• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT4| Co-op Edition: Stoning With Friends

jiggle

NA main:
Leilan - yay for shiva team
SakuyA - chinese constellation complete! But meh
Saria
AUSTRALIS - dupe but nice
Gronia - always wanted one
Shiva dupe, whorus dupe, lolmeta dupe, 2 silvers

NA alt:
Sanada - yes! Main reason rolling day day 1
Ame no uzume
Ronia #3 - give us awoken already
Cow Cow # 2 - can't have enough of him really
Denebola - was trying to avoid this set...
SakuyA dupe, unicorn rider, chiyome, 3 silvers

Jpn main:
Sherias - new but looks good
Eschamali dupe - yes yes yes!!
Zuoh
Vritra, Nephthyst dupe, Cyberbeast kebab dupe, Green Valkyrie, 3 silvers

Jpn alt:
Ilm - the burst card my thoria team desperately needed
Pandora - my first pandora ever :D
Perseus dupe
Hades, Lubu, Anubis, 3 silvers

Great GF
Got many of the cards I've been dying to get(ilm, sanada, Leilani, pandora, saria) plus Eschamali & AUSTRALIS dupe bonus

Rixa

Alt made 2 pulls Mori Motanori & Ame (dupe), after that I decided I use 3 stones to inventory rather than make new pull. Main will make 4 pulls in hunt for Sakuya (I have 13 Light jewels without use and 7 Shynpys, just taking my inventory space). Also, managed to do 3 runs in +egg dungeon earlier today.

Edit: 4 pulls:

Sumire (nice \o_)
Kraken Rider (meh, maybe I should sell it too)
RRHood (5*, still 3k mp)
Masamune (5k mp trash).

What the heck I do with these...
Screenshot_2016-03-31-11-06-47.png

yami4ct

Decided to go all in on the latest G-Fest since I don't need Indra anymore and have only 1 samurai. Remember how I really wanted Akechi? While here are my pulls:

Mori Montagari (Dupe. Bad Start)
Berserker Z (Uh Oh)
Ishida Mitsunari (Ok)
Shining Dragon Swordsman (Eh)
Ame no Uzume (Fantastic utility sub to get)
D Kali (My 3rd of these. What in the hell is with me and Kalis?)
Akechi (Holy Fuck! Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes)
Ronia (Dupe)
Red Chester (Eh)
Akechi (You've got to be fucking with me)
Ares (I really, really wanted him for a while)
Kopis (troll gold is troll)
Akechi (Hahahahahhahhahahahhahhahahahhaa)
Karin (Dupe)
Leilan (Dupe)

Turning most of those dupes to MP. I'll keep the 3rd D. Kali until I really feel I need the 50k MP I guess. I have zero clue how many Akechi to keep. Are there any teams that use a bunch?

One of my best Godfests in a good while.

HGH

Banned
Honestly I've been hoarding my PPoints for around 30 pulls now, cause whenever this event passed I'd just get dragon seeds and low tier lits. Should I splurge a bit in the hopes of jewels and masks?

jiggle

Honestly I've been hoarding my PPoints for around 30 pulls now, cause whenever this event passed I'd just get dragon seeds and low tier lits. Should I splurge a bit in the hopes of jewels and masks?

Maybe it's not worth it but that's what I always spend my points on lol
And just FYI
There is a tournament dungeon coming up where you can farm jewels with a game provided team, and you can't die

D:

D:

D:

Lucky!

yami4ct

Maybe it's not worth it but that's what I always spend my points on lol
And just FYI
There is a tournament dungeon coming up where you can farm jewels with a game provided team, and you can't die

D:

D:

D:

Lucky!

I've pulled 2 L. Kali, 3 D. Kali and now 3 Akechi. I get stupid amounts of wanted cards. I'm surprised an angry member hasn't murdered me to steal my account.

Diodiablo

Banned
Thrown 5 rolls

Scheat (it's like the gods or REM are pushing me to make a water team)
Akechi (dupe)
Maeda
Hanzo (wanted one for so long, now I don't need it anymore because Akechi)
Light Dragon Knight (meh)

Waiting for lunch break to make another stone and roll again.

smbu2000

Well I didn't have much luck skilling up Sephiroth and Cecil. I managed one skill up on Cecil. The drops are so sporadic though I gave up and just gave them all of the badpys I had and they are both max skilled now. I'd rather spend my time going for plus eggs instead of doing the FF dungeon endlessly.

I only need a few more plus eggs to 297 my Cecil (thank you challenge dungeon rewards!) and I can uevo him with Friday dungeon mats. Close to 2/3rds of the way on Sephiroth.

You can add me in JP, id # 361,159,422. I have a hypermax Rukia up most of the time.

I have a Scheat and awoken orochi, which are two of her optimal subs. I like seeing how much I can get Scheat to do in the tri color dungeons, record so far is 21 million.
Can I add you on my secondary iPad account (283,078,346 mastrchief)? I have a hypermax Rukia as well on there and I just shuffled around my teams to put her in the first slot.

I wish I had a Scheat on the team.(have one on my main account) Right now I'm using BValk/Skuld/Alrescha/Andromeda on the team. Only Rukia is hyper though.
I did pull that new blue FF collab. card, Y'shtola though. She seems usable on the team.

J0dy77

After months of agony from the rem and my desire sensor hitting an all time low, decided to throw one roll this Godfest:

jVizSqfl.png

I immediately fed her 8 angelits and max skilled her by some magic of the rng gods.

Having a third board change is going to be huge for my Kirin team.

Decided to go all in on the latest G-Fest since I don't need Indra anymore and have only 1 samurai. Remember how I really wanted Akechi? While here are my pulls:

Mori Montagari (Dupe. Bad Start)
Berserker Z (Uh Oh)
Ishida Mitsunari (Ok)
Shining Dragon Swordsman (Eh)
Ame no Uzume (Fantastic utility sub to get)
D Kali (My 3rd of these. What in the hell is with me and Kalis?)
Ronia (Dupe)
Red Chester (Eh)
Ares (I really, really wanted him for a while)
Kopis (troll gold is troll)
Karin (Dupe)
Leilan (Dupe)

Turning most of those dupes to MP. I'll keep the 3rd D. Kali until I really feel I need the 50k MP I guess. I have zero clue how many Akechi to keep. Are there any teams that use a bunch?

One of my best Godfests in a good while.

I rolled my 3rd Akechi on my non-IAP alt this morning. I have 3 on my main as well. I'm keeping all 3. I use 2 on A. Panda and Typhon teams, both max skilled, and they destroy. I'm holding on to the 3rd for when they get an awoken down the line, but honestly it's more of a luxury. I'm just keeping it because I love the card.

After months of agony from the rem and my desire sensor hitting an all time low, decided to throw one roll this Godfest:

jVizSqfl.png

I immediately fed her 8 angelits and max skilled her by some magic of the rng gods.

Having a third board change is going to be huge for my Kirin team.

Awesome pull, congrats! I've managed to get 2 DKali's and no LKali's. Would have been nice if I wanted to try and run Sakuya.

I pulled 4 times this morning, will have one more tomorrow.
1) Chrono Turtle (sold)
2) Ronia (dupe, sold)
3) Sakuya (dupe, sold)
4 Nim (kept)

Not a bad MP haul, which is what I was looking for. Buying RaDra tomorrow!

Kwhit10

Pulled 5 times

Ronia (3rd dupe, sold)
Dark swordsman (sold)
Phoenix rider (new)
Gadius (3rd dupe, haven't sold yet)
D. Kali (2nd dupe, will keep)

I now have two Lkali and two Dkali

Jagernaut

3 rolls.

Akechi - 2nd, will keep
Karin - 3rd, will probably sell unless there is a team that needs 3?
Kirin - new, always wanted one

Quantum

burned my recent free stones -

7 rolls main, all pretty much crap and dupes - sold them all and now have 520k MP - might as well buy a second MP dragon - maybe ra as everyone loves it so much. Very stale playing - almost never burn through my stamina anymore - making me want to play an alt account.

my new "alt" account - recently said screw it and bought a nexus 6p for a ringplus plan (an odd choice I know) - yamato lead to pair with my shivagon for now

two pulls - minerva, deneboba

- this alt account loves fire - has yamato, denebola, horus, yukimura, minerva and denebola after re-rolling on sunday (rank 58) - seems like a keeper alt account for the moment.
- liking the low level play again - although feels a bit like cheating now that I BFF'd my main

Bladelaw

Well I pulled a lot...26 pulls hoping for Lelian, Karin, Mei Mei, or a 6*

Which evo should I go for on Karin? Awoken or B/G once she gets the JP buffs?

Took 26 before Karin showed up.
I did ok though
Karin (new)
Sanada (new)
Keiji x2 (both dupes, sold)
Mori Motonari (dupe, sold)
Phoenix Rider (new)
Red Sonia (dupe sold)
Urd (4th dupe, sold)
Verdandi (5th dupe sold)
Gadius (dupe, keeping)
Zuoh (4th dupe, sold)
Dark Berry Dragon (dupe sold)
Arcline (dupe sold)
Nim x2 (dupes sold)

Junk silvers
Chrono Turtle
baby dark berry drgaon
Dragon Rider (dupe)
Beast Rider
Ruki
Undine
Snow White (dupe sold)

I can't remember the rest.

I managed to max skill Amon last night so he's going to find his way into pretty much every blue team I put together now.

Thinking
Andromeda
Amon
Blodin
Awoken Karin
Flex (Sumire, Hatsume, Snow White)
Andromeda

Just wish I could roll Orochi or Isis. I never get any love for them. Hopefully tomorrow via water gala.

Looks like I can put together this team now.

Saria, DQXQ, Raphael, Wukong, Flex

Worth using?

Depends on the rest of your box, but its a pretty solid team and should take you decently far once plused egged. You do really need a heart breaker (or a Fire -> Light) sub. Apollo, Pollux or L. Valk are good candidates for that. Then you can fix your saria board change to Lights and Reds. Alternatively Apocalypse would be good for you as Apocalypse -> DQ XQ gives you a board of light and hearts.

jay23

Didn't think this was possible...Thoria team is op

After seeing someone on reddit clear challenge 10 with a similar team (no real amount of plus eggs) I decided to give it a shot. It was much easier than I expected.

Floor 1: I stalled till she was under 50%.. probably wasn't necessary since I 1 shot Shiva.
Floor 2: Make sure all skills are back up before getting her under 30%..I used wukong to finish her
Floor 3: Heal for 2 turns and profit? Used Saria+Apollo+Thor

My max skilled monsters 2 DQs(helped when I needed heal orbs) and Apollo which I only used twice.

MiTYH

Is this good luck or bad luck? Just pulled my third LKali, not including the Red santa kali I have.

So...yeah. Only one is max level/awoken, these last two have been from thi sand the last godfest.

Then pulled Blue Karin, who looks good

Bladelaw

Could this team work after Fenrir's JP buff?

Fenrir
Algedi (flex)
Acubens
D. Kali
D. Kali
Fenrir

All colors met, Algedi and Acubens cover additional jammers as needed. D. Kali + any non D. Kali actives for a substantial hit. Replace Algedi with A Ama to handle any binds. Maybe a D. Kali with D. Iza if you need a shield. I picked these subs because I have them, other options are certainly available.

D. Kali fixes any poison, jammers just make you stronger. Algedi's rows don't help much which is why she's the flex spot. At max skill, D Kali is the longest cooldown at 7 turns so something will almost certainly be up. It's easy to control damage by only erasing x jammers instead of y so resolves are manageable with practice. The only downside I'm seeing is a full activation requires a stupid amount of luck or a substantial amount of skill to get 24 orbs in perfect positioning.

Jagernaut

What's a good Awoken Kirin team?

Awoken Kirin
L Kali
Chibi Valk

These 3 cover all colors. I also have

Light
Verche - good in Reincarnated form
Apollo
Elia - unskilled
Awoken Venus
Fat Chocobo

Non-Light Utility
Awoken Susano
Awoken Yomi
D Kali

Bladelaw

Awoken Kirin
L Kali
Chibi Valk

Light
Apollo
Elia - unskilled
Awoken Venus
Fat Chocobo

Non-Light Utility
Awoken Susano
Awoken Yomi
D Kali

What's worked for me General purpose (no shield/delay):
A. Kirin
L. Kali
Valk (I don't have chibi)
Apollo
"flex" - I use D.Kali because she's max skilled and combos well with Apollo. The quotes are because I pretty much never deviate from this setup. If I need a delay I swap Valk for Xmas Echidna, if I need a shield I'd use Susano over Valk since Apollo covers heart breaking. That said I don't have Susano so I tend to swap in Kushinadahime.

hermit7

Did some rolls for the first time in quite a while.

Phoenix rider
Satsuki
Light samurai (not sure his name)

Also rolled 3 light meta
Haku (#4)
Karin dupe
Green weapon series

I have a good amount of mp again but I think I am going to wait until the new series comes out. I like that fire card and would have a decent team. Uriel, uriel, Phoenix rider, gadius all healers and heart makers or shields. Also 100 percent sbr and gadius with his ult clears binds.

Kyuur

Pulled 5 times. Was looking for Haku/Typhon, Meimei/Ishida/Sonia, Akechi in that order. (I don't think Zuoh was in this time). Got:

Mori Motonari (new, no use yet)
Ronia (I'll take it!)
Cao Cao (I really need to start on that Urd team)
Gamble Mage (MP)
Hinokagu (3rd dupe, Urd/Hino/Hino/Hino/Cao here I come??)

Weirdly good godfest for me. Gave it three rolls and got:

Freyr
Dmeta
Saria

All were new to me. Wasn't particularly hoping for any of them, but I have some options for each I think.

Is there any reason to use DMeta over Luci/Pandora?

b33r

Well I didn't have much luck skilling up Sephiroth and Cecil. I managed one skill up on Cecil. The drops are so sporadic though I gave up and just gave them all of the badpys I had and they are both max skilled now. I'd rather spend my time going for plus eggs instead of doing the FF dungeon endlessly.

I only need a few more plus eggs to 297 my Cecil (thank you challenge dungeon rewards!) and I can uevo him with Friday dungeon mats. Close to 2/3rds of the way on Sephiroth.

Can I add you on my secondary iPad account (283,078,346 mastrchief)? I have a hypermax Rukia as well on there and I just shuffled around my teams to put her in the first slot.

I wish I had a Scheat on the team.(have one on my main account) Right now I'm using BValk/Skuld/Alrescha/Andromeda on the team. Only Rukia is hyper though.
I did pull that new blue FF collab. card, Y'shtola though. She seems usable on the team.

Saw your request and added you, the more Rukia's the better.

J0dy77

Looks like I can put together this team now.

Saria, DQXQ, Raphael, Wukong, Flex

Worth using?

Definitely worth using. I use this as my secondary team behind Kirin. I just cleared C22 floor 10 with this team because of the dmg absorb gimmicks. I used the exact same team that you linked with Apollo in the flex spot. Thor is almost pentamaxed (few atk + away) for me and friends Saria was 297. No other plus eggs on the team. I also cleard Scarlet for the first time with this team after numerous failed attempts with Kirin and Yomi.

The more I play it the more I'm enjoying it. And don't underestimate the burst potential of the team. I basically one shot Shiva in C10 by using Saria/Apollo combo without even using Thor active.

cdViking

Beat King of the Gods for the first time! Ran with Norn Urd/Cao Cao/Wiz Merlin/Siegfried/Theurgia/Norn Urd. At the point where I can spike enough damage to one-shot Zeus using Urd/Wiz or Siegfried/Cao Cao/Theurgia actives in succession. Not farmable yet, but exciting, given I still have a ton of leveling left to do, let alone + egging.

Against good sense, I tried pulling for the only God I wanted out of day-1, Sanada Yukimura. I already had dupes of every other featured God, but I figured this would be my best chance combined with the flame gala. Pulled him on my fifth roll. Yuss! As a bonus I also pulled Gronia and Kanna for a cool 100K MP. Still looking for that second DKali or first Eschamali.

J0dy77

Against good sense, I tried pulling for the only God I wanted out of day-1, Sanada Yukimura. I already had dupes of every other featured God, but I figured this would be my best chance combined with the flame gala. Pulled him on my fifth roll. Yuss! As a bonus I also pulled Gronia and Kanna for a cool 100K MP. Still looking for that second DKali or first Eschamali.

Speaking of MP. What do we think about the new MP exclusive? Is she going to be above RaDra and YomiDra? I have a decent core for her, have Uriel and Gadius already but not sure who I would use as the other two subs. Probably Yamato (non healer) and a flex.

Bladelaw

I pulled a couple more times because I might actually be an addict.

Haku (3rd, worth keeping?)
Scheat (YAY)

So my blue sub pool of awesome monsters is in great shape. I'm just lacking a proper leader. Best I can run is either the Blodin team I posted earlier or an Andromeda team

Andromeda
Blodin
Scheat
Famiel
Amon
Andromeda

12 rows, 13 TPAs, 100% SBR, 2 bind immune subs (not able to clear though). Scheat or Famiel can clean a bad board and the team can make use of as many water orbs as the can, a 4-match will do strong damage, a 10 + 4 match will do bonkers damage. I just wish I had a better water focused full board change (Urd's pretty much it). Skuld over Famiel would be perfect but the REM hasn't seen fit to bless me yet. Mori Motonari could work but 14 turns to pop off his skill means it's a one and done.

Strongly considering dumping 6 blue pys into Scheat. I hate farming orbs and not getting a skill up from them is utterly demoralizing (poor A. Haku 0/7).

If I do only Blodin won't be max skilled. While his skill is nice, it's not a must for clearing content.

Another alternative is
Sarasvati
Scheat
Andromeda
Andromeda
Sumire
Sarasvati

Always have blue skyfall up and 100% SBR. Seems like a waste to not find a home for Blodin or a max skilled Amon though.

All this theory crafting has shown me is I need more blue lead friends (Basically any non I&I/Ryune)

b33r

I used piis on Scheat, no regrets. She doesn't hit her potential until you max plus her attack though.

Also, you have a decent Rukia team. Do you have Orochi? Skuld is my white whale on my JP account to complete my team.

Bladelaw

I used piis on Scheat, no regrets. She doesn't hit her potential until you max plus her attack though.

Also, you have a decent Rukia team. Do you have Orochi? Skuld is my white whale on my JP account to complete my team.

No Rukia yet (NA), no Orochi, no Skuld. I have +35 atk from the last Star Treasure dungeon after hypering Bastet. I was planning on saving for Yomidra but it looks like another two weeks before that can happen.

The problem is there's so many dungeons where being 100% SBR is required it really limits my sub pool. I'm spitballing team ideas trying to find one that sticks. I have a lot of really powerful subs but no leaders that are all that compatible. I'm always missing one key sub and the alternative is crap.

Currently kicking around another row idea with Andro leads, Karin, Hatsume, Amon, and Blodin. I could swap Amon for Scheat but I lose a ton of utility (3 rows, unbindable, Machine Killer, decent active) for 5 prongs and an amazing active. I feel like losing Blodin would drop my ATK too much and given the lack of OE on the team his active would make a potent spike.

EDIT: Anyone that runs with Lakshmi, Sarasvati, Andromeda, or Blodin I'm trying all of them but lack the friend leads to really test them. I usually run with Awoken Shiva, Awoken Bastet, and AALuci when I'm not trying to get a water team off the ground. ID: 359,468,351

yami4ct

Awoken Kirin
L Kali
Chibi Valk

Light
Apollo
Elia - unskilled
Awoken Venus
Fat Chocobo

Non-Light Utility
Awoken Susano
Awoken Yomi
D Kali

I run Kirin/L.Kali/L.Kali/Elia/A. Susano/Kirin

You want 2 Kali actives to make sure boards. D. Kali is less ideal, but I'd put her on until you got another L. Kali. A. Susano is amazing utility and I'd definitely include him. Elia is by far her best orb change option and worth investing in. Relatively short CD for what she does and she's much more powerful than her alternatives. Heart breaking often does more harm than good because there are a lot of times you don't want to choose between more healing or damage. You want to be able to have both. Chibi Valk would probably be a better Elia replacement than Verche because of her stats and TPA, but I'd still invest in Elia long term.

I rolled my 3rd Akechi on my non-IAP alt this morning. I have 3 on my main as well. I'm keeping all 3. I use 2 on A. Panda and Typhon teams, both max skilled, and they destroy. I'm holding on to the 3rd for when they get an awoken down the line, but honestly it's more of a luxury. I'm just keeping it because I love the card.!

I'm going to keep all 3 until I desperately need the MP. Think I'm running 1 on my A. Luci squad, I'm going to equip 1 on A. Luci himself when the equip system arrives and I'll box the 3rd for a luxary.

Speaking of MP. What do we think about the new MP exclusive? Is she going to be above RaDra and YomiDra? I have a decent core for her, have Uriel and Gadius already but not sure who I would use as the other two subs. Probably Yamato (non healer) and a flex.

Looking at game8 (who, admittedly, aren't perfect at ranking monster early on), they've got her at an 8.5 for her leader. For reference, Yomi is 9.9 and Neptune is a 9.5. Frankly, I think she's a bit low right now and Yomi too high given current standards. They dropped Yomi down on the ranking list and didn't rerate him. She currently isn't on the ranking list yet because it hasn't been added.

When it all shakes out, I think she'll be weaker than Yomi and Neptune and she's certainly not Ra Dragon good, but the subs needs are much easier to obtain than multiple D. Kali. I'm certain there will be Arena 2 clearing teams with her, but I'm not sure how consistent they will be. The team will definitely do some fun things with skill inheritance given the pretty tight requirement on typing.

Talking about the Skill Equip System, I was looking at the potential use for a third D. Kali. I saw some people run an equip on their D. Kali. Why is that? Is it just to avoid Skill Delays? Seems like an expensive way to accomplish that task.

I think I'm going to drop the True Damage I was going to put on one of my other cards and equip D. Kali instead. Orochi will cover the needs True Damage would be needed for 99% of the time. I'm thinking.

RaDra (D. Kali/Santa Genie)/D.Kali/D.Kali/A. Amaterasu (D.Kali/S. Genie)/A.Isis (A. Orochi)/RaDra (God Boost Active)

I'm not sure if RaDra or Ama is the better place. We'll see when the system gets here. I definitely think I want A. Orochi on Isis as having him on as short a CD as possible seems more useful than a 3rd Kali active in that space.

Just yolo rolled a Ryune. Not the blue board changer I wanted, but I'll take it.

Then went 1/10 on skillups =(

Thinking of the following:

Awoken I& / Hatsume / Hermes / ? / ? / Ryune

I have Andromeda, Ryune, and Gabriel for the final two spots.

Any suggestions, and which should be consider flex?

Awoken Lakshmi is also happy. Probably gonna run

Awoken Lakshmi / Hatsume / Ryune / Andromeda / Awoken I&I or Gabriel / Awoken Lakshmi.

hermit7

Fed all my flampy to Phoenix rider to max skill him. Don't really have any cards that I really want to use them on so it seems like a decent enough choice.

I think he quite a good sub, and with a few haste on the team he is up 100 percent of the time.

He could also be useful for the active skill transfer, maybe throw him on a board changer or another short cool down for a good utility sub.

Beat King of the Gods for the first time! Ran with Norn Urd/Cao Cao/Wiz Merlin/Siegfried/Theurgia/Norn Urd. At the point where I can spike enough damage to one-shot Zeus using Urd/Wiz or Siegfried/Cao Cao/Theurgia actives in succession. Not farmable yet, but exciting, given I still have a ton of leveling left to do, let alone + egging.

Awesome, congrats! I never got my Urd team past KoG until I moved on. Just couldn't burst enough. Cao Cao was my dream back then.

I pulled a couple more times because I might actually be an addict.

Haku (3rd, worth keeping?)
Scheat (YAY)

So my blue sub pool of awesome monsters is in great shape. I'm just lacking a proper leader. Best I can run is either the Blodin team I posted earlier or an Andromeda team

Andromeda
Blodin
Scheat
Famiel
Amon
Andromeda

12 rows, 13 TPAs, 100% SBR, 2 bind immune subs (not able to clear though). Scheat or Famiel can clean a bad board and the team can make use of as many water orbs as the can, a 4-match will do strong damage, a 10 + 4 match will do bonkers damage. I just wish I had a better water focused full board change (Urd's pretty much it). Skuld over Famiel would be perfect but the REM hasn't seen fit to bless me yet. Mori Motonari could work but 14 turns to pop off his skill means it's a one and done.

Strongly considering dumping 6 blue pys into Scheat. I hate farming orbs and not getting a skill up from them is utterly demoralizing (poor A. Haku 0/7).

If I do only Blodin won't be max skilled. While his skill is nice, it's not a must for clearing content.

Another alternative is
Sarasvati
Scheat
Andromeda
Andromeda
Sumire
Sarasvati

Always have blue skyfall up and 100% SBR. Seems like a waste to not find a home for Blodin or a max skilled Amon though.

All this theory crafting has shown me is I need more blue lead friends (Basically any non I&I/Ryune)

Blue is weird. I've got a ton of great subs and could probably make a great team, but I just don't know it as well. I've seen Sumire clear crazy stuff, but I've never used her. If you had Hermes, you could probably go NepDra. Alresha in tomorrow's GF is pretty rad as well and easy to build a team for.

I'd keep the 3rd Haku. Too good of a card, and has multiple good evolutions.

Jagernaut

The problem with Elia is skillups, I'm not planning to run God Rush-Mythical plus to skill her up. I actually have 12 Shynpys but I want to use some on Awoken Apollo and Awoken Kirin. Reincarnated Verche has close enough stats to Elia, he's just missing a skill boost and skill bind resist.

cdViking

Went hog with saved stones in GF.

Antares
Leilan
Archangel Uriel
Karin
Ishida Mitsunari
Meimei
Woodbahn
Eschamali
Thanatos

Antares looks like a nice orb changer and potentially interesting utility leader for my mostly red box and it's nice getting Uriel as well. Otherwise, interesting building blocks as I look at a direction to go once Urd hits a ceiling.

Went hog with saved stones in GF.

Antares
Leilan
Archangel Uriel
Karin
Ishida Mitsunari
Meimei
Woodbahn
Eschamali
Thanatos

Antares looks like a nice orb changer and potentially interesting utility leader for my mostly red box and it's nice getting Uriel as well. Otherwise, interesting building blocks as I look at a direction to go once Urd hits a ceiling.

I'd start building up Antares when you can. Constellation 1 are solid leads for most dungeons. If you have strawberry dragon (you can get it as a gift dungeon if not), that's a good start. You just need to hit 5+ orb enhance awakenings on your subs. I haven't built a constellation team yet, but they're good.

yami4ct

The problem with Elia is skillups, I'm not planning to run God Rush-Mythical plus to skill her up. I actually have 12 Shynpys but I want to use some on Awoken Apollo and Awoken Kirin. Reincarnated Verche has close enough stats to Elia, he's just missing a skill boost and skill bind resist.

The SBR means your team is 100% SBR. The difference between 80% and 100% is actually kinda huge for stability, particularly as a lot of dungeons skill bind multiple floors.

She also has a Haste on her active. Combined with Susano's Haste, it means an L. Kali can be up in only 5 turns and you can get Elia herself up in 6 from Susaono or Susano in 10.

Top Bottom