• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT4| Co-op Edition: Stoning With Friends

Lyrian

End of Day 3 PCGF Standings (2 AM EST; 48 hours remain)

The evening report doesn't change much from the afternoon one. Ra and Ilm earlier looked like they were on the good side of a push, but neither of them managed to break orbit and escape the pack and fell right back in. Otherwise, all that really happened is just the expected random shuffling of cards in the pack at any given moment. Gadius is showing signs of weakness, which merits watching. Loki is about ready to be written off, as he is almost 30 votes behind the cutoff.

Still Trying Desperately to Escape
----------------
19) Ra 180

The Peloton
----------------
20) Ilm 173
21) Ryune 172
22) Skuld 172
23) Raphael 172
24) FA Lucifer 172
25) Bonia 171
26) Indra 169
27) I&I 168

Fading Fast, But Still Alive
------------
28) Gadius 159
29) Kanna 153
30) Loki 143

smbu2000

XM is finally going to be coming back around starting Monday on JP. Going to pick her up on my iPad. Definitely don't have the optimal subs for her, but my main account is pretty decent and it will make it easier for me to use her since I've been doing a lot of multi between my 2 accounts. Been mainly sticking with YD teams since both are okay in that regard, but it will be nice to use XM as well.

I did try out A.Pandora, but I didn't seem to do that well with her. Maybe it's because I just went straight to Challenge Dungeon 10 with her in multi on a 7x6 board. Or maybe I should modify my teams. On my main I have A.Pandora/Nobunaga/A.Persephone/A.Anubis/Cecil and on my iPad I have A.Pandora/A.Persephone/Zuoh/Lumiel/Sesshomaru (all hyper on both teams except for Lumiel who is missing one skill level, which I haven't done since they lowered the max CD awhile back) I also have Akechi for both, but I'm using his skill on DMeta on my iPad and I haven't finished skilling him up on my main one.
I thought Ilm isn't that popular for ranking dungeons anymore. Isn't it mostly just Shiva Dragons now for non-preset teams?

I still don't understand what Ilm is good for. He isn't a useful sub, and he doesn't seem to be a popular leader. Ilm is literally the only non-dupe card that I'd be disappointed to get out of the top 25. I'll take Kanna or even dupe Pandora/DQXQ over him.

I just want Astaroth. ;_;
Well I've seen Ilm used on a few MechZeus videos that I've seen. They have him on their MechZeus team or a different character with his skill. So he can be useful in certain situations.

XM is finally going to be coming back around starting Monday on JP. Going to pick her up on my iPad. Definitely don't have the optimal subs for her, but my main account is pretty decent and it will make it easier for me to use her since I've been doing a lot of multi between my 2 accounts. Been mainly sticking with YD teams since both are okay in that regard, but it will be nice to use XM as well.

I did try out A.Pandora, but I didn't seem to do that well with her. Maybe it's because I just went straight to Challenge Dungeon 10 with her in multi on a 7x6 board. Or maybe I should modify my teams. On my main I have A.Pandora/Nobunaga/A.Persephone/A.Anubis/Cecil and on my iPad I have A.Pandora/A.Persephone/Zuoh/Lumiel/Sesshomaru (all hyper on both teams except for Lumiel who is missing one skill level, which I haven't done since they lowered the max CD awhile back) I also have Akechi for both, but I'm using his skill on DMeta on my iPad and I haven't finished skilling him up on my main one.

Well I've seen Ilm used on a few MechZeus videos that I've seen. They have him on their MechZeus team or a different character with his skill. So he can be useful in certain situations.

Zuoh-Akechi is the best kill shot. You could probably do a lot in co-op if you put him on both team. Might even want to add a 5 turn orb changer like Hanzo. Man, I wish my ult had panda. Would be ideal, since that's my best team on my main outside of my RaDra.

69b6T1B.jpg
JK0hbZJ.jpg
Can't get my bonus stones lol.

coy

You're almost full on PEM too. :p

I still haven't voted the PCGF but am leaning towards Ilm personally. Skuld is my other consideration as she's at #27 as of 10 minutes ago. If Hermes was closer to the cutoff point, I'd probably go with him.

Lyrian

Midday, Day 4 PCGF Standings (1:30 PM EST; 36 hours remain)

Crunch time is starting to happen and the polls are starting to finally break in a meaningful direction as those people holding onto votes are starting to cast them.

Interestingly, the pack is catching up with the previously "safe" cards, and some of them may be at risk by Sunday. As such, it is time to finally take Loki behind the woodshed, as he is just not keeping up the the newly accelerated pace of the peloton. Gadius and Kanna are showing signs of fading out of contention and may very much be eliminated by this evening.

Musical Chair Crew
----------------
19) Ra 190
20) Ryune 189
21) Ilm 186
22) FA Lucifer 186
23) Bonia 185
24) Skuld 183
25) I&I 183
26) Raphael 183
27) Indra 182

Awaiting the Final Thumbs Down
------------
28) Kanna 169
29) Gadius 167

Well, cleared Jormungandr 3 times in a row to start this morning, now I'm 0-4. I wanted to farm it for +eggs, Vritra skill-ups and a skilled up Jormungandr would be cool to have I guess. Anyways, is it worth buying a SBR for this? If my Panda had one, I think my clear rate would be 100%, Echidna is the worst. 15K MP seems like a lot, but I don't know.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Did a Yolo Pull earlier because of Water Gala...was hoping for Hermes or Isis.

Hell yes - i have been hoping for a long time to get either Ceres, Isis or Amaterasu. Feels good to finally have Top Tier REM Cleric for my teams.

Well, cleared Jormungandr 3 times in a row to start this morning, now I'm 0-4. I wanted to farm it for +eggs, Vritra skill-ups and a skilled up Jormungandr would be cool to have I guess. Anyways, is it worth buying a SBR for this? If my Panda had one, I think my clear rate would be 100%, Echidna is the worst. 15K MP seems like a lot, but I don't know.

Isnt it enough to just heal a bit when Echidna hits for the 3rd time ? Then again i run DOuble Michael on my Astaroth team so its a bit easier to maintain the HP needed.

Did a Yolo Pull earlier because of Water Gala...was hoping for Hermes or Isis.

Hell yes - i have been hoping for a long time to get either Ceres, Isis or Amaterasu. Feels good to finally have Top Tier REM Cleric for my teams.

Isnt it enough to just heal a bit when Echidna hits for the 3rd time ? Then again i run DOuble Michael on my Astaroth team so its a bit easier to maintain the HP needed.

No, my A. Panda team isn't hypered, and doesn't really have enough RCV to survive it. I wasn't planning on buying a SBR before we're able to farm them, but 50% off and allowing me to farm this dumb dungeon is tempting. Still squarely on the fence about it.

yami4ct

Looking at the list, it's kinda a mess right now. No Gadius is still pure stupidity. It'l like all the people who knew about XM voted for Uriel and forgot about him. Uriel is more important to get in, obviously, because you need multiples, but Gadius should still have been up there. He's a better leader than some of those noob-cards as well.

Looking at other cards:
Yomi-She's super outdated at this point. She always gets a boost because new players love CTW, but she has no place in a top 25 now. You can do good stuff with her, but there are far, far better vet and newbie cards.
Bastet-She was my first lead. I understand her fandom. With the state of green as it is, she's a really bad new and veteran player card.
Shiva-Less outdated than the other 2, but there are red cards that can clear his content faster with similar subs. There are better ways of dealing with high DEF even as a new player. I still use him as a farm lead, but he shouldn't be getting the votes he has.
L.Kali-This is a rough one. I understand the love I have 2 and they've served me so well. She just hasn't found a place on top tier squads outside of maybe Yuna. Her popularity definitely seems based on past success instead of current meta.
Haku-I totally get why she's there and I don't necessarily object. I would argue dropping her for Zuoh would be a better Godfest, but I get why she's there.
Ilm-Meh. Outdated gimmick squad. Shouldn't be there at all.
I&I- Great lead and I get why people want her. Redundant when Ryune was already guaranteed to get in. Bit of a waste of a slot.
Ra- I want him out for selfish reasons, since I have one, but looking at him objectively, he's still a great card. His true damage skill is second only to Rodin for Skill Inheritance. He's also still a decently strong lead.
Indra+Raphael- These kinds of shields are fantastic for inheriting. Susano is stronger, but one of these should get a slot. They fill slightly different, but important niches.
Kanna- Definitely deserves a spot. On her own, she's not necessarily amazing, but her ability is super underrated for inheriting.

Notable absences:
Ares, Urd, Leilan, Yukimura, Yamato- Farm squads that aren't Rodin always get short shrift for the PCGF, so I never expected these to get in. Still, it could easily be argued that the strength of these guys in farming should earn at least some of these a slot over some of the lower tier choices.

Lyrian

No, my A. Panda team isn't hypered, and doesn't really have enough RCV to survive it. I wasn't planning on buying a SBR before we're able to farm them, but 50% off and allowing me to farm this dumb dungeon is tempting. Still squarely on the fence about it.

Echidna took me while to figure out. Simply bring a multi turn shield, like DIza or Susano and roll into Floor 6 with the shield up.

As your team is Dark, bring a DIza along for the ride.
Use her active on the turn you clear Floor 5 and sweep.
Save all hearts and stall on the first two turns. Third turn, match all hearts and as many combos as possible to heal up.

Fourth turn, get revenge.

J0dy77

Really simple dungeon for tharia. Staked a couple turns on echidna to make sure skills are up then 1 shot boss.

Lyrian

Looking at the list, it's kinda a mess right now. No Gadius is still pure stupidity. It'l like all the people who knew about XM voted for Uriel and forgot about him. Uriel is more important to get in, obviously, because you need multiples, but Gadius should still have been up there. He's a better leader than some of those noob-cards as well.

Looking at other cards:
Yomi-She's super outdated at this point. She always gets a boost because new players love CTW, but she has no place in a top 25 now. You can do good stuff with her, but there are far, far better vet and newbie cards.
Bastet-She was my first lead. I understand her fandom. With the state of green as it is, she's a really bad new and veteran player card.
Shiva-Less outdated than the other 2, but there are red cards that can clear his content faster with similar subs. There are better ways of dealing with high DEF even as a new player. I still use him as a farm lead, but he shouldn't be getting the votes he has.
L.Kali-This is a rough one. I understand the love I have 2 and they've served me so well. She just hasn't found a place on top tier squads outside of maybe Yuna. Her popularity definitely seems based on past success instead of current meta.
Haku-I totally get why she's there and I don't necessarily object. I would argue dropping her for Zuoh would be a better Godfest, but I get why she's there.
Ilm-Meh. Outdated gimmick squad. Shouldn't be there at all.
I&I- Great lead and I get why people want her. Redundant when Ryune was already guaranteed to get in. Bit of a waste of a slot.
Ra- I want him out for selfish reasons, since I have one, but looking at him objectively, he's still a great card. His true damage skill is second only to Rodin for Skill Inheritance. He's also still a decently strong lead.
Indra+Raphael- These kinds of shields are fantastic for inheriting. Susano is stronger, but one of these should get a slot. They fill slightly different, but important niches.
Kanna- Definitely deserves a spot. On her own, she's not necessarily amazing, but her ability is super underrated for inheriting.

Notable absences:
Ares, Urd, Leilan, Yukimura, Yamato- Farm squads that aren't Rodin always get short shrift for the PCGF, so I never expected these to get in. Still, it could easily be argued that the strength of these guys in farming should earn at least some of these a slot over some of the lower tier choices.

My 2 gold pieces on this:

1) Yomi- Dark teams are in fashion, and for the masses, it is hard to argue against 3 fingers. Plus, Yomi has this mythical following that will never die.

2) Bastet: Strongest pure damage green lead atm? That's not saying much anymore, as you mention. Generally casual friendly, and also has a cult following.

3) Shiva: Bastet for red. Other than that, same as Bastet.

4) LKali: Hard to argue against this. Yes, a bit dated and overshadowed by DKali intentionally, but it is a decent all-around card to this day.

5) Haku - Better picks out there.

6) I&I/Ryune - Agreed, they are functionally the same. I&I will be much more pullable than Ryune will ever be in the PCGF. No real harm in both being there, as there will be 10x as many I&Is as there will be Ryunes pulled.

7) Ra - Self explanatory.

8) White shield cards- Exactly that.

9) Ilm/Kanna - This one puzzles me as well. Kanna is casual friendlier than Ilm, so I'm quite surprised she is floundering in the polls.

Red cards in general: Quite a noticable absence, even against the usually despised blue color in this one. I think everyone that is not casual only sees Arena clearing teams and nothing else, so RaDra and Yomidra (plus incoming XM) with everything else equalling garbage.

This Godfest will be a fun one. I hope to have around 60 stones by then and I don't have a single monster I am desperate to get. The Meta in this game is moving so damn fast i just want to want to stock up on great cards so that I can build teams when some Awoken form makes something irrelevant top tier.

yami4ct

This Godfest will be a fun one. I hope to have around 60 stones by then and I don't have a single monster I am desperate to get. The Meta in this game is moving so damn fast i just want to want to stock up on great cards so that I can build teams when some Awoken form makes something irrelevant top tier.

It's 'fast' only if you're paying attention to what's top of the tier list. With as much flexibility that's been added to the game with Skill Inheritance, and GungHo's constantly adding niche subs like Nobunaga, the tier lists are becoming less and less relevant. There are more leaders that can clear a good amount of top tier content than are represented on tier lists. Tier lists have very much become a flavor of the month list anywhere outside of the most top tiers rather than a good representation of strength.

Sure, some leads are far stronger than others, but the game is now more about building out of your box than aiming for some ideal team or looking for a top tier team. It's a bit hard to adjust to, but it's probably a good change to have in the end. More leads that are very valid is always going to be better than fewer.

b33r

I've been working on cards for You Yu. I inherited Alrescha on to You Yu since it makes more orbs than his active and clears trash. I don't have a heart maker, so I inherited Urd onto Acubens for when a dungeon calls for healing. I have Orochi for when I need to stall.

So the last thing I really need is a bind clear. I do have that water cyber Dragon with unbindable and bind clear awakenings, so I will level him up, but I want a active bind clear. Looking through my box, best option is chibi lmeta. She does have a blue sub attribute, so I could just use her on the team when needed. My question is, is it worth inheriting her onto another card if that card is bindable? I would think not.

So I probably just need to use lmeta or cyber Dragon when I need it and hope I get an Isis some day.

yami4ct

It really depends on what you're aiming to clear. If the dungeon has bind leader, an inherit on a sub will do you just fine even if that sub is bindable. If it's a bind Water or bind type, you'll have more trouble. You really need to pick some goals and build to that.

For general purpose, unbindable is preferred.

Echidna took me while to figure out. Simply bring a multi turn shield, like DIza or Susano and roll into Floor 6 with the shield up.

As your team is Dark, bring a DIza along for the ride.
Use her active on the turn you clear Floor 5 and sweep.
Save all hearts and stall on the first two turns. Third turn, match all hearts and as many combos as possible to heal up.

Fourth turn, get revenge.

This worked, thanks. It'll take me a while to get the hang of this one, and I really miss the extra orb changer, but this might save me 15k on a SDR latent

Really simple dungeon for tharia. Staked a couple turns on echidna to make sure skills are up then 1 shot boss.

Tried Thoria and failed, but it might have been poor active management on my part. Had to use Saria to haste stuff up and kill Echidna, Apollo alone wasn't enough to kill the boss. I'll try this again later.

It's 'fast' only if you're paying attention to what's top of the tier list. With as much flexibility that's been added to the game with Skill Inheritance, and GungHo's constantly adding niche subs like Nobunaga, the tier lists are becoming less and less relevant. There are more leaders that can clear a good amount of top tier content than are represented on tier lists. Tier lists have very much become a flavor of the month list anywhere outside of the most top tiers rather than a good representation of strength.

Sure, some leads are far stronger than others, but the game is now more about building out of your box than aiming for some ideal team or looking for a top tier team. It's a bit hard to adjust to, but it's probably a good change to have in the end. More leads that are very valid is always going to be better than fewer.

Agreed.

b33r

It really depends on what you're aiming to clear. If the dungeon has bind leader, an inherit on a sub will do you just fine even if that sub is bindable. If it's a bind Water or bind type, you'll have more trouble. You really need to pick some goals and build to that.

For general purpose, unbindable is preferred.

I just want it for in general, multi uses for it. I think I'll probably just inherit the chibi lmeta onto sadalmelik and call it a day. That gives me an unbindable card with a bind clear awakening, that also has a secondary active bind clear on top.

That should work for most dungeons with bind issues I hope.

Edit: I suppose inheriting a card that guaranteed 6 hearts on him would work to, don't think I have anything like that though.

Also, does anyone know if you skill up inherited cards if they also lower the cd on the card they are inherited on? Like my Urd needs 2 more skill ups, when I skill her up will the cd on Acubens change as well?

3 rolls in FF because my main doesn't really need much in the PCGF and I'm bored. Rinoa, Shantotto, and then Sephiroth! Now I got to put together a team to beat Mech Zeus. Man, really excited about it, but I have no idea how to build a team.

yami4ct

3 rolls in FF because my main doesn't really need much in the PCGF and I'm bored. Rinoa, Shantotto, and then Sephiroth! Now I got to put together a team to beat Mech Zeus. Man, really excited about it, but I have no idea how to build a team.

Do you have Halloween Kali? If not, you're going to have more of an uphill battle. She's a big part of what makes that team stable.

Do you have Halloween Kali? If not, you're going to have more of an uphill battle. She's a big part of what makes that team stable.

No. I'll farm a Jormungandr for his board change, but realistically I want to use him mostly for Mech Zeus and other no RCV boards. I have a hyper maxed RaDra team, so I just want to add this to my stable of teams. Color coverage seems pretty tricky.

Lyrian

End of Day 4 PCGF Standings (Dawn of the Final Day-ish)

Get the popcorn ready, folks. The ride never ends (until tomorrow night)!

The pack has evolved into a zombie horde and has actually caught up some of the previously considered "locked in" cards. The pack is continuing to accelerate its climb up the ladder and is gaining votes faster than all but the top 5 cards. At this rate, by the end of it all, there may be as many of 15 cards all fighting for a handful of slots.

What will happen when cult favorites get consumed by the zombie horde? Do these cards have enough of a lead to survive to the finish line before the horde devours them? Stay tuned!

Looking Nervous and Sweating Profusely
-------------------------------
15) Bastet 244
16) Haku 234
17) DQXQ 224

The Zombie Horde
----------------
18) Skuld 218
19) I&I 217
20) Ilm 215
21) Susano 215
22) Ryune 214
23) Raphael 214
24) FA Lucifer 214
25) Ra 214
26) Bonia 212
27) Indra 212
28) Gadius 211

Doesn't Know When to Call It Quits
------------
29) Kanna 182

What's the best level to run FF for Sephiroth skill-ups? A full stamina bar at Int got me no drops, where as last night 175 stamina of expert got me 1. I'd like to try and finish this today.

jay23

So apparently pcgf voting ended early and there's a 4 way tie for that 25th spot. Do ya remember how gung ho settled the tie breaker last year? I hope indra gets in.

Taz

What's the best level to run FF for Sephiroth skill-ups? A full stamina bar at Int got me no drops, where as last night 175 stamina of expert got me 1. I'd like to try and finish this today.

15 stam on 2x drop will get you a drop every floor but the boss, then it's down to RNG for the sword drop, I've ran collab2 using 500+ stam which has got me two skill ups on Vaan

15 stam on 2x drop will get you a drop every floor but the boss, then it's down to RNG for the sword drop, I've ran collab2 using 500+ stam which has got me two skill ups on Vaan

thanks, this is what I ended up doing. Got 7 drops and got super lucky to max skill him on that. Cost me 2 stones on stamina refreshes, so I can now farm eggs for him.

Lyrian

So apparently pcgf voting ended early and there's a 4 way tie for that 25th spot. Do ya remember how gung ho settled the tie breaker last year? I hope indra gets in.

End of PCGF Standings???? (GungHo Can't Tell Time Edition)

Umm.... GungHo's proves once again that its favorite pasttime is typos! This time, the typo is in the ending date/time of voting. As a result, unless corrections are made (lol on a Sunday in NA), the voting ended shortly after my last update.

So, here are the last "unofficial" final standings captured by the script before voting went offline.

Winners
--------------------
1) Eschamali 917
2) Dkali 788
3) Scheat 360
4) Yomi 331
5) Rodin 313
6) Isis 313
7) Pandora 299
8) Shiva 299
9) LKali 297
10) Amaterasu 281
11) Akechi 280
12) Sakuya 280
13) Orochi 269
14) Uriel 263
15) Bastet 245
16) Haku 235
17) DQXQ 228
18) Raphael 221
19) FA Lucifer 221
20) Gadius 220
21) Skuld 220
22) Ilm 220
23) I&I 220
24) Ryune 218

Praying for a Lotto Win

---------------------------
25) Bonia 217
25) Indra 217
25) Ra 217
25) Susano 217

** In the event of a tie for 25th, GungHo simply draws a name of out a hat for the 25th place spot. So, one name randomly-ish gets in, the other three are out.

Lyrian

thanks, this is what I ended up doing. Got 7 drops and got super lucky to max skill him on that. Cost me 2 stones on stamina refreshes, so I can now farm eggs for him.

Took me 3 days of natural stamina plus a rankup or two to skill Squall. It was bad enough that I actually decided to run the numbers on expected stamina per skillup.

Squall's averages out to 200 stamina per skill running int difficulty (other, like Vaan, are roughly the same); much worse as you go up on difficulty. Kinda funny (and sad) how int dificulty farming is getting to be rather close to farming boss drops on legend/mythical difficulty....

yami4ct

Those were some last minute shakeups. Super glad Gadius made such a big final surge. Shocked to see Susano getting knocked outa the safe zone.

Looking at the list, I'd be happy with any of the 6* GFEs. If not to use, then at least to make some quick MP. I'd prefer Indra or Susano for the final slot. I would be very happy to pull a Pandora, another Orochi or Raphael. My main aims are Uriel and Gadius.

It's not an amazing Godfest for me, but given how comprehensive my box is at this point, I can't complain too much. I've got about as much to aim for as I can ever expect.

Lyrian

Those were some last minute shakeups. Super glad Gadius made such a big final surge. Shocked to see Susano getting knocked outa the safe zone.

The Gadius supporters finally woke up and gave him the push he needed to at least stay in the pack. On the other hand, I don't believe that the Susano people had realized that he was actually at risk (unlike the Gadius supporters who did have time to sound the alarm bells).

Whoever was in charge of the webpage set the close time for Sunday, 11:59 PM correctly, instead of Sunday, 12:00 AM, things could have really become interesting. The pack was clearly gaining ground on the higher ranked cards and most of them were in a false sense of security. Bastet, DQXQ, and Haku were surely going to be dragged into the melee, and possibly even Uriel.

In the end, Gadius lucked out by being on the right side of the line whenever time was called. Others, not so much.

Looking at the list of 24, I only have 6 of them which gives me pretty good odds.

Lyrian

Impressive that GungHo got someone to fix the page on a Sunday.

More impressive, is that the zombie horde has indeed turned ravenous and in the last hour claimed both DQXQ and Haku. Bastet won't last much longer either at this pace. Panic might truly ensue if there are enough votes out there for the horde to reach the Akechi/Orochi/Uriel tier of cards. There really might be a 18-20 way tie for 25th place by the end of tonight.

More impressive, is that the zombie horde has indeed turned ravenous and in the last hour claimed both DQXQ and Haku. Bastet won't last much longer either at this pace. Panic might truly ensue if there are enough votes out there for the horde to reach the Akechi/Orochi/Uriel tier of cards. There really might be a 18-20 way tie for 25th place by the end of tonight.

I mean, I have her so I don't care, but man if DQXQ doesn't get in so many people are going to be salty. I'm super pumped for her Awoken version.

yami4ct

Sounds like the list is only improving. Hopefully they don't reach Uriel/Orochi, though. Akechi deserves a slot as well, though I won't miss him since I have 3.

Lyrian

I mean, I have her so I don't care, but man if DQXQ doesn't get in so many people are going to be salty. I'm super pumped for her Awoken version.

Outside of Leilan, DQXQ is the only Celestial I am still missing and also greatly want for her Awoken.

If anything the downtime has generated **more** attention to the voting. It is crazy how fast the pack is consuming the polls.

As of 7:30 PM EST, the pack has consumed Bastet, and next up is Uriel which won't last another hour at current pacing. The salt really will start flowing then, as that card had once a 100+ vote gap over the pack. Bonus salt (for the masses at least): Pandora is not much farther ahead than Uriel atm.

The race for last place is now at 19 cards strong, and could be as many as 22-23 by midnight PST tonight.

yami4ct

Hopefully the people mobilizing for Gadius mobilize for Uriel as well once it's actually in danger. The idea of Gadius making it and Uriel missing is even sillier than the reverse.

b33r

Voting is all over the place, will be interesting to see what gets in when the dust settles.

I planned on trying Volsung with Blonia, picked a Blonia friend and when I entered the dungeon realized I had my Ryune team (same subs). I actually beat it pretty easily with that team, heh. I'll probably try it with I&I on my main account then.

jay23

Voting is all over the place, will be interesting to see what gets in when the dust settles.

I planned on trying Volsung with Blonia, picked a Blonia friend and when I entered the dungeon realized I had my Ryune team (same subs). I actually beat it pretty easily with that team, heh. I'll probably try it with I&I on my main account then.

What were the subs? I have some stamina to waste and haven't attempted Volsung yet.

Bastet is supposed to be a good team to use but I don't have any good TPA sub's like Vishnu/liu bei.

Can someone do a round up, like an hour or so before the vote ends? Still holding onto my vote

This site updates every 10 minutes
http://mypadmail.com/simple

Lyrian

Final PCGF Countdown (Less than 6 Hours Remain)

*** Current as of 6:20 PM PDT; voting ends at 11:59 PM PDT.

At Risk
--------------------
12) Akechi 285
13) Uriel 279
14) Orochi 277

The Pack
---------------
15) Skuld 272
16) Indra 272
17) I&I 271
18) Gadius 270
19) Ilm 270
20) FA Lucifer 270
21) Haku 270
22) Susano 269
23) DQXQ 268
24) Ryune 268
25) Bonia 267
26) Bastet 267
27) Ra 267
28) Rapahel 261

Ducarmel

pcgf looks like monster point godfest for me

I only Eschamali, Scheat, Phantom Odin, Ryun from the current top 25 I don't have.

I want to buy XM on my main jp account but I'm short 40 thousand. I could sell the Blue Odin rotting in my box but I fear I may never get another one.

Also have plenty of box cheerleaders but cant seem to have the courage to get rid of them

yami4ct

pcgf looks like monster point godfest for me

I only Eschamali, Scheat, Phantom Odin, Ryun from the current top 25 I don't have.

I want to buy XM on my main jp account but I'm short 40 thousand. I could sell the Blue Odin rotting in my box but I fear I may never get another one.

Also have plenty of box cheerleaders but cant seem to have the courage to get rid of them

Roll the PCGF and see where you go from there. I wouldn't sell any 6* GFE's unless you have like 3+ of that one. They always tend to come back around in usefulness.

Lyrian

Final PCGF Countdown (4 Hours Remain)

*** Current as of 8:00 PM PDT; voting ends at 11:59 PM PDT.

*** The Pack consumed Orochi as of 7 PM PDT.
*** The Pack consumed Uriel as of 7 PM PDT.
*** The Pack consumed Akechi as of 8 PM PDT.
*** The Pack consumed Amaterasu as of 8 PM PDT.

At Risk
--------------------
7) Pandora 314
8) LKali 313
9) Shiva 313
10) Sakuya 309

The Pack
---------------
11) Amaterasu 293
12) Akechi 292
13) Gadius 286
14) Skuld 284