• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT4| Co-op Edition: Stoning With Friends

Jagernaut

That may be useful. As well as having a bind clear inherit on him.

For Sarasvati I run skuld, 2 andromeda, and a flex who typically is nut. She lacks the hp boost though compared to Krishna but that is my basic team with a bunch of orb changers.

I am down jager

I sent a present to hermit@GAF. I pulled a +3 hp Spinon.

Bladelaw

Looking to BF someone who runs Awoken Artemis, Anaphon, and Kenshin. I'm less worried about Anaphon as I can usually find a friend to use but Kenshin folks are getting slim. A rando BFF'd me and always has Krishna up so that was nice.

I usually use the following leads:
Anaphon
Myr
Balboa
Krishna
Kenshin
Awoken Archdemon Lucifer

But I can usually put up almost any meta lead if requested.

decided to do 5x per day:

Sadalmelik :(
Dragon Samurai :((((((((((((
Astaroth (?)
Gabriel #2
Skuld

3rd Sadalmelik, so I'll probably sell.

Don't know what to do about Astaroth, but the awakenings for A.Astaroth make me think she'd be ok sub material? The active is weird.

Most excited about Skuld probably, as she seems like a good all-around sub to have for a lot of water teams.

Quantum

I am enjoying krishna but haven't skilled it at all

- the flame insect dungeon - I've never paid attention to it - does it ever rotate into the coin dungeons or should I just start with pys?

edit: padx has it listed to start monday? nice - if true.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Only 12 stones on my alt but decided to yolo pull one today since it's the only day with Ronove. Got a fucking WOODBAHN. So, being me, I decided I wasn't going to go out like a fucking chump and pulled again. 2nd pull was Leilan, which is a really good pull for my Krishna team, so happy with that for sure.

Not pulling a single time on my main tho. I'm on the hunt for more stones today and I should have 8 or 9 tries to get Krishna on my main tomorrow. Got some decent subs for Krishna (Uriel, Urd, Sanada, Silk) but no Krishna. Ofc this means I have a zero percent chance of actually pulling him, but let's keep the dream alive I guess.

Rixa

Blowed 50 stones to Lady trap machine and got trolled in da ass very badly.

.eJwFwcsNwyAMANBduBdjysfOGh2gQgRBpAQicE9Vd-97X_WZp9pUE7nXBrAfK4-56yVjplp0HaOeJd3H0nlckERSblfpsgDZs4-RORBG8uQDWMfB8pMoGkcOoyV45VlKX23I2xoMiMgPaw0bp-9e1e8Py2Yncw.JPbuwwI1QAJLsjEXLw81Y8FGibc

Hades & Durga from 150 & 250 machines.

My PAD playing been mostly just to log in and do 1 hit dungeons. Then today (obviously after I blewed my stones) noticed Vishnu & Krishna have that evo Ive waiting. So they are my new toys :=...

.eJwNyMsNwyAMANBduBcwf2eNDlAhgiBSAhF2T1V3b9_xfcR7nWITnfmmTan9oDLXLonnyq3KNmc7a74PkmVeKjPn0q86mJRxGsF6FxAx-pQc_guDA4jROA_eW5PUs6xaB_XJL6MhAAA-jNXWR3mPJr4_xREnWQ.VnyfU4bm8Ar4_VVzO7nnQ9AhN0g

Did one test with my not ready Vishnu team. Missing about 900 + eggs.
Combo of 5, 2x3 wood orbs & 1 x 4 Wood TPA.

.eJwNyMENwyAMAMBd-Bfs4BCcNTpAhQiCSAkgcF9Vd2_veR_1HpfaVRHpczfmOGds49BT2gg56dxavlLo59Sx3SaIhFjuVGWahYDRruSYeVu9J_4XO0ILuBE5D-zAPONIqc7S5LUAOkTkx2KBEHSvWX1_xGcnTQ.w72cW0mi2rDGtLuk5CnRr6FrTwc
.eJwNyMkNwyAQAMBe-If7WreRAiKEEViyWYvdvKL0nsxzPuK9TrGJwXzTptR-UMW1S2JcpTfZEfvZyn2QrHipwlzquNpkUtZrMC74CAAp5OzhXxA9JB2yS2C1DUk962pt0kB-WW2iMQYe1rkUnLxnF98fx34naQ.EzyUNZZsZ-vg4j6atPSh4RfR98s

Feels good to use Wood again.
K&V are both +297 and skills are 9/10 I did run out PYs :p.
They are my leaders now as 1&3 slots, 2 slot has something.

Also I got 28 friend slots empty: 347,976,340

b33r

Yeah Vishnu isn't bad, very squishy, but 3 TPA's and the Vishnus hit for like 5-6 million. I really want Krishna so bad though, my fire box is my 2nd most developed behind dark.

I want Ganesha so I can grind a few hundred ranks :(

Having longer breathers in between gameplay bursts for max efficiency is very nice (as is waking up to a stamina bar that isn't full).

Idk if it's an issue with PadHerder or the altered PadListener app (or the game update) but even though I can capture the data from the game fine I can't sync it with PadHerder, which makes life a lot more difficult :(

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Rixa you need to spend some stones to see if you can't upgrade the resolution on your telephone.

W-00

Finally finished evolving Myr on my main. Now I just have to finish skilling her up. And leveling her up. And +ing her. And all of this, despite my main not having a remotely good team for her because my alt is the one with the luck pulling Myr subs. And my alt is still weak enough that I can't even carry it through Myr. Oh well. Maybe my main will pull some good Myr subs in the future.

Speaking of pulls, my main will be back over 70 stones tomorrow, and between Krishna, Vishnu, Ganesha, and Spica, I suppose it will have to make a YOLO pull. I predict that my actual result will be a second Sarasvati.

jiggle

Main
Kaeda
Marine rider (should've stopped at 1 as planned!)

Alt
Sitri

I get the feeling PCGF is going to be a bunch of 6* that have 1% rates and the whole thing will be meaningless.
I've never done good in pcgf
But every time it rolled around
Just couldn't help myself lol

Got a

Wee Jas (? not really sure about how I could use him)
Castor #2
Vishnu #3
Both Kalis

I guess I can sell Vishnu #3. Of course almost all of the pantheon ones I don't have already I probably could have found some use for (Alrescha, Spica, Antares, Ganesha, Krishna), so lol.

I get the feeling PCGF is going to be a bunch of 6* that have 1% rates and the whole thing will be meaningless.

LiQuid!

About to pull 8 on my main. I'll have 1 stone when I'm done. Feeling a little sick to my stomach tbh. I'll report back when my collection of silvers when I'm done. Trying to steel myself up for it...

LiQuid!

Oh for fuck's sake. I actually quit for real this time.

2423.png
2423.png
2440.png
354.png
1353.png
370.png
1898.png
427.png

Back to back Castors to start the show, and I knew it was just going to get worse from there but this crap managed to exceed expectations.

LiQuid!

Since I'm retiring from PAD I decided to pull my last 5 stones on alt and got Mori dupe. So yeah, made the right call. PAD has nothing left to offer me but heartache. Had some fun. Sucks to go out on such a downer. Thanks to Bladelaw et al for all the help along the way.

Courtesy rolled a Ganesha (new)

Also, I've been dumb this entire time and haven't been running EXP of a Lifetime with a Ganesha friend.

4 pulls - Carat, Claymore, Ilm, silver trash

No idea about the three gold eggs, but I can't be too upset about new pulls!
Carat good, Claymore not, Ilm whale toy

I've wanted Ilm forever. Only had 3 rolls on both accounts, my main ended up with Vishnu (new) and MP, my alt Antares and Hermes (both new). I'm pretty happy with the results, but not sure where I'll use these new pulls. Not particularly excited about Vishnu's leader potential, not sure if I can put together a decent team with him.

hermit7

What's the ideal radra team?

Radra
dkali
Dkali
Isis
?

Have the above but need tips on the final slot. I could use Indra for the shield with orochi inherited, muse inherited onto radra maybe.

Need kanna but don't have one :(.

W-00

Well, I was right that I'd pull a dupe water card, but it wasn't Sarasvati. Pulled a second Neptune. I suppose he's at least useful as an inheritable poison.

2423.png
2423.png
2440.png
354.png
1353.png
370.png
1898.png
427.png

Back to back Castors to start the show, and I knew it was just going to get worse from there but this crap managed to exceed expectations.

Four of those are rolls I would have loved to have gotten (Castor, Saria, and i&I), and you're quitting over them? Really?

b33r

I rolled once and got Nim, 5k mp. Did the stream reward and paid for the ekmd dungeon to get to 5 stones again, Tsubaki. Not real excited, but I didn't have her so I'll take it.

2440.png
Saria's great though. I'm glad I pulled a duplicate from the rank 250 REM since my XM will finally have a good skill inherit again (after Gold Contract Dragon rolls through in a few weeks). Had to pull my original one off to use as a Myr sub.

Kwhit10

What's the ideal radra team?

Radra
dkali
Dkali
Isis
?

Have the above but need tips on the final slot. I could use Indra for the shield with orochi inherited, muse inherited onto radra maybe.

Need kanna but don't have one :(.

You'll want something with 2x SBR. But Indra is tops for RaDra until he gets his own SBR in the Uevo.

hermit7

You'll want something with 2x SBR. But Indra is tops for RaDra until he gets his own SBR in the Uevo.

Got Indra, though he is presently inherited in Isis.

Could replace him with awoken and revert him to the god one.

TBH though I doubt I will have the team ready before he gets the ave anyways.

LiQuid!

I'm quitting for more than just bad pulls (and sorry you guys won't convince me they're not bad). I'm sick of being a slave to schedules and a stamina bar. 2 months of really dedicated playing turned PAD into a 2nd job and having all that effort put in rewarded with emptying out my savings with 2 god fests worth of garbage to show for it was the last straw.

If I was really super serious about quitting I'd delete the app off both my devices and I haven't done that, so I'll probably keep doing the daily login and checking for gift dungeons like I do in all the Final Fantasy cell phone games that I never play anymore yet for some reason keep logging into every day. Putting in active work to clear things and build up my cards has stopped being rewarding tho. I'm at the point in both of my accounts when meaningful progress is only going to come from 2 things, 1. getting lucky on REM pulls, and 2. farming skill ups and plus eggs ad nauseam, and those activities have proven to be the most cancerous aspects of the game so far.

Got lots of fun out of the game. Don't regret my light IAPing. But I just spent $30 USD on a pokeyman game I love where I'll be able to catch em all with no bullshit attached. If I throw $30 USD into PAD I'm just going to get dicked by 6 more silver eggs.

Kwhit10

Got Indra, though he is presently inherited in Isis.

Could replace him with awoken and revert him to the god one.

TBH though I doubt I will have the team ready before he gets the ave anyways.

I still use awoken Indra even though he isn't a God since awoken TPAs make it for dog boost lost, and I have orochi inherited on Isis.

I'm quitting for more than just bad pulls (and sorry you guys won't convince me they're not bad). I'm sick of being a slave to schedules and a stamina bar. 2 months of really dedicated playing turned PAD into a 2nd job and having all that effort put in rewarded with emptying out my savings with 2 god fests worth of garbage to show for it was the last straw.

If I was really super serious about quitting I'd delete the app off both my devices and I haven't done that, so I'll probably keep doing the daily login and checking for gift dungeons like I do in all the Final Fantasy cell phone games that I never play anymore yet for some reason keep logging into every day. Putting in active work to clear things and build up my cards has stopped being rewarding tho. I'm at the point in both of my accounts when meaningful progress is only going to come from 2 things, 1. getting lucky on REM pulls, and 2. farming skill ups and plus eggs ad nauseam, and those activities have proven to be the most cancerous aspects of the game so far.

Got lots of fun out of the game. Don't regret my light IAPing. But I just spent $30 USD on a pokeyman game I love where I'll be able to catch em all with no bullshit attached. If I throw $30 USD into PAD I'm just going to get dicked by 6 more silver eggs.

It's the reason I didn't want to make an alt tbh, I don't want to be a slave. At the point where your stamina bar becomes large enough it's nice to just blow it in a few short game bursts and not have to worry about efficiency or whatever.

REM is super obnoxious though regardless

3/4 of my REM pulls are dupes now. Don't even care anymore. I just roll all on any godfest. Done chasing specific gods too. After almost 3 years I got a good amount of monsters. Always more excited about what new evolutions bring.

Quantum

hold on to your account - trust that there aren't many other games out there that are as addictive, as social and as fun (and that suck)

I love complaining about the game - and have taken many months off - recently not touching stamina for a week - sometimes not reading the board for a similar amount of time.

I've rolled a pack (17 rolls) of all silver. I've raged - even e-mailed gungho and gotten a shitty form letter response.

I've also pulled back to back 0.01% pulls that would make people tremendously envious.

I've often thought that I would have quit the game without this board - but its weirdly synergistic - despite playing games on PC/Xbone/ps4 I still love having this game in my pocket - I guess the balance comes from knowing you don't have to play.

when my mind jumps into something else I completely forget to run challenges - forget to pick up the free stones - but it is still there.

As much as I like to complain - it really is the most generous with free shit (rolls, plused mobs and free tamas) - the game becomes quite generous if you look at it from the perspective of not needing to be at the forefront of the meta.

the shit rolls you had this weekend might be the uber of tomorrow - I kept two krishna for the hell of it - and it turned out to be a fun lead.

given what you currently run, your rolls might be shit.

for about the first 1000 days I would have killed for I&I - it still remains a staple on a number of my blue teams. Saria - when I had to put urd on my XM I was livid I couldn't pull a saria.

to each their own - this game remains a total RNG shit fest - but you knew that after reading the board.

last things -
- you don't know about being a slave to stamina - a large number of people still posting remember when it was 1 stamina per 10 minutes and no real power ranking methods to mention.
- the schedule thing - its imaginary - every dungeon will rotate back in eventuality - as long as you come to terms with missing shit and playing on your schedule (not gunghos) its a different game
- emptying out savings - yeah the game can be expensive - and the thing that really sucks is after putting a significant amount of money into it you feel tied to it - your statement of emptying out savings doesn't sync with light iap, but I respect that the game doesn't care about how much you spend.

if you want to quit I get it - but its one of those things that you will want to come back to in the future - so - keep the account and go play something else for a while

*let us know if you find something better - because we are ready.

Anybody else stop finding random adventurers before entering a dungeon since the last update?

almost the reverse - almost every random payer is now running the lead I'm currently running.

the only thing that changed is that the random players that I can choose from is that they are no longer random.

jay23

Some people go way too hard in the beginning and get burnt out quick lol I've seen it happen few times in this thread. Also making an alt account when you barely have time for your main one is not a good decision. I've thought about making a JP account plenty of times but it's just not worth it.

I'm about 3 years in, I haven't spent a single cent on this game and it's still enjoyable.

There's days when I'll just log in for the reward and leave my stamina full. Just enjoy the game and don't take it too seriously.

Top Bottom