• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT4| Co-op Edition: Stoning With Friends

Rixa

What's the drop rate for jewels in the mythical Rare Monster Infestation and what's the point of running it if it's so low? ::grumble:: ::grumble:: ::grumble::

I know its low, if I remember right Razterik wrote something that no good to farm it for hope of Jewel.
For me, drop rate is 100% tho. 2 Runs 2 Jewels, I had excess stamina when I woke up today and getting rank soon, so decided to run it and got Dark Jewel (got pic of it but my pic site is under maintenace).

Nice event, more stones to feed for stamina.

NineH

A few days ago, I found out that I had a dumb Durga as she went 2/30 in skillups. Today though I have a genius Vishnu as he went 9/20 in skillups. RNG is so wacky.

Rixa

Its not the first nor last time when UI doesn't register my clicks. Clicked couple times Okuni skill for 1½ damage at last floor, didnt register it :(. Not sure how many points 3m damage is, but little more points wouldnt hurt in this near perfect run.
Screenshot_2016-02-19-09-37-59.png
Screenshot_2016-02-19-09-38-08.png

jiggle

Final fantasy collab must've made them shit ton of money

How bizzare will it be for the lesser evo form of cards to be getting these great buffs
Karin especially since she has an awoken

yami4ct

Did 4 pulls on the Director's Carnival.

Dupe B. Valk
Minerva (Hey, I needed one of those for a while)
Minerva
Dupe Blue Cyberdragon

7k MP from the dupes, so I aint too mad. Now to decide if I'd rather have 15k MP or another B. Valk. Will probably just sell her.

colinp

Banned
Sweet, new skills for Apollo and a new ultimate for Verche means my old fashioned Kirin team might just stick together for a bit longer.

Anyone think we might see Echidna get some updates? Feel like she's been ignored for toooooooooo long.

Also FF collab #2. Sign me up! How long did it take for the first to hit the states?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
That 3DS game looks so much better than its predecessor.

BTW. Feels like right how would be the perfect time to farm Perseus skillups via coin dungeons. Right?
Its not the first nor last time when UI doesn't register my clicks. Clicked couple times Okuni skill for 1½ damage at last floor, didnt register it :(. Not sure how many points 3m damage is, but little more points wouldnt hurt in this near perfect run.
Ah that's some bad luck with that Okuni activation, still a good run though... Let's hope we can stay in the top 10.

jiggle

Uevo Avalon drake yas YAS yas

The artwork is rather unfortunate

Edit: Total Rewards: 9 stones, 9 piis.
Jesus
They literally just gave out 10 stones/pii like less than a week ago
Who needs to farm skill ups...

yami4ct

So. Metallit is becoming the Monday dungeon. Solo play getting removed from Co-Op. Some solo Co-Ops getting moved around to places you can do solo. Dungeons getting moved around in general. Alts back in coins?

Some interesting stuff going down.

What are the chances I can get from 218 to 250 before the reset? I'm guessing not high. Kind of sucks being so close and missing an extra roll. Oh well, what are you gonna do.

EDIT:

Mystic Knights are the debut of a new brand of evo. Seems like it's called a 'Transcend Evo'. Basically a new regular evo after an Ult. Get to level 99, transcend and have to level again.

Rixa

What are the chances I can get from 218 to 250 before the reset? I'm guessing not high. Kind of sucks being so close and missing an extra roll. Oh well, what are you gonna do.
Do they reset 250 rank roll? Wondering what will happen in NA.
How much time you have before reset? You could try to do a lot coops and Metalit dungeon and if JP has some other high exp dungeon those too.

yami4ct

Do they reset 250 rank roll? Wondering what will happen in NA.
How much time you have before reset? You could try to do a lot coops and Metalit dungeon and if JP has some other high exp dungeon those too.

I'll keep an eye out for Metalit. Wonder if it'll get moved to Monday before the 250 gets reset? Not sure I want to Co-Op since I'm not confident in my ability to not be terrible. Finding Co-Ops for the JP side doesn't sound too fun either.

All the machines are reseting, so that means we're getting rank 150, rank 250, Presents and Best Friend. Not sure what the exact date for the reset is.

yami4ct

Seems like Uuevo Panda exists purely for Sub potential. Guess that's a fair compromise. Now I need to figure out whether the Nuevo or the Awoken is a better sub for my A. Panda team.

Artemis seems to be her Awoken. That was a bit unexpected.

EDIT:

Seems GH is finally taking GFE Upgrades seriously. Zuoh, Typhon, Skuld and Gadius all getting Ults.

razterik

Worst anniversary stream ever, wow.

Skill transfer system WHERE. (Edit: Okay, I missed some info on this, but it doesn't seem like they really explained or demonstrated it at all?)

6+ hours just to dump a little bit of art and some reset news on us? At least JP getting 15 stones and piis or whatever, but is this seriously the future of the game? Just wow.

They held back on news for at least two weeks just to have something to announce here!

Multiplayer solution? Cut everything in half for cost, move most of the content to other tabs and disable single player. LOL

yami4ct

Are you guys watching the stream? These updates haven't been posted to puzzledragonx.com yet.

Yep. Reddit also has a fairly up to date list, but not fully.

Avalon Drake sounds like a decent sub now. Good luck ever pulling one.

Apparently more news is hitting in another stream later today? Saw hints at a new Awoken series, but I don't know which one.

Uuevo Heroes don't look great. Pretty much purely sub focused, which is good for some teams, but certainly won't revive Wukong or Yamato. Guess that will be the job of their inevitable Awokens.

Didn't catch anything about Awoken Artemis except her art. Looks decent. New GFE Uevos are a mix of good and great. Skuld getting another TPA probably won't do much since blue still sucks. Zuoh's devil killer is nice. Typhon being unbindable will make him popular. Gadius kinda got the shaft.

cw_sasuke

Awoken Artemis looked disappointing first... But seeing her again she could be quite the upgrade for my Verdandi team while using the same subs. Team willed with TPA Attacker subs and GZL for additional burst.

yami4ct

Awoken Artemis looked disappointing first... But seeing her again she could be quite the upgrade for my Verdandi team while using the same subs. Team willed with TPA Attacker subs and GZL for additional burst.

I think everyone was expecting another 3 TPA offense stick with her, but instead we got a utility monster. SBR, extra orb Skyfall on active and 2 Enhanced Greens are all great additions. The only problem is that she's a double orb changer, which can be a bit much for TPA squads. She's definitely the big winner of the night it seems.

Zuoh seems up there as well.

JP is getting 23 stones and 15 Pys. Hot damn. I'm gonna be loaded for the upcoming PCGF.

Skill transfer system WHERE. (Edit: Okay, I missed some info on this, but it doesn't seem like they really explained or demonstrated it at all?)

6+ hours just to dump a little bit of art and some reset news on us? At least JP getting 15 stones and piis or whatever, but is this seriously the future of the game? Just wow.

They held back on news for at least two weeks just to have something to announce here!

Multiplayer solution? Cut everything in half for cost, move most of the content to other tabs and disable single player. LOL
Yeah, expectations were low and they still managed to disappoint. They were even able to do the impossible and make co-op worse. Amazing...

yami4ct

Skill Transfer system was fully demoed. It basically works exactly as we expected. You pick a monster to 'equip' on another. The equip process costs a shit ton of coins and a new type of monster, called -Tans. -Tans can be 'farmed' in Arena. I suspect they can be purchased in the MP shop, but didn't fully get that part. Skill CD of old skill is added to new skill. Using 1 resets both.

Seems very, very whale focused and the limitations make it not as game changing as it seemed at first. The adding of the old CD to the new sucks perhaps most of all. Only part I'm unclear on are if any monster can transfer skills or only REM cards.

cw_sasuke

I think everyone was expecting another 3 TPA offense stick with her, but instead we got a utility monster. SBR, extra orb Skyfall on active and 2 Enhanced Greens are all great additions. The only problem is that she's a double orb changer, which can be a bit much for TPA squads. She's definitely the big winner of the night it seems.

Zuoh seems up there as well.

JP is getting 23 stones and 15 Pys. Hot damn. I'm gonna be loaded for the upcoming PCGF.
In my experience double orb changer can be troublesome on combo leads ala Bastet for teams like Verdandi/Artemis where you only need to match green tpas they are fine. When I use Liu Beis active in my Verdandi team i 99% of the time get enough green orbs and space for 4 tpas.

But you are right.. A bit lackluster event when it comes to new Uevos.

Still hoping for GZL to get an Uevo at some point.

Top Bottom