• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT4| Co-op Edition: Stoning With Friends

What leads are you attempting? Some leads are much harder than others (Myr is a total pain in the ass to run). Test your team in endless to see where the 200k damage threshold is accounting for any god killers and type advantages on the team. I found Anaphon incredible stable vs Sopdet since you can row your way to victory.

Lucifer is tough since you basically have to tickle her out of light (2-4 god killers on the team) then you can poke a little harder in dark. Balboa is incredibly trolly with skyfall so it's not a great choice. The Norsebound combos do well though since you're rarely poking at the damage threshold accidentally. Not sure if they can handle the rest of the dungeon though.

I tried Myr once but mainly been trying with Bacetet. I was able to clear her once and know what I to hit but it's the skyfall that gets me usually.

oh, fuck that noise then

I guess the whole thing is worth a stone or two but man I looked at the dungeon stuff and smiled and closed the tab, I don't have the mental fortitude to deal with it.
Hearkens back to the old days of PAD when you considered blowing 8 stones to clear Zeus Descended to be a "good" run

Bladelaw

So after Krishna hype dies down and we get UUevo Ra Dragon I'm pretty sure I can run a near optimal team. I'm thinking:
Ra Dragon (Delay, probably Sun Quan)
Dkali
Dkali (Ichigo)
Ariel (no kanna, so Facet inherit)
Isis (Indra)

I can swap Facet for Muse if Facet turns out to be overkill or the cooldown is too long.
Isis can hold whatever utility, she's there for unbindable color coverage, shield or delay are the obvious choices. I'll miss the fourth prong kanna would provide but I haven't been fortunate enough to get her so Ariel works well enough.

Jagernaut

I'm looking for a BF that runs some less popular leads, any the following would be awesome. No triangle necessary but it would be nice:

Awoken Artemis
Kenshin
Anaphon
Krishna (once UUevo hits)

I'm really digging the Balboa/Awoken Artemis team and would like to be able to run it more since I only have a few friends that regularly put up Awoken Artemis. Kenshin is one of my favorite leads at the moment and I'd like to be able to run him any time the dungeon calls for overwhelming force. Anaphon is my current Waifu but since my alt doesn't have her and I usually coop to save stam I don't get to use her as often as I'd like either. I'm pretty well covered on other leads I regularly run so any chance to take these teams out more often would be great.

Also since the Metallic star skill ups are in coins I plan on running almost exclusively those till Castor, Pollux, Alrescha, and Antares are done. I finished Spica and Hamal the last time these rolled around.

Also also, today is Star Den Day. I'll be running pretty much all hour for my block (6pm US East) so anyone that wants to join me let me know. I'm low on stones after the GFE REM so depending on how stamina works out I may need to stop prematurely but we'll see.

Also Also also...I'm dying to run Arena with Machine Athena. I've had a 100% clear rate with her and haven't run into any issues with the usual problem spawns (Sopdet, Combo Shields, Parvati, Kagu, Sphinx). The lead swap team is super flexible, you just need a lead swap (Kotodama is optimal) and it needs to be up by floor 13. The rest of the team can just be Reincarnated Zeals. If people are interested enough I can build the Grodin Carry team. I'd run it with my alt but I lack Grodin there ( might try the tamazo team though).

I'm in for 12 Star Den runs at 6.

I'm working on my M Athena team, she is +297 and needs 1 more woodpy to finish. I am still leveling Kotodama, and can also bring Spica, Avalon Drake, and Zeal. I have Australis (2) and Verdandi inherits available or I could add Australis to the team.

J0dy77

I'm hitting a wall again with PAD, hoping does something to revive my interest. Seeing the same mechanics and floors in dungeons over and over has become tedious. I find myself capping out on Stamina and just dumping. It's becoming a chore at the end of the night when stam is full and I need to dump almost 300 stam.

Myr was a fun grind to put together, max skill and learn... I need a new goal, project to work on. But when Myr does everything better than 99% of the cards out there, I just don't have the desire to.

Bladelaw

I'm in for 12 Star Den runs at 6.

I'm working on my M Athena team, she is +297 and needs 1 more woodpy to finish. I am still leveling Kotodama, and can also bring Spica, Avalon Drake, and Zeal. I have Australis (2) and Verdandi inherits available or I could add Australis to the team.
Australis is fine. Actives with heal components are super helpful. I'm using 2 non-awoken Liu Bei's on my Rag Drags and Australis on Spica. Balboa holds Skuld and Mathena has Okuni has an anti Kagu measure (it's not usually up by the time we reach Sopdet). One team I've played with had a max level shower of healing on Kotodama and that was a smooth run even hitting every normal road block. My Mathena still needs a bunch of skill levels (I burned my woodpys on Rag Drag 1 and 2) but with both teams providing a modest amount of skill ups it's not too bad.

The trick for the pain in the ass floors:
P1 = non-lead swap
P2 = Lead Swap

FL6 Tamas: P1 is pretty well immune to the bullshit on this floor, a TPA kills

FL9 Shieldras: depending on spawns kill with primary or off color damage, might take 2 turns depending on targeting.

FL13 Sopdet, Mejed, Thoth, Sphinx, Osiris:
Sopdet: Lead swap and 3 match with up to 5 additional combos, 8 or more and you're in for a bad time. She'll drop without burning a delay and in time for Koto to switch back
Mejed: swap back and kill
Thoth: Kill, poison sucks and you rarely ever need skills anyway.
Sphinx: go HAM, none of the usual killers apply so even burn an active to get out of here.
Osiris: Jackpot spawn. Enjoy the free skyfall.

FL15 Kagu, Parvati, Venus, Awoken Mei Mei:
Kagu: Delay, even trying to cherry tap him will probably kill him especially if P1 is up.
Parvati: ping to just above Himalayan Anger with 3 matches. Delay and kill with more 3 matches. Off color can do decent damage if there aren't enough greens.
Venus: Kill
Awoken Mei Mei: I use Balboa on my team so a prong is usually enough but use two just to be sure.

FL16 Grisar: Delay if you haven't used it yet, else try to kill before the gravity. Make sure to have enough HP to survive Dios

FL17 Zeus: Don't suck at combos if you get Straitos and make sure you have enough HP to survive Lifive

FL18 Number Dragons:
Threedia: Kill
Defoud: Don't suck at combos
Lifive: Don't suck at combos, P1 should probably kill here
Zaerog: Don't match absorbed colors if possible
Gran: 3 match with a couple extra combos to drop below 50% then kill
Make sure you have 38911 HP or more and a hazard clear active available when you kill

FL19 Hera/Beelz:
DQ Hera: Survive pre-empt = kill
Beelz: Hazard clear then kill (Spica/Australis/board change)
Hera-Ur: Go HAM hit as hard as you can without burning your Kali kill board. Dublit Mirror has almost screwed me too many times.
Hera-Is: kill

FL20 Kalis:
DKali: pretty much anything drops her to 65% as P1 with enough combos. You can use a kill board and 2 enhanced prongs will kill.
Lkali: bring a kill board. Something like Verd-->Spica works fine.

Pop a heal if you know you won't survive a pre-emptive but other wise you can basically snooze through it.

Aesnath

Yeah my main has a hyper Gremory always up. Don't worry about what you have up, I have most leads covered. Right now I have an Orochi on her for this one shot challenge but I'll probably put a Ryune skill on her. Feel free to ask me to put up leads, I've got a pretty well developed box.

My code is 302,982,304

Thanks, invite sent

Quantum

I'm hitting a wall again with PAD, hoping does something to revive my interest. Seeing the same mechanics and floors in dungeons over and over has become tedious. I find myself capping out on Stamina and just dumping. It's becoming a chore at the end of the night when stam is full and I need to dump almost 300 stam.

Myr was a fun grind to put together, max skill and learn... I need a new goal, project to work on. But when Myr does everything better than 99% of the cards out there, I just don't have the desire to.

I'm in kind of the same boat - I feel like gungho is so concerned with making the challenges harder and harder they forget that they have to include fun.

I haven't made a new team since blowing my MP on Bmyr. I don't regret it, but have very little desire to team craft or theory craft other teams.

I haven't used stamina in a few days, and didn't even bother with the blue globe challenge.

this one shot challenge I'm not sure I understand - I got the useless green tamazo last time, why would I bother other than to bang my head against a 20+ level dungeon that is designed poorly (or wonderfully if you like damage absorbs and increased stone usage)

before it was brought up the desire to use multiple stones to clear zeus - at the time it was the pinnacle of the game and the drop actually ment something - now with the countless challenges that have continued to up the difficulty without the reward I'm not sure what I should be working toward.

Kwhit10

So after Krishna hype dies down and we get UUevo Ra Dragon I'm pretty sure I can run a near optimal team. I'm thinking:
Ra Dragon (Delay, probably Sun Quan)
Dkali
Dkali (Ichigo)
Ariel (no kanna, so Facet inherit)
Isis (Indra)

I can swap Facet for Muse if Facet turns out to be overkill or the cooldown is too long.
Isis can hold whatever utility, she's there for unbindable color coverage, shield or delay are the obvious choices. I'll miss the fourth prong kanna would provide but I haven't been fortunate enough to get her so Ariel works well enough.

So now that I have Zeus dragon I will be able to Uevo ra dragon once I figure out how to get mech Zeus.

But I do have Kanna so I would be able to make the "optimal" team. Although I would think being bindable would leave her off being an optimal sub. My current inherits are

Ra : yomi
Dkali : awoken neptune
Isis : orochi
Maybe put valen or Indra shield on Kanna? Since I have 2 dmg boosts already.

Bladelaw

So now that I have Zeus dragon I will be able to Uevo ra dragon once I figure out how to get mech Zeus.

But I do have Kanna so I would be able to make the "optimal" team. Although I would think being bindable would leave her off being an optimal sub. My current inherits are

Uevo Kanna is unbindable and has 4 TPAs http://puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=3233

She should be here before UUevo Ra Dragon.

Definitely bring Indra shield somewhere, at least if you want to go after Arena 3. You'll want it for dealing with Ilsix.

I'm in kind of the same boat - I feel like gungho is so concerned with making the challenges harder and harder they forget that they have to include fun.

I haven't made a new team since blowing my MP on Bmyr. I don't regret it, but have very little desire to team craft or theory craft other teams.

I haven't used stamina in a few days, and didn't even bother with the blue globe challenge.

this one shot challenge I'm not sure I understand - I got the useless green tamazo last time, why would I bother other than to bang my head against a 20+ level dungeon that is designed poorly (or wonderfully if you like damage absorbs and increased stone usage)

before it was brought up the desire to use multiple stones to clear zeus - at the time it was the pinnacle of the game and the drop actually ment something - now with the countless challenges that have continued to up the difficulty without the reward I'm not sure what I should be working toward.
idk I think intentionally gimping your team makes new descendeds at least slightly more interesting to run. The snowglobe rewards are pretty important now that revos exist and need 16m exp to max out. And the Radar dragons are starting to pop up in uvos, making the one-shot challenges the easiest way to obtain them for most players.

I think the problem is the combination of co-op and Myr. In the past the "healthy" meta consisted of slowly ratcheting up the difficulty of new content while releasing monsters that were just so slightly better than what you had before. The heart cross meta is so dominating that GungHo has had to introduce all sorts of dumb stuff to make players spend stones. And anything that Myr has trouble with, pretty much every other team certainly can't survive.

What teams are people using to clear Myr? Dark teams? I tried the easiest difficulty once and got creamed on the first floor, and I think it was with my Ronove team too which surprised me. I'd farm and skill her if I could; I have a lot of friends who run her and she's very popular on the PADx MP page and discord.

Heart cross monocolor seems way less stressful than heart cross rainbow.

W-00

My only Myr-worthy team is Pandora (and even then, it's only worthy of the lower difficulty), so yeah, dark here. When I solo it I run A. Pandora, A. Anubis, Akechi, Akechi, A. Haku, and A. Pandora.

I typically pop an Akechi to deal with the blind on floor 1 (because aside from making more dark orbs, the orbs he enhances can be seen even when blinded), which should normally take out Wicked Lady and the tama. Then I just plink the tan down before it can do too much damage.

Floor 2 is a combo shield, so unless skyfall has given me a good board, I pop Haku. Depending on what that gives me, I may or may not pop the second Akechi for a combo board.

Floor 3 starts off by making a bunch of jammers, so I pop Anubis to clear those out. Unfortunately, one of the enemies has a resolve that heals more than Anubis' counter damages, so it always takes at least two turns.

Floor 4 has 50% dark damage reduction, so it takes a bit of time, but she doesn't hit too hard. It's not a bad place to stall. I might pop a Pandora, or I might stall until my actives are back up. If you get her below 50%, she'll trigger increased water skyfall for 99 turns.

Floor 5 is Wee Jas. He starts off with a 3-turn 75% damage reduction and he makes three poison orbs every other turn. If you match the poison orbs, he'll turn the bottom row to hearts, so it's quite possible to stall on him as well.

Floor 6 is Myr's first form. I try to stay healed and avoid doing much damage until I can make a good kill board with either Pandora->Akechi or Haku-Akechi.

Finally, Myr's second form will but up a 500k damage shield for five turns, so that needs to be stalled out. By then I should have whichever kill combo I didn't use back up, so I use it.

Using that strategy, I have about a 50% clearance rate in solo mode. Wee Jas and that damned resolve-whale on floor 3 are the biggest sticking points. Them and the tan on floor 1.

I suppose I could give my Sumire team a try next time Myr comes around, but that team is a bit lacking in skill boosts.

Bladelaw

What teams are people using to clear Myr? Dark teams? I tried the easiest difficulty once and got creamed on the first floor, and I think it was with my Ronove team too which surprised me. I'd farm and skill her if I could; I have a lot of friends who run her and she's very popular on the PADx MP page and discord.

I've said this before but just focus on getting the first Myr and evo her. You can always Py her later. My alt didn't farm a single extra Myr and she's now max skill. She's also perfectly usable before that point just lean more on your partner's Myr as needed.

She's one of the best leads in the game and certainly worth a stone to grab.

Jonsoncao

Banned

I cleared Legend+ solo with RaDra and You Yu teams. Both used standard templates.

Farmed Mythical+ with double You Yu. Both teams have Isis's inheriting A.Susano.

Youtube keywords: "時界龍 超絶地獄級 安定周回" will net you many viable farming teams. Most used team is A. Liu Bei's co-op.

Yeah I'll put it on my "to do... eventually" list. Still don't have a Liu Bei. The evo mats don't seem too crazy apart from Elia. Ronove is obviously fine for clearing content solo (which is most of my playtime) but I'd like a MP-oriented team at some point that isn't reliant on people accepting Perseus in lieu of a ALB.

Maybe with the buff sarasvati will get popular as a MP lead...

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Due to previous giveaways I've got cards holding a +99 rcv and a +99 atk and I want to feed them to something but I don't have a +99 HP. I feel like these are going to be in my box until the end of time because I don't have any way to build up the +99 HP egg without just straight up throwing away +RCV/ATK eggs or else in a month I'm just going to have 2 more +99 RCV/ATK eggs and be in the exact same position I am now. Why the hell would GungHo do this to me?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Ugh. Alt just ranked up and now I've got a full bar of stamina and 15 minutes with nothing to blow it on.

jiggle

Didn't get Krishna
Sad

Main
R150 - Rodin dupe
R250 - Akechi

Alt
R150 - Rodin
R250 - Tyhoon

Not bad

Ganesha uevo is live!!!

LiQuid!

Main:
Astaroth dupe
Sanada, which I desperately need on alt and is useless on main

Alt:
Yomi dupe

I'm uninstalling this game from both of my devices and it was nice knowing you all.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Nut number 3 and Vritra dupe for me - kinda lackluster. But well...cant have it all.

On more positive news - HP+15% badge is here.

7309kuuhv.jpg

Need Revo Lakshmi now !!

Quantum

idk I think intentionally gimping your team makes new descendeds at least slightly more interesting to run. The snowglobe rewards are pretty important now that revos exist and need 16m exp to max out. And the Radar dragons are starting to pop up in uvos, making the one-shot challenges the easiest way to obtain them for most players.

I think the problem is the combination of co-op and Myr. In the past the "healthy" meta consisted of slowly ratcheting up the difficulty of new content while releasing monsters that were just so slightly better than what you had before. The heart cross meta is so dominating that GungHo has had to introduce all sorts of dumb stuff to make players spend stones. And anything that Myr has trouble with, pretty much every other team certainly can't survive.

- I hate game design that makes you spend days/weeks designing a team and then as you said "gimp" your team. Its poor design and reminiscent of AAA titles that let you play the first thirty minutes with all of your powers then take everything away - I thought we were over this mechanic.

- if the new mobs take 16 million experience, I'm not sure I understand why the globe rewards are that important to the player - from my perspective gungho HAS to give the experience or players wont bother chasing the meta for mediocre upgrades versus just using the current heart cross meta. I guess I'm not sure anymore which is the carrot and which is the stick.

- Co-Op has certainly changed the game, but as a solo player (99% of the time) - I just don't bother with certain dungeons - or even care anymore at this point - my rationalization is that this is a game that I like to play for fun - if the mechanics involved were so poorly designed that you have to create a Co-Op spam team (ALB) to clear content, then the mechanic is 1) not fun, 2) not worth running. Certainly you can argue against this, but more to my point Gungho has made ZERO drops from multiplayer designed rogues useful to the solo player for needed evos at this point.

- as a Whale, over time I've spent significantly less in the game - this year has been the lowest amount. I will absolutely throw money at REMs when I want something - previously it was because I wanted to make a certain team, recently its because I like the art - now its only if I like the art and its 5* and below. There is no added value rolling for a card that had a 1-3% chance to drop. I can scroll through my book and 99% of the cards I so desperately needed aren't used at all.

- The mail system is terrible. I have 150+ mails that I have not bothered (or needed) to use - there is no pressure to clear my mail, and I keep thinking that the meta will change so I might as well save them until I can use them (I have an insane amount of snowglobes not used so who cares about a few more).

I understand that I represent <1% of the playerbase, but on this board I'm sure I'm closer to 10-20% of the playerbase (I think that if you are posting on a board you are more likely to spend more time/money in the game). I'm not really happy with the current state of the game and am just in a waning phase of play - I'm sure I'll get more motivated at one point and I'm using the time to play other things.

TLDR/ I like complaining and I'm getting bored with decisions that gungho is making.

Bladelaw

Reset pulls:
150: Uriel number 2, hey I can make the optimal XM team lol
250: Krishna number 3, hurray for ghetto SDR?

Haven't pulled on my alt yet.

I took Krishna out for a spin. Believe the hype. Imagine an easier to activate Xiang Mei with no sub restrictions. That's Krishna. I'm still tooling around with subs to find the right mix but I really feel like an active bind clear is necessary on the team. A shield would be nice so you could eat Kali's damage check hit but realistically you'll be breaking that threshold no sweat. Stalling is a breeze if you can consistently make heart orbs. Cao Cao serves so many purposes I really feel like Sanada, Urd, and Cao Cao are key and the last slot is whatever utility the dungeon calls for. Uriel & Yamato lets you stall even longer, Freya lets you hit stupid levels of damage while also providing TPA support. What I would really like on the team is Fire Dragon Swordsman inherited on Awoken Cao Cao. Red Riding Hood is ok and certainly the team isn't hurting for damage but I feel like that last slot could be better utilized.

Urd and Leilan are pretty interchangeable here, I like Urd more personally. Uriel makes a poor man's Sanada, Cao Cao could be replaced by a board change but you're losing a lot of utility without his active.

Inherits are tough since pretty much every skill is useful.
At the moment I think I'm just going the ghetto SDR route and inheriting "close enough" skills for SDR. Krishna on Krishna, Urd on Urd, Red Riding Hood on Cao Cao, Yamato on Sanada and the last slot will be without inherit until I can lock something in there.

Illucio

Banned
1. Freyr dupe # 104 yay MP.

2. Vishnu
JGOERJIORJTIORGEJIOGJHOITHJTR

I have rolled and got almost every single card but Vishnu has always alluded me. Glad to finally have got one. Day made.

- I hate game design that makes you spend days/weeks designing a team and then as you said "gimp" your team. Its poor design and reminiscent of AAA titles that let you play the first thirty minutes with all of your powers then take everything away - I thought we were over this mechanic.

- if the new mobs take 16 million experience, I'm not sure I understand why the globe rewards are that important to the player - from my perspective gungho HAS to give the experience or players wont bother chasing the meta for mediocre upgrades versus just using the current heart cross meta. I guess I'm not sure anymore which is the carrot and which is the stick.

- Co-Op has certainly changed the game, but as a solo player (99% of the time) - I just don't bother with certain dungeons - or even care anymore at this point - my rationalization is that this is a game that I like to play for fun - if the mechanics involved were so poorly designed that you have to create a Co-Op spam team (ALB) to clear content, then the mechanic is 1) not fun, 2) not worth running. Certainly you can argue against this, but more to my point Gungho has made ZERO drops from multiplayer designed rogues useful to the solo player for needed evos at this point.

- as a Whale, over time I've spent significantly less in the game - this year has been the lowest amount. I will absolutely throw money at REMs when I want something - previously it was because I wanted to make a certain team, recently its because I like the art - now its only if I like the art and its 5* and below. There is no added value rolling for a card that had a 1-3% chance to drop. I can scroll through my book and 99% of the cards I so desperately needed aren't used at all.

- The mail system is terrible. I have 150+ mails that I have not bothered (or needed) to use - there is no pressure to clear my mail, and I keep thinking that the meta will change so I might as well save them until I can use them (I have an insane amount of snowglobes not used so who cares about a few more).

I understand that I represent <1% of the playerbase, but on this board I'm sure I'm closer to 10-20% of the playerbase (I think that if you are posting on a board you are more likely to spend more time/money in the game). I'm not really happy with the current state of the game and am just in a waning phase of play - I'm sure I'll get more motivated at one point and I'm using the time to play other things.

TLDR/ I like complaining and I'm getting bored with decisions that gungho is making.
I didn't notice this until recently, but there is one distinguishing characteristic common to all the revos, and that is having a weighted stat line of 1000

With a small handful of exceptions (Orpharion, super Ra Dragon, super Myr) having T1000 puts you into the top tier of the game as far as stats goes. The main purpose of performing the revo and dumping 16m exp into them, therefore, is to give those monsters endgame stats - this is both the carrot and the stick. Like you said that's kind of an underwhelming reward, since their corresponding LS buff doesn't really do much to make players want to go through the revo process. I think their exp curves are all "late bloomer" type as well, meaning you have to be prepared to level them to a super high level to even make them an upgrade over the previous form.

coy

These newer sell options are nice. I'll be trying Krishna out when I get back from work as it's on my alt on the spare tablet. Also, the game has made it easy for me to tally the number of +297 monsters I have which is at 63. Only at 1008 for the Awoken Skills one. All but that 30 crowns badge I should get over time.

Jagernaut

150 pull - Susano dupe, sell or inherit, not sure
250 pull - Urd! I've been wanting one for ages

I also ultimate evolved Krishna and Vishnu, both were already hypermaxed. Krishna will be one of my main teams now.

I'm thinking about hypering Misato to replace Leilan.

Main:
150 - Freyr - new
250 - Rozuel - dupe

Alt:
150 - Hino - new
250 - Alrescha - new

Not terrible. Nothing game changing but awoken Freyr might have some uses. Maybe on Revo Minerva. Hope that comes soon.

I evolved Ganesha, now I need to build the farming team for him. Don't know how often I'll use him since my alt doesn't have him, but grinding ranks might be a good thing to do between events.

Bladelaw

Took Krishna against Hanuman. I now feel confident in farming and Max skilling a Hanuman. If skyfall is with me I can kill it in three turns.

Turn 1 2 3-matches of fire
Turn 2 see turn 1
Turn 3 full activation with no rows.
Win.

My average is 6 turns to kill. This team is ridiculous.

LiQuid!

How do you kill hanuman i just blew 100 stamina trying

J0dy77

Rolled light meta (why must she continually taunt me) and Kaede. Excited about Kaede but not sure if I have the subs for her.

W-00

Alt 150 pull: Sakuya.

Well, it's my first Sakuya on that account. Pity she's not actually useful to it.

Main 150 pull: Persephone!

Finally! Another option for my Pandora team! Now I just have to decide on the ult. Awoken has the best skill, but her awakenings are lackluster for a Pandora team. Green at least has row awakenings, but she loses the SBR and isn't a devil. Red has the SBR, but other than that her only noteworthy awakening is God Killer. Hm... I really don't know.

Main 250 pull: Nut.

Yet another option for my large water box.

Overall, I'm satisfied.

Quantum

is anyone working on a nazca/ganesha team (solo or coop)?

- I haven't made a dios army - are there multiple viable farm teams or should I start what I didn't want to do with alb?

Bladelaw

How do you kill hanuman i just blew 100 stamina trying

Depends on your lead. You have a few options if you can consistently survive his attacks.

1) Stall out his damage shield. This is an ok tactic if you have a solid tank team and can generate hearts on the fly especially if you just want the stone.

2) cherry tap to a safe hp level (40-50%), delay, then smack him down the rest of the way. The delay is optional if you can survive his angry hits.

Generally I'd recommend a solid defensive lead with as little skyfall troll capability as possible or solid damage control. Ronove hits the defensive check but a skyfall of the wrong color and you just healed him up to full. Tanky fire teams are actually pretty decent if you can manage to consistently hit under 500k damage before type advantage. This is where Krishna really shines. Once you push him into water you free up a lot of resources to hit hard without worrying about healing him. R/L Ares as a lead would work here too. Tons of HP and no risk of hitting too hard.

is anyone working on a nazca/ganesha team (solo or coop)?

- I haven't made a dios army - are there multiple viable farm teams or should I start what I didn't want to do with alb?
I'm thinking about it. I'm not sure I need to farm Rank XP though. I did UUevo Ganesha just in case I wanted to though.

Got

Artemis
Sanada #2

Could have been worse, I suppose. Can't beat free rolls.
Awoken Artemis/Balboa is an amazing team. I will tell this to anyone willing to listen. Super flexible on subs, plenty of utility in just the leads, the only hiccup is occasionally needing a G/B burst board. I have a hyper Balboa with Skuld inherited FYI.

Alt 150 pull: Sakuya.

Well, it's my first Sakuya on that account. Pity she's not actually useful to it.

Main 150 pull: Persephone!

Finally! Another option for my Pandora team! Now I just have to decide on the ult. Awoken has the best skill, but her awakenings are lackluster for a Pandora team. Green at least has row awakenings, but she loses the SBR and isn't a devil. Red has the SBR, but other than that her only noteworthy awakening is God Killer. Hm... I really don't know.

Main 250 pull: Nut.

Yet another option for my large water box.

Overall, I'm satisfied.

Awoken Persephone is a staple on most A. Pandora teams. She rules. Is also a decent lead for certain situations.

Top Bottom