hour her dungeon became available and I've never regretted it.

I'm always swimming in pys, though, so my perspective might be twisted.

all I will say about this afternoon is that I now have two urds and I'm very happy I have a lot of alcohol in the fridge

I wish everyone a merry christmas and hope you all enjoy your weekend.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
A LOT of people pulling Fenrir. I suspect his rates have been adjusted to be the troll roll. I was gonna buy a pack for this, but I'm thinking of saying nope. While I need a bunch of GFE monsters, I don't trust the traps.

LiQuid!

Sounds like Zuoh's a troll roll too, yet I somehow managed to still avoid him on the account that really needs him. Still mad about this tbh.

A LOT of people pulling Fenrir. I suspect his rates have been adjusted to be the troll roll. I was gonna buy a pack for this, but I'm thinking of saying nope. While I need a bunch of GFE monsters, I don't trust the traps.

I can't remember exactly what your box looks like, but if there's a lot of 5*s that would help out any of your teams, I'd go for it. As pissed as I am that I rolled 2 Zuohs, my first one has been a staple on Pandora since she came out, which is still one of my most used teams. I've had worse results in regular godfests.

I'm about to do one roll on my alt since that's all the stones I have on hand. My guess is Saria (would be my 4th) or a 6* my main doesn't have that I won't be able to utilize in any teams. Will update when trolled.

Edit - Dupe Blonia. MP at least.

J0dy77

Well this REM sucked for me.

Eschamil (new and had me excited)
Sitri (3rd)
L. Meta /sigh
R. Sonia /sigh

Sold everything except eschamil. I'm still not even sure why people loved eschamil so much.

Well this REM sucked for me.

Eschamil (new and had me excited)
Sitri (3rd)
L. Meta /sigh
R. Sonia /sigh

Sold everything except eschamil. I'm still not even sure why people loved eschamil so much.

I really wanted her, but now I couldn't care less about her. She's really good but her teams aren't in the meta (Yomidra and A. Luci). I think I'd still be glad to finally pull her.

hermit7

I really wanted her, but now I couldn't care less about her. She's really good but her teams aren't in the meta (Yomidra and A. Luci). I think I'd still be glad to finally pull her.

Well maybe with yomidra evo she will make a comeback, I got her recently and hypered her. I think that she will have a use with her awakenings and her skill is quite good too.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I can't remember exactly what your box looks like, but if there's a lot of 5*s that would help out any of your teams, I'd go for it. As pissed as I am that I rolled 2 Zuohs, my first one has been a staple on Pandora since she came out, which is still one of my most used teams. I've had worse results in regular godfests.

I'm about to do one roll on my alt since that's all the stones I have on hand. My guess is Saria (would be my 4th) or a 6* my main doesn't have that I won't be able to utilize in any teams. Will update when trolled.

Edit - Dupe Blonia. MP at least.

When does the R.E.M. End? Maybe I'll still roll tonight. I've had half a bottle of wine and only intend to drink more. Alcohol leads to bad choices. So...

W-00

She's an excellent source of dark orbs, both from conversion and skyfall, and she has enough enhance on her that her skyfall orbs are pretty much guaranteed (completely guaranteed?) to be enhanced. Any orb-hungry dark team should want her, even if just as an inherited skill.

When does the R.E.M. End? Maybe I'll still roll tonight. I've had half a bottle of wine and only intend to drink more. Alcohol leads to bad choices. So...

10 PM Pacific, 1 AM Eastern

b33r

I have 2 hypered escha's, they are great on any team that can use them. With her orb enhance it's basically like giving an extra tpa to each team member. Right now she's only on my Luci and Yomi Dragon teams. I will definitely use at least one of her on dark Kanna and she will definitely be good in future dark teams. Here active is amazing as well.

jiggle

Ronia lkali and lolmeta are the reasons I'm avoiding this like a plague lol
Rather be eschamaless than get any more of those XD

W-00

What the...? Mythical difficulty doesn't guarantee a boss drop if there's a higher difficulty?

What a time to discover this. Oh well, more motivation to go after the stone.

NeckToChicken

Unconfirmed Member
Made two GFE exclusive rolls

Australis (Dupe)
Paimon

I'm kinda lukewarm on these, but they're a nice option to have. Might try running a Paimon/Myr team or seeing how Paimon fares as a sub on my Saria team for kicks. Paimon is certainly a more appealing lead to me than the Dantalion I rolled some godfest prior.

chrono01

I pulled four times:

- Tsubaki (my second)
- L Metatron (my...third, I think it is)
- Verdandi (my third)
- Kaede (my third)

So yeah, nothing new. :/

LiQuid!

Did one last GFE pull on main and got Urd. Not a dupe at least I guess but my main's red box is still hopeless. 60 stones dropped on this REM between both of my accounts and almost nothing of value to show for it. Ya got me, GungHo. Congratulations.

coy

Saved a ton of stones since the mid-year PCGF and had the following for my accounts:

Main
Dantalion
Sherias
Ronia (finally)
LMeta (3rd)
Australis
Balboa
Satsuki
Sumire (!)
LKali (3rd)
Ronia (2nd)
LKali (4th)
Zuoh (2nd)

Alt
Ronove(!)
Zuoh
Tsubaki
Scheat
Sitri
Verdandi (3rd)
Sherias (2nd)
Red Odin
Fenrir
LKali (2nd)
LKali (3rd)
Balboa
Zuoh (2nd)

I'm quite pleased with the outcomes especially Sumire and Ronove. I think I'll end up selling all the LKali and Zuoh dupes as well as the LMeta. And I finally have a Ronia on my main after all this time. The dupe is great too as she'll be inherited onto ACC. I still have 7 rolls on my main and 14 on my alt and may blow them all tonight depending how I feel on trying for Kaede.

seady

Even in normal Godfest I got so sick of seeing the GFE 5 stars like Green Odin, Urd, Ronia, Light Kali, Light Meta etc. I rather roll some normal god which I don't have and probably stronger than most GFE. I am going to resist myself from rolling this "5 star GFE" machine.

TBH, GFE aren't stronger than normal god nowadays. IMO they are way less useful except a selected few.

J0dy77

Holy shit that Khepri dungeon was annoying. I think gung-ho said, let's throw every bs mechanic in the game at them. Only thing it didn't have was resolve.

Somehow I completed both levels with Myr using the blue snow globe but each clear was chaotic. Wiped a couple times on the lower tier learning the dungeon but then one shot legend plus.

Biggest tip for anyone trying, abuse myr active. User it as much as possible when you need the big burst. Just focus on keeping the heart crosses available.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Cleared Mythical and Legend + Khepri w. Lakshmi

6405h2ozy.jpg

Will need the Snowglobes to max lvl. Rev Lakshmi once we get her.

LiQuid!

2nd Zuoh on my main turned out to be a minor blessing for my bootsy Oda/Sheen co-op shenanigans. Having 2 good dark board changers on the account that otherwise has diiiick for dark devils has made co-oping some mythical crap with myself not only possible but really easy. Made it thru both the red contract dragon and light inset dragon for stones and I'm gonna try co-oping some descends later. Not as ideal as the sick Ronove team I could make on my alt if I didn't have the literal worst luck but as long as it's getting the job done, w/e.

Top Bottom