• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT4| Co-op Edition: Stoning With Friends

donjezzy

Thinking of buying a neptune dragon soon. I have 3 of the subs max skilled Karin, Andromeda and Hermes. And then utility subs such as A.Isis, Gabriel, A.Orochi, B.Valkyrie and B.Sonia. I have a Mori but I missed out on the skillup. But I do have a max skilled Halloween Sonia that would hopefully help. If anyone has one feel free to add me at 368355349

Rixa

Time to invest in an Awilda/Courage cheese team. Just make sure Courage has an inherited skill with a CD longer than 15. In fact if you can inherit MP monsters, then Courage inheriting herself is perfect.

Edit: Weird. Every time I click on Nordis' multiplayer dungeon, it crashes the app back to the home screen. On iOS. This happen for anyone else?

This happens on Android too, trying it with my friend. Kills my pad.

coy

Loving this Thor team. Finally beat mythical plus God rush. I'm definitely hyper maxing this team next. Thor is close to hyper but no other stones on the team.

The team has a ton of burst when needed. Need to max skill Wukong and get his uuvo when it comes over.

Does anyone know if Thor is still viable for arena 2?

Side note: this is my first Elia since she hates me and never invaded.

gljMfQrl.jpg
Whatever I cannot complete with Parvati or Sakuya (both hypermax teams), Thoria can and with only the leads maxed! If it wasn't for my Pandora team, this would be my next goal to hyper.

razterik

Second half of NA event up. 10x finally returns. With Sowilo and Tengu in coin dungeons, it's time to plus things.

Tengu example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1YRTaQlRXY

At 4.66 eggs per run, this is pretty close to having Thieves' Den available for a week for anyone that loves button pushing,

Sowilo with 1.5x rate and 10x should have 6+ eggs per run minimum and averages a lot closer to 7.

Second half of NA event up. 10x finally returns. With Sowilo and Tengu in coin dungeons, it's time to plus things.

Tengu example:

At 4.66 eggs per run, this is pretty close to having Thieves' Den available for a week for anyone that loves button pushing,

Sowilo with 1.5x rate and 10x should have 6+ eggs per run minimum and averages a lot closer to 7.

Welp, going to hyper my brand new RaDra team I guess. Going to run coin dungeons all weekend to stock up, which is good because I had nothing I wanted to spend stamina on. I've got to find a faster way through Sowilo though or I'll burn myself out real quick.

yami4ct

You know what feels really dumb? Selling a bunch of excess mats to free up box space, only to figure out you were actually saving one of those mats to finish evolving your current squad.

Looks like I need to farm another Dub-Myth.

razterik

More Xiang Mei hype:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Gi26wezzgg

Arena 2 clear with Gadius/Uriel and non-healer Urd/Sanada subs. 9x's almost the entire dungeon. One shots PreDras floor. Flubs his board on Kali and still easily clears her shield. Skill equips on leads only, one is Uriel and the other is Saria, which is a very nice combo, maybe second only to Urd/Sanada itself. Only latents were full dark resist on Uriel and full green resist on Gadius.

Goodbye dupe Blodin, elementals/riders and assorted unused trash. Need to get some Tamadras, red dragon flowers and leveling fodder soon.

Running with a bunch of maxed out light healers like Wukong and it's still stupidly powerful. Will have to hyper my dupe Uriel and build up a few more red healers.

Tengu example:

I think I'll use that Tengu team on the right side. Only adjustment is I'll replace ShivaDra with another Rodin to eliminate that extra activation. I think that would actually make it slightly faster than Zeus/Goemon farming, and with more +eggs per run.

Edit: Just realized you were talking about the Star Treasure Thieve's Den guerilla dungeon and not Goemon.

yami4ct

RaDra is definitely powerful. Finally got Awoken Ama and I decided to give a quick run through True Endless. Expected to screw up and die maybe 20 floors in and ended up going the whole way with zero issue. I don't even have +297's and RaDra isn't even Uevoed yet. I cannot imagine what this team is going to be like with +s, RaDra's extra fingers and skill inheritance.

I also definitely think I'm going to equip that extra D. Kali on someone. Having a third D. Kali active might be great for a pinch.

jay23

So something's up with my phone and I can no longer update from the Google play store is there a site I can bookmark to get the latest apk?

Taz

With Surtr I can now EVO Pandora, just one question is it worth max skilling her or does her skill level reset to 1 because it gains skill haste?

Jagernaut

Just max skilled Belial but Amon needs 7 more skillups. Belial will make a good combo with Awoken Leilan on my Raoh team.

If they get Awoken evos like Astaroth I'll have to skill them up all over again with pys.

Just max skilled Belial but Amon needs 7 more skillups. Belial will make a good combo with Awoken Leilan on my Raoh team.
Yeah, my Belial hit max skill pretty easily (10/22). My Amon is still at it (currently 6/25).

If I can get two more skills today, I might just finish him with Bubpys so I can focus on +eggs next week. I have a bunch of extras in my inbox anyway.

Ancient Fire & Lake was pretty good to me combined with the 3x skillup event. Maxed Belial, Zeta Hydra, 2 each of the Cyber Beasts, and Freyr. Only Amon needs a couple more skillups, but with everything else being dead weight for drops, I'll just leave him be and use Bubpys if ever needed. I've never used him, so don't feel any urgency to max him right now.

On another note, Fire Carnival in coin dungeons is awesome for people needing to skillup with any of its drops. Coin dungeons are both half off and 1.5x drop right now. The 30 stam expert level seems to have guaranteed drops on the first 4 floors. Only had to spend 1 stone to max-skill my Set. Several runs had multiple Red DeviNyans drop. Way better than farming the Fire Cat Dragon dungeon.

hermit7

Good on it being good for you guys. Ran it maybe 25 times in the past week and got zero skills on all feeds.

It is alright though, I wasn't too hung up on skilling either card. Though amon would be a beast with his awakenings. 😕

Good on it being good for you guys. Ran it maybe 25 times in the past week and got zero skills on all feeds.

It is alright though, I wasn't too hung up on skilling either card. Though amon would be a beast with his awakenings. 😕
Dang that sucks. I've gotten a lot more particular about farming skillups nowadays. Mainly farmed this dungeon because it dropped skillups for several monsters I have. Pys have given me the peace of mind that I can skip out on farming non-essential skillups, but always have the option of using Pys if those skills become important later.

hermit7

Dang that sucks. I've gotten a lot more particular about farming skillups nowadays. Mainly farmed this dungeon because it dropped skillups for several monsters I have. Pys have given me the peace of mind that I can skip out on farming non-essential skillups, but always have the option of using Pys if those skills become important later.

Yeah I did get some skills on red guan yu. Which I guess is nice but I haven't even evolved him after pulling him months ago so he is very low on my list. I am not too perturbed to be frank, the only devil I ever really liked and wanted to use is Astaroth and she is awoken and piied.

Jagernaut

Ancient Fire & Lake was pretty good to me combined with the 3x skillup event. Maxed Belial, Zeta Hydra, 2 each of the Cyber Beasts, and Freyr. Only Amon needs a couple more skillups, but with everything else being dead weight for drops, I'll just leave him be and use Bubpys if ever needed. I've never used him, so don't feel any urgency to max him right now.

On another note, Fire Carnival in coin dungeons is awesome for people needing to skillup with any of its drops. Coin dungeons are both half off and 1.5x drop right now. The 30 stam expert level seems to have guaranteed drops on the first 4 floors. Only had to spend 1 stone to max-skill my Set. Several runs had multiple Red DeviNyans drop. Way better than farming the Fire Cat Dragon dungeon.

You weren't kidding about the fire carnival. I finished skilling up Set in less than an hour. I need the water and dark carnivals for Nut and Nephthys.

I noticed that the boss drop is not guaranteed even on Master. I need 1 more skillup on Yamato #2 but didn't get it.

Were there any pending upgrades to Fire Carnival? I'm hoping Mori skillups will be in Water Carnival when that shows up in coins. Especially now that I have two to skill up.

Were there any pending upgrades to Fire Carnival? I'm hoping Mori skillups will be in Water Carnival when that shows up in coins. Especially now that I have two to skill up.
Yeah I ignored the water dog dungeon, so I really hope they updated the carnivals.

Regarding the archdemons, I finished Belial with Amon at 10 turns. Probably won't keep trying since 10x is here. Then again who knows when these dungeons will come around again. I guess I'll play it by ear.

saichi

Got Skuld, Ryune, Australis &Yamatsumi in my last 4 pulls... is any of them useful? Currently I have no water team (Best card is probably Awoken Karin) or wood team (best card is probably Awoken Parvati & Sasuno although I do have Ossis, Michale and Sasuke)

yami4ct

Got Skuld, Ryune, Australis &Yamatsumi in my last 4 pulls... is any of them useful? Currently I have no water team (Best card is probably Awoken Karin) or wood team (best card is probably Awoken Parvati & Sasuno although I do have Ossis, Michale and Sasuke)

Ryune is up there with Blonia, NepDra and Rukia as one of the few truly viable blue leads in the game. You have a good sub for her in A. Karin, but you're going to really, really want to look for Hermes. Running at least 1 is an awesome boost and 2 is ideal. Gabriel, B.Valk, A. Karin, Andromeda and Hatsume are all really great subs if you can get your hands on any of them. Pair her with an A. Idunn and Idunna friend and you'll have a really strong and tanky water team.

I would have to look at the rest of your Wood box, but you don't seem to really have anything for a full team there. Australis is a pretty decent sub, but Machine is too weak a type currently for him to be a strong leader. Doesn't look like you really have a strong Wood Row team that would like to use him, though. Yamatsumi is a Descend drop. Are you sure you 'pulled' him? He shouldn't be in the REM AFAIK. He's not a particularly interesting card.

8/29 on Amon now. Think it's time to call it quits and save stamina for tomorrow. I can spare two Bubpys to finish it.

Need to farm baby preDras and feed them to Gadius instead of selling them like I did last time. >_<;

hermit7

8/29 on Amon now. Think it's time to call it quits and save stamina for tomorrow. I can spare two Bubpys to finish it.

Need to farm baby preDras and feed them to Gadius instead of selling them like I did last time. >_<;

I fed a bunch of flampy to gadius. Don't regret it one bit.

Had like 9 or so and no cards to use them on so I could still max skill the next card.

Also they seem to be the one always given away.

The EU is meant to be getting the 250 roll so maybe we are as well? Isn't there meant to be maintenance thus evening?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Game is back up with new version on the Appstore.

My rank 250 REM pull - Rozuel.

They really don't want me to care about the game anymore lol.

jiggle

Rolled Sylvie!
Really wanted her
I could really use some opinions on making a green row team though

A few setups I'm looking at
Freyja - Australis - Australis - Artemis - Avalon Drake - friend Sylvie
21 row enhance but 80% SBR

Vs
Sylvie - Australis - Australis - freyja - drake - friend freyja
21 row enhance with 100% SBR, but I lose an orb changer for the maybe redundant 2nd freyja

Vs
Freyja - Australis - Gronia - Sylvie - Drake - friend Sylvie
17 row enhance with 100% SBR, 2 duo color board changers and 2 board change heart makers

I'm leaning towards #3
Losing 4 row enhance is kinda big but the extra skill boost, fingers and SBR seem to be worth it?
What do you guys think?

Jagernaut

Rank 250 roll is .... D Kali #2 (got my first just a few weeks ago). Wow, a few months ago I had no Kalis, now I have 2 D Kalis and a L Kali. I have to consider Ra Dragon now as a possible purchase.

Rixa

I want DKali too :(.
Ok I cant be sad, tho dunno what to do with this:
Fed 6 Metalits got 2/5 and 1/1. Finally get rid from those Metalist that were in my inventory from the first time Metalit dungeon was introduced.

colinp

Banned
Lumiel. Not exactly a Kali but I might be able to find a use for her.

My gripes right now is trying to get the damn blueberry dragon, the only fruit dragon I'm missing, to show up. Come on Heavenly Garden! Be good to meeeeeeee!

I want DKali too :(.
Ok I cant be sad, tho dunno what to do with this:

Fed 6 Metalits got 2/5 and 1/1. Finally get rid from those Metalist that were in my inventory from the first time Metalit dungeon was introduced.

He's a real fun lead if you have the subs (Akechi, Pandora, Satsuki, etc.). Does crazy damage, easy to scale damage, and will be a pretty solid sub when his new ult get here. Probably doesn't surpass any of your teams, but he might be my favorite lead to play.

Rixa

He's a real fun lead if you have the subs (Akechi, Pandora, Satsuki, etc.). Does crazy damage, easy to scale damage, and will be a pretty solid sub when his new ult get here. Probably doesn't surpass any of your teams, but he might be my favorite lead to play.

And those subs Iam missing, dont have any of them.
Basically my good dark units are:

- YD (Hmax)
- A.Haku (Hmax)
- Okuni (+297)
- Persephone (max skilled)
- Nepnep
- AALuci
- ADDVrita (skl 4)

Then I have max skilled Gadius. Could really try something else instead YD.

And those subs Iam missing, dont have any of them.
Basically my good dark units are:

- YD (Hmax)
- A.Haku (Hmax)
- Okuni (+297)
- Persephone (max skilled)
- Nepnep
- AALuci
- ADDVrita (skl 4)

Then I have max skilled Gadius. Could really try something else instead YD.

Yeah, probably can't run a team, but he might be a sub for you somewhere down the line. At worst, you just got 50K free MP. I've never used him as a sub so I don't know the teams he'd fit on. I pretty much only run A. Panda and Typhon teams in Dark.

Bladelaw

My 250 machine pull was Sumire number 4
Is a Sumire system a thing?

I threw a pack of stones at the collab hoping for Rukia.
NOPE

I managed 4 5* pulls and 1 Ichigo at least. Bonus is having all the subs for an Ichigo team.

Top Bottom