• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT4| Co-op Edition: Stoning With Friends

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
You don't really have to worry about me selling cards, especially if they aren't dupe #3 or higher. I have yet to sell any REM pull as I'm nowhere close to needing mp for a purchase yet. The only REM pull I've ever junked before was a fire dragon swordman (this one I pulled on my alt today was his 3rd) because it had 30 +HP eggs I desperately wanted, which is the same reason I'll probably eat this grimrock.

I think the first cards I'm considering selling are Sherias #3 and Ronove #3. Sherias has +50 HP on him. Selling that for mp will make me nauseous.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
also moblin spends like $600 on this game in 2 months -> everyone gets a kaede but moblin

ok
giphy.gif

Bladelaw

Ugh, I'm done farming SDR for now. I'll wait for the next such event to get back to it. I have both sides of the cheesey ALB team fully SDR'd so next time I can just get to it instead of burning coins on inherits. Next time I'll try to bank 25 SDRs to fully latent a team if it becomes necessary (A3 HephDra?). I just can't stand running that dungeon anymore. I have a max skilled everything from there so it's just a crappy MP farm when no SDRs drop.

I've switched to speed farming FF collabs for skill ups. I'm only really interested in skilling up 2 more Cecils (7), Sephiroth (5), Terra (1), Vaan (3), Onion Knight (3), and Butz (1). Y'shtola took care of herself in 6 feeds which was pretty cool. I'm not sure what else to do with my stam, this coin rotation doesn't have anything I need (I think?) beyond running arena.

The problem is finding a random Thor :(
edit: I guess I could also ask reddit? Maybe there's a discord room for LF Leaders.

also moblin spends like $600 on this game in 2 months -> everyone gets a kaede but moblin

ok
Friend me 367,983,353, my AThor is pentamax with rainbow latent resists and he's usually active since I use Thoria for everything unless it doesn't work. APandora and Sumire are also in my shared lead slots but they may get switched out for Acala or Renove (once they are maxed) to bring in more pal points since they're likely to get more use. Once you start using AThor it should start showing more potential friends who also run him, assuming you have open friend slots.

EDIT: Actually, what leads do you have? I still have a BF to choose and if you spending that much you hopefully have some good stuff and will be sticking around a while.

LiQuid!

Over the last week I've been co-oping descends and all manner of event dungeon with my bootleg dark row teams and have had ZERO problem. Yesterday and today I've hit some kind of a wall where I can't beat a god damned thing and I have no clue why. I need some freaking dark orb makers. Trying to stall out for 8 dark orbs or relying on 2 Zuohs to make boards for me has made it hard to beat anything with 6+ floors. I've been running into a lot of stupid mechanics lately too, like monsters that absorb 10 rounds of dark attack, or this dude today that locks half the board on a preemptive. Totally dicking me over.

These Final Fantasy collabs are actually impossible for me to coop. I haven't tried the easier difficulties, but myth at any rate, it just isn't possible... I need skillups from collab 2, what are the drop rates like on the skill up weapons at lower difficulties? Probably pretty bad I imagine...

Jagernaut

Over the last week I've been co-oping descends and all manner of event dungeon with my bootleg dark row teams and have had ZERO problem. Yesterday and today I've hit some kind of a wall where I can't beat a god damned thing and I have no clue why. I need some freaking dark orb makers. Trying to stall out for 8 dark orbs or relying on 2 Zuohs to make boards for me has made it hard to beat anything with 6+ floors. I've been running into a lot of stupid mechanics lately too, like monsters that absorb 10 rounds of dark attack, or this dude today that locks half the board on a preemptive. Totally dicking me over.

These Final Fantasy collabs are actually impossible for me to coop. I haven't tried the easier difficulties, but myth at any rate, it just isn't possible... I need skillups from collab 2, what are the drop rates like on the skill up weapons at lower difficulties? Probably pretty bad I imagine...

The drop rate on the easiest difficulty on 2x is 100% except for the boss, but you might get the monster or the weapon. I have max skilled Cloud, Squall, Rinoa, and Shantoto without using pys at all, just running the 15 stamina dungeons solo.

Bladelaw

on 2x intermediate, drops it feels like 50/50 monster to weapon if they can only drop one weapon, other wise a given weapon feels like 25%. As long as you don't need the boss drop (Terra, Tifa, Lightning) run the lowest difficulty. If you need a boss drop, consider pys instead. I'm probably going to py Sephiroth just because Gilgamesh won't leave me the fuck alone.

Friend me 367,983,353, my AThor is pentamax with rainbow latent resists and he's usually active since I use Thoria for everything unless it doesn't work. APandora and Sumire are also in my shared lead slots but they may get switched out for Acala or Renove (once they are maxed) to bring in more pal points since they're likely to get more use. Once you start using AThor it should start showing more potential friends who also run him, assuming you have open friend slots.

EDIT: Actually, what leads do you have? I still have a BF to choose and if you spending that much you hopefully have some good stuff and will be sticking around a while.

I have.... a lot. I just now updated my Padherder. Lots of cards but for now relatively few actual teams because Ronove has spoiled me and I'm able to fairly reliably clear Mythical (and a single Legend Plus) with him but don't really have the ability to form comparable teams with other leads for high-end content.

Most of the bottleneck is due to needing skillups; I'm pretty confident I could get the necessary evo mats in due time if necessary.

edit: whoops, also sent an invite, you had A.Panda up assuming the ID was correct

W-00

My alt compelled me to make yet one more roll in the GF. Result: Artemis, for the second time today.

Argh! Why couldn't one of the Artemises have been on my main and my main's Sylvie on my alt?! My alt already had a Balboa, so that would have opened up new coop options. But no, my main doesn't have a compatible leader. And Sylvie is an excellent Kaede sub, and Kaede was my alt's starting roll. But Artemis breaks hearts, and so is incompatible with Kaede!

I should really stop looking at my alt for today. looking at It just makes me want to roll more. I just have to remember that no matter what my alt wants, be it Liu Bei, dark devils, or light orb-changers/heartmakers, they are certain to be in PCGF, and there will be more good options then.

I suppose I should be glad that I've been too lazy to clear all the normal dungeons on my alt, so I still have an easy stone supply to rebuild what I've spent.

Bladelaw

I have.... a lot. I just now updated my Padherder. Lots of cards but for now relatively few actual teams because Ronove has spoiled me and I'm able to fairly reliably clear Mythical (and a single Legend Plus) with him but don't really have the ability to form comparable teams with other leads for high-end content.

Most of the bottleneck is due to needing skillups; I'm pretty confident I could get the necessary evo mats in due time if necessary.

edit: whoops, also sent an invite, you had A.Panda up assuming the ID was correct

Dude, with your box you should be able to clear just about anything. What's your Ronove team? Your Vishnu's make up for the lack of Kaede. I'd run Ronove, Dkali, Vishnu(some heart making active), Vishnu, Rozuel. You don't get to one shot D Kali as often without a Rag Drag but this should still cake it's way through arena barring a shitty tama spawn. You can't activate off light is the only downside I'm seeing. You could run Star Justice to cover colors and make all the colors unbindable too. Or you could run Gainaut and fix his board with Ronove.

That's just Ronove let alone the rest of your box.

LiQuid!

The drop rate on the easiest difficulty on 2x is 100% except for the boss, but you might get the monster or the weapon. I have max skilled Cloud, Squall, Rinoa, and Shantoto without using pys at all, just running the 15 stamina dungeons solo.

on 2x intermediate, drops it feels like 50/50 monster to weapon if they can only drop one weapon, other wise a given weapon feels like 25%. As long as you don't need the boss drop (Terra, Tifa, Lightning) run the lowest difficulty. If you need a boss drop, consider pys instead. I'm probably going to py Sephiroth just because Gilgamesh won't leave me the fuck alone.

Ahh nice, I didn't know if either the monster or the weapon was more common of a drop, so if it's just 50/50 I'm gonna spam these all week.

I just tried to co-op legendary and it ain't happening so I'm glad I don't need higher difficulties.

Yep that's me. Was using APandora through thursday dungeon for pal points. Accepted!

I still use Thoria for almost all high-end stuff like the challenges and usually only need a higher-risk, higher-reward team for the last 2 floors or descends. Sometimes I've tried to use Myr on a floor 10 challenge and then end up using Thoria to tank my way through because of problematic damage shields and/or resolves that are hard to deal with.

If you got yourself an LValk and then used your Raphael and 3 Sarias along with AThor you'd have a crazy tanky team with huge RCV and burst potential with an Raph/Saria + LValk + Athor combo.

Pulled on the REM six times today in hopes of getting a Three Kingdoms drop, but really a Liu Bei.

Thumbelina (dupe)
Gale Cyberdragon, Alnair
Gamble Mage (dupe, also wtf)
Avalon Drake
Berserker Z (wtf)
Fuu

Every time I have a bunch of stones saved up and they announce a Three Kingdoms godfest, I end up blowing them all and getting screwed. Last time I did get a Lu Bu, but I think that was a fluke.

Ya I'm going to be running that annoying rabbit dungeon over and over for all 3 sarias. Thank god it's easy.

Dude, with your box you should be able to clear just about anything. What's your Ronove team? Your Vishnu's make up for the lack of Kaede. I'd run Ronove, Dkali, Vishnu(some heart making active), Vishnu, Rozuel. You don't get to one shot D Kali as often without a Rag Drag but this should still cake it's way through arena barring a shitty tama spawn. You can't activate off light is the only downside I'm seeing.

That's just Ronove let alone the rest of your box.

The issue for me is skillups; Ronove needs hearts very badly in order to stay alive in Mythical-and-up tiers, and if I'm using subs that aren't heartmakers or have long cooldowns then I'm toast for longer fights. I know this through experience :(

It doesn't help that getting to x100 or x144 can be tough on the same turn as making the heart cross buff, so stalling is a big deal.

Right now, my Ronove team is:

Ronove (lead)
Verdandi (this is a flex spot, I switch in Perseus if I need the 100% SBR, it helps that he shits out lots of damage and makes enhanced hearts)
Rozuel
Ryune (type coverage because I need dark, also she is max-skilled, has haste, makes hearts, and does I think the most damage on the team with a single water TPA)
Sumire (mostly for heartmaking and haste because she's max-skilled)

Zero inherits.

I just evo'd a Vishnu yesterday to play around with a potential Vish team but it was very evident that not having green-making actives up all the time was going to be painful in actual dungeons. Dude has great damage though.

I know from the internet that DKali is a Very Good Card™ for rainbow and combo leads and I might switch her in at some point but I need to get the skill maxed.

I've got a DKali waiting for skillups as well... and they stiffed her AGAIN for the upcoming skill rotation. Unless you like beating up dark predras I guess...

b33r

http://m.imgur.com/a/KHAvb

Someone on Reddit made this for uvoing the mp dragons. All of them are painful, but this makes it easy to see where to get everything. I suppose with any free stamina I need to start collecting for Yomi and Shiva Dragon.

LiQuid!

Holy shit Zidane's Mage Masher is a MYTH. Don't believe the lies!

LiQuid!

Haha, they definitely don't drop often. I got 2 so far, all I need is Rinoa skill ups from this dungeon though. Terra will be worse on the other one though...

My alt's Rinoa is fully skilled after like 200 stamina worth of runs. I've seen 2 Mage mashers. Nearly max skilled Kujas tho...

Quantum

http://m.imgur.com/a/KHAvb

Someone on Reddit made this for uvoing the mp dragons. All of them are painful, but this makes it easy to see where to get everything. I suppose with any free stamina I need to start collecting for Yomi and Shiva Dragon.

looking at the shiva dragon requirements I have no idea why anyone would bother - it was my first mp mob, but no way in hell I'd bother with the effort required.

I'm waiting for the next escalation or meta change before I really invest time/funds into anything. Gungho might have shot themselves in the foot with the cross meta.

B.myr was my best buy so far in the game - although it has destroyed my desire to put together medicore teams.

after my utter disappointment with my beyzul/ganesha idea I'm going to mess around with tifa until something new comes along.

Aesnath

Well...no luck chasing Cecil. Not that I expected much. Seven rolls.

Terra
Rain
Onion Knight
Y'sholta
Penelo
Wol
Zidane

So...pretty unimpressive. I'm still planning on running a Revo Minerva team when that becomes possible, so Terra and Wol seem interesting. Onion Knight's active might be OK somewhere as well.

I also feel weird about Y'sholta--at first I was like "OK, a water heart cross leader", then I re-read it and realized just how odd her LS really is. I mean, you essentially can't practically activate both sides of her LS fully. Moreover, the payoff, 36x attack, is pretty minimal given the amount of manipulation needed and the number of hearts. So I guess she joins the ranks of "really solid subs for that sumire that I never rolled."

b33r

looking at the shiva dragon requirements I have no idea why anyone would bother - it was my first mp mob, but no way in hell I'd bother with the effort required.

I'm waiting for the next escalation or meta change before I really invest time/funds into anything. Gungho might have shot themselves in the foot with the cross meta.

B.myr was my best buy so far in the game - although it has destroyed my desire to put together medicore teams.

after my utter disappointment with my beyzul/ganesha idea I'm going to mess around with tifa until something new comes along.

Yeah I can feel that, I will definitely do Yomi Dragon though. I will do Shiva Dragon as long as hephastus Dragon comes in a one shot or guerrilla dungeon.

I went all in on Bmyr on my JP account and know how you feel, I got farther on that account until I made Myr and Anaphon on my NA account.

LiQuid!

Really glad I ended up not rolling on FF. I was SO close to breaking my not not, not ever rule on collabs.

I feel like I'm more consistent in the FF ranking dungeon when I'm yolo puzzling rather than trying to force certain board layouts; unfortunately maxing out your timer score involves forcing certain combo counts so you can punch through floors with the minimum amount of matching required. So what typically happens is I end up choking trying to make boards I instinctively don't want to make

Bladelaw

I really can't wait for the tan update to hit NA. It'll make collab skill up farming a far less painful experience. Right now I'm in a special hell where Gilgamesh taunts me endlessly. I just want to finish skilling Sephiroth. I've lost the stomach for farming anything else in the FF1 dungeon.

hermit7

Pulled a fair amount in this gfe. (Arguably too much) maybe 10 or so rolls.

Got Gremory, how is she? Decent, good, really good?

I have radra about done, just need a few more mechs and golden keepers and will be done so I will be looking for a team to kind of make.

What I could make as of now is Cecil, pandora, bikinidora, ?.

Both pandora are hyper so it isn't too hard to move forward with that team, I just don't know if it is reasonable.

What are people using for Ronove? I don't have any Kaede and that one seems to come up a lot in team lists I've been seeing. Do most people stick to green mains or go full rainbow?

b33r

I have radra about done, just need a few more mechs and golden keepers and will be done so I will be looking for a team to kind of make.

Both pandora are hyper so it isn't too hard to move forward with that team, I just don't know if it is reasonable.

I don't have her (want her), but she is one of the strongest leads in the game if you have the subs. Sounds like you have a good start, ask drlawyercop, he mains her. You'll probably want to friend him to.

LiQuid!

What are people using for Ronove? I don't have any Kaede and that one seems to come up a lot in team lists I've been seeing. Do most people stick to green mains or go full rainbow?

I went rainbowish for maximum finger since my biggest hurdle to doing damage with him was being able to combo him consistently. I also don't do very high level content with him. I imagine I would have eventually ran into damage problems in Arena.

Now that I have Kaede and Vishy I don't really have to worry about it tho since my green prongs r stronk. I wonder who would work best as my 3rd sub now tho... Need someone with a dark attribute, so maybe my Bastet for double finger and god killer? I wish I had a better board refresh sub than Sherias. I think it might be time to seriously considering farming a Linthia.

W-00

My disappointment at not getting Artemis on my main (or Sylvie on my alt) has been considerably lessened by the realization that my main's Sylvie can pair with my alt's A. Freyja to make a Norsebound tank team.

Has anyone played with a Sylvie/A. Freyja team? I hear some folks have cleared Arena 2 with them. I figure both Arties will have to go on the team. One of them will have to be Awoken, of course, because that skill is a straight upgrade, but I think there may be value in having the other one be one of the split evolutions. G/D trades a TPA and two enhances or two rows, which might be okay. G/L trades them for the much more situational devil killer.

I suppose which is best depends on the rest of the team, which right now would be A. Freyja, A. Artemis, Ruel, and Kaede. Thoughts on what evo would be best for her?

b33r

My disappointment at not getting Artemis on my main (or Sylvie on my alt) has been considerably lessened by the realization that my main's Sylvie can pair with my alt's A. Freyja to make a Norsebound tank team.

Has anyone played with a Sylvie/A. Freyja team? I hear some folks have cleared Arena 2 with them. I figure both Arties will have to go on the team. One of them will have to be Awoken, of course, because that skill is a straight upgrade, but I think there may be value in having the other one be one of the split evolutions. G/D trades a TPA and two enhances or two rows, which might be okay. G/L trades them for the much more situational devil killer.

I suppose which is best depends on the rest of the team, which right now would be A. Freyja, A. Artemis, Ruel, and Kaede. Thoughts on what evo would be best for her?

My first pull on my JP account was Sylvie. She took me far, close to end game. In co-op you should be able to go far. I transitioned to water on that account, You Yu, Rukia, Meri, and Bmyr, but I kept my Sylvie team when I sold everything to buy Bmyr. I still use that team sometimes.

Gremory is top tier. I mostly play her in single player and co-op with Myr, and she hits a lot harder. You should be able to put together a really solid with your subs. I run Gremory/Anaphon/A. Pandora/Akechi/Plum. Plum is a huge get for the team and will probably be one of the most valuable MP purchases since her balanced typing will let her use any of the new killer latents. Since you need actives to fully activate, haste helps a lot, but the team does a pretty good job of stalling until things are up and you can clear a lot of stuff without an active.

Another sub I'm trying out is A. Yomi as a host for Akechi. Might use Sephiroth with a skill eventually too. I've heard good things about Yomi since he brings more fingers and boosts damage with his +orbs.

Really fun team, definitely play around with it. Myr is probably objectively better, but Gremory makes it real easy to put up crazy damage numbers and blow through content.

hermit7

Gremory is top tier. I mostly play her in single player and co-op with Myr, and she hits a lot harder. You should be able to put together a really solid with your subs. I run Gremory/Anaphon/A. Pandora/Akechi/Plum. Plum is a huge get for the team and will probably be one of the most valuable MP purchases since her balanced typing will let her use any of the new killer latents. Since you need actives to fully activate, haste helps a lot, but the team does a pretty good job of stalling until things are up and you can clear a lot of stuff without an active.

Another sub I'm trying out is A. Yomi as a host for Akechi. Might use Sephiroth with a skill eventually too. I've heard good things about Yomi since he brings more fingers and boosts damage with his +orbs.

Really fun team, definitely play around with it. Myr is probably objectively better, but Gremory makes it real easy to put up crazy damage numbers and blow through content.

Thanks for the info! Should I buy plum? I have the mp for him whenever he comes out so I could splurge to get him. Maybe I should just bite the bullet.

Thanks for the info! Should I buy plum? I have the mp for him whenever he comes out so I could splurge to get him. Maybe I should just bite the bullet.

If you like the team, I'd recommend it. Plum isn't completely necessary but she's an amazing sub on the team. Haste plus an active that gives you predictable orbs. Sometimes an Akechi or Pandora active will flood the board with too many hearts.

ccbfan

Finally rolled an Liu bei on my alt.

Spent 2 hours using 3 iPads simultaneous re rolling. Probably took like 50 roll.

Got the account up to 10 for multiplier and ready to power level.

What's the best way to power level an alt?

raiot

Finally rolled an Liu bei on my alt.

Spent 2 hours using 3 iPads simultaneous re rolling. Probably took like 50 roll.

Got the account up to 10 for multiplier and ready to power level.

What's the best way to power level an alt?

Monday dungeon!

Aesnath

I'm a bit weak. I decided to skip eating out for lunch today (I typically do on Fridays) and roll a few more times.

Onion Knight (2nd...sold)
Shantotto (seems like a solid active and...a lot of rows; I can't imagine it won't be useful somewhere)

Cecil!!!!!

So, currently, my gremory team will consist of Grem (Gadius...placeholder), D/D Cecil, D/D Akechi, Jester drawn Joker (Ishida), Perseus. I'm happy I'm finally reducing the green, without dropping fingers. My next goal is to get enough MP together for a Plum and then draw hard for Pandora. I feel like the team may finally come together!

Serious Question: What latents should I put on Cecil?

Right now, I have mostly extended time latents on the team, and I feel like they are always a good bet. However, I also have four skill delays I've been saving (hopefully for something with a haste active), a rainbow resist set, and various stat boosters. I was thinking about doing something like SDx2, HPx3 on Plum (when I get one), so I could invest two SDs on Cecil, as his cooldown is pretty quick for board change (but no haste). Thoughts?

J0dy77

Finally decided to start trying at the Mech dungeons on Solo. Took a few tries yesterday on Mech Hera with Myr due to literally 7 of 9 activations of "light absorb" after the initial "light/dark absorb".

Now I need to figure out the best Mech Zeus team but not sure I can put something together without a lot work, skill inherits and Skill latents. Anyone done it and what was the easiest team you've seen? I might just bite the bullet and go for MP on this one.

Quantum

I saw the push data this morning and got all hopeful that they updated the new FF buffs

- nope.

really want to try out tifa with her new buffs - without the buff the teams I've tried are not that fun to play.

ccbfan

Should I rolled on Final Fantasy on my newly created ALT (Starting roll being Liu Bei) or wait for PCGF?

This is mostly for multiplayer purposes, so I'm not sure if FF Collab has any good COOP rolls.

Biggest need for me right now is some kind of true damage.

ZeroAKA

Should I rolled on Final Fantasy on my newly created ALT (Starting roll being Liu Bei) or wait for PCGF?

This is mostly for multiplayer purposes, so I'm not sure if FF Collab has any good COOP rolls.

Biggest need for me right now is some kind of true damage.
Definitely PCGF. I just made an alt last month and have been prioritizing Godfests that feature leads that match/synergize well with leads on my main account.

Bladelaw

I'm a bit weak. I decided to skip eating out for lunch today (I typically do on Fridays) and roll a few more times.

Onion Knight (2nd...sold)
Shantotto (seems like a solid active and...a lot of rows; I can't imagine it won't be useful somewhere)

Cecil!!!!!

So, currently, my gremory team will consist of Grem (Gadius...placeholder), D/D Cecil, D/D Akechi, Jester drawn Joker (Ishida), Perseus. I'm happy I'm finally reducing the green, without dropping fingers. My next goal is to get enough MP together for a Plum and then draw hard for Pandora. I feel like the team may finally come together!

Serious Question: What latents should I put on Cecil?

Right now, I have mostly extended time latents on the team, and I feel like they are always a good bet. However, I also have four skill delays I've been saving (hopefully for something with a haste active), a rainbow resist set, and various stat boosters. I was thinking about doing something like SDx2, HPx3 on Plum (when I get one), so I could invest two SDs on Cecil, as his cooldown is pretty quick for board change (but no haste). Thoughts?

For Cecil teams you lack 1 thing: HP
Between the two cecils on the team you have enough dark resist to eat DQ hera's preempt so dark resists aren't necessary. Having at least an unbindable member of the team with rainbow resists can help, but otherwise I'd go HP or ATK on non-haste members and SDR/HP/ATK on members with haste (Satsuki for example)

LiQuid!

Just realized now that I have Kaede on both of my accts I might be able to hobble teams together for coopin. Seems like she would be harder to fully activate than Ronove, and with a lower multiplier. Wonder how successful I'd be with it. Biggest hurdle I think is my questionable sub options, especially on the alt (I'd have to run something like ghetto like Robin Hood, Zeal, Phact and a green fairy?). RIP time extend... Honestly this is probably a bad idea.

Well, now I have 3 max-skilled Sarias. No idea what to do with them until I get other cards skilled and evo'd enough to put stuff together.

I need to finish the fixed team challenges but for some reason I've been having a rough time, I've only completed the Neptune Dragon one despite attempting them all :(

Well, now I have 3 max-skilled Sarias. No idea what to do with them until I get other cards skilled and evo'd enough to put stuff together.

I need to finish the fixed team challenges but for some reason I've been having a rough time, I've only completed the Neptune Dragon one despite attempting them all :(

Acala is hard because Seraphis' dungeon is a bitch.

Tsubaki and ADQXQ's aren't that bad.

of course the vishnu skillup dungeon that I'll need for 30 levels of skillups comes around right as the x4 bonus ends

smh I hope it gets replaced by a x3 at least

LiQuid!

Wait, what's the Vishnu skill up dungeon? I need that.

edit: wait nm I see it, wow it hasn't been around since FEB. I was wondering when it would show up again.

Top Bottom