• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ragnarok Odyssey |OT| Hunt Monsters, Pop Porings

I just finished 2-3, and switched from Cleric to Swordsmaster.

I like how he can air-dash multiple times before hitting the ground- may have to stick with this class for awhile.

I'll join up if anyone's around 2-3 and wants a Swordmaster to help out...

OmegaZero

Wait, the room name is drgoo/vita?
Or is the name drgoo and the password vita?

EDIT: Found it, but couldn't join for some reason.
EDIT2: Oh, you guys are on a quest. I can wait.
;_;

Noi

I really like that little combo of Hammersmith launcher at then me wailing on the enemy in the air. I have some really good air combos, but my launcher sucks ass. :(

Wait, the room name is drgoo/vita?
Or is the name drgoo and the password vita?

The latter!

Kazzy

I really like that little combo of Hammersmith launcher at then me wailing on the enemy in the air. I have some really good air combos, but my launcher sucks ass. :(

Yes, it's pretty much my main method of attack. It destroys groups!

It's like every other time I read one of your posts, you have a different avatar.
Not that I'm complaining.
That's the glory of an avatar changing addiction. I might switch back to my other Hibari or Hikage avatars, though. I liked those. /offtopic

Inside joke from old days of PSO. It was always drgoo/drgoo haha

So much lag online. :(
Ah, a call back, makes sense now. I never got into PSO much but I played the 360 demo if that counts. Fun stuff!

Sampling all the character classes now...

I started with Cleric. I like his healing ability a lot.

Swordmaster was fun, Hunter was not my thing. Mage is kinda cool, now I'm gonna give Assassin a shot.

Alboreo

How's the netcode?

I have a pretty good internet connection and I'm having a lot of trouble staying connected to other players and am lagging pretty bad when I join games. Not sure if it's a huge problem or just me, though.

Edit: Shortly after posting this I played with a random person and had no issue at all. I'm pretty sure I was just unlucky up to this point.

Emitan

I have a pretty good internet connection and I'm having a lot of trouble staying connected to other players and am lagging pretty bad when I join games. Not sure if it's a huge problem or just me, though.

Well it depends on everyone's connection. I have issues playing with Watanabe because UK to Texas is pretty far :(

Ken

That doesn't sound good. I get an average of 200 ping in the Neogaf Mumble server so I have no idea how the online will be for me.

Things run very nicely. I think you'll like this knowin your taste in games. Its really chill, fun with peeps and addictive. Not as much depth (yet) as phatnasy star online but still very nice; very japan

I actually imported it a long time ago but I'm curious in getting it again to play in English.

Alboreo

Well it depends on everyone's connection. I have issues playing with Watanabe because UK to Texas is pretty far :(

That's true, I'm more than likely just getting unlucky with the randoms I've been joining. :p

Edit: I just did 2-2 with a random guy and had no lag whatsoever. I'd just been unlucky up to this point.

Iresecia

Neo Member
My Vita was like "sorry no battery lol" as I was saving. I really hope it didn't screw my save up. Seriously digging Cleric. So powerful.

Kazzy

Hati: DESTROYED

Who? We tore through that chapter! That's me for the night though, good stuff.

I still can't figure out the issue with my trophies for this game. They appear in Japanese on my Vita, but in English when viewed using the PS3. So odd!

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Hati: DESTROYED

That was pretty disgusting, haha. You guys pounded on him like mad while I sort of hung out flinging arrows and punching the piles of wolves. That was a LOT of fun. Glad to see Hati/Garm made it in!

I upgraded some gear/equips. Going to take a shower and play a bit more before I crash!

E: Solo, Hati is annoying as FUCK. Those wolves are miserable.

Kazzy

Welp, bought the game and installing now. How does this beginner go about to play with GAF?

Enter the tavern, it's the building to the left when you first step outside. You'll be given the option to go online from there.

OmegaZero

That was fun. Especially taking down that HillGiant.
Anyway, I'm off for the night. Looking forward to playing with some of you guys tomorrow.

Toki767

Yay a white knight costume

HDD6a.jpg

Noi

I was madam death in that drgoo room, had a blast with onix? Whoever that is on GAF lol

That would be me! I was wondering who I was playing with, haha.

For reference, Onix = Noi X. Assassin Cross and all that. :) Makes it annoying to claim online cause it's also a Pokemon name.

Top Bottom