• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ragnarok Odyssey |OT| Hunt Monsters, Pop Porings

Noi

Cards!

8139426634_07340a3720_z.jpg

Marin and Poporing, why so adorable

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Got my Mercenary Edition today. They had one more copy of the Standard Edition preordered, but the rest of their counter was filled with AC3.

What class is everyone starting with? I'm playing as an Assassin, but I don't know if I like it. My flurry of attacks don't stagger enemies like I would like them to. :(

I'm not sure how loot works cross character (is there a storage for that?), but I'll be doing either Assassin or Hunter. I LOVE ranged, but SinX and me go back a ways...

Iresecia

Neo Member
Well got an Amazon email saying shipping been delayed. Till when, who knows. Boo. :[

Wow really? I'd rather they just come out and say "yeah, the hurricane is affecting our shipping" or something. Especially after they already charged me, meaning I'd have to get a refund before trying to pick this up elsewhere.

They also neglected to send me this email, which is my main annoyance.

Noi

Heh, I can recognize a good 5-6 of the different male and female voice types. At least the VAs are getting work, haha.

My Assassin lives on in another Ragnarok game~

8139502080_426fe09253_c.jpg

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
So once you reach the "end-game", do you grind for the best gear and then call it quits? Is there a bunch of super bosses and such that we'll get to partake in?

Heh, I can recognize a good 5-6 of the different male and female voice types. At least the VAs are getting work, haha.

My Assassin lives on in another Ragnarok game~

[.IMG]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8468/8139502080_426fe09253_c.jpg[/IMG]

Never thought about this, but are there English and Japanese voices in the game or just one or the other?

Noi

Poring card get. Still getting used to navigating the menus in this...

Also why is there an Angeling on my bed.

8139539807_0a36d6db0a_c.jpg

Never thought about this, but are there English and Japanese voices in the game or just one or the other?

Just English. Didn't have a Japanese option pop up, and I see none in the options.

Noi

Note to self: Taking screenshots disables face buttons while it saves. Giant Grizzly bears have long arms. Ow.

8139586199_0355e1c541_z.jpg

Twinduct

Imagine most of you've played as much as reviewers now a days do before giving the final verdict.
What say you about this one? Did the game leave this reviewer cold?

Concept17

Lol just walked into GameStop and picked this up ^^

Had a duel of the minds over this or ass creed liberation, and this won :)

Just did the exact same thing. It was weird picking this over ACL and AC3. As it is I want to finish off Revalations before I jump into the AC3 games.

Also I got the only standard copy my GS was carrying. (they had a handful of mercs)

Time to play :)

Noi

I demand lots of screenshots due to me having to wait! Show me all your porings guys.

I killed all of them. :(

Looks like you can buy the classic Swordman and Merchant outfits right from the getgo. I'm a Sin though, so neither fit my Katar-wieldingness. I also got my first headgear, fancy glasses!

8139758764_5051f8cbc5_z.jpg

That ground texture looks rough.

It IS a forest.

The texturework isn't exactly masterwork, haha. Though again, keep in mind that screens look worse than they do in-game.

ryushe

Honestly, with Sandy delaying the shipment of my order from Newegg and SO much coming out in the next few weeks, on top of the backlog I now have, I've really been mulling over the idea of getting this game and I think I'm just about to cancel my order.

I mean P4G is coming out next month (As well as Paper Mario ^_^), not to mention I'm still plowing through Persona 3 portable hoping to finish it before Golden comes out. Not even that, I have Monster Hunter Freedom Unite on my Vita, which I still play quite often (which I'm almost 100% positive is a better game than RO in almost every regard other than presentation)... so here I stand, deciding between getting a new Vita game for cheap that I might or might not really enjoy (already getting Lady Liberty and NFS:MW for the vita) or just hold off until black Friday or something...

Now I ask you VitaGaf... is it worth it? Well, is it?! /firstworldproblems

Roubjon

Honestly, with Sandy delaying the shipment of my order from Newegg and SO much coming out in the next few weeks, on top of the backlog I now have, I've really been mulling over the idea of getting this game and I think I'm just about to cancel my order.

I mean P4G is coming out next month (As well as Paper Mario ^_^), not to mention I'm still plowing through Persona 3 portable hoping to finish it before Golden comes out. Not even that, I have Monster Hunter Freedom Unite on my Vita, which I still play quite often (which I'm almost 100% positive is a better game than RO in almost every regard other than presentation)... so here I stand, deciding between getting a new Vita game for cheap that I might or might not really enjoy (already getting Lady Liberty and NFS:MW for the vita) or just hold off until black Friday or something...

Now I ask you VitaGaf... is it worth it? Well, is it?! /firstworldproblems

You should hold off. You've got so many other good games, just wait for this one.

Top Bottom